名门暗战英文歌歌,隐隐听清似乎有一句是but you want to the thing,最后一句是you never to ...

求一首英文歌曲的名字。大部分的歌词都是:I never try to leave you。_百度知道
求一首英文歌曲的名字。大部分的歌词都是:I never try to leave you。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
m so sick of worryingthat you're playing withi never thought it't speaki can't believe this is here happeningour situation isn't rightget real, who you'd let go like thatand everything that we ever wereseems to fade, but you can't relatemakes me want to know right nowif it't know the good things form the bawhen i say that i want youyou know that i mean itand in my hour of weaknessthere'd be like thisyou were supposed to be there by my sidewhen you say that you want mei just don&#39, but you never seethit believe ityou's me you're always ready to give upand never turn aroundbut what if i need you babywould you even try to save meor would you find some lame excuse to never be truewhat if i said i love youwould you be the one to run tooor would you watch me walk away without a fighti're gonna quit over anythingi could trip and you'cause every little thing i say is wrongyou say you&#39, you try and stop me&#39, but not the hurt'cause you don's still time to trywhat if i need you babywould you even try to save meor would you find some lame excuse to never be truewhat if i said i love youwould you be the one to run tooor would you watch me walk away without a fightevery time i speak:don&#39歌名:what if歌手:Ashley Tisdale歌词;re noticing
帮你白度了下答案是:what if 希望你满意
莎拉布莱曼的eden
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁知道有什么好听的英文歌曲,给推荐一下啊。。_百度知道
谁知道有什么好听的英文歌曲,给推荐一下啊。。
想放在空间里的,
[麦当娜madonna]Celebration[碧昂斯Beyonce]Halo[Owl City]The Saltwater Room[冯曦妤]A Little Love[王若琳]can't take my eyes off you[碧昂斯Beyonce]If I Were a boy[王若琳]I Love You[卫兰]两个人的烟火(english)[艾薇儿avril lavigne]Innocence[玛丽亚凯莉Mariah Carey]
you belongwithme born this way all toowell fire work workbitch roar team red be alright west coast safe and sound
其他类似问题
68人觉得有用
英文歌曲的相关知识
其他3条回答
Just One Last Dance
When You Say N峙偎脆剿诒济错汐氮搂othing At All
gone with the sin H.I.M唱的,很有颓废,摇滚的感觉,很好听,也不是那种很多人都听,都传成啦口水歌的歌,如果你想特别一些可以试一下也不知道你空间的风格是什么样的·····
史上最好的英文歌曲+好听的轻音乐①更多歌曲尽在我的空间
绝对好听,我有信心!
女声①Martine McCutcheon唱的Perfect Moment(这首歌可是当年台剧流星花园的一首超级好听的英文歌,并且在美国格莱美当年单曲冠军)推荐指数:5②M2M(窈窕美眉)唱的The Day You Went Away(这首歌也是经典中的经典,歌曲也挺有名,到处都有放这首歌。。。。。)
推荐指数:5③Emilia(艾蜜莉亚)唱的Big Big World(很不错的一首歌,很好听,闭上眼睛享受着美妙的歌曲旋律)
推荐指数:5④ina唱的i wanted you(歌曲一点也不比Mariah Carey(玛利亚.凯莉)唱的差,歌曲也很好听)
推荐指数:4⑤Sarah Connor(莎拉 寇娜)唱的Every moment of my life(也是一首慢摇歌曲,整体很好听~~~)
推荐指数:4⑥Lene Marlin(琳恩 玛莲)唱的SITTING DOWN HERE(这首歌区影响力不得不承认很大。。。这歌到处都有地方放着首歌,歌曲超级欢快很适合夏天听~让你忘去一切的烦躁~~~)
推荐指数:5⑦卫兰唱的Morning(像这样的歌曲很难找了,真的狠好听,放大音响听着这首歌,放松的滋味真的很舒服~~~~歌曲充满着浪漫和轻快,就好像吃着甜蜜蜜的冰激凌~~~·O(∩_∩)O~)
推荐指数:5⑧taylor swift泰勒史薇芙特的you belong with me(这歌的好听之处就是要有点耐心听完,之后你会觉得狠好听)
推荐指数:4⑨Demi Lovato(黛米 洛瓦托)的This Is Me(此歌带给人的感觉狠舒服,声音很像Avril Lavigne(艾薇儿))
推荐指数:4
本人推荐的女声(不要喷我,我品味也不错的- -!)①六甲官鍁的me and you-al(这歌虽然很短,不过很好听滴,也是在网络上很火,现在听得人绝对多)
推荐指数:3②NATALIE的GOIN CRAZY(很少人知道的好歌,歌曲绝对好听,感觉很不一样,耳目一新的感觉。。。极力推荐大家听听哈!)
推荐指数:4③Natalie的Love You So(又一首Natalie的歌曲,真的很好听,也推荐大家听下)
推荐指数:4④Sam Watters的Why Would I Ever(又是一首网络英文红歌,作者神秘,歌曲蛮不错的,推荐听听,可惜了这位歌手啊,她就唱了一首单曲。。)
推荐指数:5⑤Lights的The Listening(一位来自加拿大的新人,歌曲很有创新感,这首歌是她的主打歌,她的歌就好像奶油甜蜜派一样越听越好)推荐指数:3
男声①R.Kelly的I believe I can Fly(哇塞!这歌实在是好听的致死啊,此歌曲是奥斯卡的金曲,听了你就会沉迷那种旋律,实在真的很好听啊推荐啊推荐啊)
推荐指数:5②Enrique Iglesias(安立奎 伊格莱西亚斯)的Hero(Hero这首歌很有名,他的歌声总是有那种磁性,此歌为他的金曲也是成名曲)
推荐指数:5③Ronan Keating(罗南 基汀)的When you say nothing at all(此歌是电影诺丁山的主题曲,成为格莱美单曲冠军,美国的兰草音乐从此流行,歌曲不是吹的,的确是好听)
推荐指数:5④Jonas Brothers(庞克摇滚团)的Sorry(慢摇歌曲,也不错,推荐额)
推荐指数:4⑤Jesse McCartney(杰西 麦卡尼)的Because You Live(这歌额!影响力也真可怕,肯德基里的长播的歌曲,自己听听看吧~~也不错的)推荐指数:5⑥98 degrees的because of you(这歌知道的人也挺少的,不过这歌真的蛮不错的,有兴趣可以听听,一定要听完额,此歌让你一定有个好心情)⑦GARETH GATES的ANYONE OF US(此歌曲好听的让我无话可说+_0)
推荐指数:4⑧boys like girls的two is better than one(这支乐队估计大家不大熟悉,是一个新Punk乐队,他们发的第一张专辑就获得了好的声誉,渐渐地火了起来)
推荐指数:4⑨ Shayne Ward的Breathless(此歌曲是新歌,美国 billboard排行榜前20名,歌曲感觉也很不错,男的声音真的很好听。。。)
推荐指数:5
本人推荐的男声(RT了- -!)①Nasri的Writer's Block(对这个歌手还不是太了解,不过他的歌曲没话说,好听死了,隐隐约约透露着一丝丝悲伤)
推荐指数:4②Nickelback的Gotta Be Somebody(喜欢摇滚Punk的不要走啊,此曲鉴定为摇滚金曲,格莱美团体冠军,主唱声音简直是无法形容,沙哑之中带着磁性,独一无二的声音~~~~)
推荐指数:5③Mario(马里奥)的How Do I Breathe(这歌开头一段很有夏天那种朦胧感,不过后面就很欢快的感觉哦~~~)
推荐指数:3.5④Owl City的The Saltwater Room(这歌必须推荐一下,听这首歌的感觉一种漫步沙滩的感觉,不由自主的想起心中的她/他)
推荐指数:4.5⑤Jack Johnson(杰克 约翰逊)的Better Together(此歌曲很符合夏天那种朦胧,慵懒的感觉,放大音响,享受吧~~)
清澈的心情①忧伤还是开心(旋律完美~虽然节奏简单,不过确实此曲最好听的地方~)
推荐指数:4②Johannes Linstead(乔汗尼斯·林斯戴德)&Nic的Morning Star(此曲真的很棒,旋律唯美~,自然的感觉)
推荐指数:5③Windham Hill的Peace of Mind(宁静的美,感到了一钟放松的感觉)
推荐指数:4④冯曦妤的我在那一角落患过伤风(此曲再熟悉不过了,步步高音乐手机的背景音乐,飘渺的感觉清凉的感觉缓缓道来~~)
推荐指数:5⑤kokia的风潮(此曲跟我在那一角落患过伤风一个唱法,感觉也不错,一种田园风光!舒服的感觉~~~)
推荐指数:5⑥Yanni(雅尼)的With an Orchid(雅尼大师的曲子堪称世界之美啊~~曲子入行云流水~飘渺轻快~这首With an Orchid是他的巅峰之作!成名曲)
推荐指数:5⑦Enya(恩雅)的Only Time(曲子感觉很神圣的感觉,特别飘渺~~~静静地听着神圣的声音!)
推荐指数:4⑧风潮唱片的我的海洋(这首曲子验证了什么叫做自然才是美!)
推荐指数:5⑨Staffs & Credits(此曲是来自恐怖游戏生化危机OST的结尾曲,黑暗中的唯美曲子~就好像在黑暗中看到了一丝曙光,不由得使你站起来向曙光中走去)
☆☆☆☆黑夜的の寂静独家制作☆☆☆☆
!拒绝复制!
祝爱音乐和歌曲的你有个好心情
O(∩_∩)O~第二刊!
史上最好的英文歌曲②
绝对好听,我有信心!
女声①M2M(窈窕美眉)唱的PRETTY BOY(这首好歌最近才听到的,都怪我一直懒没搜到过,哎,简直太可惜了,这首歌唯美动听,歌词写得更是感人至深~)5★②jewel唱的stay here forever(这首歌旋律轻快,浪漫,个人觉得这首歌很不错,适合跳舞~)4★③nikki cleary唱的i miss you (挺不错的歌一直收藏着,旋律轻快,明朗,也是为数不多的曲调~)4★④ATB唱的ECSTASY(这首歌给你的感觉就是迷幻,飘渺,不过很好听,如今的电子乐很吵,不过这首歌用电子乐实在是用的出神入化,把握的很好!个人也比较喜欢这种飘渺的~此歌也在格莱美单曲中提名过!)4★⑤Mariah Carey (玛丽亚 凯莉)唱的Without You(她的大家不会不熟悉吧,多次在格莱美获奖,美国最具灵魂的歌唱者,在美国家喻户晓~)5★⑥Madonna(麦当娜)唱的La Isla Bonita(麦姐的歌都是金曲,不少韩剧的插曲都有这首歌的身影,而麦当娜也是美国的灵魂人物,以前一直占据美国 billboard排行榜前几位~)5★⑦Enigma(英格玛)唱的Return to innocence(这首歌充满着异域风味,这首歌也是历届奥运歌曲的主题曲之一~喜欢这种乡村异域风味~幻想无限~)4★⑧Shania Twain(仙妮亚 唐恩)唱的Any Man Of Mine(这首歌听的感觉真的很不错呢,绝对的轻快,一种搞笑的风味,听完我保证你一定有个好心情,此曲可能很多人不知道,不过我还是要推荐一下!O(∩_∩)O~)4★⑨Demi Lovato(黛米 洛瓦托)唱的Our Time Is Here(这首歌有种RAP的味道,不过歌曲也很不错~值得一听)4★
本人推荐的女声①Laura Shigihara唱的Zombies on your Lawn(知名小游戏植物大战僵尸中的主题曲,歌曲好听,轻快,也很搞笑,绝不是恐怖那种,有点恶搞,歌曲还是不错的~玩过这款小游戏的都知道吧!O(∩_∩)O~)4★②Groove Coverage(舞动精灵乐团)唱的Far Away From Home(此组合经典歌曲就是赫赫有名的God is Girl)③Paramore唱的Decode(此歌是电影《暮光之城》的主题曲(此曲摇滚味道很足,歌曲整体还不错~)3★④blue foundation唱的as i moved on(此歌是电影《亚瑟王》的插曲,歌曲唯美,低低耳语,柔柔的感觉)4★⑤Alison Krauss(艾莉森 克劳斯)唱的when you say nothing at all(歌曲翻唱自当年格莱美单曲冠军Ronan Keating(罗南 基汀)的歌曲,女声版的多了不少柔美,安静~)5★
男声①Aerosmith(空中铁匠乐队)的I Don't Want To Miss A Thing(当年格莱美团体冠军奖得主空中乐队的成名曲,该曲为电影《Armageddon(世界末日)》的主题曲(歌曲开头很是好听,一句一句传入你的心里,最后的激情就像对世界的呐喊~)5★②方大同的Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You(此歌原本是西城男孩的歌曲,不过本人认为方大同翻唱的更为好听,所以推荐方大同的,此歌曲本来就是一个很好听的歌曲,经过方大同的翻唱更为好听)5★③Owl City的Vanilla Twilight(听英文歌曲当然不能少了Owl City,我觉得Owl City的歌曲每首都很不错,很有自己的风格和个性,声音安静,外加点慵懒,明年的格莱美冠军肯定是你!)5★④Bryan Adams(布莱恩 亚当斯)的此情可待(right here waiting)(歌曲虽然有点历史了,不过却是经典中的经典,没听过的听下什么叫做大师级情歌!当然听过的朋友也不要喷我= =!)5★⑤Iron & Wine的&flightless bird, american mouth&(此歌真的狠浪漫,唯美,此歌也是《暮光之城》的歌曲= =)5★⑥Linkin Park(林肯公园)的leave out all the rest(林肯这个乐队歌曲还真是不错,近几年中狠活跃,有人气为数不多的朋克乐队,而此歌还是《暮光之城》的歌曲= =不是我狠偏向这部电影,不过这部电影的好歌还真多,另外这部电影我也很喜欢= =)5★⑦Mat Kearney的closer to love(这歌曲开头我就很喜欢,钢琴曲的婉婉道来,听完这歌曲,你会爱上的,此歌曲是欧美电视剧《吸血鬼日记》的插曲,此歌绝对好听,也是一首隐秘的歌曲)5★⑧Carolina Liar的I'm Not Over(歌曲也还算可以,很有激情的一首歌,喜欢中间那段~)4★⑨Darren Hayes的I Miss You(歌曲很欢快的,我很喜欢这首歌,这旋律很轻快,好听,放松的感觉~大爱啊O(∩_∩)O~值得一听~~~~)5★
本人推荐的男声①Eagles(老鹰乐队)的Love Will Keep Us Alive(还是经典好听啊~老鹰曾多次获得欧美歌曲大奖,比如欧美金曲提名,格莱美提名,欧美年度最佳歌曲冠军等,他们已是神话的乐队,歌曲充满着温馨感,此歌是我最喜欢的歌曲,无限循环中!)5★②Simple Plan(简单计划)的shut up(朋克中为数不多的金曲,歌曲欢快,忘掉一切烦恼的感觉~一起嗨吧O(∩_∩)O~)5★③Michael Learns To Rock(迈克学摇滚)的Take me to your heart(迈克学摇滚著名歌曲Take me to your heart为年度雅虎金曲奖,格莱美提名并且得到团体歌曲创意冠军,此歌原来是张学友的歌曲吻别英文版~)5★④Justin Bieber的Never Let You Go(网上迅速走红的Justin Bieber如今家喻户晓的小歌星,小小年纪声音如此迷人,很有潜力的小朋友,很有才华O(∩_∩)O~,歌曲绝不是那种儿童歌,歌曲都很不错,)5★⑤Backstreet Boys(后街男孩)的Bye Bye Love(红遍大半个地球的知名乐队后街,专辑全球销量近9000万张,成为与西城男孩同样的知名度最高的2个团体,由于他们在美国当时是较早的一个男孩团体,所以被誉为“男孩团体皇上皇”。歌曲绝不是盖的,如今他们仍是团体的常青树!)5★
☆☆☆☆黑夜的の寂静独家制作☆☆☆☆(第3刊正在筹划中= =)
!拒绝复制!
祝爱音乐和歌曲的你有个好心情
O(∩_∩)O~
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁bruno mars just the way you are 中文歌詞,火星人布魯諾just the way you are中文歌詞,just the way you are 中文歌詞翻譯,西野加奈 just the way you are 中文歌詞,just the way you are中文歌詞
Just The Way You Are中文歌詞?請問有人知道 Bruno Mars – Just The Way You Are (Airto Cover) /watch?v=0APYKfjkDSM 這首歌ㄉ中文歌詞ㄇ???? 可以給我翻譯ㄇ?? 急需~謝謝~Bruno Mars – Just The Way You Are(在我眼前的妳)Oh her eyes, her eyesoh~那雙眼, 那雙眼Make the stars look like they’re not shining足以蓋過那星星的閃爍Her hair, her hair那長髮, 那長髮Falls perfectly without her trying就這麼自然地如此完美She’s so beautiful她是真的很美And I tell her every day而我會天天這樣的告訴她Yeah I know, I know對, 我清楚, 我明白 When I compliment her當我讚美她時She wont believe me她卻始終不信And its so, its so而就這樣, 就這樣Sad to think she don’t see what I see在我眼前的她很遺憾她卻看不到But every time she asks me: do I look okay但她總是問著: 我看起來怎樣I say我總說When I see your face當我注視著妳的臉There’s not a thing that I would change已經沒有任何一點讓我想改變Cause you’re amazing因為妳太不可思議了Just the way you are就像我眼前的妳And when you smile,而當妳微笑時The whole world stops and stares for awhile整個世界瞬間為妳停止了一下Cause girl you’re amazing因為女孩妳太不可思議了Just the way you are就像我眼前的妳Her lips, her lips她的嘴唇. 跟那吻I could kiss them all day if she’d let me多希望她願意讓我天天吻著Her laugh, her laugh那笑容, 那笑容She hates but I think its so sexy在我眼裡是多麼的性感She’s so beautiful她是真的很美And I tell her every day而我會天天這樣告訴她Oh you know, you know, you knowoh~而妳是真的真的真的知道Id never ask you to change我從沒要求過妳任何的改變If perfect is what you’re searching for如果妳還在尋找妳所謂的完美Then just stay the same那就是現在了So don’t even bother asking因此不要怕麻煩的問我If you look okay妳是否還是一樣You know I say但妳知道我會說When I see your face當我注視著妳的臉There’s not a thing that I would change已經沒有任何一點讓我想改變Cause you’re amazing因為妳太不可思議了Just the way you are就像我眼前的妳And when you smile,而當妳微笑時The whole world stops and stares for awhile整個世界瞬間為妳停止了一下Cause girl you’re amazing因為女孩妳太不可思議了Just the way you are就像我眼前的妳The way you are現在的妳The way you are現在的妳Girl you’re amazing女孩妳太不可思議了Just the way you are就像我眼前的妳When I see your face當我注視著妳的臉There’s not a thing that I would change已經沒有任何一點讓我想改變Cause you’re amazing因為妳太不可思議了Just the way you are就像我眼前的妳And when you smile,而當妳微笑時The whole world stops and stares for awhile整個世界瞬間為妳停止了一下Cause girl you’re amazing因為女孩妳太不可思議了Just the way you are就像我眼前的妳
求動態中文歌詞 Bruno Mars Just The…求動態中文歌詞 Bruno Mars just the way you are 動態歌詞 23:21:50要有 英文&中文[ti:Just The Way You Are][ar:Bruno Mars][al:][by:BigestJoJo][00:00.28]Bruno Mars – Just the Way You Are[00:05.18][00:07.61]中英對照LRC编辑:久久喬[00:14.66][00:16.53]Oh, her eyes, her eyes 喔~那雙眼,那雙眼[00:19.25]Make the stars look like they’re not shining 足以蓋過那星星的閃爍[00:21.43]Her hair, her hair 那長髮,那長髮[00:23.18]Falls perfectly without her trying 自然完美無須做作[00:25.39]She’s so beautiful 她是如此的美[00:28.33]And I tell her everyday 我會天天這麼告訴她[00:31.95][00:33.41]Yeah, I know, I know 嗯,我清楚,我明白[00:36.10]When I compliment her 當我讚美她時[00:38.30]She won’t believe me 她卻始終不相信我[00:39.07]And it’s so it’s so 這是多麼…多麼的…[00:40.36]Sad to think that she don’t see what I see 令人不堪, 她不認同我的所見[00:42.94]But every time she asks me do I look okay 所以每當她問起:我看起來怎麼樣[00:45.80]I say 我總是說[00:49.19][00:50.10]When I see your face 當我注視著妳的臉[00:53.60]There’s not a thing that I would change 完美到沒有一絲讓我想改變[00:58.90]Cause you’re amazing 因為妳太不可思議了[01:01.52]Just the way you are 就是眼前的妳[01:06.35][01:07.44]And when you smile 而當妳微笑時[01:09.89]The whole world stops and stares for awhile 整個世界瞬間為妳停止[01:16.10]Cause girl, you’re amazing 因為女孩妳太不可思議了[01:18.72]Just the way you are 就是眼前的妳[01:23.52][01:28.88]久久喬[01:38.82][01:43.50]Her lips, her lips 她的唇, 她的嘴唇[01:44.83]I could kiss them all day if she’d let me 多希望她願意讓我天天吻著[01:47.62]Her laugh her laugh, she hates but 她的笑容, 那笑容, 她憎恨…但[01:50.72]I think it’s so sexy 我覺得好性感[01:51.93]She’s so beautiful 她是如此的美[01:54.43]And I tell her everyday 我會天天這麼告訴她[01:58.68][01:59.55]Oh, you know, you know, you know[02:01.62]I’d never ask you to change 我從沒要求過妳任何改變[02:04.18]If perfect’s what you’re searching for 如果妳還在尋找妳所謂的完美[02:06.38]Then just stay the same 那就維持原狀吧[02:08.72]So don’t even bother asking if you look okay 因此不要怕麻煩的問我妳看起來如何[02:12.07]You know I’ll say 妳知道我會說[02:12.10]超過2000字的字數限制了 (轉意見欄)
英文老歌just the way you are的中文歌詞?希望有英文歌詞及中文翻譯,有勞了。可能有點難找尋Just the way you are(就是你現在的樣子)Don’t go changing to try and please me別想藉著改變來討好我You never let me down before你從來沒讓我失望過Don’t imagine you’re too familiar別以為因為和你太熟And I don’t see you anymore我就會對你視若無睹I wouldn’t leave you in times of trouble我不會讓你自己面對苦難時光We never could have come this far我倆未曾走到這般地步I took the good times, I’ll take the bad times美好的時光如此,悲慘的歲月亦然I’ll take you just the way you are我會接受你現在的樣子Don’t go trying some new fashion別想嘗試新的流行款式Don’t change the color of your hair別改變頭髮的顏色You always have my unspoken passion你總是擁有我說不出的熱情Although I might not seem to care儘管我好像不在意I don’t want clever conversation我不要機智的對話I never want to work that hard我不想那麼辛苦I just want someone that I can talk to我只需要有人能聊天I want you just the way you are我就是要你現在的樣子I need to know that you will always be我要知道你永遠都會是The same old someone that I knew我所認識的老樣子What will it take till you believe in me要怎樣才能讓你相信我The way that I believe in you像我相信你一樣I said I love you and that’s forever我說我愛你,永遠不變And this I promise from the heart而且我真心的答應你I could not love you any better我不可能再更愛你了I love you just the way you are我就是愛你現在的樣子
倖田來未 JUST THE WAY YOU ARE 中文歌詞求 倖田來未 JUST THE WAY YOU ARE 中文歌詞 贈點10點 謝謝:)歌名:JUST THE WAY YOU ARE 歌手:倖田來未收錄專輯:TRICK日發售中日文歌詞↓↓作詞:Kumi Koda/Gerrard Critchley作曲:Kumi Koda/Gerrard Critchleyカ一テンの隙間から光で目が今日も覺めたの一氣に飲み乾すフレッシュジュ一ス重いからだ目指すはmy closet從窗帘的縫隙間 射進的陽光 讓我今天又同樣睜開了眼睛 一口飲盡 鲜榨的果汁 拖著沉重的身體前進 目標是 my closet ワンピ一ス身にまといお決まりのメンバ一&カフェでbad day talkいつでも背中を押してくれたのはみんなだった穿上洋裝 在老地方的咖啡座 和固定的老成員 bad day talk 每次 激勵我向前邁進的 總是這些人※I like you, you are my best friend今日のあたしそう前を向けI like you JUST THE WAY YOU ARE昨日の泣き蟲はもうさよならI like you,you are my best friend 今天的我 是的要向前看 I like you JUST THE WAY YOU ARE 向昨天的愛哭鬼 說再見 小さなことで今回も攜帶片手に泣きわめくそんなときも電話して會いに來てくれたのはYOU今天又是為 一點點小事情 一手拿著手機 哭哭啼啼 即使是這樣的時候 一通電話 願意來和我碰面的 YOU 一緒に淚流してくれた同じ痛みのように陪著我 一起掉眼淚 仿佛遭遇著同樣的痛苦 優しく肩をなでてくれるだけで落ち著くんだ你只是 溫柔地輕撫我的肩膀 就令我平静了下来△I like you, Thank you from my heart今日の失敗は次の一步I like you JUST THE WAY YOU ARE自分らしく步いていけばいいさI like you,thank you from my heart 今日的失敗 是為了下一步做準備 I like you JUST THE WAY YOU ARE 只要做你自己 好好的走下去ドラマのように上手くは行かないシナリオは自分次第で變えていこう雖然無法像 戲劇裡演的那樣順利 只要靠自己 改寫劇本就可以(※くり返し)(△くり返し)
無名這首歌是?http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lexus00365&b=63&f=&p=48 請問這首歌叫什麼? 歌手是誰?倖田來未 – JUST THE WAY YOU AREA l B u M : TRICK日 發行若有需要羅馬歌詞可參考http://tw./question/question?qid=3中文歌詞可參考http://tw./question/question?qid=8日文歌詞可參考カ一テンの隙間から光で目が今日も覺めたの一氣に飲み乾すフレッシュジュ一ス重いからだ目指すはmy closetワンピ一ス身にまといお決まりのメンバ一&カフェでbad day talkいつでも背中を押してくれたのはみんなだったI like you, you are my best friend今日のあたしそう前を向けI like you JUST THE WAY YOU ARE昨日の泣き蟲はもうさよなら小さなことで今回も攜帶片手に泣きわめくそんなときも電話して會いに來てくれたのはYOU一緒に淚流してくれた同じ痛みのように優しく肩をなでてくれるだけで落ち著くんだI like you, Thank you from my heart今日の失敗は次の一步I like you JUST THE WAY YOU ARE自分らしく步いていけばいいさドラマのように上手くは行かないシナリオは自分次第で變えていこうI like you, you are my best friend今日のあたしそう前を向けI like you JUST THE WAY YOU ARE昨日の泣き蟲はもうさよならI like you, Thank you from my heart今日の失敗は次の一步I like you JUST THE WAY YOU ARE自分らしく步いていけばいいさ
倖田來未JUST THE WAY YOU ARE中文歌詞只找到日文歌詞~ 麻煩幫忙翻譯一下啦~ /watch?v=-fkYni_dV2w カ一テンの隙間から 光で目が今日も覺めたの 一氣に飲み乾すフレッシュジュ一ス 重いからだ目指すはmy closet ワンピ一ス身にまといお決まりの メンバ一&カフェでbad day talk いつでも背中を押してくれたのは みんなだった I like you, you are my best friend 今日のあたしそう前を向け I like you JUST THE WAY YOU ARE 昨日の泣き蟲はもうさよなら 小さなことで今回も 攜帶片手に泣きわめく そんなときも電話して 會いに來てくれたのはYOU 一緒に淚流してくれた 同じ痛みのように 優しく肩をなでてくれるだけで 落ち著くんだ I like you, Thank you from my heart 今日の失敗は次の一步 I like you JUST THE WAY YOU ARE 自分らしく步いていけばいいさ ドラマのように上手くは行かない シナリオは自分次第で變えていこう I like you, you are my best friend 今日のあたしそう前を向け I like you JUST THE WAY YOU ARE 昨日の泣き蟲はもうさよなら I like you, Thank you from my heart 今日の失敗は次の一步 I like you JUST THE WAY YOU ARE 自分らしく步いていけばいいさ倖田來未(Koda Kumi) – Just the way you are 從窗簾的縫隙間射進的陽光 讓我今天又同樣睜開眼睛一口飲盡 鮮榨的果汁拖著沉重的身體前進 目標是 my closet穿上洋裝 在老地方的咖啡座和固定的老成員 bad day talk每次激勵我向前邁進的總是這些人* I like you, you are my best friend 今天的我 是的要向前看 I like you JUST THE WAY YOU ARE 向昨天的愛哭鬼 說再見今天又是為 一點點小事情一首拿著手機 哭哭啼啼即使是這樣的時候 一通電話願意來和我碰面的 YOU陪著我 一起掉眼淚彷彿遭遇著同意的痛苦你只是 溫柔的輕撫我的肩膀就令我平靜了下來 **I like you, Thank you from my heart 今日的失敗 是為了下一步做準備I like you JUST THE WAY YOU ARE 只要做你自己 好好的走下去雖然無法像 戲裡演的那樣順利只要靠自己 改寫劇本就可以*Repeat**Repeat歌詞來源 http://lovecatgirl.pixnet.net/blogP.S.辛苦整理 請不要輕易刪除問題也請不要索取任何影音連結也別留下您的e-mail這是違反奇摩知識 的使用條款會被管理員強制移除在此聲明先 感謝合作
找一首日文歌..歌詞裡有唱 I I Like…不曉得是不是唱 I I Like… 音很像… 旋律很輕快… 有一段歌詞就一直重複唱 I I Like… 是日文歌…女生唱的不知道是不是倖田來未的「JUST THE WAY YOU ARE」此曲收錄在「TRICK」(魔幻把戲)這張專輯中提供你這首歌的日文歌詞、中文譯詞作詞:Kumi Koda/Gerrard Critchley、作曲:Kumi Koda/Gerrard Critchleyカ一テンの隙間から光で目が今日も覺めたの一氣に飲み乾すフレッシュジュ一ス重いからだ目指すはmy closet從窗帘的縫隙間 射進的陽光 讓我今天又同樣睜開了眼睛 一口飲盡 鲜榨的果汁 拖著沉重的身體前進 目標是 my closet ワンピ一ス身にまといお決まりのメンバ一&カフェでbad day talkいつでも背中を押してくれたのはみんなだった穿上洋裝 在老地方的咖啡座 和固定的老成員 bad day talk 每次 激勵我向前邁進的 總是這些人※I like you, you are my best friend今日のあたしそう前を向けI like you JUST THE WAY YOU ARE昨日の泣き蟲はもうさよならI like you,you are my best friend 今天的我 是的要向前看 I like you JUST THE WAY YOU ARE 向昨天的愛哭鬼 說再見 小さなことで今回も攜帶片手に泣きわめくそんなときも電話して會いに來てくれたのはYOU今天又是為 一點點小事情 一手拿著手機 哭哭啼啼 即使是這樣的時候 一通電話 願意來和我碰面的 YOU一緒に淚流してくれた同じ痛みのように陪著我 一起掉眼淚 仿佛遭遇著同樣的痛苦 優しく肩をなでてくれるだけで落ち著くんだ你只是 溫柔地輕撫我的肩膀 就令我平静了下来△I like you, Thank you from my heart今日の失敗は次の一步I like you JUST THE WAY YOU ARE自分らしく步いていけばいいさI like you,thank you from my heart 今日的失敗 是為了下一步做準備 I like you JUST THE WAY YOU ARE 只要做你自己 好好的走下去ドラマのように上手くは行かないシナリオは自分次第で變えていこう雖然無法像 戲劇裡演的那樣順利 只要靠自己 改寫劇本就可以(※くり返し)(△くり返し)
求倖田來未just the way you are的羅馬拼音如題! 如果可以 還要中文歌詞 謝謝歌名:JUST THE WAY YOU ARE歌手:倖田來未收錄專輯:TRICK日發售中日文歌詞+羅馬拼音↓↓作詞:Kumi Koda/Gerrard Critchley作曲:Kumi Koda/Gerrard Critchleyカ一テンの隙間から光で目が今日も覺めたの一氣に飲み乾すフレッシュジュ一ス重いからだ目指すはmy closetkaaten no sukima karahikari de me ga kyou mo sameta noikki ni nomihosu furesshu jyuusuomoi karada mezasu wa my closet從窗帘的縫隙間 射進的陽光 讓我今天又同樣睜開了眼睛 一口飲盡 鲜榨的果汁 拖著沉重的身體前進 目標是 my closet ワンピ一ス身にまといお決まりのメンバ一&カフェでbad day talkいつでも背中を押してくれたのはみんなだったwanpiisu mi ni matoi okimari nomenbaa & kafe de bad day talkitsudemo senaka wo oshi te kureta no waminna datta穿上洋裝 在老地方的咖啡座 和固定的老成員 bad day talk 每次 激勵我向前邁進的 總是這些人※I like you, you are my best friend今日のあたしそう前を向けI like you JUST THE WAY YOU ARE昨日の泣き蟲はもうさよならI like you, you are my best friendkyou no atashi sou mae wo mukeI like you JUST THE WAY YOU AREkinou no nakimushi wa mou sayonaraI like you,you are my best friend 今天的我 是的要向前看 I like you JUST THE WAY YOU ARE 向昨天的愛哭鬼 說再見 小さなことで今回も攜帶片手に泣きわめくそんなときも電話して會いに來てくれたのはYOUchiisana koto de konkai mokeitai katate ni nakiwamekusonna toki mo denwa shi teai ni kite kureta no wa YOU今天又是為 一點點小事情 一手拿著手機 哭哭啼啼 即使是這樣的時候 一通電話 願意來和我碰面的 YOU 一緒に淚流してくれた同じ痛みのようにisshoni namida nagashi te kuretaonaji itami no youni陪著我 一起掉眼淚 仿佛遭遇著同樣的痛苦 優しく肩をなでてくれるだけで落ち著くんだyasashiku kata wo nadete kureru dake deochitsuku n da你只是 溫柔地輕撫我的肩膀 就令我平静了下来△I like you, Thank you from my heart今日の失敗は次の一步I like you JUST THE WAY YOU ARE自分らしく步いていけばいいさI like you, Thank you from my heartkyou no shippai wa tsugi no ippoI like you JUST THE WAY YOU AREjibun rashiku aruite ikeba ii saI like you,thank you from my heart 今日的失敗 是為了下一步做準備 I like you JUST THE WAY YOU ARE 只要做你自己 好好的走下去ドラマのように上手くは行かないシナリオは自分次第で變えていこうdorama no youni umaku wa ikanaishinario wa jibun shidai de kaete ikou雖然無法像 戲劇裡演的那樣順利 只要靠自己 改寫劇本就可以(※くり返し)(△くり返し)
英文歌perfect lover完美情人男歌手我昨天再MTV看到一個MV是一個男歌手對東京甩尾的女主叫娜塔莉凱莉唱的我只記得是完美情人我忘了歌手名拜託各位大大幫我找到贈20點謝謝歌名 : Just The Way You Are ( ft. Nathalie Kelley )演唱 : Bruno Mars ( 「火星人」布魯諾馬爾斯 )專輯 : Doo-Wops & Hooligans英文歌詞 :/just_the_way_you_are_lyrics_bruno_mars.html中文歌詞翻譯 :http://lovechiucc.pixnet.net/blog/post/
Just the Way You Are翻空耳幫幫我!翻一下空耳!!!英文太爛了!還有下禮拜要考!!所以非常的緊急!!英文好的人拜託幫一下了~Just the Way You Are 翻 空耳空耳[ 有幻聽 ,錯聽,裝做沒聽到之意]空耳(在本文中又名「幻聽歌詞」)是日語「幻聽」的意思. 指一種對聲音(尤其語音)的再詮釋行為。空耳 轉指故意將一種語言聽成與另一種語言類似字句的文字遊戲。. 常見用於將原來的歌曲,故意利用另一種語言(如中文). 與原來語言相似的聲音,寫出與原本歌詞毫無相關的歌詞,. 以達到比如惡搞或一語雙關的目的。台灣 香港 中國大陸 日本也有投入製作不同地方歌曲的幻聽歌詞, 甚至 同一語言的歌曲的幻聽歌詞。Just the Way You Are 空耳喂, 顧意來搞錯方式, 聽錯歌詞罷 !
求中文歌詞…求中文歌詞.. ↓↓↓ Nothings Gonna change My Love 4 U-杜德偉 If I had to live my life without you near me The days would all be empty The nights would seem so long With you I see forever Oh, so clearly I might have been in love before But it never felt this strong Our dreams are young and we both know They’ll take us where we want to go Hold me now Touch me now I don’t want to live without you (CHORUS) Nothing’s gonna change my love for you You ought to know by now how much I love you One thing you can be sure of I’ll never ask for more than your love Nothing’s gonna change my love for you You ought to know by now how much I love you If the road ahead is not so easy Our love will lead the way for us Like a guiding star I’ll be there for you if you should need me You don’t have to change a thing I love you just the way you are So come with me and share the view I’ll help you see forever too Hold me now Touch me now I don’t want to live without you (CHORUS) Nothing’s gonna change my love for you You ought to know by now how much I love you One thing you can be sure of I’ll never ask for more than your love Nothing’s gonna change my love for you You ought to know by now how much I love you– 拜託了~~Nothing’s gonna change my love for you Glenn MedeirosIf I had to live my life without you near me The days would all be empty The nights would seem so long And with you I see forever oh so clearly I might have been in love before But it never felt this strong Our dreams are young and we both know They’ll take us where we want to go Hold me now, touch me now I don’t want to live without you *Nothing’s gonna change my love for you You ought to know by now how much I love you One thing you can be sure of I’ll never ask for more than your love Nothing’s gonna change my love for you You ought to know by now how much I love you You’ll only change my whole life through Nothing’s gonna change my love for you If the road ahead is not so easy Our love will lead a way for us Like a guiding star I’ll be there for you if you should need me You don’t have to change a thing I love you just the way you are So come with me and share the view I’ll help you see forever too Hold me now, touch me now I don’t want to live without you 對妳的愛永遠不變 葛倫麥德羅斯如果我必須沒有你而活下去 日子將會是一片空白 夜晚將顯得漫長 有了你,我清楚的看見永恆 從前我也曾談戀愛 但不曾感覺這麼強烈 我倆的夢未央,且我們都明白 它們將帶我倆到心嚮往的地方 擁抱我,觸摸我 我不想沒有你而活下去 對你的愛永遠不變 現在,你應該明白我有多麼愛你 有一件事你可以確定 我絕不要求你更多的愛 對你的愛永遠不變 如今,你應該明白我有多麼愛你 你改變了我的一生 對你的愛永不渝 如果前方的路不好走 愛將為我們指引一條出路 像一顆導航的星 若你需要我,我就在你身旁 你不必改變什麼 我就是愛你現在的樣子 跟我來,分享這個景致 我將幫你也看見永恆 擁抱我,觸摸我 我不想沒有你而活下去
衛蘭remember歌詞翻譯衛蘭的remember的英文歌詞還有中文翻譯 謝謝 中文翻譯要文法正確唷!!! 04:01:47Ring from a can, you put on my hand. 這一句的意思好像應該是罐子的拉環(代表戒指),你放在我手上Remember, 記憶猶存 Running around 奔跑著 The marry-go-round 旋轉木馬 Behind that sycamore tree with me 和我在那小樹(小無花果樹)之後 Remember, 記憶猶存 Laughing about 大笑著 And singing and shout(ing) 歌唱,吶喊 All my blues away 我的憂鬱都散去了 badaa dada do day dadada do day You made me feel so special 你讓我感覺好獨特 Just like the stars up in the sky 就像那高掛在天空的星 Well shine forever in the night 我們會在黑夜中永遠發光 Every night 每一夜 As time goes by 像是時光過著 Time goes by 時光過著 Bottles 瓶子 Bottles of wined lager and lime 整瓶的勝利萊姆啤酒 Piled on Old Dr.Seuss 堆在陳舊的蘇斯博士的書上 So rad 如此反覆無常 Youre so bad 你好壞 Fumbling around, blood on the ground 摸索著,血灑在地上 Tears came tumbling down 淚水不停的滑落 bada dada do day You kissed my pain away 你吻我,把我的痛都趕跑啦 You made me feel so special 你讓我感覺好獨特 Just like the stars up in the sky 就像那高掛在天空的星 Well shine forever in the night 我們會在黑夜中永遠發光 Every night 每一夜 As time goes by 像是時光過著 Time goes by 時光過著 So long 好久 to lazy day and burning hearts 對懶洋洋的日子和炙熱的心 Were lying underneath the stars 我們躺在燦爛的星空下 While BI love you
當billy唱著「我愛就如同你愛我一班」 Ill never love like this again 我永遠不會再像這樣愛著 Running around 奔跑著 All over town 跑遍了整個城市 Just like Mickey and Malory 就像Mickey和Malory(對不起,我不知道這兩位是誰@@) Remember 記憶猶存 Ring from a can, you put on my hand. 你放在我頭上的罐子閃爍著 And made me call you my man 讓我說你是我的 Badaa dada do day Remember me that way 請用那種方式…..記住我
The Way You Make Me Feel 麥可歌詞The Way You Make Me Feel 麥可傑克森歌詞 要加中文嘿 摁謝謝 :))The Way You Make Me Feel Hee-Hee! Ooh! Go On Girl! Aaow! Hey Pretty Baby With The High Heels On 啊,穿高跟鞋的漂亮的女孩 You Give Me Fever Like I've Never, Ever Known 從未有人如此撩動我的情懷 You're Just A Product Of Loveliness 你就是美麗的化身 I Like The Groove Of Your Walk Your Talk, Your Dress 我喜歡你的言談舉止喜歡你的裝扮 I Feel Your Fever From Miles Around 遠遠都能感受到你的魔力 I'll Pick You Up In My Car And We'll Paint The Town 我要接你外出兜風,我俩将让整個城镇焕發光彩 Just Kiss Me Baby And Tell Me Twice 親親我,寶貝 再多告诉我一遍 That You're The One For Me 你是我的唯一愛人 The Way You Make Me Feel (The Way You Make Me Feel) 這就是你給我的感覺 You Really Turn Me On (You Really Turn Me On) 你讓我興奮難耐 You Knock Me Off Of My Feet (You Knock Me Off OfMy Feet) 你令我目眩神迷 My Lonely Days Are Gone (My Lonely Days Are Gone) 寂寞的日子從此一去不返
誰有空中補給-此情永不渝的歌詞?誰有空中補給-此情補給的歌詞呀?我家老爸急需&&&拜託ㄖ~
中英文都要有喔~ 最好有空中補給所有歌的歌詞麻煩各位大大了喔~此情永不渝Notthing gonna change my love for you If I had to live my life without you near me The days would all be empty The nights would seem so long And with you I see forever oh so clearly I might have been in love before But it never felt this strong Our dreams are young and we both know They’ll take us where we want to go Hold me now, touch me now I don’t want to live without you *Nothing’s gonna change my love for you You ought to know by now how much I love you One thing you can be sure of I’ll never ask for more than your love Nothing’s gonna change my love for you You ought to know by now how much I love you You’ll only change my whole life through Nothing’s gonna change my love for you If the road ahead is not so easy Our love will lead a way for us Like a guiding star I’ll be there for you if you should need me You don’t have to change a thing I love you just the way you are So come with me and share the view I’ll help you see forever too Hold me now, touch me now I don’t want to live without you 中文歌詞 如果我必須沒有你而活下去 日子將會是一片空白 夜晚將顯得漫長 有了你,我清楚的看見永恆 從前我也曾談戀愛 但不曾感覺這麼強烈 我倆的夢未央,且我們都明白 它們將帶我倆到心嚮往的地方 擁抱我,觸摸我 我不想沒有你而活下去 對你的愛永遠不變 現在,你應該明白我有多麼愛你 有一件事你可以確定 我絕不要求你更多的愛 對你的愛永遠不變 如今,你應該明白我有多麼愛你 你改變了我的一生 對你的愛永不渝 如果前方的路不好走 愛將為我們指引一條出路 像一顆導航的星 若你需要我,我就在你身旁 你不必改變什麼 我就是愛你現在的樣子 跟我來,分享這個景致 我將幫你也看見永恆 擁抱我,觸摸我 我不想沒有你而活下去
愛不到, 給我一些歌名吧跟他告白之後, 都跟我躲躲藏藏的, 有沒有什麼歌啊, 促進或幫助戀情都可以. 18:03:27建議給我英文的, 中文的也可以啦, 但我比較想要英文的 12:47:40踴躍發表喔介紹幾首我超愛的歌給你~*Stevie Wonder-I just called to say I love you(史提夫汪德-我用電話說我愛你)歌詞→No New Year’s day to celebrateNo chocolate covered candy hearts to give awayNo first of springNo song to singIn fact here’s just another ordinary dayNo April rainNo flowers bloomNo wedding Saturday within the month of JuneBut what it isIs something trueMade up of these three words that I must say to youI just called to say I love youI just called to say how much I careI just called to say I love youAnd I mean it from the bottom of my heartNo summer’s highNo warm JulyNo harvest moon to light one tender August nightNo autumn breezeNo falling leavesNot even time for birds to fly to southern skiesNo Libra sunNo HalloweenNo giving thanks to all the Christmas joy you bringBut what it isThough old so newTo fill your heart like no three words could ever do*Glenn Medeiros-Nothing’s gonna change my love for you(葛倫麥德羅斯-對你的愛永遠不變)歌詞→If I had to live my life without you near meThe days would all be emptyThe nights would seem so longAnd with you I see forever oh so clearlyI might have been in love beforeBut it never felt this strongOur dreams are young and we both knowThey’ll take us where we want to goHold me now, touch me nowI don’t want to live without you*Nothing’s gonna change my love for youYou ought to know by now how much I love youOne thing you can be sure ofI’ll never ask for more than your loveNothing’s gonna change my love for youYou ought to know by now how much I love youYou’ll only change my whole life throughNothing’s gonna change my love for youIf the road ahead is not so easyOur love will lead a way for usLike a guiding starI’ll be there for you if you should need meYou don’t have to change a thingI love you just the way you areSo come with me and share the viewI’ll help you see forever tooHold me now, touch me now*Bon jovi-All About Loving You(邦喬飛-全心愛你)歌詞→Looking at the pages of my lifeFaded memories of me and youMistakes you know I’ve made a fewI took some shots and fell from time to timeBaby, you were there to pull me throughWe’ve been around the block a time or twoI’m gonna lay it on the lineAsk me how we’ve come this farThe answer’s written in my eyesEvery time I look at you, baby, I see something newThat takes me higher than before and makes me want you moreI don’t wanna sleep tonight, dreamin’s just a waste of timeWhen I look at what my life’s been comin’ toI’m all about lovin’ youI’ve lived, I’ve loved, I’ve lost, I’ve paid some dues, babyWe’ve been to hell and back againThrough it all you’re always my best friendFor all the words I didn’t say and all the things I didn’t doTonight I’m gonna find a wayEvery time I look at you, baby, I see something newThat takes me higher than before and makes me want you moreI don’t wanna sleep tonight, dreamin’s just a waste of timeWhen I look at what my life’s been comin’ toI’m all about lovin’ youYou can take this world awayYou’re everything I amJust read the lines upon my faceI’m all about lovin’ youEvery time I look at you, baby, I see something newThat takes me higher than before and makes me want you moreI don’t wanna sleep tonight, dreamin’s just a waste of timeWhen I look at what my life’s been comin’ toI’m all about lovin’ youAll about lovin’ you*Aerosmith-I don’t want to miss a thing(史密斯飛船 -我不願錯過這一切)歌詞→I could stay awake just to hear you breathingWatch you smile while you are sleepingWhile you’re far away dreamingI could spend my life in this sweet surrenderI could stay lost in this moment foreverEvery moment spent with you is a moment I treasureDon’t want to close my eyesI don’t want to fall asleepCause I’d miss you babyAnd I don’t want to miss a thingCause even when I dream of youThe sweetest dream will never doI’d still miss you babyAnd I don’t want to miss a thingLying close to you feeling your heart beatingAnd I’m wondering what you’re dreamingWondering if it’s me you’re seeingThen I kiss your eyesAnd thank God we’re togetherI just want to stay with you in this moment foreverForever and everI don’t want to miss one smileI don’t want to miss one kissI just want to be with youRight here with you, just like thisI just want to hold you closeFeel your heart so close to mineAnd just stay here in this momentFor all the rest of time*All 4 one-I swear(合而為一合唱團-我發誓)歌詞→I swear by the moon and the stars in the skyAnd I swear like the shadow that’s by your sideI see the questions in your eyesI know what’s weighing on your mindYou can be sure I know my heart`Coz I’ll stand beside you through the yearsYou’ll only cry those happy tearsAnd though I make mistakesI’ll never break your heartAnd I swear by the moon and the stars in the skyI’ll be thereI swear like a shadow that’s by your sideI’ll be thereFor better or worse, till death do us partI’ll love you with every beat of my heartAnd I swearI’ll give you every thing I canI’ll build your dreams with these two handsWe’ll hang some memories on the wallsAnd when just the two of us are thereYou won’t have to ask if I still care`Coz as the time turns the pageMy love won’t age at allAnd I swear by the moon and the stars in the skyI swear like the shadow that’s by your sideI’ll be thereFor better or worse, till death do us partI’ll love you with every beat of my heartAnd I swearI swear by the moon and stars in the skyI’ll be thereI swear like the shadow that’s by your sideI’ll be thereFor better or worse, till death do us partI’ll love you with every (single) beat of my heartI swear, i swear, oh… I… swear…*Nat King Cole & Natalie Cole-Unforgettable(納京高 & 娜塔莉高-難以忘懷)歌詞→Unforgettable, that’s what you areUnforgettable though near or farLike a song of love that clings to meHow the thought of you does things to meNever before has someone been moreUnforgettable in every wayAnd forever more, that’s how you’ll stayThat’s why, darling, it’s incredibleThat someone so unforgettableThinks that I am unforgettable too*Savage Garden-Truly, madly, deeply(野人花園- 真誠的、瘋狂的、深深的)歌詞→I’ll be your dream, I’ll be your wish I’ll be your fantasy, I’ll be your hope I’ll be your love, be everything that you needI love you more with every breath Truly madly deeply do..I will be strong, I will be faithful ‘Cos I’m counting on a new beginninga reason for living, a deeper meaning*I want to stand with you on a mountainI want to bathe with you in the seaI want to lay like this foreverUntil the sky falls down on meAnd when the stars are shining brightly in the velvet skyI’ll make a wish send it to heavenThen make you want to cry the tears of joy for all the pleasure and the certaintyThat we’re surrounded by the comfortand protection of the highest powerIn lonely hours, the tears devour you( * )Oh can’t you see it baby?You don’t have to close your eyes‘Cos it’s standing right before youAll that you need will surely come…
Lady Gaga – Born this way中文歌詞如題~希望大大能給我Born this way的中文歌詞自己翻的也行~只需要意思到了而且通順就好了^^INTRO: It doesn’t matter if you love him, or capital HIM不管你是否愛上他,或只是欽慕祂Just put your paws up揮舞你的爪子’cause you were Born This Way, Baby寶貝,因為那是我們與生俱來的天性VERSE:My mama told me when I was young少時母親告訴我We are all born superstars我們是生來的巨星She rolled my hair and put my lipstick on她捲起我的髮,為我點上胭脂In the glass of her boudoir在她房裡的梳妝台前“There’s nothing wrong with lovin’ who you are”&戀上自我並不是一件壞事&She said, “’Cause he made you perfect, babe”她說 &寶貝,因為上帝讓你臻於完美&“So hold your head up girl and you’ll go far,&所以昂首向前走,妳的路還長著,女孩&Listen to me when I say”&牢牢記住我跟妳說的話&CHORUS:I’m beautiful in my way我的美與眾不同‘Cause God makes no mistakes因為上帝之手沒有瑕疵I’m on the right track baby我正走在人生的正軌,寶貝I was Born This Way我天生如此Don’t hide yourself in regret不要再自憐懊悔Just love yourself and you’re set自愛讓你更完整I’m on the right track baby我正走在人生的正軌,寶貝I was Born This Way我天生如此POST-CHORUS:Ooo there ain’t no other way喔,不會再有別種可能了Baby I was born this way寶貝這就是真實的我Baby I was born this way寶貝這就是我Ooo there ain’t no other way喔,不會再有別種可能了Baby I was born-寶貝這就是-I’m on the right track baby我正走在人生的正軌,寶貝I was born this way我天生如此Don’t be a drag – just be a queen敗者為寇,成者為王Don’t be a drag – just be a queen敗者為寇,成者為王Don’t be a drag – just be a queen敗者為寇,成者為王Don’t be! 我們要當王者!
Love The Way You Lie 第二版 中文歌詞/song/YUfhFWm0428GYFa9aFa9a0P4-index.html大部分都是女生唱的版本中文歌詞~感恩!Rihanna Feat. Eminem – Love The Way You Lie (Part 2)On the first page of our story/從故事的開端看到The future seemed so bright/未來似乎是光明的Then this thing turned out so evil/可結局卻異常不幸I don’t know why I’m still surprised/不知為何我仍驚詫Even angels have they’re wicked schemes,/然而天使也有邪惡的一面And you’ll take that to new extremes./慘淡的結果讓你變得極端But you’ll always be my hero,/但是你一直都是我的英雄Even though you’ve lost your mind./即使現在你已經失去理智Just gonna stand there and watch me burn/你就隔岸觀火好了Well that’s alright because I like the way it hurts/其實心疼的感覺讓我上癮Just gonna stand there and hear me cry/讓我在一旁哭泣吧Well that’s alright because I love the way you lie/連你對我說謊都讓我著迷Love the way you lie/常言道&愛屋及烏&Ohh, I love the way you lie/那就更無所謂謊言Now there’s gravel in our voices/此時此刻我們都聲音哽咽沙啞As they shatter from the fight/如同將士戰鬥歸來般精疲力竭In this tug of war you’ll always win/在我們的拉鋸戰中你永是勝方Even when I’m right/即使有時候錯的原因並不在我’Cos you feed me fables from your head/只因你對我洗腦教育進行得太徹底With violent words and empty threats/同時並施之以口頭上的咒罵和威脅And it’s sick that all these battles/令人厭惡的竟然是這一切Are what keeps me satisfied/這一切紛擾讓我欲罷不能Just gonna stand there and watch me burn/你就隔岸觀火好了Well that’s alright because I like the way it hurts/其實心疼的感覺讓我上癮Just gonna stand there and hear me cry/讓我在一旁哭泣吧Well that’s alright because I love the way you lie/連你對我說謊都讓我著迷Love the way you lie/常言道&愛屋及烏&Ohh, I love the way you lie/那就更無所謂謊言Ohhh/你說是吧So maybe I’m a masochist/從上述來看我可能是個被虐狂I try to run but I don’t wanna ever leave/可以逃但是我從沒有想過要逃Till the walls are going up/碉堡裡的城牆一直加固升高There’s smoke with all our memories/瀰漫著硝煙的記憶揮之不去It’s morning, you wake, a sunray hits your face,/晨光不留情地灑落在你剛睡醒的臉上Smeared make up as we lay in the wake of destruction,/髒亂的妝容如同我們現在躺著的狗窩Hush baby, speak softly,/寶貝別大吵大鬧,說話煩請溫聲細氣Tell me you’re awfully sorry that you pushed me,/對我說,你為對我推推攘攘動手動腳感到十分抱歉
一首英文歌,現在只記意其中一句歌詞。一首年代滿久的英文歌曲,現在我只記得它其中一句;那句話也只記得中文意義,也不保證字字正確。 我只大約記得,在高潮點;『你無需要改變什麼,我只喜歡你現在的樣子。』當然,我也曾經以這句歌詞為線索搜尋;結果找到一首歌,儘管我歌詞全然淡忘,旋律卻記得很清楚;我找到的這首歌並不是。 這首歌旋律在一開始有點類似,《與龍共舞》這部片子的片尾曲! 不知道,有沒有高手記得。 22:31:59我找到的歌曲就是你這首!然而,這一首並不是;顯然的,我甚至連唯一的線索都記錯了!哈哈!Just the way you are – Billy Joel
幫我找這三首老歌~~需要歌詞&中文翻譯~~20點喔~&&&mothing gonna change me love fer you&&&because i love you&&&I bon\’t loue you no more拜託了~各大大~需要歌詞&中文翻譯~你的歌名打錯好幾個字喔……..(1) Nothing’s gonna change my love for you Glenn MedeirosIf I had to live my life without you near me The days would all be empty The nights would seem so long And with you I see forever oh so clearly I might have been in love before But it never felt this strong Our dreams are young and we both know They’ll take us where we want to go Hold me now, touch me now I don’t want to live without you *Nothing’s gonna change my love for you You ought to know by now how much I love you One thing you can be sure of I’ll never ask for more than your love Nothing’s gonna change my love for you You ought to know by now how much I love you You’ll only change my whole life through Nothing’s gonna change my love for you If the road ahead is not so easy Our love will lead a way for us Like a guiding star I’ll be there for you if you should need me You don’t have to change a thing I love you just the way you are So come with me and share the view I’ll help you see forever too Hold me now, touch me now I don’t want to live without you 對妳的愛永遠不變 葛倫麥德羅斯如果我必須沒有你而活下去 日子將會是一片空白 夜晚將顯得漫長 有了你,我清楚的看見永恆 從前我也曾談戀愛 但不曾感覺這麼強烈 我倆的夢未央,且我們都明白 它們將帶我倆到心嚮往的地方 擁抱我,觸摸我 我不想沒有你而活下去 對你的愛永遠不變 現在,你應該明白我有多麼愛你 有一件事你可以確定 我絕不要求你更多的愛 對你的愛永遠不變 如今,你應該明白我有多麼愛你 你改變了我的一生 對你的愛永不渝 如果前方的路不好走 愛將為我們指引一條出路 像一顆導航的星 若你需要我,我就在你身旁 你不必改變什麼 我就是愛你現在的樣子 跟我來,分享這個景致 我將幫你也看見永恆 擁抱我,觸摸我 我不想沒有你而活下去
麻煩各位大大幫忙將歌詞翻成中文這是喬治班遜的Nothing’s Gonna Change My Love For You的歌詞麻煩各位大大幫忙一下 將他翻成中文的個歌詞 謝謝 If I had to live my life without you near me The days would all be empty The nights would seem so long With you I see forever Oh, so clearly I might have been in love before But it never felt this strong Our dreams are young and we both know They’ll take us where we want to go Hold me now Touch me now I don’t want to live without you (CHORUS) Nothing’s gonna change my love for you You ought to know by now how much I love you One thing you can be sure of I’ll never ask for more than your love Nothing’s gonna change my love for you You ought to know by now how much I love you If the road ahead is not so easy Our love will lead the way for us Like a guiding star I’ll be there for you if you should need me You don’t have to change a thing I love you just the way you are So come with me and share the view I’ll help you see forever too Hold me now Touch me now I don’t want to live without you (CHORUS) Nothing’s gonna change my love for you You ought to know by now how much I love you One thing you can be sure of I’ll never ask for more than your love Nothing’s gonna change my love for you You ought to know by now how much I love you對你的愛永誌不渝 如果我必須沒有你而活下去 日子將會是一片空白 夜晚將顯得漫長 有了你,我清楚的看見永恆 從前我也曾談戀愛 但不曾感覺這麼強烈 我倆的夢未央,且我們都明白 它們將帶我倆到心嚮往的地方 擁抱我,觸摸我 我不想沒有你而活下去 對你的愛永誌不渝 現在,你應該明白我有多麼愛你 有一件事你可以確定 我絕不要求你更多的愛 對你的愛永遠不變 如今,你應該明白我有多麼愛你 你改變了我的一生 對你的愛永誌不渝 如果前方的路不好走 愛將為我們指引一條出路 像一顆導航的星 若你需要我,我就在你身旁 你不必改變什麼 我就是愛你現在的樣子 跟我來,分享這個景致 我將幫你也看見永恆 擁抱我,觸摸我 我不想沒有你而活下去 Nothing’s gonna change my love for you 對你的愛永誌不渝 If I had to live my life without you near me 如果我必須沒有你而活下去 The days would all be empty 日子將會是一片空白 The nights would seem so long 夜晚將顯得漫長 And with you I see forever oh so clearly 有了你,我清楚的看見永恆 I might have been in love before 從前我也曾談戀愛 But it never felt this strong 但不曾感覺這麼強烈 Our dreams are young and we both know 我倆的夢未央,且我們都明白 They’ll take us where we want to go 它們將帶我倆到心嚮往的地方 Hold me now, touch me now 擁抱我,觸摸我 I don’t want to live without you 我不想沒有你而活下去 *Nothing’s gonna change my love for you 對你的愛永誌不渝 You ought to know by now how much I love you 現在,你應該明白我有多麼愛你 One thing you can be sure of 有一件事你可以確定 I’ll never ask for more than your love 我絕不要求你更多的愛 Nothing’s gonna change my love for you 對你的愛永遠不變 You ought to know by now how much I love you 如今,你應該明白我有多麼愛你 You’ll only change my whole life through 你改變了我的一生 Nothing’s gonna change my love for you 對你的愛永誌不渝 If the road ahead is not so easy 如果前方的路不好走 Our love will lead a way for us 愛將為我們指引一條出路 Like a guiding star 像一顆導航的星 I’ll be there for you if you should need me 若你需要我,我就在你身旁 You don’t have to change a thing 你不必改變什麼 I love you just the way you are 我就是愛你現在的樣子 So come with me and share the view 跟我來,分享這個景致 I’ll help you see forever too 我將幫你也看見永恆 Hold me now, touch me now 擁抱我,觸摸我 I don’t want to live without you 我不想沒有你而活下去 (希望對你有幫助 不好請見諒唷^^)
Tags:, , ,}

我要回帖

更多关于 经典英文歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信