爱迷咻啦啦啦拉拉拉拉英文歌歌

求英文歌, 刚开始是 嘿咻,嘿叹???_百度知道
求英文歌, 刚开始是 嘿咻,嘿叹???
刚开始是 嘿咻?求英文歌,嘿叹?
t pronounceAnd the places on the globe I didn' boy Don's International loveI don' boyCause I rap with the best for sure' it't know existedIn Romania she pulled me to the side and told me PitYou can have me and my sisterIn Lebanon yeah the women are bombAnd in Greece you' blue yellow and green In L A
tengo la Mexicana't gona lieThere' it's InternationalSo InternationalIt' forget about that've hit a home run everywhere's international loveThere’s not a place that your love don’t affect me babySo don’t ever changeI crossed the globe when I’m with you'm overseas and about a hundred G't catch me' en New York tengo la boricuaBesito para todas las mujeres en Venezuela've guessed it the women are sweetSpinned all around the world but I ain's International loveOhh's InternationalSo InternationalIt's rapYou put it down like New York CityI never sleep Wild like Los AngelesMy fantasy Hotter than MiamiI feel the heat Ohh' girl't play baseball but I' so international' if you know what I mean In Colombia the women got everything doneBut they are some of the most beautiful women I're freaky with big oh boobsAnd their thongs're the refereeYou put it down like New York CityI never sleep Wild like Los AngelesMy fantasy Hotter than MiamiI feel the heat Ohh's International loveOhh' it' all around the worldNow we' everywhereI's International loveIt't catch me' la cosa esta dura But the woman get down' this is for the women worldwideLet're International're looking for visas' it's international loveInternationalOhh'I ain't play football but I'So international' It' girl's left of meBut for now's International loveOhh' it've ever seenIn Brazil they's per showDon've touched down everywhereEverywhere
Everywhere I don' muah Y en Miami tengo a cualquiera You put it down like New York CityI never sleep Wild like Los AngelesMy fantasy Hotter than MiamiI feel the heat Ohh all around the world it' international's International loveYou put it down like New York CityI never sleep Wild like Los AngelesMy fantasy Hotter than MiamiI feel the heat Ohh't test me'You can' it'305 till the death of meCremate my body and let the ocean have what' boy can'To Mr
Worldwide' it's nothing like Miami' babyHaaayChris Brown't test me's International loveDown in D R
they' it'Blow the whistleBaby you't talking credit cards if you know what I mean En Cuba's International loveOhh' boyI's heatYou put it down like New York CityI never sleep Wild like Los AngelesMy fantasy Hotter than MiamiI feel the heat Ohh've been to countries and cities I can' Dade County&#39International Love - PitbullWent from Mr
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
我知道 哈哈
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首女歌手唱的英文歌。ooooo,ooooo,ooooo,ooooo。爱迷死德奶 爱拉手伯fl_百度知道
求一首女歌手唱的英文歌。ooooo,ooooo,ooooo,ooooo。爱迷死德奶 爱拉手伯fl
ooooo。ooooo,ooooo,ooooo求一首女歌手唱的英文歌
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励20(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
是舞曲或DJ吗?
是dj 很有节奏感
这个是不是啊。。。
不是。歌词都不一样 哈哈
你连旋律歌词都不说我怎么帮你找啊。
求一首女歌手唱的英文歌。ooooo,ooooo,ooooo,ooooo。爱迷死德奶
爱拉手伯fly
后面听不懂了
标题有的嘛
恕我语文不好。。看不懂。。。
是不是i miss 什么i like so什么。。
完全不懂。。。
这是英文谐音
我英文不行
只能描述大概
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文歌 男唱貌似带点说唱的 从头到尾都有一种背景咻咻咻 歌词有girl- - ! 只有这些了 ..#17_百度知道
英文歌 男唱貌似带点说唱的 从头到尾都有一种背景咻咻咻 歌词有girl- - ! 只有这些了 ..#17
提问者采纳
是不是艾薇儿的 girlfriend
不是额 . 是 boyfriend 找到了 还是谢谢额
难道你说的是我们家 justin bieber唱的那首
. . 什么叫是你们家 -- !
哈哈 习惯了 偶像吗 都这样叫
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌 开头是 ooooo。有四个前奏 然后是爱迷死德奶 后面有点听不懂了??_百度知道
求一首英文歌 开头是 ooooo。有四个前奏 然后是爱迷死德奶 后面有点听不懂了??
提问者采纳
My songs know what you did in the dark 可能是吧,ooo我还看得懂,后面我看不懂丫
是女歌手唱的。oooooo,oooooo,oooooo,oooooo。爱迷死德奶
爱拉手伯fly
I miss the night Ilove show by fly直接音译过来的,没印象不知道
英文版 吻别,你去搜一下
是一首dj 不过还是要谢谢你
好吧(∩_∩)
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁在当今现实社会中,女人一旦结婚了,所有的心思几乎忙于家庭,不注重外表,调养。就算会保养得女人,到了一定年龄但是岁月匆匆流走,时光的痕迹还是会残酷的刻在脸上。所以大部分家庭中,男人就会有了外遇!导致婚姻的结束。
BTV_神奇的玛咖,营养质量参差不齐,教你辨别高低海拔玛咖...
如果你每天掉发超过100根。如果你头发总是长不出。如果你头发一抓掉一把。你,正面临着你的“头”等危机!
CCTV_玛咖产业调查,三粒种子开启的玛咖王国...
清华大学医学院教授王钊,中国医科大学中药学院教授刘吉华,中科院过程所生化工程国家重点实验室研究员赵兵,国家中药现代化工程技术研究中心西南分中心副主任陈金东,玛咖研究所所长赵言林,
女人每个月都有“一场噩梦”怎么办?相信许多女人到了一定年龄后,就开始体验「月经」这场噩梦了! 每个月一的痛
东莞市金福实业投资有限公司旗下品牌【三咻滋补食材、仁正庄】主营:秘鲁玛卡、东革阿里、辣木籽、花胶、西红花、铁
一秒偷走银联“闪付卡”所有资料信息,越来越没有安全感了...
一个人身体是否健壮,与肾的强弱有关。当寒冬到来时,人体需要有足够的能量和热量以御守,倘若弱虚,就会因“火力不
女人每个月都有“一场噩梦”怎么办?相信许多女人到了一定年龄后,就开始体验「月经」这场噩梦了! 每个月一的痛
清华大学医学院教授王钊,中国医科大学中药学院教授刘吉华,中科院过程所生化工程国家重点实验室研究员赵兵,国家中药现代化工程技术研究中心西南分中心副主任陈金东,玛咖研究所所长赵言林,
buy+(败家)淘宝推出的一款全新的功能,带上眼睛就可以购买全世界,还不赶紧把银行卡停掉,把网线切断?这次老婆就真的要败家了,,,
大家在看 ^+^
猜你喜欢 ^_^}

我要回帖

更多关于 拉拉电影意乱情迷 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信