用蒙古语翻译招聘“演员”这个词

优秀用蒙语怎么说?
枫默鬼哥鏮i
这个词的蒙语说法和汉语意思见下图:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您的位置:&&
Doctor医生
doctor的字面含义是”老师”,它是从拉丁语doceo变化来的,doctus即”teach”的意思。起初doctor指任何有学问的人,而至今仍保留了这一层含义,作”博士”讲。直到15世纪才用来指”医生”。这个词还简作doc用作称谓时简作Dr。。
PresidentBushDiscussesEconomy
  THE PRESIDENT: Earlier today I spoke with members of my economic team. They updated me on the state of our economy. This morning we learned ...
PresidentsRadioAddress
  THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Its not every day that Americans look forward to hearing from the Internal Revenue Service, bu...
PresidentBushDiscussesFISA
  THE PRESIDENT: Last month House leaders declared that they needed 21 additional days to pass legislation giving our intelligence professionals ...
PresidentBushAttendsNorthAtlanticCouncilSummitMeeting
  THE PRESIDENT: Mr. Secretary General, President Basescu, thank you all very much. For nearly six decades the NATO Alli...
PresidentBushDepartsforNATOSummit
  THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Laura and I are on our way to a very important NATO summit, and members of the United States Congress are o...
PresidentBushVisitstheEconomicClubofNewYork
  THE PRESIDENT: Glenn, thanks for the kind introduction. Thanks for giving me a chance to speak to the Economic Club of New Yor...
&P class=0 style="LAYOUT-GRID-MODE: char"&&SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: FONT-SIZE: 12 COLOR: rgb(0,51,153); FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial'; mso-spacerun: 'yes...
President'sRadioAddress
  THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. On Friday, I traveled to New York City to talk about the state of our economy. This is a top...
PresidentBushParticipatesinJointPressAvailabilitywithPresidentViktorYushchenkoofUkraine
  PRESIDENT YUSHCHENKO: (As translated.) Dear Mr. President, excellencies, ladies and ...
President'sRadioAddress
  THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. I'm speaking to you from Europe, where I attended the NATO summit and witnessed the hopeful pr...
浦东翻译公司
电话:021- /
地址:上海市浦东新区张杨路628号东明广场1号楼23楼B座
静安翻译公司
电话:021- /
地址:上海市静安区愚园路172号环球世界大厦2403A上海小语种翻译招聘相关分类:
热点城市小语种翻译招聘分类:
上海求职招聘所有分类:
& 列表网&京ICP证100421号&京ICP备号-1&琼公网安备08冬天这个词语用蒙语怎么说
血刺流氓曕g
这个词用新蒙文拼写是:өвөл,它的传统蒙文拼写和读音见下图:
为您推荐: