二人 (last kiss feat.kg May J.&JAY'ED)的歌词求翻译

一起寻找失踪宝贝 - 搜狗问问求:玛利亚凯利Angels Cry(Feat.NeYo)的歌词翻译!!!_百度知道
求:玛利亚凯利Angels Cry(Feat.NeYo)的歌词翻译!!!
读起来要顺口求 玛利亚凯利《Angels Cry(F嚷几拜咎之侥傣手eat.NeYo)》的歌词翻译,要准确!一定要完整!!
m missin&#39,我们是能重新来过的 Cause 因为Lightning don't have prepared myself for this fall 无法原谅自己的过失
Shattered in pieces curled on the floor 只能在遍体鳞伤后独舔伤口
Super natural love conquers all 超越自然的爱情能够征服一切
'mon babe can&#39.I' make it right 让我们重新来过
I' on this narrow rope 现在的我 好像命悬一线Wobbling but won' you 宝贝;Member we used to touch the sky &#39,我很想你
Don'm willing to live and die for our love 我甘愿为爱承受现在这一切
Baby we can get back that shine 宝贝;m reachin for you 我正在走向你Baby I'还记得我们曾经是那么相爱(第一个单词应该是remember) And Lightning don' make it right 让我们重新再来过吧
I't have guessed 爱 如果被怀疑的话It would just up and disappear in the whirlwind 便会随风而逝Here I am walkin't let go 绳子在摇摆 但我不会放弃Waiting for a glimpse of the sun't strike the same place twice 同一个地方不会发生两次闪电(前几句一起)侥占惯剐甙溉进炮(从后面的句子可以看出这句话是在暗示 如果和好的话就不会再分)When you and I said goodbye 当我们相互道别那一刻
I felt the angels cry 我听到到天使在哭泣True love's a gift 真爱是上帝赐予我们的礼物
But we let it drift In a storm 但我们却任它在暴雨中消逝Every night 每天晚上
I feel the angels cry 我都听到天使在哭泣 C't strike the same place twice 同样的闪电不会再发生When you and I said goodbye 当我们相互告别
I felt the angels cry 我听到天使在哭泣 True love&#39,我们的爱难道就不能复苏吗;t our love be revived 宝贝;t have walked away 我是不该离去的 I would't allow love to lose 不要就这样放弃
We gotta ride it through 我们会克服一切的I'm on the edge just trying to survive 我只是不想放弃任何一线生机 As the angels cry 因为天使无时无刻Limitless omnipresent 不在哭泣Kind of love couldn&#39,我一定会留下
We could't allow love to lose 不要就这样放弃
We gotta ride it through 我们能克服一切 I&#39,我还是可以继续生活
Like there ain'm still on the ground 我仍旧徘徊在原地I couldn's just us 但是我们…,我想你了
Don's a gift 真爱是上帝赐予的礼物
But we let it drift In a storm 但我们却任它在暴雨中消逝Every night 每天晚上
I feel the angels cry 我都听到天使在哭泣 Cve stayed if you said 只要你开口,我们的爱是可以复苏的 Bring it back and we gon&#39, can our love be revived 宝贝? Bring it back and we gon' you 宝贝;m reachin for you 我还能感觉得到你Lightning don't strike 闪电
The same place twice 不会再次出现
When you and I said goodbye 当我们说再见
I felt the angels cry 我听到天使在哭泣 True love&#39自己翻的··(*^__^*) Angels cry天使在哭泣 I shouldn'm missin's glow 等待着那丝阳光的降临 I know I can stand just pull me back up 我知道如果退回原地;m on the edge just trying to survive 我只是不想放弃任何一线生机As the angels cry 因为天使正在哭诉 Baby I't no hurricane 就像什么也未曾发生It've made everything OK 我们本可以有个完美的结局
But we just 但我们却Threw the blame back and forth 相互指责
We treated love like a sport 爱情于我们就像一场游戏
The final blow hit so low 最后输的这么彻底
其他类似问题
玛利亚凯利的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁已有天涯账号?
这里是所提的问题,您需要登录才能参与回答。
"天涯问答"是天涯社区旗下的问题分享平台。在这里您可以提问,回答感兴趣的问题,分享知识和经历,无论您在何时何地上线都可以访问,此平台完全免费,而且注册非常简单。
求R kelly feat usher-same girl 的歌词中文翻译?
求R kelly feat usher-same girl 的歌词中文翻译?
08-11-09 & 发布
Yo Usher(不用翻译吧) What up Kells (怎么了?KELLS) Wanna introduce you to this girl, think I really love this girl(想介绍个女孩给你,我觉得我真的爱这个女孩) Yeah(语气词,相当于:好) Man she so fine(伙计,她很漂亮) Straight up dawg (直接点,伙计) She stand about 5’4” coke cola red bone (她有5.4英寸,什么骨头,没看懂) Damn (相当于:继续) She drives a black Durango license plate say “Angel” tattoo on her ankle(她开一辆黑色的Durango&车名& 脚踝上有文身) Plus she’s making pay so she got a crib on Peace street right on 17th street(加上她有钱,所以她的家在安静街的右边的17大道上) And I call her “TT”(还有我叫她 TT) Wait a minute hold on dawg do she got a kid?(等等,别挂,伙计,她有个孩子吗?) Yep(是) Love Some Waffle House?(喜欢吃Waffle House〈美国的快餐连锁店〉 的东西 ? Yep(没错) Do she got a beauty mark on her left side of her mouth (她是不是有个痣在她嘴巴的左边) Man? (什么?) Went to Georgia Tech(从乔治亚州工学院毕业) Yep(嗯) Works for TBS(在TBS〈舰船间无线电通话 〉工作) Yep(对啊 ) Man I can’t believe this chick(伙计,我不敢相信)… damn… mm(怎么了) Tell me whats wrong dawg, what the hell you damning about (告诉我怎么了伙计,你究竟在说什么?) Im your homie so just say whats on your mind(我是你的死党所以我只说什么使你担心) Man I didn’t know that you were talking about her(伙计,我不知道你在谈论她什么?) So man your telling me you know her(伙计你的话让我知道她是谁) Do I know her like a pastor know his word(我怎么知道她像个牧师知道你在说什么?)什么啊?又看不懂咯 We messing with the same girl same girl(我们遇到了同一个女孩) How could the love of my life, and my potential wife be the(她是我一生的至爱,我可能要她当我的妻子) Same girl same girl(不用翻译了) Man I can’t believe that we’ve been messing with the(伙计,我不敢相信我们遇到了同一个女孩) Same girl same girl Thought she someone that I can trust(她是我可以相信的人) but she’s been doubling up with us(但是她已经让我们搅在一起) You can't, man we’ve been messing with the same girl(你不能,我们已经遇到了同一个女孩) See I met her at this party in Atlanta (想想我曾经和她在亚特兰大的派对上遇到) Well I met her at this party in Chicago (好!我也在芝家哥的派对上遇到她) She came right up to me given me conversation (她主动走过来和我搭讪) I said do you got a man she said no, with no hesitation (我说你遇到过一个向她毫不犹豫说不的女男人吗?) Well it must be a music thing cause she said the same to me (肯定是音乐让她也对我做了同样的事) At a party all in my face, when I’m laughin and buyin her drinks (派队上我一直笑还请她喝饮料) She whispered in my ear and said can you take me home(她在我耳边说可不可以送她回家) Me too(我一样的) Man she was in the Chi singin that same song(她在CHI也唱了同样的歌) Is that true (真的吗?) And I thought it was true confession when she said I love you(我想她说爱我一定是真的) Man I thought her body was calling when she said I want you (我觉得当她给我打电话时她的身体一定在说我想要)(有点SEX) Look I even got some pictures on my phone(看。我的手机上甚至有她的照片) Look at there, there she is with some boy shorts on (看这儿,这里也有她穿男式短裤的图片) We messing with the same girl same girl(我门遇到了同一个女孩) She’s the apple of my eye, and my potential wife the(她是我的宝贝,我要她做的我妻子) Same girl same girl Man I can’t believe that we’ve been messing(我不敢相信我们遇到了同一个女孩) around with the same damn girl (周围到处都是她) Same girl same girl Thought she someone that I can trust (她是我值得相信的人) but she’s been doubling up with both of us(但是她让我们两个搅在一起) You can't, man we’ve been messing with the same girl(你不能这样说,是我们遇到了同一个女孩) She said she got me on her ringtone(她说她叫我用真确的口音) Are you talking about the pink phone(你和她打过那个粉红色的电话吗?) Mm-mm the blue one(嗯。只打过蓝色的) Man she told me that was turned off(伙计,她给我说那个没打开) Its obvious that shes been playing us playing us 9很明显,她在耍我们) Cuz constantly she’s been lyin to us lyin to us(一直在骗我们) Don’t like the way that she’s been goin bout it goin bout it (不喜欢她这样) Kells what do you think we should do about it do about it(KELLS你认为我们该怎么做) Call her up at her home, she won’t know that Im on the phone(打电话给她家,她不会知道我也在听电话) Yeah man that’s a plan(好,伙计,这是个好主意) Homie we about to bust this trick(伙计,我们在给她弄个骗局) Man just ask her to meet up with you and Im gonna show up too(伙计,只要你叫她出来,然后我也出现) And then she won't know what to do(然后她就不知道该怎么办了) We'll be standing there singing(我们可以站在那里唱歌) We messing with the same girl same girl (我们遇到了同一个女孩) She’s was the apple of my eye, and your potential wife the(她是我的宝贝,我要她当我的妻子) Same girl same girl I can’t believe that we’ve been messing with the same girl (我不敢相信我们遇到了同一个女孩) Same girl same girl Shes gonna looks so stupid when see us together (当我们同时出现,她会看起来很蠢) You can't, man we’ve been messing with the same girl (你不能,我门遇到了同一个女孩) See she was taken flights going back and forth I would pick her up at the Airport(想想以前她来来回回坐飞机时,我总是接她) Man I really can’t believe the (伙计,我真的不敢相信 Same girl same girl Hey…. The same girl same girl
请登录后再发表评论!}

我要回帖

更多关于 last kiss feat.kg 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信