EXO 彼得潘 (Peter Pan)歌词扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
《Peter Pan》英文歌词 里面是歌曲 谁有歌词
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.Once upon a time,there was a lonely girlShe was so afraid of having broken heartShe spent the nightWith
she was dreaming to flyUnexpected way,on unexpected dayWith all of her heart,baby girl falls in loveHe is the boy,that she dream about day and nightI promise to you,I will be your only Tinker BellTogether we fly to NeverlandWith the wings of love,We forever fly so high under the skyBaby you’ll be my Peter PanBe the man I love,be all I needI know you will be my eternity,be my happy ending,be mine2.The lonely girl finally found her one true loveEverywhere in the air was filled with her love storyHe is the boy,he gave her the wings,he made her dreams come trueShe was afraid to fly,She was afraid to fallAnd she was the Cinderella she run awayFrom her baby but he got her and he takes her by the hands,and so he saidI promise to you,you’ll be my only Tinker BellTogether we fly to NeverlandWith the wings of love,We forever fly so high under the skyBaby I’ll be your Peter PanBe the man you love,be all you needI know you will be my eternity,be my happy ending,be mine上面是你视频中那个女生唱的英文歌的歌词,希望是你要的.歌很好听!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 有一首歌歌词很黄 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信