介绍学校的作文主演建筑物的小学英文作文

小学二年级英语作文带翻译:我的学校
【51Test.NET - 英文写作翻译英语作文】本文是由无忧考网编辑为您准备的《小学二年级英语作文带翻译:我的学校》请大家参考! Our school is Xing Qi Primary.  Its very big and beautiful. There is a big pond a near the playground. There are there teaching buildings. There are over fifty. Teachers and one thousand students in my school. They work and study hard.  We like our school!  【参考翻译】  我们学校是兴齐小学。  非常大的和美丽的。操场附近有一个大池塘。有教学大楼。有超过五十岁。在我的学校教师和一千名学生。他们的工作和努力学习。  我们喜欢我们的学校!写一篇关于“和谐校园”的英语作文
  Our government calls for everyone to try his best to build a harmonious society.  As a student,we also need to try our best to build a harmonious campus.First,we should protect the trees and flowers.We can’t pick up flowers and we can’t walk on the grass.We can’t also throw litter here and there .We should make our school beautiful.Second,we should be kind to our teachers and classmates ,and we can’t be a dishonest man ,we are supposed to be kind to everyone.Finally,as a student,we should study hard,we should obey the school rules ,we are supposed to take an active part in activities ,because it’s good for our health and it’s also good for our st
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
构建文明和谐的校园需要我们大家共同的努力,茫茫学海中,我们要做勇敢的水手,、共赴前程。青春的脚步如,青春的岁月需要知识的滋养。让我们把握,向文明的彼岸前行。 用我们的智慧和勇气扬起理想的风帆,用我们的青春和生命奏响时代的强音。当我们抛 弃了迷茫,把握了航向。当我们共同努力,不懈地摇桨,文明和谐的校园乐章终将奏响。 让我们在文明和...
扫描下载二维码关于想象学校的英语作文+中文翻译(小学)
ˇ大疯子Ex°
The school of the future In the school of future, the students still sit in classrooms, but they work on their laptops. Instead of textbooks, their lessons rely mostly on information found on the Inte...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码&&&&&&&&&&&&
小学生开学第一课:自我介绍英语作文范文(7)
  Good afternoon, teachers! My name is XuLulu. I`m 11. I come from Class1 Grade 5 of TongPu No.2 Primary School. There are 4 people in my family. My father is tall. My mother is pretty.My sister has long hair. And I`m a good student. However, my home is near the school, I often get up early. Because I must work hard. after school, I like playing computer games and reading books. I`d like to eat apples. They are sweet and healthy. And I like Tuesday best. We have English, music, computer and P.E. on Tuesdays. My math teacher is Miss Huang. Her class is so much fun. So my favourite class is math. And I like Chinese and English, too. This is me. An active girl. Please remember XuLulu. Thank you very much!
留学微信公众号
国际游学qq:
国际学校qq:

主讲:一米辅导
主讲:一米辅导
各年级作文:
博客推荐 
免责声明:
① 凡本站注明“稿件来源:中国教育在线”的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本站协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明“稿件来源:中国教育在线”,违者本站将依法追究责任。
② 本站注明稿件来源为其他媒体的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本站转载出于非商业性的教育和科研之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者在两周内速来电或来函联系。
| 京ICP备号 |
CERNET Corporation小学生二年级英语作文带翻译:我美丽的学校My School
【网络综合 - 英文写作翻译英语作文】★以下是无忧考网英文写作翻译频道为大家整理的《小学生二年级英语作文带翻译:我美丽的学校My School》,供大家参考。更多内容请看本站频道。My school is Tailan primary school, That's a good place,this is a beautiful school. There are many flowers, many classrooms,many leaves, many offices, a large hall, a playground in our school, in the playground we can run and play.also there is a garden in my school, many flowers and trees in it, we often walk in the garden after lunch. I like my school very much! Do you like my school?我的学校是兰小学,这是一个很好的地方,这是一个美丽的学校。那里有许多花,许多教室,许多叶子,许多办公室,一个大的大厅,在我们学校的操场,在操场上我们可以奔跑和玩耍。也有一个花园在我的学校,许多鲜花和树木中,我们经常走在花园里午饭后。我非常喜欢我的学校!你喜欢我的学校吗?}

我要回帖

更多关于 介绍建筑物的作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信