歌曲名称里有A M 开头是嗯嗯嗯嗯英文歌…嗯嗯…嗯嗯

求一首拉丁舞曲,前面嗯嗯嗯,然后英文,由慢到快,开头好像是hao hao baby什么_百度知道
求一首拉丁舞曲,前面嗯嗯嗯,然后英文,由慢到快,开头好像是hao hao baby什么
m coolBut I am one of the boysNo;s the case I't no gameI won&#39, titleSay I't call me booLike I&#39, titlem gon't hard to findBut if you think you wanna tryThen consider this an invitation tokiss my ass goodbyeGm a special kind of womanI&#39, no handsYt blow up my shitat 3 AM saying, titleCome os what you need to knowBaby don'Hm looking for a manwho t call me your friendIf I hear that word againYou might never get a chance totake me naked in your bedAnd I know girls ain' tell you downI need a little moreBaby don't want meseeking other guysbutHere&#39?&quot, titleBettem so kind of ghostwhat you want ghostIf you don&#39Title - Meghan TrainorIf you want my loveHe gotta do what he doesIf you want these sweetlight sugar glod to loseHe gotta give it upI know you think I&#39, titleCome on give me that title, don&#39, titleCome on give me that title, titleCome on give me that title, titleCome on give me that title,look mom, titleCome omt call me your friendIf I hear that word againYou might never get a chance totake me naked in your bedAnd I know girls ain&#39, offBut you on purpose, titleIf it ain'&quot,put me on the shelfI promise something elseBaby don't be scared thatI&#39, titleBetter give me that title, titleCome on give me that title, titleCome om all goneYou gotta treat me like a trophy,but I&#39, titleBettet hard to findBut if you think you wanna tryThen consider this an invitationto kiss my ass goodbyeGm hating what you doingGotta understand thatI&#39,if that&#39, titleGt be hanging aroundBut don't hard to findBut if you think you wanna tryThen consider this an invitationto kiss my ass goodbyeGt call me your friendIf I hear that word againYou might never get a chanceto take me naked in your bedAnd I know girls ain'Don&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁炫舞大厅有首英文歌 叫什么 开头一直在 嗯 嗯 嗯嗯嗯。哼了一段。。有点劲爆_百度知道
炫舞大厅有首英文歌 叫什么 开头一直在 嗯 嗯 嗯嗯嗯。哼了一段。。有点劲爆
提问者采纳
2月10日版本大厅歌曲8星歌曲--新年快乐--乐天女孩7星歌曲--一只猫--李琦6星歌曲--超级英雄--邓超6星歌曲--逆袭吧少年--宋孟君、童可可6星歌曲--Jump--5urprise6星歌曲--想念我吗--MC梦6星歌曲--鸭梨大--至上励合5星歌曲--新地球--林俊杰5星歌曲--帽子戏法--魏晨5星歌曲--I‘m Different--HI SUHYUN4星歌曲--LUV--A Pink4星歌曲--Mr Rainbow--徐良、连诗雅3星歌曲--Wilderness--Nick Jonas     ╭══╮     ╭╯ΘΘ ║     ╰⊙═⊙╯。oо○ 百度知道爱好者真诚为您解答 祝您生活愉快
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌,开头是 嗯嗯嗯~嗯嗯嗯~嗯嗯嗯~嗯嗯~嗯嗯嗯~don 't Please什么的.中间有个 No more you 什么的 a you know ..Sing fo you 然后后面是 tell me 什么什么的 超好听得 我英文不好 - -.不是说唱的.男声.后面有一句是 you Know i singing for you .
My last serenade ,歌手是Joey Moe 绝对没错 我最近也超喜欢
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码一首英文歌男生唱的,中间有嗯嗯嗯的旋律,歌词里最后有seyou_百度知道
一首英文歌男生唱的,中间有嗯嗯嗯的旋律,歌词里最后有seyou
Everything I went through you were standing there by my sideAnd now you gonna be with me for the last ride[Charlie Puth]So let the light guide your wayHold every memory as you goAnd every road you take will always lead you homeHoo~It've come a long way from where we beganOh I&#39, who knew all the planes we flewGood things we'll tell you all about it when I see you againWe'll tell you all about it when I see you againWhen I see you again[Wiz Khalifa]First you both go out your wayAnd the vibe is feeling strongand what's been a long day without you my friendAnd I&#39:Wiz Kt lastHad to switch up look at things different see the bigger pictureThose were the days hard work forever paysNow I see you win the better placeHow could we not talk about family when family'll tell you all about it when I see you againWe'll tell you all about it when I see you againWe've been throughThat I's been a long day without you my friendAnd I's been a long day without you my friendAnd I've come a long way from where we beganOh I's all that we got、Charlie Puth[Charlie Puth]It'll be standing right hereTalking to you about another pathI know we loved to hit the road and laughBut something told me that it wouldn'm goneHow could we not talk about familywhen family've come a long way from where we beganOh I&#39See You Again演唱;ll tell you all about it when I see you againWhen I see you again[Wiz Khalifa]Dll tell you all about it when I see you againWhen I see you againWhen I see you again?Everything I went through you were standing there by my sideAnd now you gonna be with me for the last ride[Charlie Puth]It's small turn to a friendshipTurn into a bond and that bond willnever be broken and the love will never get lostAnd when brotherhood come first then the lineWill never be crossed established it on our ownWhen that line had to be drawn and that line is whatWe reach so remember me when I&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
see you again
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 中字开头的公司名称 的文章