一首男生唱的经典英文歌歌,歌词里有the feel like,baby。还有yeah,it don't

求送给女朋友一首英文歌、要浪漫的、!最好在把汉语意思写起、谢谢
求送给女朋友一首英文歌、要浪漫的、!最好在把汉语意思写起、谢谢
不区分大小写匿名
the mass / don't go away / groove coverage/ breaking my heart / as long as you love me / God is A Girl/ I Cry / anyone of us/ Far Away From Home/ her_mantle_so_green BRESSANON as i moved on my love Traveling Light 爸爸妈妈 后玄的 古 玩 听听很不错的~~~~~ ~~~~~~~··纯音··~~~~~~~!! 雅尼 陶笛之歌 只此一生 静静的沉睡 月光女神 hinata vs neji 再见 警察 以上内容均由々花心太郎々整理而成 享有专利~不得复制! 在百度均能找到~!~!~!
with you all the time&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& -------------- gareth gates I live beneath the heart 我在心的底部住着, I watch you from the dark 我从黑暗中凝望你I'm every breath I'm every dream我是一切的气息,我是一切的梦景 I've known you forever 我永远的了解你,I've followed you everywhere 跟随你到任何的地方,I'm every scar I'm who you are 我就是那条条伤疤,我就是你when you think you're alone& 当你觉得孤单,when you cry cos someone's unfair 当你因为某人不公平而哭泣的时候,you can rest assured I'm always there 你可以放心,我都会在。 even when you feel like you don't belong 即使当你觉得没有归属感 even when you fall and it all goes wrong 即使当你跌到,所有都出错的时候 you know that I'm with you 你要知道,我和你在一起 that I'm with you all the time我一直和你在一起& say a little prayer for the restless heart 为疲倦的心作一点点的祈祷, we shall never ever drift apart我们不会四处的漂流,分开& know that I'm with you 要知道,我和你在一起know that I'm with you 要知道,我和你在一起with you all the time永远的和你在一起& I'm walking round the room 我在房间里转来转去, I'm laughing when you smile 当你笑的时候,我会笑。and when you cry I cry too 当你哭的时候,我也一样的哭。I made you a promise我对你许下一个承诺, that I shall forever be 我会信守一生。you're on your own but not alone 你自己一个独立,但是不会孤独 when you're down and you're rife当你失落时,不受瞩目时, and the world tells you no-one cares 当世界让你知道没有人关心时,you can rest assured im always there 你可以放心,我都会在。even when you feel like you dont belong 即使当你觉得没有归属感, even when you fall and it all goes wrong即使当你跌到,所有都出错的时候 you know that I'm with you 你要知道,我和你在一起 that I'm with you all the time我永远都和你在一起& say a little prayer for the restless heart 为疲倦的心作一点点的祈祷 we shall never ever drift apart 我们将不会四处的流浪,分开 know that I'm with you 要知道,我和你在一起 I'm with you all the time我永远和你在一起& I'm with you all the time 我永远的和你在一起 save a little love for me 为我保留一点爱 you'll see 你就能看见了 save a little love for me为我保留一点爱& you'll see你就会看见了& save a little love for me为我保留一点爱 you'll see你就会看见的& and you'll see 你就会看见的 even when you feel like you dont belong即使当你觉得没有归属感的时候 even when you fall and it all goes wrong 即使当你跌到,所有一切都出错的时候you know that I'm with you你要知道,我会和你在一起& that I'm with you all the time我永远的永远的和你在一起。& say a little prayer for the restless heart 为疲倦的心作一点点的祈祷 we shall never ever drift apart 我们将不会四处的流浪,分开 know that I'm with you 要知道,我和你在一起 I'm with you all the time我永远和你在一起&& know that I'm with you 要知道,我和你在一起 I'm with you all the time 我永远和你在一起&& say a little prayer for the restless heart 为疲倦的心作一点点的祈祷 we shall never ever drift apart 我们将不会四处的流浪,分开 know that I'm with you 要知道,我和你在一起 know that I'm with you 要知道,我和你在一起 I'm with you all the time我永远和你在一起
这个歌什么名字求解
这个歌什么名字求解
Passion is sweet 激情令人幸福 Love makes weak 爱情令人脆弱 You said you cherished freedom so You refuse to let it go 你曾说过自由至上 因此你不愿被束缚 Follow your fate命中注定 Love and hate 爱恨情仇 Never fail to seize the day But dont give yourself away日夜追逐你的梦想 从未放弃 Oh when the night falls噢 当夜暮降临时 And your all alone 你孤身一人 In your deepest sleep what Are you dreaming of在你沉睡之时 你梦到了什么 My skin's still burning from your touch 肌肤之亲 让我陶醉 Oh I just can't get enough I 噢 我却无法满足 Said I wouldn't ask for much 曾答应不再向你索取 But your eyes are dangerous 然而 你的眼神摄人心魄 Oh the thought keep spinning in my head 你的思念挥之不去 Can we drop this masquerade 我们可否坦诚相对 I can't predict where it ends 纵使结局无法预算 If your the rock I'll crush against 我仍旧甘愿飞蛾扑火 Trapped in a crowd 置身于人海茫茫之中 The music is loud 乐声嘈杂 I said I love my freedom to Now I'm not sure I do 我曾说过 我同样珍爱自由 现在却不可置否 All eyes on you视线被你占据 Rings so true我已看清一切 Better quit while you're ahead Now I'm not so sure I am情深入之时 却是分手之日 然而我却无法做到 My soul my heart 我的灵魂 我的芳心 If you're near if you're far无论你近在咫尺或是远在天涯 My life my love 我的生命 我的挚爱 You can have it all....ooohaaaah 一并带走
我推介jason mraz的i am yours:) 以下這個網站包含漢語意思和歌詞:
望採納:) 也希望你能跟女朋友浪漫的過:)
Love to be loved by you这首吧,这是唱这歌的人送给他妻子的。我觉得会适合你。因为我是手机给不了你中文意思,你可以去搜。望采纳哦~
我记得里面有一句是:宝贝,告诉我该怎样告诉你,我爱你胜过我的生命
What are words》 歌词Anywhere you are, I am near&无论你在哪儿,我都在你身边。Anywhere you go, I'll be there&无论你去哪儿,我也将会在那里。Anytime you whisper my name, you'll see只要你轻呼我的名字,我就会出现。How every single promise I keep&我信守给你的每个诺言Cause what kind of guy would I be&如若在你最需要的时候离开If I was to leave when you need me most  那我是什么样的人啊&What are words  那是诺言吗?  &If you really don't mean them&如果你都不知道它真正的意义&When you say them&就开始许诺&What are words&那是诺言吗?&If they're only for good times&如果那只是在亲密时候的甜言Then they don't&过后却又忘记  When it's love&当爱来临时Yeah, you say them out-loud those words&记得大声喊出自己的心声&They never go away&那些诺言,永远都不会褪色&They live on, even when we're gone&即使我们都已离去,它们都会一直存在,到海枯石烂。&And I know an angel was sent just for me&我知道,你是上苍赠予我的天使&And I know I'm meant to be where I am&我知道,这是命中注定  And I'm gonna be standing right beside her tonight&那今晚我一定要守在你身旁  And I'm gonna be by your side&那今世我会一直守护在你身边  I would never leave when she needs me most&当你最需要的时候,我从不离去
等待您来回答
外语领域专家求一首英文歌._百度知道
求一首英文歌.
是一个男人和一个男孩唱的.
总体来说大部分是男人唱的. 男孩只在中间唱了几句. 不过那几句的旋律太美了. 知道的答案都发下.我挨个听
我有更好的答案
网友推荐的推荐一首最新好听的英文歌曲,只要一首!
490114人推荐
417560人推荐
381872人推荐
331908人推荐
286734人推荐
266335人推荐
259887人推荐
257692人推荐
249640人推荐
228291人推荐
197846人推荐
181142人推荐
其他类似问题
按默认排序
楼下的光扯淡,踩死其实是男生原唱的,女生版是Tiffany唱的,这个Tiffany是谁,没人知道Secrets(爱之秘密)歌手:One Republic(共和时代)专辑:Waking Up(苏醒)《魔法师的学徒》的插曲和主题曲One Republic-Secrets 共和时代-爱之秘密I need another story 我需要找个理由Something to get off my chest 把闷在胸口的话全都说出来My life gets kind of boring 我的生活变得一团糟Need something that I can confess 我承认自己需要(这份)感情Till all my sleeves are stained red 直到我的衣袖沾满酒渍From all the truth that I've said 我说的句句属实Come by it honestly I swear 对此我信誓旦旦Thought you saw me wink, no 一想到你对我不理不睬的眼神I've been on the brink, so 我的心走到了崩溃的边缘Tell me what you want to hear 告诉我 你到底想听些什么Something that were like those years 都已经是些陈年旧事I'm sick of all the insincere 我已厌烦那些言不由衷的话语So I'm gonna give all my secrets away 因此 我要向你开诚布公 坦诚以对This time 这一次Don't need another perfect line 不再需要完美的理由Don't care if critics ever jump in line 不在乎是否会遭到批评指责I'm gonna give all my secrets away 我要向你开诚布公 坦诚以对My God 天哪Amazing that we got this far (为何)我们之间会渐行渐远It's like we're chasing all those stars 好像我们在追逐那些远在天际的群星Who's driving shiny big black cars 是谁在驾驶那些闪耀的黑色汽车(是谁一直在固执己见)And everyday I see the news3 all the problems that we could solve 而我每天都知道详情 我们之间所有的问题都能够化解And when a situation rises6317 just write it into an album 当产生争执时 只需要将它记录在相册中Seen it straight to go (让时间)去做论断了结I don't really like my flowd no, so 我真的不愿随波逐流 任其自然Tell me what you want to hear 告诉我 你到底想听些什么Something that were like those years 都已经是些陈年旧事I'm sick of all the insincere 我已厌烦那些言不由衷的话语So I'm gonna give all my se......余下全文>>
是Big Time Rush的james maslow和 MattyB唱的Never too young吧
I,ll be there
rise and fall 吧
craig david 和 sting的
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神听一首英文歌 求歌名!_百度知道
求大神听一首英文歌 求歌名!
这个扣扣空间的第一首歌
提问者采纳
第一首不是那个window XP的各种系统声音吗?你说的那首歌在他的空间里起的什么名字?如果是“---”这个,好像是叫I Can't Take It ,歌词:Yeah u know there comes a time u can´t take it any more marasco come on stop to criticise me cause since u left him now why u have been waiting for? stop blaming all this shit on me, cause i don´t wanna know , no i don´t wanna know Take I can´t forget all the things u did to me, I must confess now it´s plain for me to see, that u´ve been talking so much and i just want u to stop, never handle my life I cant take, I can´t take it anymore , all those lies u spend makin me so sad, no I can´t hear ,I can´t hear it anymore, just get out of my life , let me do what I want to. tell me what u want from me, why do u fool around oh you just put me down stop messin with my mind please u only waste u'r time,, why can´t u read the signs I can´t forget all the things u did to me, I must confess now it´s plain for me to see, that u´ve been talking so much and i just want u to stop, never handle my life I cant take, I can´t take it anymore , all those lies u spend makin me so sad, no I can´t hear ,I can´t hear it anymore, just get out of my life , let me do what I want to. i never wanted to go out like that and baby thats no fair, its so sad but now it´s all over and i can´t take it no more, since u walked out my door hey baby, its a fact we were quite young, we use to think about havin a lil son i cant take it any more, pure pain i want u out of my life so i can clear my brain we dont talk, kiss not even one hug mami used to say, it was puppy love i bought u diamond rings cause i loved u keep u in my heart is what i cant do i got's to live my life , find me a new boo u should do the same, do what u do holla at your boy when u see me , holla at u boy when u see me I cant take, I can´t take it anymore , all those lies u spend makin me so sad, no I can´t hear ,I can´t hear it anymore, just get out of my life , let me do what I want to. I cant take, I can´t take it anymore , all those lies u spend makin me so sad, no I can´t hear , I can´t hear it anymore, just get out of my life , let me do what I want to.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
去酷狗搜索 window 系统出错个性音乐
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌曲的歌词是“i feel i am so small,i guess i need you baby every time i try”,这首歌曲是什么
有一首英文歌曲的歌词是“i feel i am so small,i guess i need you baby every time i try”,这首歌曲是什么 10
Everytime-- Britney Spears
everytime——布兰妮
其他回答 (2)
chris cox megamix
歌手:britney spears
I wanna see you move
Can you turn be up a little bit more?
Oh baby baby
Do you like it?
Oh baby baby
Oh baby baby baby baby.
Yeah yeah yeah.
My loneliness is killing me
And I
I must confess, I still believe
(Still believe)
When I'm not a-with you I lose my mind
Give me a sign
Hit me baby one more time
Oh baby baby baby
Crazy
Oh baby baby baby
Cra-cra-crazy
You drive me crazy
I just cant sleep
I'm so excited, I'm in too deep
Woooh crazy
But it feels alright
Baby thinking of you keeps me up all night
I won't deny it
I'm not trying to hide it baby
Baby baby, oh baby baby, hit me baby baby.
Oops oops, oops oops, oops oops.
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Oops I did it again
I played with your heart
Got a-lost in the game
Oh baby baby
Oops you think im in love
That I'm sent from above
I'm not that innocent
Innocent, innocent, innocent.
But now I'm stronger than yesterday
(Sing it!)
Now it's nothing but my way
My lonliness ain't killing me no more
I, I, stronger!
Ger, ger, ger, ger.
Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings I feel so small
I guess I need you baby
And everytime I see you in my dreams
I see your face
It's haunting me
I guess I need you baby
Need you baby, need you baby, need you baby.
What am I to do with my life
(You will find it out don't worry)
How Am I supposed to know what's right?
(You just got to do it your way)
I can't help the way I feel
But my life has been so overprotected, protected.
Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow.
I wanna see you move
Move move move move.
With the taste of your lips I'm on a ride
You're toxic I'm slippin' under
With a taste of the poison paradise
I'm addicted to you
Don't you know that you're toxic?
And I love what you do
Don't you know that you're toxic?
Oh baby, baby
布兰妮的every time
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家有一首挺欢快的英文歌,男生唱的,前边歌词大概是“oh,oh,yeah!oh,oh,yeah!~~~oh no no let's go”_百度知道
有一首挺欢快的英文歌,男生唱的,前边歌词大概是“oh,oh,yeah!oh,oh,yeah!~~~oh no no let's go”
oh oh yeah!后边说唱了几句英文,然后又是oh
然后笑声 haha
,之后就是oh no
let's go !
挺欢快的歌曲
男生唱的! 经常在YY平台做开场曲!
【【有oh的好听的英文歌】】你试一试下面的!!中国娃娃
嗨歌--oh! oh! oh!‘Change——金泫雅One Direction--What Makes You BeautifulOwl City、Carly Rae Jepsen--Good Time舞曲--Rise And Fall贾斯汀比伯--baby爱你在心口难开Britney Spears---Scream Shoutlinkenny 在酷狗搜linkenny就有一个:哦哦哦2012新版Oh Oh Oh 是dj的!少女时代--oh!世界杯主题曲--2010Fighter Fighter--Christina Aguilera Nba2002Groove Coverage--Riot On The DancefloorKaty Perry--FireworkLady gaga--bad romance和poker
faceBreak Your Heart--Taio Cruzhey oh!ke$ha的tik tok没有的话就到酷狗----“我要歌舞青春电台”找找!!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
----亚瑟小子
听下是不是Yeah, Yeah Yeah, Yeah yeah, YeaahYeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, YeaahI'm in the club with my homies, tryna get a lil V-I,keep it down on the low key, cause you know how it feels.I said shorty she was checkin up on me,from the game she was spittin my ear you'd think that she knew me.So we decided to chillConversation got heavy, she had me feelin like she's ready to blow!(Watch Out!, Watch Out!)She saying come get me, come get me,So I got up and followed her to the floor, she said baby lets go,When I told her I said[Usher (Chorus)]Yeah (yeah) Shorty got down to come and get meYeah (yeah) I got so caught up I forgot she told meYeah (yeah) Cause if my girl new it'd be best to hold meYeah (yeah) Next thing I knew she was all up on me screaming:Yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, YeaahYeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeaah[Usher (Verse 2)]Shes all up in my head now, got me thinking thatit might good idea to take her with me,Cause she's ready to leave.Now I gotta keep it real now, cause on a one-to-tenshe's a certified twenty, and that just aint me.Cause I don't know if I take that chance just where is it gonna lead,But what I do know is the way she dance makes shorty alright with me.The way she getting low!I'm like yeah, just work that out for me.She asked for one more dance and I'mLike yeah, how the hell am I supposed to leave?And I said[Chorus]Yeah (yeah) Shorty got down to come and get meYeah (yeah) I got so caught up I forgot she told meYeah (yeah) Cause if my girl new it'd be best to hold meYeah (yeah) Next thing I knew she was all up on me screaming:Yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, YeaahYeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeaah[Lil' Jon]Luda![Ludacris (Verse 3)]Watch out!My outfit's ridiculous, In the club lookin' so conspicuous.And Rowl! These women al on the prowl, if you hold the head steadyI'm a milk the cow.Forget about the game I'm a spit the truth, I won't stop tillI get em in they birthday suits.So gimmie the rhythm and it'll be off with they clothes,then bend over to the front and touch your toes.I left the jag and I took the roles, if they aint cuttingthen I put em on foot patrol.How you like me now, when my pinky's valued over three hundred thousand,Lets drank you the one to please, Ludacris fill cups like double d's.Me and Ush once more and we leave em dead, we want a lady in the streetbut a freak in the bed to say[Chorus]Yeah (yeah) Shorty got down to come and get meYeah (yeah) I got so caught up I forgot she told meYeah (yeah) Cause if my girl new it'd be best to hold meYeah (yeah) Next thing I knew she was all up on me screaming:Yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, YeaahYeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeaah[Ludacris (Bridge)]Take that and rewind it back, Lil' Jon got the rhythm make ya booty go (clap)Take that and rewind it back, Usher got the voice make ya booty go (clap)Take that and rewind it back, Ludacris got the flow make ya booty go (clap)Take that and rewind it back, Lil' Jon got the beat make ya booty go (clap) Yeah, Yeah Yeah, Yeah yeah, YeaahYeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, YeaahI'm in the club with my homies, tryna get a lil V-I,keep it down on the low key, cause you know how it feels.I said shorty she was checkin up on me,from the game she was spittin my ear you'd think that she knew me.So we decided to chillConversation got heavy, she had me feelin like she's ready to blow!(Watch Out!, Watch Out!)She saying come get me, come get me,So I got up and followed her to the floor, she said baby lets go,When I told her I said[Usher (Chorus)]Yeah (yeah) Shorty got down to come and get meYeah (yeah) I got so caught up I forgot she told meYeah (yeah) Cause if my girl new it'd be best to hold meYeah (yeah) Next thing I knew she was all up on me screaming:Yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, YeaahYeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeaah[Usher (Verse 2)]Shes all up in my head now, got me thinking thatit might good idea to take her with me,Cause she's ready to leave.Now I gotta keep it real now, cause on a one-to-tenshe's a certified twenty, and that just aint me.Cause I don't know if I take that chance just where is it gonna lead,But what I do know is the way she dance makes shorty alright with me.The way she getting low!I'm like yeah, just work that out for me.She asked for one more dance and I'mLike yeah, how the hell am I supposed to leave?And I said[Chorus]Yeah (yeah) Shorty got down to come and get meYeah (yeah) I got so caught up I forgot she told meYeah (yeah) Cause if my girl new it'd be best to hold meYeah (yeah) Next thing I knew she was all up on me screaming:Yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, YeaahYeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeaah[Lil' Jon]Luda![Ludacris (Verse 3)]Watch out!My outfit's ridiculous, In the club lookin' so conspicuous.And Rowl! These women al on the prowl, if you hold the head steadyI'm a milk the cow.Forget about the game I'm a spit the truth, I won't stop tillI get em in they birthday suits.So gimmie the rhythm and it'll be off with they clothes,then bend over to the front and touch your toes.I left the jag and I took the roles, if they aint cuttingthen I put em on foot patrol.How you like me now, when my pinky's valued over three hundred thousand,Lets drank you the one to please, Ludacris fill cups like double d's.Me and Ush once more and we leave em dead, we want a lady in the streetbut a freak in the bed to say[Chorus]Yeah (yeah) Shorty got down to come and get meYeah (yeah) I got so caught up I forgot she told meYeah (yeah) Cause if my girl new it'd be best to hold meYeah (yeah) Next thing I knew she was all up on me screaming:Yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, YeaahYeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeaah[Ludacris (Bridge)]Take that and rewind it back, Lil' Jon got the rhythm make ya booty go (clap)Take that and rewind it back, Usher got the voice make ya booty go (clap)Take that and rewind it back, Ludacris got the flow make ya booty go (clap)Take that and rewind it back, Lil' Jon got the beat make ya booty go (clap)
Pink Panties-Akia以为是这个。。后面才看到是男生唱的!!!!
yeah!就是这首
符合你开始oh oh yeah!的大概只有潘玮柏的我的麦克风了...
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 经典英文歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。