把视频贴到Blog或BBS
flash地址:
<input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value=''>
<input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value=''>
稍后补充视频简介
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
京公网安备号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-I Love You Forever中文歌词Jewel 的I Love You Forever!请英语告诉帮忙翻译下!_百度作业帮
I Love You Forever中文歌词Jewel 的I Love You Forever!请英语告诉帮忙翻译下!
You and I walking slowly你和我漫步走着Hand in hand手牵着手Footprints in the sand任脚印在沙滩上涂鸦Watch the wind as it plays微风嬉戏Throwing shadows across your face云影掠过你的脸The sky was so blue天空蓝的那么远Your eyes so green你眼睛的碧绿深邃却亮在眼前The air was glittering空气也在闪闪发光So sudden so swift只一瞬间Love came to us爱的火花就在你我间擦出Just like a gift就像梦想的东西从天而降I lived here, you lived far away我住这里 你却住的很远Our lives called us back, now we could not stay我们的生活召唤我们回去,此刻我们不能停留With a brave sort of smile you took my hand你握着我的手,充满信心的笑着对我说Said while we are apart you hope I understand that当我们暂时分开,我希望你能了解到You'll be holding me我会牵挂着你And I will be holding you你也会牵挂着我Through those long nights, my love will be pulling you through以后将要度过的那些长长的夜里,我的爱会一直陪着你When you see the stars当你看星星的时候Pretend they are my arms想着它们是我的手臂When you feel the air空气轻抚你脸颊的时候That is me kissing you there那是我正吻着你Say you love me当你说你爱我And I will say I love you我也正对你说我爱你No distance could ever make that untrue没有什么距离会使这些不真实When I'm far away我虽人在远方I'm reaching through time and space心却可以穿越时空一直在你身边When you hear the wind当你听到风声You'll hear me saying那是我在对你说I love you forever我爱你,直到永远Fast forward our love story时光荏苒 当我们的爱情变成故事的时候I still remember that day我依然记得那一天Her small precious face她那小小的珍贵的脸You stared into her eyes你盯着她的眼睛Hypnotized by her smile为她的微笑深深着迷But your job meant that you had to travel因为工作你不得已而奔波But we weren't ready for you to go但我们还没有为你的离开做好准备You held our daughter with a sad sort of smile你抱着女儿,微笑里带着点悲伤Said while we're apart I want you to know that说,我们就要分开了,但我要你知道You'll be holding me我会牵挂着你们And I will be holding you你们也会牵挂着我Through those long nights, my love will be pulling you through以后将要度过的那些长长的夜里,我的爱会一直陪着你们When you see the stars当你们看星星的时候Pretend they are my arms想着它们是我的手臂When you feel the air空气轻抚你们脸颊的时候That is me kissing you there那是我正吻着你们Say you love me当你们说你们爱我And I will say I love you我也正对你们说我爱你们No distance could ever make that untrue没有什么距离会使这些不真实When I'm far away我虽人在远方I'm reaching through time and space心却可以穿越时空一直在你们身边When you hear the wind当你们听到风声You'll hear me saying那是我在对你们说I love you forever我爱你们,直到永远God forbid there'll come a day但愿那一天不要到来When the light in my eyes fades away就是当我的眼里渐渐失去光华的时候But from your hearts I will not go因为你,我不愿走No bounds shall my spirit know cause我知道我的爱会永不消亡 因为You'll be holding me我会牵挂着你们And I will be holding you你们也会牵挂着我Through those long nights, my love will be pulling you through以后将要度过的那些长长的夜里,我的爱会一直陪着你们When you see the stars当你们看星星的时候Pretend they are my arms想着它们是我的手臂When you feel the air空气轻抚你们脸颊的时候That is me kissing you there那是我正吻着你们Say you love me当你们说你们爱我And I will say I love you我也正对你们说我爱你们No distance could ever make that untrue没有什么距离会使这些不真实When I'm far away我虽已在远方I'm reaching through time and space心却可以穿越时空一直在你们身边When you hear the wind当你们听到风声You'll hear me saying那是我在对你们说I love you forever我爱你们,直到永远You'll be holding me我会牵挂着你And I will be holding you你也会牵挂着我Through those long nights, my love will be pulling you through以后将要度过的那些长长的夜里,我的爱会一直陪着你When you see the stars当你看星星的时候Pretend they are my arms想着它们是我的手臂When you feel the air空气轻抚你脸颊的时候That is me kissing you there那是我正吻着你Say you love me当你说你爱我And I will say I love you我也正对你说我爱你No distance could ever make that untrue没有什么距离会使这些不真实When I'm far away我虽在远方I'm reaching through time and space心却可以穿越时空一直在你身边When you hear the wind当你听到风声You'll hear me saying那是我在对你说I love you forever我爱你,直到永远泰勒斯威夫特的love story的歌词 带汉语翻译 好友贾斯汀比伯《next2you》歌词 带汉语_百度知道
泰勒斯威夫特的love story的歌词 带汉语翻译 好友贾斯汀比伯《next2you》歌词 带汉语
提问者采纳
这是否是我的空想:&quot!”And I was crying on the staircase我站在楼梯上Begging you please don’t go求你, baby!”But you were everything to me但你是我的一切I was begging you please don’t go我央求你,Juliet,我愿意”Romeo,我的信念正渐渐消逝when I met you on the outskirts of town在镇外遇见你时And I said, we’ll make it out of this mess不要害怕,Marry me,救救我, baby,我完全不知道作何感想”He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring他跪在地上,人们试图告诉我该如何感受ThStay away from Juliet,只需说,我们能做的只能是离开(私奔,但很真实Don’t be afraid,只需说,看着裙摆舞动See you make your way to the crowd看到你走向人群And say hello, just say yes&quot,去一个我们可以独处的地方I’ll be waiting, take me somewhere we can be alone“R这是我们的爱情故事,带我走;这是一个爱情故事,And said,我是一个红字(,站在露台上See the lights, I was a scarlet letter因为你是Romeo, all there’s left to do is run我会一直等你, ’cause we’re dead if they knew我们轻轻悄悄, take me somewhere we can be alone“Romeo,我是你的公主It’s a love story,我们只有死路一条So close your eyes, just say yes&quot:&quot,我是你的公主It’s a love story:请别走And IStay away from Juliet,暂时逃离此地’Cause you were Romeo,我不知道That you were Romeo,我觉得非常孤独, I don’t know what to think&quot, save me,呵呵……)You’ll be the prince and I’ll be the princess你是我的王子,即回到过去I’m standing there on a balcony in summer air夏天的夜风中我站在那里,去挑一件白色长裙吧It’s a love story,你再也不会孤独I love you and that’s all I really know我爱你,我们都很年轻I close my eyes and the flashback starts闭上眼睛, just say yes&quot, I’ve been feeling so alone“Romeo,因为如果被人们发现,并说道,我们能做的只能是离开(私奔,我们会理出头绪It’s a love story,我愿意”So I sneak out to the garden to see you于是我溜到花园里去见你We keep quiet, you’ll never have to be alone“嫁给我吧!&quot,宝贝,我说, &这是一个爱情故事;Romeo?)”And my daddy said, &quot, the ballgowns看着闪烁的灯光, go pick out a white dress我跟你爹爹谈过了:“不要招惹Juliet,拿出一枚戒指,I keep waiting for you but you never come我一直等你,只需说,看着舞会,这便是我确知的全部I talked to your dad, they’re trying to tell me how to feel“Romeo!&quot,我说, just say yes&这是一个爱情故事, Juliet, see the party,救救我,我厌倦了等待wondering if you were ever coming around总在想, baby:&quot,宝贝,我愿意”I got tired of waiting,带我走, escape this town for a little while所以闭上你的双眼,但你却全不露面Is this in my head,宝贝;而我爹爹又说了;Romeo,我爹爹嚷嚷,你是否还会回来My faith in you was fading, you were throwing pebbles你就是Romeo, all there’s left to do is run我会一直等你,你扔着小石子And my daddy said。”We were both young when I first saw you我们相识时,呵呵……)You’ll be the prince and I’ll be the princess你是我的王子,宝贝:“不要招惹Juliet,请别离开我&quotWe were both young when I first saw you第一次见到你时,我愿意,去一个我们可以独处的地方I’ll be waiting,只需说, but it’s real这份爱很艰辛;Romeo, little did I know并说你好
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
Mre always lovely,我愿意”I got tired of waiting,拿出一枚戒指!”And I was crying on the staircase我站在楼梯上Begging you please don’t go求你,我们能做的只能是离开(私奔;Cause you are the only thing that I got right now 因为你现在就是我的一切One day when the sky is fallin&#39, right next to you 我会站在你身边,I keep waiting for you but you never come我一直等你;Cause you are the only thing that I got right now 因为你现在就是我的一切One day when the sky is fallin&#39,天塌下来I&#39, all there’s left to do is run我会一直等你,去挑一件白色长裙吧It’s a love story, just say yes&quot, save me, down 当天空,呵呵……)You’ll be the prince and I’ll be the princess你是我的王子,你再也不会孤独I love you and that’s all I really know我爱你,在你身边Nothing will ever come between us 没有什么可以分开我们&#39;Cause i&#39,在你身边Nothing will ever come between us 没有什么可以分开我们&#39;ll be there 我会在这里:请别走And I said,我们能做的只能是离开(私奔;ll be there when you&#39,我是一个红字(, the ballgowns看着闪烁的灯光;Stay away from Juliet,宝贝,宝贝, just say yes&Rll be standing right next to you,因为如果被人们发现!&quot, you were throwing pebbles你就是Rt do没有什么事我不能做 I&#39, just say yes&quot, go pick out a white dress我跟你爹爹谈过了,看着舞会,And said, escape this town for a little while所以闭上你的双眼;我爹爹嚷嚷!”But you were everything to me但你是我的一切I was begging you please don’t go我央求你, girl 让你知道你永远都是那么可爱&#39,我永远陪在你身边Let you know that you&#39,只需说, I’ve been feeling so alone“Romeo,救救我,站在露台上See the lights, baby,呵呵……)You’ll be the prince and I’ll be the princess你是我的王子;re insecure 当你没有安全感的时候,彼此都很年轻Next 2 You在你身边You&#39;ll be there when you&#39, they’re trying to tell me how to feel“Romeo,我的信念正渐渐消逝when I met you on the outskirts of town在镇外遇见你时And I said,我们只有死路一条Sll be standing right next to you,我是你的公主It’s a love story,只需说;而我爹爹又说了, ’cause we’re dead if they knew我们轻轻悄悄,宝贝;ve got that smile 你拥有了这种微笑That only heaven can make 只有天使才能做到I&#39,只需说, baby,我们都很年轻I close my eyes and the flashback starts闭上眼睛, all there’s left to do is run我会一直等你;d be mine forever 你就永远是我的And baby everything that I have is yours 我所有的一切就是拥有你You will never go cold or hungry 你永远都不会冷和饿I&#39,看着裙摆舞动See you make your way to the crowd看到你走向人群And say hello,暂时逃离此地’Cause you were Romeo, just say yes&ll be standing right next to you,在你身边Stand by my side,我永远陪在你身边Let you know that you&#39:&quot,ve got that smile 你拥有了这种微笑That only heaven can make 只有在天堂里才能看到I&#39;这是一个爱情故事;Cause i&#39,我完全不知道作何感想”He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring他跪在地上, see the party, you’ll never have to be alone“嫁给我吧,救救我,带我走, right next to you 因为我一定会站在你身边, &quot,你是否还会回来My faith in you was fading,我不知道That you were Romeo,但你却全不露面Is this in my head:“不要招惹Jll be standing right next to you, girl 让你知道你永远都是那么可爱&#39;这是否是我的空想,在你身边We&#39,请别离开我&这是一个爱情故事!&quot, 就算有一天, take me somewhere we can be alone“Romeo,我厌倦了等待wondering if you were ever coming around总在想,去一个我们可以独处的地方I’ll be waiting, but it’s real这份爱很艰辛:“不要招惹JRomeo,这便是我确知的全部Ill give my life up for you 我愿意把一生献给你&#39,我会在这里You&#39,你扔着小石子And my daddy said, baby,我是你的公主It’s a love story,在你身边 You had my child 你有我的babyYou would make my life complete 这使我的人生都完整无缺Just to have your eyes only on me 只要你的眼里只有我一个That&#39,我说,我愿意”Romeo,Juliet?)”All be standing right next to you,即回到过去I’m standing there on a balcony in summer air夏天的夜风中我站在那里,我愿意, we’ll make it out of this mess不要害怕;re made for one another 我们会为彼此Me and you 我和你And i have no fear 我不会害怕I know we&#39,我们会理出头绪It’s a love story,re always lovely, &这是一个爱情故事,去一个我们可以独处的地方I’ll be waiting,并说道:&quot, Juliet,我觉得非常孤独;ll be standing right next to you, right next to you 我会站在你身边; 就算有一天。”We were both young when I first saw you我们相识时,带我走,我愿意”So I sneak out to the garden to see you于是我溜到花园里去见你We keep quiet, little did I know并说你好, i&#39;re insecure 当你没有安全感的时候:&quot, right next to you因为我一定会站在你身边, I don’t know what to think&quot,我说,在你身边Nothing will ever come between us 没有什么可以分开我们&#39, right next to you 因为我一定会站在你身边,宝贝;RCause i&#39, side 站在我身边WStay away from Juliet, right next to you 我会站在你身边;s not a thing I won&#39, take me somewhere we can be alone“Romeo, I was a scarlet letter因为你是Romeo,但很真实Don’t be afraid,只需说;Cause you are my dream 因为你就是我梦寐以求的人And baby everything that I have is yours 我所有的一切就是拥有你You will never go cold or hungry 你永远都不会感到冷和饿I&#39; 就算有一天,天塌下来I&#39, baby,人们试图告诉我该如何感受This love is difficult,天塌下来I&#39,砸下来I&#39;ll pray to God every day 我每天都向上帝祷告That you keep that smile 让你保持这种微笑You are my dream 你是我梦寐以求的There&#39;这是我们的爱情故事,瀑布;ll make it through 我知道我们一定会做到One day when the sky is fallin&#39Taylor Swift - Love StoryWe were both young when I first saw you第一次见到你时
Love StoryWe were both young when I first saw you第一次见到你时,我们都很年轻I close my eyes and the flashback starts闭上眼睛,即回到过去I’m standing there on a balcony in summer air夏天的夜风中我站在那里,站在露台上See the lights, see the party, the ballgowns看着闪烁的灯光,看着舞会,看着裙摆舞动See you make your way to the crowd看到你走向人群And say hello, little did I know并说你好,我不知道That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles你就是Romeo,你扔着小石子And my daddy said, &Stay away from Juliet!&我爹爹嚷嚷:“不要招惹Juliet!”And I was crying on the staircase我站在楼梯上Begging you please don’t go求你:请别走And I said,我说:&Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone“Romeo,带我走,去一个我们可以独处的地方I’ll be waiting, all there’s left to do is run我会一直等你,我们能做的只能是离开(私奔,呵呵……)You’ll be the prince and I’ll be the princess你是我的王子,我是你的公主It’s a love story, baby, just say yes&这是一个爱情故事,宝贝,只需说,我愿意”So I sneak out to the garden to see you于是我溜到花园里去见你We keep quiet, ’cause we’re dead if they knew我们轻轻悄悄,因为如果被人们发现,我们只有死路一条So close your eyes, escape this town for a little while所以闭上你的双眼,暂时逃离此地’Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter因为你是Romeo,我是一个红字(?)”And my daddy said, &Stay away from Juliet!&而我爹爹又说了:“不要招惹Juliet!”But you were everything to me但你是我的一切I was begging you please don’t go我央求你,请别离开我&Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone“Romeo,带我走,去一个我们可以独处的地方I’ll be waiting, all there’s left to do is run我会一直等你,我们能做的只能是离开(私奔,呵呵……)You’ll be the prince and I’ll be the princess你是我的王子,我是你的公主It’s a love story, baby, just say yes&这是一个爱情故事,宝贝,只需说,我愿意”Romeo, save me, they’re trying to tell me how to feel“Romeo,救救我,人们试图告诉我该如何感受This love is difficult, but it’s real这份爱很艰辛,但很真实Don’t be afraid, we’ll make it out of this mess不要害怕,我们会理出头绪It’s a love story, baby, just say yes&这是一个爱情故事,宝贝,只需说,我愿意”I got tired of waiting,我厌倦了等待wondering if you were ever coming around总在想,你是否还会回来My faith in you was fading,我的信念正渐渐消逝when I met you on the outskirts of town在镇外遇见你时And I said,我说:&Romeo, save me, I’ve been feeling so alone“Romeo,救救我,我觉得非常孤独,I keep waiting for you but you never come我一直等你,但你却全不露面Is this in my head, I don’t know what to think&这是否是我的空想,我完全不知道作何感想”He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring他跪在地上,拿出一枚戒指,And said,并说道:&Marry me, Juliet, you’ll never have to be alone“嫁给我吧,Juliet,你再也不会孤独I love you and that’s all I really know我爱你,这便是我确知的全部I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress我跟你爹爹谈过了,去挑一件白色长裙吧It’s a love story, baby, just say yes&这是我们的爱情故事,宝贝,只需说,我愿意。”We were both young when I first saw you我们相识时,彼此都很年轻Next 2 You-jb在你身边You&#39;ve got that smile 你拥有了这种微笑That only heaven can make 只有天使才能做到I&#39;ll pray to God every day 我每天都向上帝祷告That you keep that smile 让你保持这种微笑You are my dream 你是我梦寐以求的There&#39;s not a thing I won&#39;t do没有什么事我不能做 I&#39;ll give my life up for you 我愿意把一生献给你&#39;Cause you are my dream 因为你就是我梦寐以求的人And baby everything that I have is yours 我所有的一切就是拥有你You will never go cold or hungry 你永远都不会感到冷和饿I&#39;ll be there when you&#39;re insecure 当你没有安全感的时候,我永远陪在你身边Let you know that you&#39;re always lovely, girl 让你知道你永远都是那么可爱&#39;Cause you are the only thing that I got right now 因为你现在就是我的一切One day when the sky is fallin&#39; 就算有一天,天塌下来I&#39;ll be standing right next to you, right next to you 我会站在你身边,在你身边Nothing will ever come between us 没有什么可以分开我们&#39;Cause i&#39;ll be standing right next to you, right next to you因为我一定会站在你身边,在你身边 You had my child 你有我的babyYou would make my life complete 这使我的人生都完整无缺Just to have your eyes only on me 只要你的眼里只有我一个That&#39;d be mine forever 你就永远是我的And baby everything that I have is yours 我所有的一切就是拥有你You will never go cold or hungry 你永远都不会冷和饿I&#39;ll be there when you&#39;re insecure 当你没有安全感的时候,我永远陪在你身边Let you know that you&#39;re always lovely, girl 让你知道你永远都是那么可爱&#39;Cause you are the only thing that I got right now 因为你现在就是我的一切One day when the sky is fallin&#39; 就算有一天,天塌下来I&#39;ll be standing right next to you, right next to you 我会站在你身边,在你身边Nothing will ever come between us 没有什么可以分开我们&#39;Cause i&#39;ll be standing right next to you, right next to you 因为我一定会站在你身边,在你身边We&#39;re made for one another 我们会为彼此Me and you 我和你And i have no fear 我不会害怕I know we&#39;ll make it through 我知道我们一定会做到One day when the sky is fallin&#39; 就算有一天,天塌下来I&#39;ll be standing right next to you, right next to you 我会站在你身边,在你身边Nothing will ever come between us 没有什么可以分开我们&#39;Cause i&#39;ll be standing right next to you, right next to you 因为我一定会站在你身边,在你身边Stand by my side, side, side 站在我身边When the sky, falls, down 当天空,瀑布,砸下来I&#39;ll be there, i&#39;ll be there 我会在这里,我会在这里You&#39;ve got that smile 你拥有了这种微笑That only heaven can make 只有在天堂里才能看到I&#39;ll pray to God every day 我每天都向上帝祷告That you keep that smile 让你保持这种微笑
Taylor SwiftLove StoryWe were both young when I first saw you第一次见到你时,我们都很年轻I close my eyes and the flashback starts闭上眼睛,即回到过去I’m standing there on a balcony in summer air夏天的夜风中我站在那里,站在露台上See the lights, see the party, the ballgowns看着闪烁的灯光,看着舞会,看着裙摆舞动See you make your way to the crowd看到你走向人群And say hello, little did I know并说你好,我不知道That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles你就是Romeo,你扔着小石子And my daddy said, &Stay away from Juliet!&我爹爹嚷嚷:“不要招惹Juliet!”And I was crying on the staircase我站在楼梯上Begging you please don’t go求你:请别走And I said,我说:&Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone“Romeo,带我走,去一个我们可以独处的地方I’ll be waiting, all there’s left to do is run我会一直等你,我们能做的只能是离开(私奔,呵呵……)You’ll be the prince and I’ll be the princess你是我的王子,我是你的公主It’s a love story, baby, just say yes&这是一个爱情故事,宝贝,只需说,我愿意”So I sneak out to the garden to see you于是我溜到花园里去见你We keep quiet, ’cause we’re dead if they knew我们轻轻悄悄,因为如果被人们发现,我们只有死路一条So close your eyes, escape this town for a little while所以闭上你的双眼,暂时逃离此地’Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter因为你是Romeo,我是一个红字(?)”And my daddy said, &Stay away from Juliet!&而我爹爹又说了:“不要招惹Juliet!”But you were everything to me但你是我的一切I was begging you please don’t go我央求你,请别离开我&Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone“Romeo,带我走,去一个我们可以独处的地方I’ll be waiting, all there’s left to do is run我会一直等你,我们能做的只能是离开(私奔,呵呵……)You’ll be the prince and I’ll be the princess你是我的王子,我是你的公主It’s a love story, baby, just say yes&这是一个爱情故事,宝贝,只需说,我愿意”Romeo, save me, they’re trying to tell me how to feel“Romeo,救救我,人们试图告诉我该如何感受This love is difficult, but it’s real这份爱很艰辛,但很真实Don’t be afraid, we’ll make it out of this mess不要害怕,我们会理出头绪It’s a love story, baby, just say yes&这是一个爱情故事,宝贝,只需说,我愿意”I got tired of waiting,我厌倦了等待wondering if you were ever coming around总在想,你是否还会回来My faith in you was fading,我的信念正渐渐消逝when I met you on the outskirts of town在镇外遇见你时And I said,我说:&Romeo, save me, I’ve been feeling so alone“Romeo,救救我,我觉得非常孤独,I keep waiting for you but you never come我一直等你,但你却全不露面Is this in my head, I don’t know what to think&这是否是我的空想,我完全不知道作何感想”He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring他跪在地上,拿出一枚戒指,And said,并说道:&Marry me, Juliet, you’ll never have to be alone“嫁给我吧,Juliet,你再也不会孤独I love you and that’s all I really know我爱你,这便是我确知的全部I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress我跟你爹爹谈过了,去挑一件白色长裙吧It’s a love story, baby, just say yes&这是我们的爱情故事,宝贝,只需说,我愿意。”We were both young when I first saw you我们相识时,彼此都很年轻 Next 2 You在你身边贾斯汀比伯You&#39;ve got that smile 你拥有了这种微笑That only heaven can make 只有天使才能做到I&#39;ll pray to God every day 我每天都向上帝祷告That you keep that smile 让你保持这种微笑You are my dream 你是我梦寐以求的There&#39;s not a thing I won&#39;t do没有什么事我不能做 I&#39;ll give my life up for you 我愿意把一生献给你&#39;Cause you are my dream 因为你就是我梦寐以求的人And baby everything that I have is yours 我所有的一切就是拥有你You will never go cold or hungry 你永远都不会感到冷和饿I&#39;ll be there when you&#39;re insecure 当你没有安全感的时候,我永远陪在你身边Let you know that you&#39;re always lovely, girl 让你知道你永远都是那么可爱&#39;Cause you are the only thing that I got right now 因为你现在就是我的一切One day when the sky is fallin&#39; 就算有一天,天塌下来I&#39;ll be standing right next to you, right next to you 我会站在你身边,在你身边Nothing will ever come between us 没有什么可以分开我们&#39;Cause i&#39;ll be standing right next to you, right next to you因为我一定会站在你身边,在你身边 You had my child 你有我的babyYou would make my life complete 这使我的人生都完整无缺Just to have your eyes only on me 只要你的眼里只有我一个That&#39;d be mine forever 你就永远是我的And baby everything that I have is yours 我所有的一切就是拥有你You will never go cold or hungry 你永远都不会冷和饿I&#39;ll be there when you&#39;re insecure 当你没有安全感的时候,我永远陪在你身边Let you know that you&#39;re always lovely, girl 让你知道你永远都是那么可爱&#39;Cause you are the only thing that I got right now 因为你现在就是我的一切One day when the sky is fallin&#39; 就算有一天,天塌下来I&#39;ll be standing right next to you, right next to you 我会站在你身边,在你身边Nothing will ever come between us 没有什么可以分开我们&#39;Cause i&#39;ll be standing right next to you, right next to you 因为我一定会站在你身边,在你身边We&#39;re made for one another 我们会为彼此Me and you 我和你And i have no fear 我不会害怕I know we&#39;ll make it through 我知道我们一定会做到One day when the sky is fallin&#39; 就算有一天,天塌下来I&#39;ll be standing right next to you, right next to you 我会站在你身边,在你身边Nothing will ever come between us 没有什么可以分开我们&#39;Cause i&#39;ll be standing right next to you, right next to you 因为我一定会站在你身边,在你身边Stand by my side, side, side 站在我身边When the sky, falls, down 当天空,瀑布,砸下来I&#39;ll be there, i&#39;ll be there 我会在这里,我会在这里You&#39;ve got that smile 你拥有了这种微笑That only heaven can make 只有在天堂里才能看到I&#39;ll pray to God every day 我每天都向上帝祷告That you keep that smile 让你保持这种微笑
Love Story-Taylor Swift We were both young when I first saw you I close my eyes and the flashback starts I&#39;m standing there on a balcony in summer air See the lights&#39; see the party&#39; the ball gowns See you make your way through the crowd And say hello&#39; little did I know That you were Romeo&#39; you were throwing pebbles And my daddy said stay away from Juliet And I was crying on the staircase&#39; begging you please don&#39;t go And I said Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone I&#39;ll be waiting&#39; all there&#39;s left to do is run You&#39;ll be the prince and I&#39;ll be this princess It&#39;s a love story Baby&#39; just say yes So I sneak out to the garden to see you We keep quiet &#39;cause we&#39;re dead if they knew So close your eyes&#39; escape this town for a little while Oh&#39; oh&#39; oh &#39;Cause you were Romeo&#39; I was a scarlet letter And my daddy said stay away from Juliet But you were everything to me&#39; I was begging you please don&#39;t go And I said Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone I&#39;ll be waiting&#39; all there&#39;s left to do is run You&#39;ll be the prince and I&#39;ll be the princess It&#39;s a love story Baby&#39; just say yes Romeo save me try to tell me how it feels this might be stupid boy&#39; but its so real Don&#39;t be afraid now we&#39;ll get out of this mess It&#39;s a love story Baby&#39; just say yes I got tired of waiting wondering if you were ever coming around my faith in you is better When I met you on the outskirts of town And I said Romeo save me ive been feeling so alone Ill keep waiting for you but you never come Is this in my head&#39; I don&#39;t know what to think he fell to the ground and pulled out a ring And said Marry me Juliet you&#39;ll never have to be alone I love you and that&#39;s all I really know I talked to your dad you&#39;ll pick out a white dress It&#39;s a love story Baby&#39; just say yes Oh&#39; oh&#39; oh We were both young when I first saw you
Taylor Swift - Love StoryWe were both young when I first saw you第一次见到你时,我们都很年轻I close my eyes and the flashback starts闭上眼睛,即回到过去I’m standing there on a balcony in summer air夏天的夜风中我站在那里,站在露台上See the lights, see the party, the ballgowns看着闪烁的灯光,看着舞会,看着裙摆舞动See you make your way to the crowd看到你走向人群And say hello, little did I know并说你好,我不知道That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles你就是Romeo,你扔着小石子And my daddy said, &Stay away from Juliet!&我爹爹嚷嚷:“不要招惹Juliet!”And I was crying on the staircase我站在楼梯上Begging you please don’t go求你:请别走And I said,我说:&Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone“Romeo,带我走,去一个我们可以独处的地方I’ll be waiting, all there’s left to do is run我会一直等你,我们能做的只能是离开(私奔,呵呵……)You’ll be the prince and I’ll be the princess你是我的王子,我是你的公主It’s a love story, baby, just say yes&这是一个爱情故事,宝贝,只需说,我愿意”So I sneak out to the garden to see you于是我溜到花园里去见你We keep quiet, ’cause we’re dead if they knew我们轻轻悄悄,因为如果被人们发现,我们只有死路一条So close your eyes, escape this town for a little while所以闭上你的双眼,暂时逃离此地’Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter因为你是Romeo,我是一个红字(?)”And my daddy said, &Stay away from Juliet!&而我爹爹又说了:“不要招惹Juliet!”But you were everything to me但你是我的一切I was begging you please don’t go我央求你,请别离开我&Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone“Romeo,带我走,去一个我们可以独处的地方I’ll be waiting, all there’s left to do is run我会一直等你,我们能做的只能是离开(私奔,呵呵……)You’ll be the prince and I’ll be the princess你是我的王子,我是你的公主It’s a love story, baby, just say yes&这是一个爱情故事,宝贝,只需说,我愿意”Romeo, save me, they’re trying to tell me how to feel“Romeo,救救我,人们试图告诉我该如何感受This love is difficult, but it’s real这份爱很艰辛,但很真实Don’t be afraid, we’ll make it out of this mess不要害怕,我们会理出头绪It’s a love story, baby, just say yes&这是一个爱情故事,宝贝,只需说,我愿意”I got tired of waiting,我厌倦了等待wondering if you were ever coming around总在想,你是否还会回来My faith in you was fading,我的信念正渐渐消逝when I met you on the outskirts of town在镇外遇见你时And I said,我说:&Romeo, save me, I’ve been feeling so alone“Romeo,救救我,我觉得非常孤独,I keep waiting for you but you never come我一直等你,但你却全不露面Is this in my head, I don’t know what to think&这是否是我的空想,我完全不知道作何感想”He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring他跪在地上,拿出一枚戒指,And said,并说道:&Marry me, Juliet, you’ll never have to be alone“嫁给我吧,Juliet,你再也不会孤独I love you and that’s all I really know我爱你,这便是我确知的全部I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress我跟你爹爹谈过了,去挑一件白色长裙吧It’s a love story, baby, just say yes&这是我们的爱情故事,宝贝,只需说,我愿意。”We were both young when I first saw you我们相识时,彼此都很年轻
贾斯汀比伯的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 forever love jb 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信