歌词中带有神圣之光黎明祝福的祝福的英语歌

歌词里好像有you are my special(你是我的特别 )的英文歌,男声,求大神_百度知道
歌词里好像有you are my special(你是我的特别 )的英文歌,男声,求大神
歌词里好像有you are my special(你是我的特别 )的英文歌,男声,求大神给歌名
我有更好的答案
这首歌的名字叫《u're my everything》,演唱者为:AL六甲官锭,真实名字叫何官锭,台湾六甲乐团成员。歌曲于日发行。歌词如下(中英对照):you are my everything 你是我的全部and you have to know 而你必须知道I just can't waiting for a moment 我一分一秒都无法等待and I love you so 如此的爱你oh babyyou are my everything 你是我的一切but I have to say 但我必须说I have been give you a promise 我曾给过你的承诺 and will to do so 我一定会做到(RAP)please don't make me feel sad 请别让我感到难过 and give me your smile 并且给我你的笑容when everynight everytime colse your eyes 在每个夜晚你闭上你的双眼时if I tell a lie just wanna see you high 若我说了谎 就只是为了看你快乐you don't think to much say I am the last 千万别想太多也别认为我很糟follow me and say it is wonderful 跟随著我 并说这真是太棒了just have to know and ready to go 只需要准备好开始行动 I've give you my heart and sold my soul 我已经给你我的全心也卖了我的灵魂let's get a start 我们一起开始make a beauty love 创造一段美好的爱(间)say it right and feel it high 这感觉是对的 请说它是对的every moment every thing is the special one 每分每秒每件事都是最特别的so 所以say it right and feel it high 这感觉是对的 请说它是对的every day and every night is the perfect one come on 每天每夜都是最棒的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。求一首英文歌,有一句歌词大意是“在我的梦里,神对我说话”_百度知道
求一首英文歌,有一句歌词大意是“在我的梦里,神对我说话”
我有更好的答案
nana 的 dreams?
采纳率:20%
Capital GNine Inch Nailsyear zeroI pushed a button and elected him to office and uh -He pushed the button and dropped the bombYou pushed the button and could watch it on the televisionI'm sick of hearing about the have's and the have not'sHave some personal accountabilityThe biggest problem with the way that we've been doing things isThe more we let you have the less that I'll be keeping for meWell I used to stand for somethingNow I'm on my hands and kneesTraded in my god for this warHe signs his name with a capital GDon't give a shit about the temperature in GuatemalaDon't really see what all the fuss is aboutAin't gonna worry about no future generations and uh!I'm sure somebody gonna figure it outDon't try to tell me how some power can corrupt a person!You haven't had enough to know what its likeYou're only angry cause you wish you were in my positionNow nod your head because you know that I'm right...alright!Well I used to stand for somethingBut forgot what that could beThere's a lot of me inside youMaybe you're afraid to seeWell I used to stand for somethingNow I'm on my hands and kneesTraded in my god for this warAnd he signs his name with a capital GWell I used to stand for somethingBut forgot what that could beThere's a lot of me inside youMaybe you're afraid to seeWell I used to stand for something
本回答被网友采纳
In My Dreams - NanaCHORUS:IN MY DREAMS GOD IS TALKING TO MEIN MY DREAMS I'M DOWN ON MY KNEESIN MY DREAMS I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASELET MY SOUL REST IN PEACERAP1:DREAMS SOMETIMES I ASK THE LORD WHYMAMA BACK AGAIN IN MY DREAMS YOU ARE ALIVEI DON'T KNOW REALITY OF FICTIONI GUESS YOU AND THE LORD GUIDING ON MY MISSIONWHO AM I AN ACTOR OR MUSICIANDREAMING ALL THESE YEARS FINALLY THE RIGHT DECISIONI CAN'T BREATHE MY MIND IS WIDE OPENNIGHTMARES IN THE NIGHT BEDSHEET LIKE AN OCEANSLEEPING DEEP I CAN HEAR GOD SPEAKYOUR LIFE IN MY HANDS CHECK THE BIBLE READ AND PREACHMY EYES OPEN BEGIN TO REALIZEI AM STILL IN MY DREAMS WHO'S THE MAN IN DISGUISEI START TRIPPIN' THINK A SEC ABOUT THE KITCHENHAVE TO FACE THE FACT ABOUT MY FUTURE REPUTATIONIN ADDITION MINIMIZE MY AMBITIONLORD WAKE ME UP CHANGE MY SITUATIONCHORUS X 1BRIDGE:LIFE IS TOO SHORT TOO SHORT TO LIVE IN ANGERCAN'T STAND THESE NEGATIVE VIBESLIFE IS TOO SHORT TOO SHORT TO LIVE WITH DANGERPLEASE HELP ME GOD TO SURVIVECAN'T JUST STAND THESE NEGATIVE VIBESWON'T YOU HELP ME GOD TO SURVIVECAN'T JUST STAND THESE NEGATIVE VIBESRAP 2.DREAMS I JUST CAN'T EXPLAINTHEY BUG ME OUT MAKE ME TRIP IN SO MANY WAYSI WANT THE TRUTH NOTHING BUT THE TRUTHENTIRE 411 I AM GOIN' BACK TO MY ROOTSWOOP WOOP THAT'S THE SOUND OF THE POLICEYOUNG GIFTED BLACK I AM DOWN ON MY KNEESIRRITATED LOST NOWHERE TO GOHELP ME PLEASE RESCUE ME I AM LOOSING CONTROLTHE SHOW MUST GO ON I WANNA HAVE MY PIECE OF CAKESEPERATE GOOD FROM THE BAD AND FAKESNAKES ALWAYS WANNA RIDE YOUR JACK AND PLACETHEIR BEHINDS IN YOUR FACE DISPOSSESS YOUR SPACEIN MY DREAMS I SEE A PICTURE OF YOUR FACELIFE IS TOO SHORT B TAKE A BREAKI WISH GOOD LUCK FOR YOU AND YOURSDREAMS SEE ME WALKING THROUGH THAT DOORCHORUS X 1COULD YOU EASE MY PAIN AND SHOW ME GOOD THINGS IS MY LIFECOULD IT BE THAT I'M JUST TOO BLIND, LIFE IS TOO SHORT,TOO SHORT TO LIVE WITH DANGER, PLEASE HELP ME GOD TO SURVIVESTILL TALKING IN MY DREAMS, WHITOUT YOU LIFE IS NOT WHAT IT SEEMSTHIS IS SO HARD TO TAKE
舞动精灵的
far away from home
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。一首歌词里面有come on weiwei(音)的英文歌? - 知乎4被浏览<strong class="NumberBoard-itemValue" title="分享邀请回答0添加评论分享收藏感谢收起0添加评论分享收藏感谢收起写回答一首英文歌,歌词里有no matter what they say I love you_百度知道
一首英文歌,歌词里有no matter what they say I love you
求歌名,歌词里好像还有kiss(key)
star,读音是这样的
我有更好的答案
是这个吗???I can&#39;t stop,can&#39;t stop this love.No matter what they say,I love you.They said this love was impossible kind.But we were strong enough to fight this life.Now,I&#39;m carried away,because I&#39;ve opened arms,you&#39;re here to stay,deep in my heart.They said we couldn&#39;t ,but we did make it work.And nothing could stop us ,not even two different worlds. Whoever said that we could never hold on,doesn&#39;t know I found my star.And now I&#39;m happy .这是一首歌,Darin以瑞典公主维多利亚与平民韦斯特林的世纪婚礼为背景专门创作的《Can’t Stop Love》很动听的一首歌,并且祝福天下有情人最纯真的爱~~~~~
chica cha ha ha (Repeat)no matter what they tell us, no matter what they dono matter what they teach us, what we believe it&#39;s trueno matter what they call us, however they attackno matter where they take us, we&#39;ll find our own way backI can&#39;t deny what I believe, I can&#39;t be what I&#39;m notI know our love forever, I know no matter whatif only tears were laughter, if only night was dayif only prayers were answered (hear my prayers)then we could hear god say:no matter what they tell you, no matter what they dono matter what they teach you, what you believe it&#39;s trueAnd I will keep you safe and strong and shelter from the stormno matter where it&#39;s barren, a dream is being bornno matter who they follow, no matter where they leaveno matter how they judge us, I&#39;ll be everyone you needno matter if the sun don&#39;t shine ( the sun don&#39;t shine)or if the skies are blue (skies are blue)no matter what the end is, my life began with youI can&#39;t deny what I believe ( what I believe)I can&#39;t be what I&#39;m not (I know I know )I know this love&#39;s forever that&#39;s all that matters now no matter whatno no matter what (no,no matter what) (Repeat)that&#39;s all that matters to me是这个吗
No Matter(Ken)希望能帮到你
好像是My love
引用jbp的回答:是这个吗???I can&#39;t stop,can&#39;t stop this love.No matter what they say,I love you.They said this love was impossible kind.But we were strong enough to fight this life.Now,I&#39;m carried away,because I&#39;ve opened arms,you&#39;re here to stay,deep in my heart.They said we couldn&#39;t ,but we did make it work.And nothing could stop us ,not even two different worlds. Whoever said that we could never hold on,doesn&#39;t know I found my star.And now I&#39;m happy .这是一首歌,Darin以瑞典公主维多利亚与平民韦斯特林的世纪婚礼为背景专门创作的《Can’t Stop Love》很动听的一首歌,并且祝福天下有情人最纯真的爱~~~~~
Can&#39;t Stop Love -Darin,
1条折叠回答
其他3条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
&#xe675;换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包&#xe6b9;
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}