lol视频中心广告的一首英文歌高潮呜呜呜呜呜好像是高潮开头是男的唱的英文歌高潮呜呜呜呜呜唔喔哦唔喔

最近lol视频前面广告里的英文歌_百度知道
最近lol视频前面广告里的英文歌
最进英雄联盟视频前面都有广告,有一个传奇广告背景音乐是首英文歌女生的,音调很高直接唱“喔~~~“还有什么 i want
u back珐氦粹教诔寄达犀惮篓 的好像。哪位听过啊?
We've been doing this war dance togetherFor some time I knowTreating love like a battlefieldAnd taking it slowWill you blinkWhat do you thinkThe union we proposeIs dangerous I know'Cause love is a game until it's playedAnd if it's lost it can t ever be savedWe have Heaven to gain and Hell to loseAnd the difference is up to me and youSo if you will I will stop saying I won'tAnd start saying I do… I doLife can take a long timeIf you make the wrong choiceBut time sure seems to fly byWhen I hear your voiceThe stakes are highHow will we find the courage to believeWe will succeed'Cause love is a game until it's playedAnd if it's lost it can't ever be savedWe have Heaven to gain and Hell to loseAnd the difference is up to me and youSo if you willI will stop saying I won'tAnd start saying I doWell our hearts are lockedInside an iron boxWe're both too afraid toReveal our most tender parts'Cause love is a game until it's playedAnd if it's lost it can t ever be savedWe have Heaven to win and Hell to loseAnd the difference is up to me and youSo if you willI will stop saying I won'tStop saying I can'tIs that what you saidCaus珐氦粹教诔寄达犀惮篓e if you did I doI doIf you want me toI doIf you want me to
说这么多你敢告诉我名字?
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌,经常在lol视频出现的,男的唱的,高潮部分好像是哦噢哦噢哦噢噢_百度知道
一首英文歌,经常在lol视频出现的,男的唱的,高潮部分好像是哦噢哦噢哦噢噢
提问者采纳
多谢多谢🙏🏻
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
lol的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首男生唱的英文歌,快歌。大致听出来in I show you,貌似还有know you,里面还有一段哦哦哦的, 一首男生唱的英文歌,快歌。大
一首男生唱的英文歌,快歌。大致听出来in I show you,貌似还有know you,里面还有一段哦哦哦的 问题补充:
万分感谢! __Bubble 一首男生唱的英文歌,快歌。大致听出来in I show you,貌似还有know you,里面还有一段哦哦哦的
  I&#39,   And I’ll know you,   I&#39: Take me by the tongue,   Kiss me til you’re drunk and I’ve got the moves like jagger,   You wanna move like jaggerMoves like Jagger - Maroon 5
宝(贾斯汀比伯)的mistletoe,最后就是kiss me undernearth the mistletoe,show me baby that you love me so oh oh oh
贾斯汀‘比伯的歌有一首好像是
热心网友
来段音频或者视频好吗求一首英文歌.开头好像是 Do you know what ‘s you want 高潮很明显 是 (one~twanty one 干 ) 这样子的发音.貌似是反战争歌曲.男的唱的._百度作业帮
求一首英文歌.开头好像是 Do you know what ‘s you want 高潮很明显 是 (one~twanty one 干 ) 这样子的发音.貌似是反战争歌曲.男的唱的.
求一首英文歌.开头好像是 Do you know what ‘s you want 高潮很明显 是 (one~twanty one 干 ) 这样子的发音.貌似是反战争歌曲.男的唱的.
肯定是Green&Day的&21Guns&收录在《21&century&breakdown》的专辑中.Do&you&know&what's&worth&fighting&for,  你可知道它并不值得你献出生命  When&it's&not&worth&dying&for?  你为何还要为它拼命?  Does&it&take&your&breath&away  它并没有夺走你的呼吸  And&you&feel&yourself&suffocating?  让你感觉到自己将要窒息?  Does&the&pain&weigh&out&the&pride?  痛苦与荣耀可是一个重量?  And&you&look&for&a&place&to&hide?  你可是在找个藏身的地方?  Did&someone&break&your&heart&inside?  有没有人刺穿的了你的胸膛?  You're&in&ruins  你只剩下残骸  One,&21&guns  鸣炮,21响&(one&在这里有特殊含义,个人可有不同的理解,如指那一队放21礼炮的士兵,指You&and&I等.21礼炮,这里指美军表示解除自己的武装发射21响礼炮)  Lay&down&your&arms  放下你的武器  Give&up&the&fight  停止你的厮杀  One,&21&guns  鸣炮,21响  Throw&up&your&arms&into&the&sky,  把武器都抛向天空吧  You&and&I  我和你  When&you're&at&the&end&of&the&road  当你走到无路可走  And&you&lost&all&sense&of&control  当你变成行尸走肉  And&your&thoughts&have&taken&their&toll  当你思想的丧钟已敲响(思想已死亡)  When&your&mind&breaks&the&spirit&of&your&soul  当你的心智磨灭了你灵魂的锋芒  Your&faith&walks&on&broken&glass  你的信仰将血流成河  And&the&hangover&doesn't&pass  你的遗物会流离失所  Nothing's&ever&built&to&last  天长地久又何曾有过  You're&in&ruins.  你只剩残骸  One,&21&guns  明炮,21响  Lay&down&your&arms  放下你的武器  Give&up&the&fight  停止你的厮杀  One,&21&guns  鸣炮,21响  Throw&up&your&arms&into&the&sky,  把武器都抛向天空吧  You&and&I  我和你  Did&you&try&to&live&on&your&own  你可曾努力养活自己  When&you&burned&down&the&house&and&home?  在你烧光自己的房屋与家园之后?  Did&you&stand&too&close&to&the&fire?  你可曾玩火玩到自焚?  Like&a&liar&looking&for&forgiveness&from&a&stone  就像那骗子想痛改前非,却去求石头  When&it's&time&to&live&and&let&die  等你走到可生可死的路口  And&you&can't&get&another&try  在何去何从的紧要关头  Something&inside&this&heart&has&died  这颗心里有个东西已化为乌有  You're&in&ruins.  你只剩残骸  One,&21&guns  鸣炮,21响  Lay&down&your&arms  放下你的武器  Give&up&the&fight  停止你的厮杀  One,&21&guns  鸣炮,21礼炮  Throw&up&your&arms&into&the&sky,  把武器都抛向天空吧  One,&21&guns  鸣炮,21响  Lay&down&your&arms  放下你的武器吧  Give&up&the&fight  停止你的厮杀  One,&21&guns  鸣炮,21响  Throw&up&your&arms&into&the&sky,  把武器都抛向天空吧  You&and&I  我和你
扫描下载二维码求一首英文歌男的唱的开头好像是hey you 高潮部分是bom bom bom, 求一首英文歌男的唱的开头好像
求一首英文歌男的唱的开头好像是hey you 高潮部分是bom bom bom
90後HOHO 求一首英文歌男的唱的开头好像是hey you 高潮部分是bom bom bom
《Hey Jude》披头士乐队
pitbull的bonbon
热心网友}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文歌高潮nanananana 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信