现在你可以:
看看其它好友写了什么
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&教职成司函【号&|
CopyRight & 沪江网 2016&急求一首欧美歌的名字,歌词里面有I never be the same_百度知道
急求一首欧美歌的名字,歌词里面有I never be the same
  正确的歌词是“I'll never be the same”,出自歌曲《If We Ever Meet Again》  中文名称:如果我们可能再次相见  外文名称:If We Ever Meet Again  所属专辑:《Shock Value II》《Teenage Dream》  发行时间:日  歌曲原唱:凯蒂·佩里(Katy Perry),Timbaland  谱
曲:James Washington,T. Mosley,Busbee  编
曲:Jim Beanz,Timbaland  歌词:  What's somebody like you, doin in a place like this?  Say, did you come alone, or did you bring all your friends?  Say, what's your name, what you drinking  I think I know what you're thinking  Baby what's your sign, tell me yours I'll tell you mine  Say, what's somebody like you doing in a place like this?  (1, 2, 3, 4)  CHORUS:  I'll never be the same - if we ever meet again  Won't let you get away - said if we ever meet again  This free fall's, got me so  Kiss me all night don't ever let me go  I'll never be the same  If we ever meet again  Say if we ever meet again  Do you come here much? I swear I've seen your face before (before, yeah)  Hope you don't see me blush, but I can't help but want you more, more  Baby tell me what's your story  I ain't shy, don't you worry  I'm flirtin with my eyes, wanna leave with you tonight  So do you come here much, I gotta see your face some more, some more  Cuz baby  I'll never be the same - if we ever meet again  Won't let you get away - said if we ever meet again  This free fall's, got me so  Kiss me all night don't ever let me go  I'll never be the same  If we ever meet again  If we ever meet again  I'll have so much more to say (if we ever meet again)  If we ever meet again  I won't let you go away (said if we ever meet again)  If we ever ever meet again  I'll have so much more to say (say if we ever meet again)  If we ever ever meet again  I won't let you go away  I'll never be the same - if we ever meet again  Won't let you get away - said if we ever meet again  This free fall's, got me so  Kiss me all night don't ever let me go  I'll never be the same  If we ever meet again  I'll never be the same - if we ever meet again  Won't let you get away - said if we ever meet again  This free fall's, got me so  Kiss me all night, don't ever let me go  I'll never be the same  If we ever meet again
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
aty Perry & Timbaland - if we ever meet again 试听
来自团队:
red 专辑:《we are smug》:etheridge m 专辑:one night o 专辑:《innocence & instinc》?never be the same 歌手? will never be the same 歌手:darren hayes 专辑:《yes i am》?never be the same 歌手:《one night only》never be the same 歌手
其他1条回答
Timbaland FT.Katy Perry《If We Ever Meet Again》
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有那首歌的歌词里有i did it all这句歌词_百度知道
有那首歌的歌词里有i did it all这句歌词
;t denyI did it all for the nookie, come onSo you can take the cookie and stick it up your (yea)-3xWhy did it take so longWhy did i wait so long:Limp BizkitCheck1;ll ache, notAnd maybe she just made a mistakeAnd i should give her a breakMy heart&#39, i think about the dayMy girlie ran away with my payMy fellas came to playNow shes stuck with my homies that she fuckedAnd i&#39是不是;m just gunna stay here and always be the sameAin'm only humanSo for your friends give you their adviceThey'll tell you, come on歌名, hey--7xShould i be feelin bad (no)Should i be fellin good (no)Its kinda sadI&#39.1, to just let it goIts easier said than doneI appreciate it, come onSo you can take the cookie and stick it up your(yea)-3xI did it lieThat i can&#39, come onSo you can take the cookie and stick it up your (yea)-3xI&#39, leave me aloneJust leave me aloneNothings gunna changeYou can go awayI'm the only oneUnderneath the sun who didn&#39:Nookie演唱, what the hell you want me to sayI won't get itI can&#39.:I did it all for the nookie, huhTo figure it outBut i did itAnd i'm the laughing stock of the neighborhoodAnd you would think that i would be movin onBut i&#39., come onThe nookie,like a chump, come onThe nookie.;m just a sucker with a lump in my throatHey, come onTll see the size of the flamesDwellin on the pastIts burnin up my brainEveryone that burns has to learn from the painHey, come onThe nookie, butJm a sucka like i saidFt nothing gunna changeCuz you can go awayAnd i't believe that could be decieved(but you were)by my so called girl, i do, either wayHey, come onSo you can take the cookie and stick it up your(yea)-3xI did it all for the nookie.2I came into this world as a rejectLook into these eyesThen you&#39, like a chump, hey--7xI did it all for the nookie, but in realityHad a hidden agendaShe put my tender heart in a blenderAnd still i surrenderedHey
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁内容字号:
段落设置:
字体设置:
《I Want You To Know》中英文双语歌词
《I Want You To Know》这首歌曲是由赛琳娜&戈麦斯(Selena Gomez)演唱,她是来自德克萨斯州的歌手,当然这首歌的背后有Zedd的影子,这也是两人在一起后的第一首歌曲,很有文艺范的歌曲,应该是听说最爱的类型。
I want you to know that it's our time
我想要你明白这是属于我们的时刻;
You and me bleed the same light
你和我流淌着统一的光芒;
I want you to know that I'm all yours
我渴望你知道我是全部属于你的这个事实;
You and me run the same course
你和我奔驰在相同的轨道上;
I'm slippin down a chain reaction
我为了一个连锁的反映滑落深渊;
And here I go here I go here I go go
而我却只能放手受它控制;
And once again I'm yours in fractions
再一次,我是你的一部分;
It takes me down pulls me down pulls me down low
这让我下坠,带着我走进最深层的情绪;
Honey it's raining tonight
蜜糖,今晚的雨无情的下着;
But storms always have an eye have an eye
但暴风的中心终于有一个平静的地带;
Tell me you're covered tonight
告诉我,你能让我今晚一切安好;
Or tell me lies tell me lies lies
否则就告诉我谎言吧。
我盼望你理解这是我们拥有的美好时光;
你和我流淌着同样的光辉;
我好喜欢你清楚我全然属于你;
You and me we're the same force
你和我站在同一阵线;
我想要你明白这是属于我们的时刻;
你和我流淌着同样的光芒;
我渴望你知道我属于你的这个是时事;
You and me run the same course
你和我奔驰在同样的轨迹上;
我迫切的想要你知道你已经赢得了我的全心全意;
你和我奔跑在相同的道路上;
I'm better under your reflection
在你的影响下,我变得更加优秀;
But did you know did you know did you know know?
可是你知道真相是什么吗?
That's anybody else that's met ya
如果有其他人同样幸运的遇到你;
It's all the same all the same all the same glow
这回事一样的,会闪现同样的光芒;
Honey it's raining tonight
蜜糖,今晚的雨无情的下着;
But storms always have an eye have an eye
但暴风的中心终于有一个平静的地带;
Tell me you're covered tonight
告诉我,你能让我今晚一切安好;
Or tell me lies tell me lies lies