有一首英文歌开头是吹口哨的英文歌跟凉风的音调很像的 知道名字吗

2012年美国公信榜有一首英文歌不知道叫什么名字,是个男的唱的,那个节奏和音调和今年的那首Wort_百度知道
2012年美国公信榜有一首英文歌不知道叫什么名字,是个男的唱的,那个节奏和音调和今年的那首Wort
那个节奏和音调和今年的那首Worth it挺相似的。谁知道叫什么名字啊2012年美国公信榜有一首英文歌不知道叫什么名字,是个男的唱的
如此自然 If this is love then love is easy如果这就是爱.没有什么难题让你会绞尽脑汁 If this is love love love.没有什么难题让你会绞尽脑汁 If this is love love love,我微笑着看乌云向远处飘去 I hear what the flowers say我听着花朵们的窃窃私语 Drinking a drop of rain喝下了一滴滴的雨露 And I see places that i have been我细细观察着我到过的每个地方 Things that I’d never seen看着那些我没见过的东西 This side of the grass is green草地绿油油地平铺在这大地上 Oh I can’t believe that its so simple哦 我不敢相信对我来说 It feels so natural to me这竟会如此简单,一个简单的公式 With no complications to leave you confused,一个简单的公式 With no complications to leave you confused,那么爱使我完整 Cause the proof is i’ve been missing you因为我日日夜夜思念着你A simple equation,那么爱很简单 Its the easiest thing to do这是人们最容易做的事情 If this is love then love completes me如果这就是爱,那么爱很简单 Its the easiest thing to do,如果这就是爱 Oh it’s the easiest thing to do哦爱是人们最容易做的事情 Do do do do do do嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟 Do do do do do do嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟 Do do do do do do嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟 If this is love then love is easy如果这就是爱,如果这就是爱 Oh it’s the easiest thing to do哦 爱是人们最容易做的事情 Do do do do do do嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟 Do do do do do do嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟 Do do do do do do嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟 Whatever I do我心情好得什么都想做 To watching the grey skies bloom我看着阳光冲破布满乌云的天空 Making the streets look new我让街道变得崭新 And the birds sing鸟儿唱着 Tweedily tweet dee dee dee嘀哩嘀哩嘀 Tweedily dee dee dee嘀哩嘀哩嘀 And we know exactly what they mean,如此自然 If this is love then love is easy如果这就是爱;ve been missing you因为我日日夜夜思念着你 A simple equation,那么爱使我完整 Cause the proof is I&#39, then love completes me如果这就是爱.我想我知道他们在说什么 Oh I can’t believe that its so simple哦 我不敢相信对我来说 It feels so natural to me这竟会如此简单Love Is Easy - McFly Do do do do do do嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟 Do do do do do do嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟 Do do do do do do嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟 Today I’m laughing the clouds away今天.没有什么难题让你会绞尽脑汁 If this is love love love,那么爱使我完整 Cause the proof is I’ve been missing you因为我日日夜夜思念着你 A simple equation.这是人们最容易做的事情 If this is love,那么爱很简单 Its the easiest thing to do这是人们最容易做的事情 If this is love then love completes me如果这就是爱,一个简单的公式 With no complications to leave you confused
但是这首歌我以前挺喜欢,终于知道名字了
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
功放的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌一个男的唱的 其中有一段音调很像李荣浩的李白这首歌(我要学李白...)_百度知道
有一首英文歌一个男的唱的 其中有一段音调很像李荣浩的李白这首歌(我要学李白...)
I'm gonna find that manYt winOoh I wanna love that manOoh that man is on my listAnd ooh that man I wanna kissMy only sin is I can't winOoh I wanna love that manOoh that man is on my listAnd ooh that man I wanna kissMy only sin is I can&#39?My baby fits the descriptionAnd does it easilyA little Gt winOoh I wanna love that manNow it'm feeling the lustAnd then I feel a lotThat man is like a flameAnd ooh that man plays me like a gameMy only sin is I can'm gonna find that manOohCaro Emerald - That ManI't winOoh I wanna love that manO too much to stopOne second I'm gonna find that manI&#39, I'm in real deepFrom the beginning to the endHe was no more than a friend to meThe thought is makin'm thinkin&#39, I' I must be lostAnd he keeps on findin&#39, I'm on a missionHeaded everywhereAnd if it takes a little longAnd it feels a li I' meThat man is like a flameAnd ooh that man plays me like a gameMy only sin is I can' me hazyI think I better sit downCause like the sweetest serenadeBet he knows he'm thinkin&#39, some AstaireWhen he dances I can hardly breatheSomeone call a doctorNeed some help to rescue meOne second I'm gonna find that manI's got it made with meTwisting round on a carouselThis speeds'm in a little bit of troubleAnd I'm gonna find that manOoh that man is on my listAnd ooh that man I wanna kissMy only sin is I can's like I&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
李白的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌,记不清名字了,是女声,音调很高,声音却很轻。听起来很空灵,感觉很寂静,_百度知道
求一首英文歌,记不清名字了,是女声,音调很高,声音却很轻。听起来很空灵,感觉很寂静,
就像身处教堂一样?,音调很高,声音却很轻,谁知道啊,是女声,感觉很寂静。听起来很空灵,记不清名字了求一首英文歌
我有更好的答案
《斯卡布罗集市》
莎拉布莱曼唱的
女神级作品
或者是《忏魂曲》原版的那个。这个更空灵更安静
marketa irglova是这样的女歌手,不知道你是不是在找她,歌:if you want me,the hill
是不是小红莓的dying in the sun??和你说的好像
我想到的是Hayley weternra的Amazing Grace.
safe and sound
不知道是不是When You're Gone
Avril Lavigne,推荐你去听一首很好听的歌call me maybe
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首英文歌,女声,两个女的(或者一个用了两种音调) 开头是风吹的声音 好像还有鼓点和钢琴 08年左右_百度知道
找一首英文歌,女声,两个女的(或者一个用了两种音调) 开头是风吹的声音 好像还有鼓点和钢琴 08年左右
鼓点 和钢琴 是一个一下来的..鼓 咚一下 钢琴 噔一下 然后咚噔咚噔的
til there was you直到遇见你from the bottom of my broken heart在我受伤的心底Never look back we said我们曾讲过永远不要回忆how was I to know I's just a thing or two I'd miss you so我怎会知道我是如此思念你Loneliness up ahead寂寞围绕emptiness behind空虚纠缠Where do I go我该何去何从And you didn's all about从容面对 就是爱的全部But you put a dart但你用刺through my dreams划破我的梦想 through my heart穿过我的心脏and I't hear但你不会听到all my joy through my tears我所有的喜极而泣all my hopes through my fears我所有的希望穿过恐惧did you know你是否知道still I miss you somehow我依然不知何故的思念你From the bottom of my broken heart在我受伤的心底there'd like you to know藏着心事想要对你倾诉you were my first love你是我的初恋you were my true love你是我的真爱from the first kisses to the very last rose从最初的吻到最后的玫瑰from the bottom of my broken heart在我受伤的心底even through time may find me somebody new尽管时间会让我另结新欢you were my real love但你是我的真爱I never knew love我从未理解爱'til there was you直到遇见你from the bottom of my broken heart在我受伤的心底Baby I said亲爱的;d like you to know藏着心事想要对你倾诉you were my first love你是我的初恋you were my true love你是我的真爱from the first kisses to the very last rose从最初的吻到最后的玫瑰from the bottom of my broken heart在我受伤的心底even through time may find me somebody new尽管时间会让我另结新欢you were my real love但你是我的真爱I never knew love我从未理解爱'm back where I started again让我又回到起点never thought it would end从未想到爱会结束From the bottom of my broken heart在我受伤的心底there's just a thing or two I'til there was you直到遇见你from the bottom of my broken heart在我受伤的心底You promised yourself你对自己承诺but to somebody else对别人承诺and you made it so perfectly clear你的诺言如此完美清澈still I wish you were here依然让我希望你在这里From the bottom of my broken heart在我受伤的心底there'd like you to know藏着心事想要对你倾诉you were my first love你是我的初恋you were my true love你是我的真爱from the first kisses to the very last rose从最初的吻到最后的玫瑰from the bottom of my broken heart在我受伤的心底even through time may find me somebody new尽管时间会让我另结新欢you were my real love但你是我的真爱I never knew love我从未理解爱's just a thing or two I&#39,我说please stay请留下来Give our love a chance for one more day让我们多爱一天we could have worked things out我们可以解决困难taking time is what love&#39From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart(Radio Version) - Britney SpearsNever look back we said我们曾讲过永远不要回忆how was I to know I&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌的名字,只有高潮的音调```听的别人手机的铃声,也不知道是哪国的歌,绝对不是中国的.只记得高潮部分的音调,拉拉拉拉喇 拉拉拉拉喇,就这么多,就是一声一声,三声 连续唱起来,只能用《拉》来形容了,知道歌的大大,
应该是冰河时代2``Only when you won't the lot best come for you you look to gate the best of me Only when you won't the lot best come for you Only when you won't the young baby I want to love the beautiful thing The stronger songs this is my life The thinking love what time I free When I speak out my dream Sa la la ly sa la la ly sa la la la sa la la la Sa la la ly sa la la ly sa la la la sa la la la Sa la la ly sa la la ly sa la la la sa la la la Sa la la ly sa la la ly sa la la la sa la la la Only when you won't the lot best come for you you look to gate the best of me Only when you won't the lot best come for you Only when you won't the young baby I want to love the beautiful thing The stronger songs this is my life The thinking love what time I free When I speak out my dream Sa la la ly sa la la ly sa la la la sa la la la Sa la la ly sa la la ly sa la la la sa la la la Sa la la ly sa la la ly sa la la la sa la la la Sa la la ly sa la la ly sa la la la sa la la la
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 开头嗒嗒嗒哒哒英文歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信