求一首歌名男生唱的,开头是舞事菊哟,然后是开头nanananana日语歌nanana。

您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
guns and roses 枪炮与玫瑰 枪花
周杰伦的《以父之名》
Ok,这个是nightwish 的10th man down .^_^
答: 哈哈,宝宝一听就在里面翻身,可高兴了,专家也说胎教音乐莫扎特的最好。
大家还关注在fm887上边听的一首女生唱的,副歌是nanananananananana,音调越来越高,两遍重复,请问是什么歌啊
TD哥哥4030
Jennifer Lopez(ft.Lil Wayne)-I'm Into You歌词:Hi, I’m Tune, the man on the moonI live on the beach, get the sand out ya shoesAnd all of that changed since I met youSo we can leave that old shit in the restroomOk, I’m into you, like you never knewI’m falling for you baby, I need a parachuteSo wet, I need a wetsuitYou’re way too fly, I could be ya jet fuelNow tell me what you likeI like what you tell meAnd if you understand me, you can overwhelm meIt’s too late, it’s too lateEvery finish line is the beginning of a new raceYoung Money![J Lo]You got me and I could not defend itI tried but I had to surrenderYour style got me under the spellLet me no other choice but to get downIt’s too late, it’s too lateIt’s too late, it’s too lateYou got it, you got itYou got it, you got itWhen I look into your eyes, it’s overYou got me hooked with your love controllerI’m trippin’ and I could not get overI feel lucky like a four leaf cloverI’m into you, I’m into youI’m into you, yeaaahI’m into you, I’m into youI’m into you, yeaaahNana nananana nana-na-ehNana nananana nana-na-ehListen, now I’m strong baby I bring the fire onSharp shooter you can call me the zionI’m not the one easy to get toBut all that changed, baby when I met youIt’s too late, it’s too lateIt’s too late, it’s too lateYou got it, you got itYou got it, you got itWhen I look into your eyes, it’s overYou got me hooked with your love controllerI’m trippin’ and I could not get overI feel lucky like a four leaf cloverI’m into you, I’m into youI’m into you, yeaaahI’m into you, I’m into youI’m into you, yeaaahNana nananana nana-na-ehNana nananana nana-na-ehI’m not burning and I’m feeling you boyGet it on if you feeling my world nowI love the way that you movingAnd I’m listening to how you groovingSo if you need me, just call on the cruiseWe can be whatever that you want in the newsBoy, cause I’m on it and you on itSo we just tell me nowWhen I look into your eyes, it’s overYou got me hooked with your love controllerI’m trippin’ and I could not get overI feel lucky like a four leaf cloverI’m into you, I’m into youI’m into you, yeaaahI’m into you, I’m into youI’m into you, yeaaahNana nananana nana-na-ehNana nananana nana-na-ehI’m into you, I’m into youI’m into you, yeaaah babyI’m into you, I’m into youI’m into you, yeaaah
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码有一首英文歌,有点舞曲曲风的,nananannanannanan中间有一段这个的,歌曲名字是什么,女生唱的
一首挺有节奏的英文歌,中间有女声nanananana
来源:网络
关键字: nananannanana
更新时间:
延伸:本文除了聚合《有一首英文歌,有点舞曲曲风的,nananannanannanan中间有一段这个的,歌曲名字是什么,女生唱的》,免费提供的有关nananannanana和一首挺有节奏的英文歌,中间有女声nanananana的内容之一,已有不少的网友认为此答案对自己有帮助!
网友1的回答
您好:不清楚,但是好听的英文歌好多呢~~~本人学英语的推荐这些吧希望你能喜欢。 1、Bubbly--网友2的回答
dont forget who you are 绝对是,不是我砸电视网友3的回答
RIGHT NOW不知道是不是这首,刚才也有人找这歌,后来也是他跟我说的网友4的回答
原版是Bananarama - Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye 但是有网友5的回答
是不是 张靓颖的 画心 啊?听听看! 在不是就是一首韩国的歌曲 叫做 啦啦啦 搜的时候要找韩国的。听网友6的回答
莫非是布兰妮的Till the world ends ,你去听下是么。网友7的回答
正确回答: 歌名叫: Can't get you out of my head 下载地址: http网友8的回答
Lalala?网友9的回答
Who Says Selena Gomez Wouldn't wanna be anybody el网友10的回答
网友7的回答
猜你感兴趣