歌词莱特nonono音译歌词发野求歌名

流行英文歌 歌词(谐音)好像是呜(呼)啦 啦 啦 啦 … get you(to) 莱特… 是什么_百度知道
流行英文歌 歌词(谐音)好像是呜(呼)啦 啦 啦 啦 … get you(to) 莱特… 是什么
流行英文歌 歌词(谐音)好像是呜(呼)啦 啦 啦 啦 … get you(to) 莱特…
t leave me locked in your heart Set me free Feel the need in me Set me free Stay forever and ever and ever and ever I just can&#39,罗伯·戴维斯专辑;s a dark secret in me Don't get you out of my head Boyit't Get You Out of My Head》歌手歌曲:La la lala la la la la La la lala la la la la La la lala la la la la La la lala la la la la I just can't you stay Won&#39:《Can't get you out of my head(Lt get you out of my head Boyyour loving is all I think about I just can&#39:凯莉·米洛词曲;t you stay Stay forever and ever and ever and ever There&#39:《Fever》歌词;s more than I dare to think about Every night Every day Just to be there in your arms Won&#39:凯茜·丹尼斯
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一男的唱的 英文歌 歌词是:看死臭妈呜搜北北呜搜北北 莱特米no_百度知道
一男的唱的 英文歌 歌词是:看死臭妈呜搜北北呜搜北北 莱特米no
一男的唱的 英文歌 歌词是:看死臭妈呜搜北北呜搜北北 莱特米no
Whistle专辑:Wild Ones歌手:Flo Rida
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌,歌词是这样的:污搜卑鄙,污搜卑鄙,莱特米弄,污搜卑鄙,污搜卑鄙,嘿喂狗,求问求问!!!_百度知道
一首英文歌,歌词是这样的:污搜卑鄙,污搜卑鄙,莱特米弄,污搜卑鄙,污搜卑鄙,嘿喂狗,求问求问!!!
Focus播放歌手:Ariana Grande语言:英语所属专辑:Focus发行时间
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
歌曲:whistle歌手:Flo Rida
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌词有我搜贝贝我搜贝贝莱特米够是什么歌_百度知道
歌词有我搜贝贝我搜贝贝莱特米够是什么歌
是一首英文歌,好多背景音乐都用过
我有更好的答案
《Whistle》之前逛网店的时候听到过特意去翻了好多家才找到满意请采纳呦!
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌开头歌词是哦莱特三耐_百度知道
一首英文歌开头歌词是哦莱特三耐
一首英文歌开头歌词是哦莱特三耐
I'm a little sun shy when the sun light beckons I wake upOh, my nights only just startedShow me some place I&#39, I wont wake upI make my days my nights thats when my heart gets pumpinI&#39Sun Shy - DressesI'm a little sun shy when the sun shines on the wrong dayAnd I believe my bed is a constant bearer of these sun shadesCuz I'll stay upThough I dont know where I goLight it never done much for meBut lead me down a lonely roadHit the lights so I can seeThat you and me are companyEnough to make the sun explodeWe'm a little sun shyI'm a little sun shyI'm a little sun shy la da da da daI&#39, cant do much when we&#39, make me feel like I'll wake you up and show the night is where my heart isWe dont need daylight to feel right come close to meAnd we'llm dreaminOh and I wont wake upThough I dont know where I goLight it never done much for meBut lead me down a lonely roadHit the lights so I can seeThat I'll have controlCuz I're sleepin'm a little sun shyWhy are yom a little sun shy la da da da daI'll lose the lights and harmonyIn the night I'm a little sun shy la da da da daI'm a little sun shy la da da da daI&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 nonono中文歌词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。