12345 Once I Caught A Fish Ali">12345 Once I Caught A Fish Ali
请选择打赏金额:
播放量数据:快去看看谁在和你一起看视频吧~
更多数据:
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制
安装爱奇艺视频客户端,
马上开始为您下载本片
5秒后自动消失
&li data-elem="tabtitle" data-seq="{{seq}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"& &span>{{start}}-{{end}}&/span& &/a& &/li&
&li data-downloadSelect-elem="item" data-downloadSelect-selected="false" data-downloadSelect-tvid="{{tvid}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"&{{pd}}&/a&
选择您要下载的《
色情低俗内容
血腥暴力内容
广告或欺诈内容
侵犯了我的权力
还可以输入
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制《In Search of Motif No. 1: The History of a Fish Shack》 L. M. Vincent【摘要 书评 试读】图书
iPhone/iPad/Mac
Android手机或平板电脑
请输入您的手机号码,获取Kindle阅读软件的下载链接。
通知出版社:
没有Kindle设备?,或者下载免费 。
出版社: History Press (SC) (日)
平装: 158页
语种: 英语
15.2 x 0.8 x 22.9 cm
Motif No. 1, a red fish shack, sits at the end of a granite pier in Rockport, Massachusetts. How did a humble fish house painted by numerous artists, including Aldro Hibbard, Anthony Thieme, Emil Grupp and Harrison Cady, become an icon? Author L.M. Vincent examines the shack's colorful history from its origins to the present day to answer the question. His exploration of this symbol of coastal New England, arguably one of the most painted buildings of its time, is a uniquely American story that will both inform and entertain.
5 星 (0)04 星4 星 (0)03 星3 星 (0)02 星2 星 (0)01 星1 星 (0)0与其他买家分享您的想法
5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星A Fish Shack That Tells A Story留言者Esteban Ess -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买I recently visited Rockport for the second time. The first time was in the 1960s.
I found Motif #1, the old fishing shack with the lobster buoys (pots) hanging on its side.
It seemed to me a bit different than the last time I saw it. A man with a camera hanging from its strap about his neck struck up a conversation with me and said this fishing shack was just the latest in a line of fishing shacks on this wharf. Predecessors had been destroyed by storms (1978) or by other disasters.
There was no flock of artists with easels. Few people were taking photos of the shack on this busy festival day in Rockport, Mass. The man with the camera mentioned a book I ought to read if I wanted to understand the history and the impact of Motif #1 on Rockport and its art colony and on artists around the globe. Later, when I bought the book and saw the photo of the author in his lightweight jacket with camera about his neck, I thought, "Could it be?". "Was it the author himself that I spoke to that day on the wharf in Rockport?" Whoever it was, he did me a good turn as I really enjoyed the history of this small fishing town that morphed into an art colony and a tourist destination. Small town politics and the interface between an art colony, businessmen, town politicians, and tourists come to life in this small book. I loved the reproductions of the paintings in color and the changes in styles over the years. I laughed at the dry humo he spared no one. From long ago to modern times, the tale of Rockport and its fish shack is an absorbing one if you like a book full of minutiae, wry comments, witticisms and a goodly assortment of puns. The author draws on a number of sources including old newspapers and the book takes on the feel of one that might have been written before the advent of the internet. But, the author does not ignore the present - he shows the clash between the way we live now and the way that people lived over the generations since Rockport was founded as a fishing village. The fish shack known around the world as Motif #1 has seen it all. The photo shown was taken by me in October, 2017.4.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星A Nice Read For Artist/Photographer or Historian of That Area留言者tugs47 -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买This is an interesting quick read for some one interested in art history and the Cape Ann area. I loveGlouster and its deep fishing history
and am an Artist/photographer. The story is enlongated a little to make it a book.
2 个人发现此评论有用.
5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星A stroll down memory lane留言者Steven R. Sears -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买Author L M Vincent elevates nostalgia back to where it used to be.Most people have seen pictures of the Motif 1 dockside building but have forgotten it. This book helps you recollect, and explains the background to boot.Massachusetts was home to coloratura authors like Franklin W Dixon and Thornton W Burgess. Vincent joins them in the pantheon of the past.5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星A must read for anyone who knows this iconic fish shack (and for those who need to know)!留言者Lawrence A. Cultrera -
已在美国亚马逊上发表L.M. Vincent's account of the building known as Motif No. 1 includes the myths as well as the truths that go along with this unique piece of Rockport's history. Having grown up in the Boston area and taking many memorable day trips with my family to Rockport thru the 1960's, it seems I have always been aware of this little red fish shack. I recall the destruction of the original during the Blizzard of 1978 and its subsequent rebuilding. I only lament that of the many photos I have shot of it over the years have only been of the replacement. I firmly believe that this story needed to be told by someone who was not a "local" so all the facts, whether they be legend or fiction could be brought to light! Kudos to the author!!!!
3 个人发现此评论有用.
5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Narrow Keys Open Wide Doors留言者Keith Raffel -
已在美国亚马逊上发表In Search of Motif No. 1 is much more than the history of a fish shack.
It's a tour de force rumination on the value of art, the motivation of artists, the elusiveness of the past, and the importance of perspective. Even if you have no obvious reason to care about what L.M. Vincent is searching for, the author's voice -- idiosyncratic yet sympathetic, sardonic yet humane, world-weary yet curious, savvy yet innocent -- makes the book a must-read. The terrific illustrations are an added bonus that makes the book a must-see as well.
In Search of Motif No. 1: The History of a Fish Shack [平装]
通常需要3-5周发货。
由中国国际图书贸易集团公司(客服电话400-008-1110,工作时间9:00 - 17:00)直接销售和发货。
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
a(an) art. (非特指的)一(个);任何一个;每一.doc 52页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。