love is definitely greekb

Love Ringtones-亚马逊应用商店-亚马逊中国
IVLoadingSpinner.attr("id", "loadingImage");
IVLoadingSpinner.attr("src", imageBlockData.ivResources.ivStaticImages["noWordsSpinner"]);
IVLoadingSpinner.css({"position":"absolute","z-index": "200", "top":"0px", "left":"0px", "display":"none"});
IVLoadingSpinner.insertBefore(jQuery("#image-block-widget"));
amznJQ.available("defaultInit", function() {
new ImageBlockInit({'data':imageBlockData});
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。Access denied | www.zoella.co.uk used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.zoella.co.uk) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (441c0fbfae5098ef-ua98).Greek Turkey Burgers - Budget Bytes
Greek Turkey Burgers
$11.47 recipe / $1.91 serving
I had never really cooked with ground turkey before (okay, maybe once and it wasn’t good) but I think I discovered the key. You have to season it up really really good. I added so many goodies to these Greek turkey burgers that they’re almost half way between a veggie burger and turkey burger. Tons of flavor, tons of color, tons of goodness.
I also made a really quick garlic & dill yogurt sauce to go along with the burgers. The sauce was so good that I kept eating it straight with a spoon… I might be making this sauce more often! I’m sure it’s delish on all sorts of stuff. Plus, it’s super quick and easy. You definitely want to use greek yogurt so that the sauce stays nice and thick. If you have regular yogurt, you can strain it over a coffee filter in the refrigerator for a day to remove some of the liquid leaving you with a nice, thick, greek yogurt substitute.
Oh yeah, I used preminced garlic (in a jar) for this recipe because it has a deep, mellow, flavor that I think goes well in uncooked sauces. Fresh garlic is sharp and spicy and can be a bit overwhelming in some recipes.
Greek Turkey Burgers
4.62 from 54 votes
Greek Turkey Burgers
Spinach, lemon, feta, garlic, and dill pack a lot of flavor into these healthy and delicious Greek Turkey Burgers.&
Servings 6
Author Beth M
plain greek yogurt
medium fresh lemon
minced garlic
dried dill
ground turkey
halves sun dried tomatoes
medium red onion
frozen spinach
crumbled feta
dried oregano
minced garlic
breadcrumbs
hamburger buns
to taste salt and pepper
Prepare the yogurt sauce by combining the yogurt, 1/4 tsp minced garlic, dry dill, juice of half the lemon and a dash of salt. Stir everything to combine and then refrigerate to allow the flavors to blend while you make the burgers.
Thaw the frozen spinach and squeeze out as much moisture as possible. Roughly chop the spinach to prevent long stringy pieces. Also chop the sun dried tomatoes and 1/4 of the red onion.
In a bowl combine the ground turkey with the spinach, sun dried tomatoes, red onion, feta, 1/2 tsp minced garlic, dried oregano, egg, bread crumbs, 1/2 tsp of salt and some freshly ground pepper. Stir everything until it is evenly combined. Shape the mixture into six patties.
Cook the burgers on a , a non-stick skillet or over open flame. Spread the yogurt sauce on both sides of a bun, add a warm burger and top with thin slices of red onion and cucumber. Enjoy!
Step By Step Photos
Make the yogurt sauce first so that the flavors have time to blend while you make the burgers. Combine the yogurt, garlic, dill, juice from half the lemon and a dash of salt.
Give it a taste and see if you want more of this or that. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. I’m officially in love with this sauce.
Use about six halves of sun dried tomatoes. This was about 1/3 of the package that I bought. Because the tomatoes are dried, if you keep them wrapped tightly in the refrigerator the rest should stay good for quite some time. They’re great to add to salads, omelets, pasta and pizza.
Chop the tomatoes up fairly small so that you’ll get little bits throughout the burger.
Mince 1/4 of the red onion. The rest of the onion will be thinly sliced and used to top the burger. If you have picky eaters, you can just slice some and serve on top for those who like onions.
This is the ground turkey that I bought. This is white meat which is pretty lean. Ground turkey also comes in dark meat which is fattier so be aware of which one you’re buying.
In a bowl combine the turkey, egg, tomato, onion, feta, garlic, oregano, 1/2 tsp of salt and some freshly ground pepper. Because of all of the add-ins, I thought the burger would have a difficult time holding together and would need the egg for extra binding power. After stirring this mixture up, I realized that the turkey is much more mushy than ground beef and probably would have held everything together just fine. In fact, the mixture was a bit too wet with the egg so I ended up stirring in 1/3 cup of bread crumbs. Moral of the story: you might not need the egg OR the bread crumbs to hold this together. I would mix it all together minus the egg and bread crumb to see if it holds a patty shape and if not, then add the egg and bread crumbs.
This is the mixture all stirred up. Just gorgeous!
Make six Greek turkey burger patties out of the mixture. It might be fairly sticky but just do the best you can.
I pulled out my
for the burgers but you can also cook them in a skillet, griddle or grill. If you choose a skillet, make sure it’s non-stick. I tested a couple out in a skillet that was not and despite using tons of oil, they still stuck all over the place and just turned into a hot mess. Literally.
I sliced up the rest of my onion and the cucumber to top the Greek turkey burgers. You could also use fresh tomato, tapenade or hummus.
Greek Turkey Burgers are a great alternative to a traditional beef burger.
Related Posts
posted on March 26, 2011 in , , , , , , , ,
Hi! I’m Beth
As a food lover and a number cruncher I've decided that cooking on a budget shouldn't mean canned beans and ramen noodles night after night. Join me for delicious recipes designed for small budgets.
First time visiting?
Vegetarian
Pasta Recipes
One Pot Recipes
Want to give back? Join me and the Budget Bytes family by donating to help end hunger in America.Céline Dion lyricsGreece - Itinerary Advice, please!
we use cookies to improve your experience on our website. You can
by clicking the Privacy policy link at the bottom of the page.
No worries
Lonely Planettrusted partner
This topic is lockedShow all posts for this topicPrint current pagePrint whole topic
ReportHi AlMy wife and I are just about t book flights into Athens and back. Our dates are 20th May 2010 to 29th May 2010, were flying in from London Heathrow.We have an outline plan which is -20th May & fly into Athens, stay one night
21st May & See Athens, stay one night
22nd May - 26th May & visit max two other Greek islands, e.g. Santorini, Crete, Kos...
27th May & return to Athens
28th May & sightsee Athens
29th May & return to London
can you please advise on our itinerary as it currently stands?
The days between 22nd - 26th May is where we'd love to get a bit more detail, what's best to see, what's do-able considering our timings.
I'd like to keep our budget under ?1000 / EUR1126 including flights, which will be around ?300 / EUR340.
We haven't looked at accommodation yet, but we'd like to have comfortable + clean, rather than luxurious...open to suggestions here...
If you need any more information, please ask
thanks in advance for your help!
1ReportUpon arrival go directly out to your first island.
Save Athens for the end of your trip so you have those extra days to get back to the mainland in case of any problems with cancellations.
Pick 2 islands close together so you don't waste too much time in transit.
You don't have a lot of extra time to move from London to Athens to Island to Island to Athens in 9 days considering the time it takes unpacking, transfer to ferry port, finding the next hotel, unpacking again, etc.
to plot your course between islands.
From Santorini your best choices for easy access and return to Athens are Naxos and Paros.
Another option would be Hydra and Spetses or Aegina, which are all a lot closer to Athens.
Affordable rooms on Santorini with a caldera view: Hotel Mylos, Villa Maria Damigou, Blue Dolphins Apartments, Gizis Apartments, Aspa Villas (top floor only), Stelios Rooms, Thea Studios, Delfini Hotel, Casa Sofia, Fotinos Houses, Villa Kallisti, Lucky Homes.
2ReportAs brotherleelove is saying, definitely save Athens for last. And since you only have
aprox. only 6 days on the Islands (the rest is Athens and time for travelling), choose MAX 2 Islands. Easiest is to go first to the Island further away and then the next closer to Athens. If you absolutely want Santorini, choose Paros or Naxos also. Or else as above is suggesting, Hydra and Spetses.
If you want to go to Crete, stay there the whole time, It's too big to spend only 3 days there.
3ReportBE aware that May 22-23-24 is the the Greek's first big warm-weather "getaway" weekend --
Pentecost (Holy Spirit) weekend, so that transport out of Athens will be Jammed on Friday May 21...
and Santorini and other islands like Mykonos you'll be competing with well-off Athenians for lodgings & ferry & plane seats... also look for jammed ferries going out of Santorini on May 24 towards Athens -- that could affect a sailing to Naxos or Paros. Just be aware an prepare.
4ReportAs travelerjan mentions because of this holiday, island hotel rooms can considerable more expensive during these days.
5ReportI don't think it will be any problems if you fly straight from Athens (depending when you land, of course) to wherever you choose to go. Just book your flight and ferry tickets in advance. If you take our advice, you'll leave an Island around the 26-27th of May and then the Pentecost weekend will be over. And I personally don't think rooms will be more expensive just for this weekend. Generally this year will be the buyers market because of the economic crisis, they will even lower the rates this year for tourists since they don't expect a very good season...
6ReportWow, thank you all so much for your advice + brotherlee, that was a great link, many thanks. Also, thanks all for the heads-up about the Pentecost weekend.
We've been researching and Santorini is a stunning island (as I'm sure they all are), but the thought of staying in a hotel with a caldera view is simply so seductive, we feel we must go there!
The flight that we are thinking of booking is to Athens and will arrive at the unsociable hour of 4am local time on 21st May. Part of us thinks that we could reserve 2-3 days at the end of our trip to view Athens, and spend the rest of the time on Santorini - my question to the forum is therefore, is there enough do see/do in Santorini to keep us interested for four-five days?
I should state at this point that we're not really into clubbing and bars and so on, but good meals and wonderful sights + a relaxing atmosphere and great weather/beaches is what we're after. We could be tempted by watersports, or other great activities if they're on offer, too.
Thanks to you guys' advice, we're definitely not going to view more than two islands. Having briefly read about Naxos and Paros, I'm not entirely sure which of those would suit us better, given the above.
In terms of travelling between the islands - would you say that ferry is the best means? If so, should we book all these in advance, prior to leaving from London?
Thanks again for your advice!
7ReportUnless you can't relax, 4-5 days on Santorini will fly by.
Look at the Aegean Airlines website for saver fares.
Their early-morning flights from Athens to Santorini might still have some seats available.
Also look at the EasyJet website for cheap non-stop flights from London-Gatwick to Santorini.
The ferry is the least expensive and most convenient method of travel between islands that are close together.
Booking ahead for June isn't necessary unless you want to book an overnight sleeping berth or a seat on a highspeed catamaran.
8ReportThere is a flight with Olympic air at 09.30 (9.30 am)
the 21st of May [
and one with Aegean at 05.30 but you shoulden't risk to catch that one. The Olympic one will be something like 350 Euros for both of you with tax included.
You also have a Sea jet from Pireaus at 07.25, in Santorini at 12.00!! The tickets for 2 will be 117 Euros with tax included but the you also have the bus ticket to pay!
[. ( Bus X96
Airport Express- Pireaus, has a bus at 05.20 or06.00. The trip takes about an hour. The terminal station at Pireaus is at Karaiskaki Square, near Gate E8 and you must walk, with the sea on your right, to Gate E9 where SEA jet is leaving)
I would choose to fly but book NOW!
9ReportThanks, great links & advice Ingela & BroLee
We're definitely leaning towards pre-booking our seats on a Sea Jet from Piraeus to Thira. We'll fly in on the 21st and head straight for the port, before arriving in Santorini early afternoon - hopefully.
What we would really like now would be sound advice on the hotels to stay at. We're looking for somewhere quiet, with a good view, mainly. Reasonably priced, but comfortable. Out of the above hotels that Brotherlee mentioned, do any of them fit the bill?
Any Athens hotel recommendations would be helpful, too! Looking to book up this weekend!
Many thanks
Lonely Planettrusted partner
I want emails from Lonely Planet with travel and product information, promotions, advertisements, third-party offers, and surveys. I can unsubscribe any time using the unsubscribe link at the end of all emails. Contact Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet
English (India)
Français
Español
Русский
Česky
한국어
Nederlands}

我要回帖

更多关于 jacobsgreek 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。