边工作边1000极致旅行体验是怎样一种体验

您好,分享的企鹅
边上班边锻炼身体是一种怎样的体验?
[摘要]HOVR的创意体现在,它将上班与健身锻炼融为一体,让你在工作状态下,下半身也能得到锻炼。《国际流行病学》期刊在2015年将长时间的“久坐不起”视为一种新型“吸烟”。是的,现在的上班族,不管是哪个阶层,早上去办公室可能一坐就是一整天。在工作状态下, 我们的上半身参与了运动,但是下半身基本就不作任何运动。长期以往,势必会给我们的身体带来各种职业病。为了避免身体出问题,很多年轻人喜欢下班或者周末出去健身房锻炼,但如果我们在上班的时候也能运动,是不是更有效呢?为此,国外开发者打造了一款工作健身器材HOVR。它的外形跟我们在小区健身区见到的器材很像,你可以将其固定在桌子下面使用。HOVR底部是两个脚踏板,上面是绷带,你可以根据自己的运动强度,用双脚做任意拉伸。坦诚地说,HOVR本身并没有太多技术含量,就是我们平常所熟悉的健身器材,但是它的“创意”体现在将工作与健身融为一体。开发者经过测试发现,使用HOVR的上班族,燃烧的卡路里要比普通上班族多17%。为了能有效地追踪用户的运动情况,开发者还提供了运动追踪功能,你可以在手机应用上设定自己的运动目标,查看自己消耗的热量等。HOVR提供两个版本:一个是独立版本,它的主体是一个平衡支架,你可以将其放在任意位置;另一个版本是“简约版”,需要将其固定在桌子下方。HOVR目前已登陆众筹网站indiegogo,早期支持者可以125美元(约合人民币834元)购买到独立版本(配平衡支架),或者仅需支付65美元(约合人民币433元)买简约版。如果你想要获得运动追踪功能,还需要额外再掏35美元(约合人民币233元)购买运动追踪器。
正文已结束,您可以按alt+4进行评论
相关搜索:
两家验房公司受业主委托验房,被多人围堵抢走验房工具,两人还被殴打。
看过本文的人还看了
最爱南京,最懂生活
苏州中心官方微信,
把吃喝玩乐装进爪机
江苏省人民政府新闻办公室官方微信
提供报警求助、政策咨询办事办证等警务服务
江苏女性温暖贴心的移动家园
同名查询、自助移车,关注南京公安官方微信
[责任编辑:wyjschanjing01]
热门搜索:
在一列南京开往南通的动车上,一名乘客躲厕所内抽烟,被罚款500元。
小轿车行驶到一限高架前,横梁突然掉落,驾驶员刹车不及撞了上去。
男子和工人发生口角,带上双截棍和匕首决定出口恶气。
南京今年二手房成交量已经突破15万套,创下历史新高。
Copyright & 1998 - 2017 Tencent. All Rights Reserved边工作边旅行:实现环游全世界的8个方法
&>&&>&&>&正文
边工作边旅行:实现环游全世界的8个方法
&& 10:42:28&&
爱思英语编者按:一年能出国旅行一次,那要多少年才能环游世界呢?热爱旅行的人,可以边工作边旅行,很快就能环游世界了。
8 Ways You Can Travel The World
Travelling the world is often viewed as an incredible but expensive privilege of those who have the courage to do it. This is mostly an accurate assumption. It&s possibly one of the most incredible and important experiences you can create in your life. Everyone is entirely capable of doing it once they muster the bravery, if travelling is really something you want to do. Once you&ve done that, it&s just the financial aspects stopping you. But exploring the planet doesn&t have to be expensive, in fact you can earn a living doing it. Jordan Bates of Refine The Mind shares some insight and resources for those of you who are seeking an affordable adventure and life experience:
Find a way to travel abroad. This is one of the most basic pieces of advice I could give to anyone wanting to expand their view of life, themselves, and the world. I&ve written previously about why traveling abroad will be the best decision of your life and the empowering realizations you can&t afford to miss.
Still, I know that for many people the prospect of globe-trotting is a far-off, seemingly unreachable fantasy. Folks think &Wouldn&t it be nice if I had the money to do that?& or &Sigh, I could do that if it weren&t for [insert excuse here].& or &Some day I will do that, after [insert arbitrary life event].&
People tend to believe that traveling abroad will cost them a fortune, or else deep down they haven&t overcome a fear of entering the unknown. Well, I&m here to tell you that traveling abroad doesn&t have to break the bank. I mean, sure, if you want to live a 5-star lifestyle in a foreign country it will cost a pretty penny, but you shouldn&t want to do that. You should want to live with the people and experience the culture because that&s where the magic happens.
Between cheap flights, living in hostels or CouchSurfing, and finding ways to earn money, food, and/or accommodation while abroad, travel can cost far less than you might imagine. Here are eight ways to partially or entirely finance a trip abroad.
1. Teach English
In just over one month, I will be heading to Asia to teach English in Busan, South Korea for at least one year through the EPIK Program. English is, in many ways, becoming a universal language. There are job opportunities in countless locations all over the world, and often you only need to be a native speaker or take an online certification course (you may also need a college degree). Many programs will pay for your airfare and housing on top of a healthy salary. Google and Dave&s ESL Cafe are good resources to begin discovering your options.
This is something I&m probably going to do within the next few years. Through the World Wide Organization of Organic Farms (WWOOF), you can travel to many different countries and work on organic farms. Basically, you work for 4-6 hours per day in exchange for food and housing with a host family. This leaves the majority of your day open for exploring and other activities. With the necessities covered, you only need to pay for travel expenses. I have friends who &WWOOFed& for 6 months in Japan, and some friends of a friend did the same for about 6 months in South America.
3. Peace Corps
Peace Corps is another option I&ve strongly considered and may still do. Corps members make a two-year commitment to live and work in a developing country. Members work in the sectors of education, youth and community development, health, business, agriculture, environment, and HIV/AIDS, among others. In exchange, you receive a housing and living allowance, student loan assistance, a re-adjustment stipend of $7,425 upon completion, full medical and dental coverage, plus a few other things. I know the Peace Corps would be a profoundly life-changing experience.
4. Work on a Cruise Ship
Recently, I went on an extraordinary Alaskan cruise with my family. While on the ship, I met a woman from London who encouraged me to check out working for a cruise line if I was interested in traveling abroad while earning money. She said she makes $1,800 per month, and her housing and food are completely covered. She also told me she was on a 6-month contract, so the job wasn&t an overly large commitment.
5. Housesit or be an Au Pair
When I was in Spain last summer, I met a girl who was working as an au pair for the summer. She was spending time in Germany, Italy, and Spain looking after different family&s children during the workday. She was then able to spend her evenings as she liked and travel on weekends. It seemed like a pretty sweet gig. Housesitting is another related option I&ve heard about. Unlike being an au pair, you wouldn&t be paid to housesit, but you would have a free place to say. Some people bounce around the world housesitting for years at at time.
6. Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO)
VSO&s vision is a world without poverty. They are an organization that puts people first, and I love that. VSO volunteers work in areas of animals and natural resources, communications and fundraising, communities and social development, engineering and technical, health, business, education, and more. VSO covers the travel expenses, insurance, and day-to-day living expenses for their volunteers.
They also offer Youth Volunteering Program for young people who might not yet have the experience to qualify for one of their main volunteer opportunities. Additionally, keep in mind that VSO and Peace Corps are two among many volunteer organizations around the world that will finance your travels to volunteer abroad. Don&t be afraid to do some digging and check out others.
7. Work at a Resort
Resort positions are among the most common forms of employment that can be easily acquired by people from foreign countries. And, there are resorts all over the planet. You could potentially work as a front desk attendant, in a restaurant, or in the activity/entertainment department. You could save money, and in your downtime, experience a tropical locale.
8. Blogging/Freelance Work
I had to include this one. It&s becoming more feasible all the time to work from a remote location, and people are capitalizing on this state of affairs to become digital nomads. Chris Guillebeau and Wandering Earl come to mind. A friend of mine and her husband recently quit their jobs to travel the world and started This World Rocks as a way to document their travels and gain some funds.
Make no mistake & there are no get-rich-quick-and-easy methods of making money as a blogger or freelancer. But, there are many people who do it, and if you&re curious, you&ll find mountains of helpful info online from places like Copyblogger. If you&re looking to brainstorm more ideas for making money while abroad, check out this longer list from Wandering Earl.
Will You Do What it Takes to See the World?
Once you&re awakened to the reality of affordable travel experiences, it&s difficult to fall back on the same old excuses.
You&re forced to confront a difficult truth: I either want this badly enough or I don&t. If seeing the world is something you feel you definitely want to do (and it should be), you really have just one obstacle left to overcome: internal resistance.
We tend to resist change with all of our being. We procrastinate infinitely. Fear, anxiety, and distractions become ready-made reasons not to do things. We crave consistency and the eternal comfort zone, but whether we like it or not, life will change and we won&t be ready for it. That&s a fact, but you have a choice.
You can lock yourself indoors, peak out the blinds, and wait nervously for the day when life becomes a kamikaze. Or, you can dive headfirst into a foreign environment, gain invaluable experiences, and come out stronger and more capable than ever of facing life&s inevitable quagmires.
It&s up to you.
&Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn&t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.& & Mark Twain
&He who does not travel does not know the value of men.& & Moorish proverb
Note: Due to a few comments made on Reddit about this post, I want to clarify a couple things.
First, I do not believe traveling is necessary for personal development or an automatic way to improve yourself. With a curious attitude and open mind, however, I think traveling is an exceptional means of broadening one&s perspective on one&s own country and gaining a global awareness (two items which I view as vitally important for more people to gain in our world).
Second, I didn&t intend for this post to make it sound as if traveling is cheap. Relative to the average daily wage for people of the world, it isn&t. Not everyone is able to do it, so if you are, view it as a privilege and try to learn as much as possible. The point of the post was to show that there are options to make it more financially feasible for a greater number of people than is often assumed.
Finally, I want it to be clear that not all of these options will work for everyone. Some require degrees. Some would only partially finance your situation or provide a small side income stream. I&m sorry if the post was misleading in any way. It was meant to be a catalyst to get you thinking creatively and entrepreneurially about how you might travel abroad, if that is what you feel you need to do. Cheers, everyone.
/life/travel//160261.html放下工作去旅行 12个方法让你边旅游边赚钱
第1页:在马来西亚做潜水教练
第2页:在澳大利亚做一名滑雪教练
  在激烈的竞争中迷失自我?对旅游一往情深?仅仅是希望生活有些变化?渴望去冒险?或者是只是想去以前没有去过的地方品尝美食?不管你的动机是什么样的,大概你都要给你自己出行的这一年备足资金。下面就教你一些边旅游边赚钱的方法。
  在马来西亚做潜水教练
  很少有某项活动或者事物能把你带离出这个“真实的世界”,而在海洋下10米至15米处游泳就能做到这一点。如果你足够自信自己的游泳技术,经过训练成为一名有资质的潜水教练没你想象的那么难。
  认可度最高的评审是由国际专业潜水教练协会(简称PADI)评定的,该项组织在水下产业圈里享有威望。
  进行教练员水平训练的基本资质有:年满18周岁,身体素质良好,报酬是在满眼都是色彩绚丽的海洋生物生存的热带水域中工作一年(或者是工作期限自己设定)。
  薪酬从最初的500美元(约合3123元人民币)一个月开始(提供住宿和膳食)位置越偏远,风景越迷人,薪酬也越低。
  度假宾馆,潜水中心,水族馆,超级游艇,巡航艇都提供潜水教练的职位。
  马来西亚的西里伯斯海是世界上众多的最具多样性的生物海洋环境之一的水域,那么,有什么理由不选择去那里接受潜水训练呢?
  为期四周的潜水观察员的课程开设在仙本那的“潜水迷”潜店,费用大概是1,300美元(约合8119元人民币)包括膳宿。还有可能在学满之后有可能得到一份潜水教练的工作,但是你得获得工作许可――马来西亚有严格的法律。
  “获得PADI评审认证的教练员并不仅仅是在阳光下自己享受,你得负责游客安全,安排娱乐活动,以及做好后勤工作。”这家潜店的老板瑞克?欧文说。“这些新的技巧,不管你决定以后过什么样的生活它们都能帮到你。”
  你也可以登录PADI website查看职业空缺。
  在 泰国(度假) 做英语老师
  当英语教师在想成为旅行者的人中是最流行的方式之一。有很多组织向持有TESL(英语教学师资证书)的老师提供教学场地。每月需支付约1,000美元(约合6234元人民币)膳宿费用另算。
  然而像Projects Abroad这样的组织在全世界范围内开设的教学地点只是在那些只要求教授会话英语的,不要求有相关资质的国家。
  你可能是在一所学校,或是一家孤儿院或者是人权中心每周教授18小时的课程。膳宿由当地的家庭提供,保证你有饭吃,能旅程,有医保。当地的和英国的工作人员会给你提供大量帮助,还会帮你拿到签证。
  这并不便宜。要想在泰国(微博)的甲米府得到一个教师的岗位,你得花费大约2,300美元(约合一万四千三百五十四元人民币),这些钱都会进入到当地的寄宿家庭的腰包里。
  “在国外教学是一个不错的选择,一方面你能看到不一样的地域风情。另一方面你又能把自己从原来的生活工作中解救出来。”项目顾问克雷格?佛雷曼 这样说,“在那些Projects Abroad设点的国家,当地的学校都争抢这些会将英语的教师资源,因为这些会说英语的人在当地做导游或是在酒店工作工资要比在学校高。”
  在加勒比海的游轮上做工作人员
  那么怎样才能找到一份在游艇上工作的机会呢?把浪漫的想法和傍晚鸡尾酒之类的事情都忘记吧――作为船上的工作人员你得全日制的工作一周时间。你得具备合法的护照,工作的那艘游艇也必须在所在国注册登记。
  大型的游艇会要几百个工作人员,工作类型也多种多样――有职员、摄影师、接待员、收银员、工程师、管道工、侍者、客舱服务员、餐厅服务员、婴儿护理师、演艺人员、医药工作者、导购以及美容师。
  合同最短期限是三到六个月。薪资从自助餐厅女服务员的每月924美元(约合五千七百六十六元人民币)到负责组织乘客活动的工作人员每月的1,695美元(约合一万两千两百五十九元人民币)。技能越多,相应的工资也会越高。
  怎样找到这样的美差?只要找到你愿意去工作的游艇就好了――看看旅行社的宣传单,然后直接和游艇上的工作人员联系就好了。
  P&O游轮公司是全世界最大的游轮公司之一,开往加勒比海岛屿的圣基茨岛、安提瓜岛、圣卢西亚岛、多米尼加岛、圣文森特岛,还去往全世界其他地方,包括挪威。
  浏览他们公司的网站查看招聘信息,或者和一家游轮咨询公司联系,比如像国际游轮服务公司,他们会帮你做一些搜集相关信息的工作。
  在美国的科罗拉多做一名度假农场工人
  如果你是人际交往能力强,富有幽默感,健壮,会骑马,并且梦想能过着戴着斯泰森毡帽,穿着皮革衣服的伙计,度假农场工人应该就是梦寐以求的工作吧。
  牧人要给马喂食,上鞍,带领游客沿着小径骑马,修理篱笆,涂漆,清理厕所,铲粪肥还有其他活计要干。
  工作时间长,同时你还会灰头土脸的。工作具有季节性,从三月份持续到九月份。
  需要具备工作许可证,大多数的工作地点在美国、加拿大和澳大利亚。加上最多的小费在内,平均每月工资大约1,600美元(约合九千九百八十四元人民币)。这里管吃管住,工作竞争激烈。
  “作为一个牧人,你可以在世界上最漂亮的地区之一生活和工作,你还可以加入到游客所有的活动中。”泰德?哈维说,他是总部在科罗拉多州的度假农场咨询师。“你能学到能伴随你下半辈子的技能。”
  要查阅美国国内和境外的职业空位,可以访问www., 以及www.duderanch.org。大多数的农场都会在他们的网站上贴出招聘信息,还会附有一张可下载的申请 表。立刻填写吧,很多网站正在为夏季找人呢。
  在塞拉利昂的有机农场做工
  这种能逃离都市压力,让你在农场,花园或者是小农田挥汗如雨,辛勤劳作的机会实在是充满诱惑,不可抵挡。
  全球有机农田计划(简称WWOOF)会给志愿者和有机农场主之间做出合理的搭配,志愿者要用工作6个小时来换取农场主要提供食宿。
  唯一的要求就是你要有欲望了解乡村生活或者是有欲望了解生态友好的生活方式。
  志愿者可以在有机农场短则几天,长则好几个月地工作。工作机会通常都是以临时通知的形式告知的。
  “全球有机农场体验是一个不错方式,它可以让人们了解最新的农作物种植技术、储藏技术、动物饲养技术以及其他与农场相关活动。人们可以呼吸新鲜空气,锻炼身体,享受美好时光,与志同道合的人在一起。”斯嘉丽?潘,她经营着一家全球有机农场的英国分场。“但是对于游客来说,在你旅游之前你得确定你 有资格进入到这个国家来。”
  在地中海做一名游艇的甲板水手
  虽然,在所有的船员中,甲板水手处在最低的等级上,但是他们的优势也很明显:不错的薪酬(每月大约2,500美元,约合一万五千六百零一元人民币,管吃管住)每天在波光闪闪的水面上工作,还能到一些迷人的地方。
  不好的方面是,工作时间长,晕船症状,面对要求严格的船长。
  你要清洗船体,涂漆,维修,把客人送往岸边以及从岸边搭载,整理客舱以及准备饭菜。
  虽然划船的技术并不总是必要,但是掌握了还是有好处的。良好的职业道德和勤学的态度更加重要。
  “要得到这样的一份工作,最好在网上找――这些工作一般很难找到。若是有空职位,船长或是代理公司会把机会给那些早在网上排队等候的人。”游轮 动力的老板,约翰?斯托得说道。“游轮中心位于法国的南部,帕尔马马洛卡和劳德代尔堡这两座城市。能有一个训练证书(《海员训练,发证,值班标准》简称 STCW)还是很有用处,它能展示你的资质水平。
  你可以在斯托得的代理公司的网站登记注册。此外,海员职位也会在游轮杂志和网上在线代理公司上以广告的形式登出来,比如登录这个网站www.crewseeker.co.uk.你就可以看到。
(责任编辑:李光辉)
主演:黄晓明/陈乔恩/乔任梁/谢君豪/吕佳容/戚迹
主演:陈晓/陈妍希/张馨予/杨明娜/毛晓彤/孙耀琦
主演:陈键锋/李依晓/张迪/郑亦桐/张明明/何彦霓
主演:尚格?云顿/乔?弗拉尼甘/Bianca Bree
主演:艾斯?库珀/ 查宁?塔图姆/ 乔纳?希尔
baby14岁写真曝光
李冰冰向成龙撒娇争宠
李湘遭闺蜜曝光旧爱
美女模特教老板走秀
曝搬砖男神奇葩择偶观
柳岩被迫成赚钱工具