其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁大连大地数字影院电影开场前放的一首英文歌,声音非常像是杨坤,请问有人知道歌名么?_百度知道
大连大地数字影院电影开场前放的一首英文歌,声音非常像是杨坤,请问有人知道歌名么?
。。。众里寻她好了我知道了
我有更好的答案
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
大地数字影院的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁湖南电影频道周末影院结尾的那首英文歌叫什么_百度知道
湖南电影频道周末影院结尾的那首英文歌叫什么
s never gonna endYou&#39?What's the useWhat't wanna knowYou only ever touch me in the darkOnly if we's all been worth the fightLiesDon' can't let you goI just want it to be perfectTo believe it're too proud to say that you made a mistakeYou're not gonna fitNo I'm not the type that you likeWhy don's all been worth the fightLiesDon'm not the type that you likeWhy don'til the endI don't wanna knowICan't let you goI just want it to be perfectTo believe it' don't let you go't wanna know&#39?LiesDon't want to admit that we's the point in saying' it't wanna know&#39?LiesDon're never gonna love me' can't wanna know' don're a coward &t let you goI just want it to be perfectTo believe it're gonna loseWhat're a coward &ll set you freeYou're too proud to say that you made a mistakeYou't wanna knowLiesDon're drinking can you see my sparkAnd only in the evening could you give yourself to me&t want to admit that we's all been worth the fightLiesDon' let you go'til the endI don't wanna knowICan're not gonna fitNo I't wanna know't wanna knowICan't let you go' so what't wanna know' don't wanna know's the point in playing a game you'Cause the night is your woman and she' don' you l can's the point in saying' don' don&#39Marina And The Diamonds - LiesYou&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 醴陵千金 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信