扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
这个好像有点语病 嘿嘿是不是you live in me 这样的话是 “你靠我生活”
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码go live是什么意思_go live在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
go live是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
go live是什么意思 go live在线翻译 go live什么意思 go live的意思 go live的翻译 go live的解释 go live的发音 go live的同义词 go live的反义词
go livego live 双语例句1. Around the world international aids go wrong keep the peace a shortage of food cause sb. to do sth. live in poverty in real life people in need belong to the UN a UN Goodwill ambassador give a speech be pleased to do sth. have the chance to do sth. refer to sb./ sth. be made up of mean to do sth./ doing sth. be honoured to do sth. take on this role set up/about doing/down/out to do be based on develop friendly relations with sb. co-operate in doing sth. promote respect for human rights as you know touch the lives of people everywhere be involved in with the help of sb. worthy organizations be worth doing sth.= be worthy of being done assist the victims of wars in addition protect sb. from doing sth. prevent sb. from doing sth. child labour record sth.= make records of be aware of sth./ make sb aware of draw one's attention=draw the attention of sb. add sth. to sth.&&&&add up/add up to under the umbrella of 全世界国际援助出错保持和平缺少食物导致某人做某事生活贫穷在现实生活中有需要的人属于联合国一位联合国亲善大使做讲座高兴做某事有机会做某事谈及某人或某事由某物组成打算做某事/意味着做某事荣幸做某事承担这个角色建立/着手工作/写下/开始做以…为基础和某人发展友好关系合作做某事促进对人权的尊敬正如你所知道的涉及每个地方人们的生活涉及;卷入在某人的帮助下令人尊敬的组织值得做某事帮助战争的受难者除了保护某人免受…的伤害阻止某人做某事童工记录某事意识到引起某人的注意把…加到…/加起来/加起来为在…的保护下 17 41。2. go live的反义词2. His poem ends: Promise, I pray, that someday when task done, we go back farming, we'11 surely rent a plot of ground and as paring neighbors let's live.&&&&他在诗的结尾写道:险夷不变应尝胆,道义争担敢息肩,待得归农功满日,它年预卜买邻钱。3. This document isn`t a set of rules to live by, but a financial picture of who you are and where you can go.&&&&这个文件并不是你要遵循的规则,但却是一个你是谁,你将去哪里的财政图。4. This is a major issue -- please do not let a bug this big go live.&&&&这真是个大问题---请不要将这个bug带到非测试服。5. I live in Australia and I will help to bring your songs to the local church in Sydney and see what they say and hopefully one day we can sponsor you to go overseas and sing along and spread God`s word and I think also China also look upon to Malaysians very highly and I think you have a place in China as well.&&&&所以我相信你们有机会来听的话也会喜欢。其中有一首歌我特别喜欢的就是`到时`。是讲到当我们离开这个世界的时候,我们仍然可以期待相聚。所以在这首歌里能够感觉得到,对死亡我们不再惧怕,因为我们有永生的盼望。所以希望每一个人都能够来现场体验到这种奇妙的感觉。6. Most of my friends live in the city, yet they always go into raptures at the mere mention of the country.&&&&我的大多数朋友住在城市,但他们总是欣喜若狂在仅仅提到的国家。7. 7. Because only when we go to the ocean can we know more about ourselves and live up to our full potential.&&&&因为,只有到大海里去,我们才能更了解自己,才能活出最大的能量!8. As he recovered, it was clear he was too habituated to humans and too mentally impaired to go back to the wild, so he came to live with us as a permanent resident.&&&&灰熊逐渐康复,但很明显它已经十分习惯和人生活在一起,而且神经损伤过大,也不适宜再回到野外生活。因此,它成了这儿的一名永久居民。9. 9. Love a person is to has no reason of, have no reason of such as 痴 if inebriate, have no reason without restraint crary, there is no reason try to commit suicide find to live, there is no reason lead a happy-go-lucky life, have no reason with no regret of......&&&&爱一个人是没有理由的,没有理由的如痴如醉,没有理由的肆意疯狂,没有理由的寻死觅活,没有理由的醉生梦死,没有理由的无怨无悔的。。。。。。10. 10. Replies show that compared with other Americans, journalists are more likely to live in upscale neighborhoods, have maids, own Mercedeses, and trade stocks, and they're less likely to go to church, do volunteer work, or put down roots in a community.&&&&调查结果表明,与其他美国人相比,记者们更有可能居住在富人区,有女佣、奔驰车和股票,但他们去教堂做礼拜、参加志愿者服务、扎根社区的可能性却很小。11. 11. Replies show that compared with other Americans, journalists are more likely to live in upscale neighborhoods, have maids, own Mercedeses, and trade stocks, and they`re less likely to go to church, do volunteer work, or put down roots in a community.&&&&&&他们的回答表明,与其他美国人相比,新闻记者更有可能居住在富人区,有女佣,有奔驰车,炒股,而他们去教堂,做义工,扎根社区的可能性却很小。12. Replies show that compared with other Americans, journalists are more likely to live in upscale neighborhoods, have maids, own Mercedeses, and they're less likely to go to church, do volunteer work, or put down roots in a community.&&&&&&分析:本句的主干是 Replies show that 引导的从句 show 的宾语,其中包含一个 and 连接的并列结构作从句中的谓语。译文:结果表明,与其他美国人相比,新闻记者更有可能居住在富人区,有女佣,有奔驰车及股票,而他们去教堂,参加志愿服务,或扎根于某一社区的可能性很小。13. 13. With this bosom, they walk free. Their self-nature, Buddha-nature, Qi, calmness and refinement are smooth to roam around the high mountains and they are not drowned when diving into the bottom of abyss and sea. It doesn`t go against the grain for them to live in the city with the common people, so their lives are free.&&&&&&有了这样的胸怀,所以修行完备的人他们的自信、佛性、气、挫火、妙用游乎重山峻岭而无碍,潜至深渊海底而不溺,身处市井与平民百姓生活在一起也一样的自由自在,不会觉得格格不入,低俗而不适应。14. Do you think I should go back and live with Angus again?&&&&&&"你认为我应该回去和安格斯重归于好吗?15. 15. Yesterday afternoon my mother-in-law started the beginning of diarrhea, go to the hospital after inspection is infectious diarrhea, should pay attention to segregation, but I only baby birth at home confinement, it will inevitably come into contact with mother-in-law used such things, but the total can not be sick because the mother-in-law let her move out to live it, then the baby would have been inadvertently infected with it?&&&&&&昨天下午开始我婆婆开始拉肚子,去医院检查后说是传染性痢疾,要注意隔离,可是我才生完孩子在家坐月子呢,难免会接触到婆婆用过的东西之类的,而且总不可能因为婆婆生病就让她搬出去住吧,那么孩子会不会也被无意中传染上呀?16. The Lovings were free to go home and live together, in a new cinder-block house Richard built himself.&&&&&&乐英夫妇自由了,他们可以回家,可以一起住在理查德自己用煤渣块盖的新房子里。17. You will live with us now, and one day you will go to heaven.&&&&&&你现在就跟我们同住,有一天你会上天堂的。18. For music videos you have to lip-sync unless its live and in most cases with the live perfomances the performers go in and fix it heavily.&&&&&&在拍摄VIDEO时你必须假唱,除非是拍现场的而且在现场中表演者亲自来唱,修改也很难。19. Did two hours live, do not want to do, I want to go to the Internet to find abortion!&&&&&&干了两小时的活,不想干了,我就想去网吧找个打胎的!20. This paper reviews the developmental path of ERP system and especially analyzes a complete process, from integration test to Go-live and Post Go-live, of ERP Implementation in the multi-national enterprise Advanced Micro Devices, Co. Ltd, which finally illustrates how a strong ERP system can help to a company`s organizational development.&&&&&&本文回顾了ERP系统的发展进程,着重分析和探讨了大型跨国企业AMD公司全球三次ERP实施项目数年来从选型、实施、整合测试、正式上线运行到上线后维护阶段(Post Go-live)的整个过程,论述了强大的企业资源管理系统对企业发展的重要性,着重分析了项目实施过程中的经验及教训。go live 单语例句1. Fashion shows and live music performances go on nightly in the main discotheque.2. He said he wanted to go to college some day and live a normal life like everyone else.3. I would like to live like this if I could find someone to go with me.4. And the fact China's first live Super Bowl telecast in February attracted record numbers certainly didn't go unnoticed.5. They can enjoy free education and other social benefits subsidized with taxpayers'money, should they live in Hong Kong and go to school here.6. Kuang had been growing bored with the tedious basic exercises but rekindled his passion after Kenny G's live performance of My Heart Will Go On.7. They have the means to live their dreams and go all the way.8. People who died for love will go there to live a happy life.9. Go easy and stop at your second or third bottle, or live to regret it.10. It will go to live at the Popcorn Zoo in Lacey Township.go live是什么意思,go live在线翻译,go live什么意思,go live的意思,go live的翻译,go live的解释,go live的发音,go live的同义词,go live的反义词,go live的例句,go live的相关词组,go live意思是什么,go live怎么翻译,单词go live是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共8个)身体健康
&2017  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 do you live me 是什么意思_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
do you live me 是什么意思
应该是德芙巧克力Dove,Do you love me,你爱我吗?一个很凄美的爱情故事。
采纳率:55%
如果你是个美女我回答
美女向我问这句!死也愿意。我也问你这句 :你爱我吗 ?你想和我做吗 ?
你这个是,额,表伴随你没有With,
Do you love me ?
你好,这句是句病句,准确应该改为:Do you live with me?意思:你是否同我一起住?满意请速速采纳,谢谢合作!
其他7条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
等待您来回答扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
You are my heart,make me live.你是我的心,使我活下去.这句英语话语法有错吗?
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
You are my heart,and make me live. 应该是这样的,缺个连词,望采纳
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 you live me 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信