玩be t365试管婴儿的具体步骤骤,哪些规则?

[好文共享][英语新闻周报][英乐时空][纵横字谜]
---- <option value= <option value= <option value= <option value= 2006年2011年全国高考真题及答案-浙江英语卷
教育中国-中国网 .cn  时间:
11:16  责任编辑: 资讯实习生
1. -I’m sorry I didn’t make it to your party last night.
-- ______, I know you’re busy these days.
A. Of course
B. No kidding
C. That’s all night
D. Don’t mention it
2. Experts think that ______recently discovered painting may be ______ Picsso.
3. Bats are surprisingly long lived creatures some ______a life span of around 20 years.
D. to have
4. One Friday, we were packing to leave for a weekend away ______my daughter heard cries for help.
5. I always wanted to do the job which I’d been trained ______.
6. The school isn’t the one I really wanted to go to, but I suppose I’ll just have to ______it,
A. make the best of
B. get away from
C. keep an eye on
D. catch up with
7. Since people are fond of humor, it is as well in conversation as _______ else.
A. anything
B. something
C. anywhere
D. somewhere
8. English is a language shared by several diverse cultures, each of ______ uses it somewhat differently.
&#160;A. which
9. The professor could tell by the _____ look in Maria’s eyes that she didn’t understand a single word of his lecture.
C. innocent
10. A bank is the place ______ they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain.
placeplacewhereplace
11. --- How’s your new babysitter?
--- We ______ ask for a better one. All our kids love her so much.
C. mustn’t
D. couldn’t
12. He decided that he would drive all the way home instead of ______ at a hotel for the night.
A. putting down
B. putting off
C. putting on
D. putting up
13. I’ve been writing this report ______ for the last two weeks, but it has to be handed in tomorrow.
A. finally
B. immediately
C. occasionally
D. certainly
14. Even the best writers sometimes find themselves ______ for words.
C. to lose
D. having lost
15. The manager was worried about the press conference his assistant ______ in his place but, luckily, everything was going on smoothly.
C. was giving
D. had given
16. My schedule is very ______ right now, but I’ll try to fit you in.
C. regular
D. flexible
17. --- Can I come and have a look at your new house?
--- Yes, ______!
A. with pleasure
B. I like it
C. I quite agree
D. by all means
18. Anyway, I can’t cheat him --- it’s against all my ______.
A. emotions
B. principles
C. regulations
D. opinions
19. If they win the final tonight, the team are going to tour around the city ______ by their enthusiastic supporters.
&#160;A. being cheered
B. be cheered
C. to be cheered
D. were cheered
20. – I don’t think I’ll be able to go mountain-climbing tomorrow.
-- ______?
A. And how
B. How come
C. How’s it going
D. How about it
117203458109blank (look)16tight (schedule)
Although I love my life, it hasn’t been a lot of fun as I’ve been ill for 28 years.
Music has always been a great love of mine and, in my 20s, when my
&#160;was more manageable , I
&#160;ten years as a professional singer in restaurants, playing and singing folk songs.
that was years ago and times have changed.
&#160;I live with mother on a country farm.
Two years ago, I decided that I would need to have some kind of extra work to
&#160;my disability pension ().
&#160;I needed to sleep in the afternoons,
I was limited in my
. I decided that I would consider
&#160;to singing in restaurants.
My family are all musicians, so I was
29 &#160;when I went into our local music store. I explained that I wanted to sing again but using recorded karaoke music. I knew that discs were very expensive and I really didn’t have a lot of
&#160;to get started. And 31
you find only three to four songs out of ten on a disc that you can
When I told the owner of the shop about my
; he gave me a long thoughtful
. “This means a lot to you, doesn’t it?” he said. “Come with me.”
&#160;the crowded shop and to a bench with a large professional karaoke box on it. He placed his large hand &#160;36
&#160;on his treasure and said, “I have 800 karaoke songs in here. You can take your &#160;37
&#160;and I’ll record them for you. That should get you started.”
. Thanking him, I made a time with him to listen to all the songs and choose
that I could sing. I have come full circle with his help.
40 &#160;still warms my heart and makes me do just that bit extra, when I have the chance.
21. A. loneliness
B. sadness
C. tiredness
D. sickness
22. A. set
B. enjoyed
23. A. Gladly
B. Eventually
C. Unfortunately
D. Surprisingly
24. A. Now
C. Sometime
D. Meanwhile
25. A. add up to
B. make up for
C. get rid of
D. take advantage of
27. A. movement
B. condition
C. choices
D. positions
28. A. reaching out
B. living up
C. getting on
D. going back
29. A. recognized
B. interviewed
D. invited
30. A. money
D. knowledge
31. A. thus
32. A. actually
D. formerly
33. A. job
34. A. face
35. A. over
C. towards
D. through
36. A. unhappily
B. lovingly
C. pitifully
D. gratefully
37. A. pick
38. A. had to cry
B. ought to cry
C. should have cried
D. could have cried
39. A. more
B. the ones
D. the rest
40. A. courage
B. devotion
C. kindness
40C.kindness
One evening in February 2007, a student named Paula Ceely brought her car to a stop on a remote road in Wales. She got out to open a metal gate that blocked her path .That’s when she heard the whistle sounded by the driver of a train. Her Renault Clio was parked across a railway line. Seconds later, she watched the train drag her car almost a kilometre down the railway tracks.
Ceely’s near miss made the news because she blamed it on he GPS (). She had never driven the route before. It was dark and raining heavily. Ceely was relying on her GPS, but it made no mention of the crossing. “I put my complete trust in the device and it led me right into the path of a speeding train,” she told the BBC.
Who is to blame here? Rick Stevenson, who tells Ceely’s story in his book When Machines Fail Us, points the finger at the limitations of technology. We put our faith in digital devices, he says, but our digital helpers are too often not up to the job. They are filled with small problems. And it’s not just GPS devices: Stevenson takes us on a tour of digital disasters involving everything from mobile phones to wireless keyboards.
The problem with his argument in the book is that it’s not clear why he only focuses on digital technology, while there may be a number of other possible causes. A map-maker might have left the crossing off a paper map. Maybe we should blame Ceely for not paying attention. Perhaps the railway authorities are at fault for poor singalling system. Or maybe someone has studied the relative dangers and worked out that there really is something specific wrong with the GPS equipment. But Stevenson doesn’t say.
It’s a problem that runs through the book. In a section on cars, Stevenson gives an account of the advanced techniques that criminals use to defeat computer-based locking systems for cars. He offers two independent sets of
both show a small rise in some parts of the country. He says that once again not all new locks have proved reliable. Perhaps, but maybe it’s also due to the shortage of policemen on the streets. Or changing social circumstances. Or some combination of these factors.
The game between humans and their smart devices is amusing and complex. It is shaped by economics and psychology and the cultures we live in. Somewhere in the mix of those forces there may be a way for a wiser use of technology.
If there is such a way, it should involve more than just an awareness of the shortcomings of our machines. After all, we have lived with them for thousands of years. They have probably been fooling us for just as long.
41.What did Paula Ceely think was the cause of her accident
A. She was not familiar with the road.
B. It was dark and raining heavily then.
C. The railway workers failed to give the signal.
D. Her GPS device didn’t tell her about the crossing.
42.The phrase “near miss” (Paragraph 2) can best be replaced by______.
A. close hit
B. heavy loss
C. narrow escape
D. big mistake
43. Which of the following would Rick Stevenson most probably agree with?
A. Modern technology is what we can’t live without.
B. Digital technology often falls short of our expectation.
C. Digital devices are more reliable than they used to be.
D. GPS error is not the only cause for Ceely’s accident.
44. In the writer’s opinion, Stevenson’s argument is _______.
A. one-sided
B. reasonable
C. puzzling
D. well-based
45. What is the real concern of the writer of this article?
A. The major causes of traffic accidents and car thefts.
B. The relationship between human and technology.
C. The shortcomings of digital devices we use.
D. The human unawareness of technical problems.
41DGPSCB A GPS
42. CGPSnear miss narrow escapethe train drag her car almost a kilometer down the railway tracks
43. BStevenson35“We put our faith in digital device, he says, but our digital helpers are too often not up to the job.”“expectation”“faith”
44. A“while there may be a number of other possible causes. A map makes might have left the…. Maybe we should blame Ceely for not paying attention, Perhaps the railway authorities are at fault for poor signaling system…… work out that there really is something specific wrong with the GPS equipment.” But Stevenson doesn’t say.
45. 67The game between humans and their smart devices is amusing and complex .
46. What does the word “pump” mean in “He ran in every five minutes to pump me about the case”?
A. Talk with.
B. Ask for information.
C. Listen to.
D. Provide with evidence.
47. When Sally says “The TV program kept pumping out commercials”, she may be______.
A. excited
B. interested
C. annoyed
D. worried
48. What will the government most probably provide if it is engaged in a pump-priming program?
A. Sums of money.
B. Raw materials.
C. Human resources.
D. Media support.
49. When Sylvia says “His speech was OK but it had no real punch”, she thinks it was not_____.
A. fluent and impressive
B. logical and moving
C. informative and significant
D. interesting and powerful
46. B“to keep asking some for information: she was pumping me for details of the new project”“pump me about the case”
47. CPumppump sth out to produce words or loud music in a way that is repeated, forceful and continuous, the government keeps pumping out the same old propagandaC
48Apump-priming, the government is awarding small, pump-priming grants to single mothers who are starting their own business”, awardA
49Dpump, punchpunpunchthe power to be interesting and have a strong effect on people,
I felt the performance /speech/presentation lacked punch.“speech”D
In the more and more competitive service industry, it is no longer enough to promise customer satisfaction. Today, customer “delight” is what companies are trying to achieve in order to keep and increase market share.
It is accepted in the marketing industry, and confirmed by a number of researchers, that customers receiving good service will promote business by telling up to 12 those treated badly tell tales of woe to up to 20 people. Interestingly, 80 percent of people who feel their complaints are handled fairly will stay loyal.
New challenges for customer care have come when people can obtain goods and services through telephone call centers and the Internet. For example, many companies now have to invest () a lot of money in information technology and staff training in order to cope with the “phone rage”---- caused by delays in answering calls, being cut off in mid-conversation or left waiting for long periods.
“Many people do not like talking to machines,” says Dr, Storey, Senior Lecturer in Marketing at City University Business School. “Banks, for example, encourage staff at call centers to use customer data to establish instant and good relationship with then. The aim is to make the customer feel they know you and that you can trust them – the sort of comfortable feelings people have during face-to-face chats with their local branch manager.”
Recommended ways of creating customer delight include: under-promising and over-delivering (saying that a repair will be carried out within five hours, but getting it done within two) replacing a faulty throwing in a gift voucher ()as an unexpected “thank you”
and always returning calls, even when they are complaints.
Aiming for customer delight is all very well, but if services do not reach the high level promised, disappointment or worse will be the result. This can be eased by offering an apology and an explanation of why the service did not meet usual standards with empathy (for example, “I know how you must feel”), and possible solutions (replacement, compensation or whatever fairness suggests best meets the case).
Airlines face some of the toughest challenges over customer care. Fierce competition has convinced them at that delighting passengers is an important marketing tool, while there is great potential for customer anger over delays caused by weather, unclaimed luggage and technical problems.
For British Airways staff, a winning telephone style is considered vital in handling the large volume of calls about bookings and flight times. They are trained to answer quickly, with their names, job title and a “we are here to help” attitude. The company has invested heavily in information technology to make sure that information is available instantly on screen.
British Airways also says its customer care policies are applied within the company and staff are taught to regard each other as customers requiring the highest standards of service.
Customer care is obviously here to stay and it would be a foolish company that used slogans such as “we do as we please”. On the other hand, the more customers are promised, the greater the risk of disappointment.
50. We can learn from Paragraph 2 that _______.
A. complaining customers are hard to satisfy
B. unsatisfied customers receive better service
C .satisfied customers catch more attention
D. well-treated customers promote business
51. The writer mentions “phone rage”(Paragraph 3)to show that ________.
A. customers often use phones to express their anger
B. people still prefer to buy goods online
C. customer care becomes more demanding
D. customers rely on their phones to obtain services
52. What does the writer recommend to create customer delight?
A. Calling customers regular.
B. Gibing a “thank you “note..
C. Delivering a quicker service.
D. Promising more gifts.
53. If a manager should show his empathy (Paragraph 6), what would be probably say?
A. “I know how upset you must be.”
B. “I appreciate your understanding.”
C. “I’m sorry for the delay.”
D. “I know it’s our fault.”
54. Customer delight is important for airlines because ________.
A. their telephone style remains unchanged
B. they are more likely to meet with complaints
C. the services cost them a lot of money
D. the policies can be applied to their staff
55. Which of the following is conveyed in this article?
A. Face-to –face service creates comfortable feelings among customers.
B. Companies that promise more will naturally attract more customers.
C. A company should promise less but do more in a competitive market.
D. Customer delight is more important for air lines then for banks.
52. recommended ways of creating customer delight include:…A always returning callsB “thank you note”D promising more, under-promisingC
53. Aempathy“I know how you must feel”,&#8220;&#8221;
54. Bairlineswhile there is great potential for customer anger over delays caused by weather, unclaimed luggage and technical problems. Potential likely
55. CA D BCon the other hand, the more customers are promised, the greater the risk of disappointment.
It was Saturday. As always, it was a busy one, for “Six days shall you labor and all your work” was taken seriously back then. Outside, Father and Mr. Patrick next door were busy chopping firewood. Inside their own houses, Mother and Mrs. Patrick were engaged in spring cleaning.
Somehow the boys had slipped away to the back lot with their kites. Now, even at the risk of having Brother caught to beat carpets, they had sent him to the kitchen for more string(). It seemed there was no limit to the heights to which kites would fly today.
My mother looked at the sitting room, its furniture disordered for a thorough sweeping. Again she cast a look toward the window. “Come on, girls! Let’s take string to the boys and watch them fly the kites a minute.”
On the way we met Mrs. Patric, laughing guiltily as if she were doing something wrong, together with her girls.
There never was such a day for flying kites! We played all our fresh string into the boys’ kites and they went up higher and higher. We could hardly distinguish the orange-colored spots of the kites. Now and then we slowly pulled one kite back, watching it dancing up and down in the wind, and finally bringing it down to earth, just for the joy of sending it up again.
Even our fathers dropped their tools and joined us. Our mothers took their turn, laughing like schoolgirls. I think we were all beside ourselves. Parents forgot their du children forgot their everyday fights and little jealousies. “Perhaps it’s like this in the kingdom of heaven,” I thought confusedly.
It was growing dark before we all walked sleepily back to the housed. I suppose we had some sort of supper. I suppose there must have been surface tidying-up, for the house on Sunday looked clean and orderly enough. The strange thing was, we didn’t mention that day afterward. I felt a little embarrassed. Surely none of the others had been as excited as I. I locked the memory up in that deepest part of me where we keep “the things that cannot be and yet they are.”
The years went on, then one day I was hurrying about my kitchen in a city apartment, trying to get some work out of the way while my three-year-old insistently cried her desire to “go park, see duck.”
“I can’t go!” I said. “I have this and this to do, and when I’m through I’ll be too tired to walk that far.”
My mother, who was visiting us, looked up from the peas she was shelling. “It’s a wonderful day,” she offered, “really warm, yet there’s a fine breeze. Do you remember that day we flew kites?”
I stopped in my dash between stove and sink. The locked door flew open and with it a rush of memories. “Come on,” I told my little girl. “You’re right, it’s too good a day to miss.”
Another decade passed. We were in the aftermath() of a great war. All evening we had been asking our returned soldier, the youngest Patrick Boy, about his experiences as a prisoner of war. He had talked freely, but now for a long time he had been silent. What was he thinking of --- what dark and horrible things?
“Say!” A smile sipped out from his lips. “Do you remember --- no, of course you wouldn’t. It probably didn’t make the impression on you as it did on me.”
I hardly dared speak. “Remember what?”
“I used to think of that day a lot in POW camp (), when things weren’t too good. Do you remember the day we flew the kites?”
56. Mrs. Patrick was laughing guiltily because she thought________.
A. she was too old to fly kites
B. her husband would make fun of her
C. she should have been doing her how
D. supposed to the don’t game
57. By “we were all beside ourselves writer means that they all ________.
A. felt confused
B. went wild with joy
C. looked on
D. forgot their fights
58. What did the think after the kite-flying?
A. The boys must have had more fun than the girls.
B. They should have finished their work before playing.
C. Her parents should spend more time with them.
D. All the others must have forgotten that day.
59. Why did the writer finally agree to take her little girl for an outing?
A. She suddenly remembered her duty as a mother.
B. She was reminded of the day they flew kites.
C. She had finished her work in the kitchen.
D. She thought it was a great day to play outside.
60. The youngest Patrick boy is mentioned to show that ______.
A. the writer was not alone in treasuring her fond memories
B. his experience in POW camp threw a shadow over his life
C. childhood friendship means so much to the writer
D. people like him really changed a lot after the war
56. Claughing guilty spring cleanMrs Patrick“Come on, girls! Let’s take sting to the boys and watch them fly the kites a minute.” On the way we met Mrs. Patrick, Iaughing guiltily as if she were doing something wrong, together with her girls.
57. Bparents forgot their du children forgot their everyday fights and little jealousies,high,
58. DD&#8220;&#8221;“The strange thing was, we didn’t mention that day afterward I felt a little embarrassed .Surely none of the of the others had been as excited as I.” D
561~65ABCDEF
A. Leadership
B. Conflict Solving
C. Open Communication
D. Respect to All Team Members
E. Measuring Progress against Goals
F. Common Goals with Challenging Target
Team Building Means More Than Throwing a Few People Together
“Teamworking” is found every where within just about every organization. You can’t get away from “teams” that are supposed to be able to create something that is greater that the sum of its parts. Or so the theory goes.
There are five measures that need to be taken before you can get the most out of a team:
61._______
There must be a clear reason for the team to exist. And all the members should realize the value and significance of what they are going to do. What they are hoping to achieve should be something achievable but at the same time tough and inspiring enough to attract the members and keep their motivation alive. What is more, they should also be well prepared for the possible difficulties they may come across in the process.
Team members must be able to express their opinions freely without fear of being criticized, and they must have the feeling that their suggestions will be taken seriously. This is an important point because the team may need to resolve some complex or thorny issues. For example, it may discuss a sensitive topic. Should they keep their conclusion within the team or share it with other employees? This is an issue in itself that all the members should agree on and frank discussion is required.
63._______
It is easy to think that a junior team
member may have less to contribute than more experienced ones. This is not only demoralizing or discouraging, it also makes no sense ---- people that have nothing to contribute. Should not have been selected for the team in the first place. Since they have become members of your team, you need to make sure that each of them has an opportunity to add his or her thoughts to discussions.
64.________
Disagreements are natural and, in fact, debate and discussion should be encouraged. A team made up only of “yes men” can make disastrous decisions that few people honestly agreed with in the first place. Consequently, there should be rules on how lengthy disagreements should be handled. For example, team meetings may not be the most appropriate place for a discussion that involves only two people, so “under-the-table” method may be effective.
Most high-performing teams are well organized, A good organizer should be able to play to individuals’ strengths and help them overcome their weaknesses. It should be someone who can act as a promoter and a constant reminder of what the team needs to achieve. He must, above all, be skilled in sharing responsibility and setting tasks to others, coaching them to achieve tasks, and providing constructive feedback on how the tasks went.
Team building isn’t as simple as just throwing a few people together. It requires much more, but motivating people is most essential. Successful teamworking is not marked by how much progress the team makes toward its goals, but by how confidently each of its members completes his or her assigned tasks with a sense of achievement and pride.
文章以“团队建设”为话题,提出了团队建设中的目标设置、沟通协作、相互尊重和领导艺术等要素。本节的考查一改过去“信息匹配”的命题思路,要求考生为一篇文章中的各个段落添加小标题,对考生的语篇归纳能力要求较高。
61--- F all the members should realize the value and significance of what they are going to do, goal target”common goal, challenging target” something achievable but at the same time tough
62.C express their opinions freely without fearopen communication,
63. D respect to all team members.
64.BDisagreement is natural and, in fact, debate and discussion should be encouraged, 62under-the-table” method may be effective
65.A A good organizer
I was playing at my cousin house. Since his family was rich than mine, he had more toys than I did. There was one on particular I’d always wanted. I put into my pocket when he wasn’t looking. I guessed, even at that age, I would never be able to enjoy to playing with the toy or f I would always know I’d done something wrong. Late on, my aunt drove me home. When she dropped me off, I pulled out the toy slow and gave it back. She knows what had happened, but she thanked me and ever mentioned it again.
66. cousin – cousin’s
rich – richer
put ---put it/that
enjoy to --- enjoy
Faced --- face
Late --- Later
slow --- slowly
knows --- knew
ever --- never
10.everevernever
to scribbleto litter100-120
June 8, 2011
&#160;Headmaster,
I’m Li Yue, a student from Class 1, Senior Ⅱ.______________________________________
&#160;Mr. Headmaster,
I am Li Yue, a student from Class 1, Senior II. I am writing to draw your attention to some improper behaviour among us students: littering and scribbling. It makes our school dirty and unpleasant, and does hard to the image of our school. I always feel ashamed whenever I see this. It is clearly not appropriate for a student to litter and scribble about. I wonder if the school could place more dustbins around and set up specific rules against such behaviour. At the same time, students should be encouraged to develop good habits and better behave themselves. I believe that, with the joint efforts of both teachers and students, our school will become a more enjoyable place in the near future.
Thank you for your consideration.
Yours faithfully,
6-10 ACABC
11-15 DDCBC
16-20 ADBCB
21-25 DBCAB
26-30 BCDAA
31-35 DACCD
36-40 BADBC
41-45 DCBAB
46-50 BCADD
51-55 CCABC
56-60 CBDBA
61-65 FCDBA
66. cousin – cousin’s
rich – richer
put ---put it/that
enjoy to --- enjoy
Faced --- face
Late --- Later
slow --- slowly
knows --- knew
ever --- never
One possible student version:
June 8, 2011
Mr. Headmaster,
I am Li Yue, a student from Class 1, Senior II. I am writing to draw your attention to some improper behaviour among us students: littering and scribbling. It makes our school dirty and unpleasant, and does hard to the image of our school. I always feel ashamed whenever I see this. It is clearly not appropriate for a student to litter and scribble about. I wonder if the school could place more dustbins around and set up specific rules against such behaviour. At the same time, students should be encouraged to develop good habits and better behave themselves. I believe that, with the joint efforts of both teachers and students, our school will become a more enjoyable place in the near future.
Thank you for your consideration.
Yours faithfully,
中国校长网
版权与免责声明}

我要回帖

更多关于 office365激活步骤 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信