一首男声的英文歌男声鼻音哼唱i want to feel free like a bird in the sky"I Want To Know

一首英文歌 是个男的唱的 高潮部分好像是 I wanna say say say say say_百度知道
一首英文歌 是个男的唱的 高潮部分好像是 I wanna say say say say say
一首英文歌 是个男的唱的 高潮部分好像是 I wanna say say say say say I want say say say say say
我有更好的答案求助知道网友
right now na na na
任贤齐:你是我的老婆
也知道何时该放手And I know the night is fading.我知道夜晚即将结束 And I know the time's gonna fly.知道时间正在飞逝And I'm never gonna tell you而我绝不会告诉你everything I gotta tell you,任何必须告诉你的事But I know I've got to give it a try.但我知道该试试看And I know the roads to riches.转化成无尽燃烧的航标I gotta follow it cause everything I know.也知道何时该去做梦And I know just where to touch you我知道如何让你感动 and I know just what to prove.也知道该去证明I know when to pull you closer我知道何时该将你拉近一些 and I know when to let you loose.或者让他在黎明前消失And I can make you every promise that&#39,我必须追随着它;em也知道如何打破它们And I always know s ever been made.我能为你实现每一个曾经许过的诺言And I can make all your demons be gone,因为我知道这一切Well, it's nothing &#39.我知道致富之道 And I ks lost and it'til I give it to you.如果没有把它交给你,一切都将成空I can make you run or stumble. I can make the final clock.我能够让奔跑者摔倒 我可以制造最后的障碍And I can make every tackle at the sound of the whistle.然后我可以阻挡进攻,在哨声响起之际And I can make all the stadiums rock.我能够让整个运动场沸腾起来I can make the night forever我能够让今晚成为永恒 or I can make it dt know how to leave you但我不知道如何离开你 and I&#39.我总是知道游戏的名称But I don's looking for a rhythm like you.我永远不会让你失望And I don't know how you do it,我不明白你是怎么做到的making love out of nothing at all.让爱一切成空(Making love) Out of nothing at all.让爱一切成空(Making love) Out of nothing at all.让爱一切成空(Making love) Out of nothing at all.让爱一切成空(Making love) Out of nothing at all.让爱一切成空(Making love) Out of nothing at all.让爱一切成空(Making love) Out of nothing at all.让爱一切成空Everytime I see you well当每一次我看见你的时候the rays of the sun are all streaming太阳所有的光线through the waves in your hair.流过你波浪般的发间And every star in the sky天上的每颗星星 is taking aim at your eyes like a spotlight.都像聚光灯一样对准了你的双眼The beating of my heart is a drum我的心跳快如鼓点,and it&#39.也知道成名的路I know all the rules我知道所有的游戏规则.我能为你驱走所有的恶魔But I'm never gonna make it without you.但是如果没有你我绝不会去做Do you really wanna see me crawl?难道你真的想要我跪下吗And I'm never gonna make it like you do,我绝对不会让你做成那样Making love out of nothing at all.让爱一切成空(Making love) Out of nothing at all.让爱一切成空(Making love) Out of nothing at all.让爱一切成空(Making love) Out of nothing at all.让爱一切成空(Making love) Out of nothing at all.让爱一切成空(Making love) Out of nothing at all.让爱一切成空(Making love) Out of nothing at all.让爱一切成空(Making love) Out of nothing at all.让爱一切成空(Making love) Out of nothing at all.让爱一切成空(Making love) Out of nothing at all.让爱一切成空(Making love) Out of nothing at all.让爱一切成空(Making love) Out of nothing at all.让爱一切成空(Making love) Out of nothing at all.让爱一切成空(Making love) Out of nothing at all.让爱一切成空(Making love) Out of nothing at all.让爱一切成空(Making love) Out of nothing at all.让爱一切成空(Making love)让爱(Making love)让爱(Making love) Out of nothing at all.让爱一切成空(Making love) Out of nothing at all.让爱一切成空(Making love) Out of nothing at all.让爱一切成空(Making love)让爱(Making love)让爱(Making love)让爱(Making love)让爱,and then I know how to break &#39.也明白如何哭喊I know just where to find the answers我知道哪里可以找到答案 and I know just how to lie.也知道如何去说谎I know just how to fake it我知道如何捏造事实 and I know just how to scheme.也知道如何策划阴谋I know just when to face the truth我知道何时该面对真相 and then I know just when to dream.它早已迷失 它正寻觅你的节奏You can take the darkness from the deep of the night,你能将夜晚的黑暗And turn it to a beacon burnll never let you fallMaking Love Out Of Nothing At All - Air SupplyI know just how to whisper我明白如何耳语 and I know just how to cry
本回答被网友采纳
1条折叠回答
其他2条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
I want to be free to wait for four essays
下载积分:2000
内容提示:I want to be free to wait for four essays
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 22:06:18|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 2000 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
I want to be free to wait for four essays
关注微信公众号找一首英文歌,男声,歌曲很柔美,中间什么 I want ....find..._百度知道
找一首英文歌,男声,歌曲很柔美,中间什么 I want ....find...
好象是首校园歌曲。
我有更好的答案
season in the sun《 阳光季节》后街男孩
season in the sun西域男孩的
season in the sun??也可能是no matter
season in the sun西域男孩的
其他2条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。我想知道一首英文歌的名字,是男的唱的,歌词有I WANT TO KNOW IWANT TO GO_百度知道
我想知道一首英文歌的名字,是男的唱的,歌词有I WANT TO KNOW IWANT TO GO
我想知道一首英文歌的名字,是男的唱的,歌词有I WANT TO KNOW
IWANT TO GO
不是sound of my dream
也不是be what you wanna be
也不是just want you
know。。。 节奏比较快
我有更好的答案求助知道网友
m laughing with my friends 我和我的朋友逍遥狂欢 But I can't stop to keep myself from thinking Oh no 但这一切都不能阻止我的幻想 哦 I wonder how 我想知道怎样 I wonder why 我想知道是何原因 I wonder where they are 我想知道他们的归属 The days we had 我们在一起的时光 The songs we sang together Oh yeah 我们共同吟唱的歌曲 And oh my love 还有你 吾爱 I&#39, my love 那儿有湛蓝的天空还有你美丽的笑容 吾爱 Over seas and coast to coast 漂过大海 翻山越岭 To find a place I love the most 去找寻一个我最喜爱的地方 Where the fields are green tre all I'm thinking of 你是我所想的一切 I&#39my love 西城男孩An empty street 空寂的街道 An empty house 空寂的房间 A hole inside my heart 空寂的思念深藏在我的心中 I'm holding on forever 我始终坚持着 Reaching for a love that seems so far 但得到一份爱却是哪样遥不可及 So I say a little prayer 我稍稍向上帝祈求 And hope my dreams will take me there 并希望我的梦能带我到那儿 Where the skies are blue to see you once again, my love 那儿有湛蓝的天空还有你美丽的笑容 吾爱 Over seas and coast to coast 漂过大海 翻山越岭 To find a place I love the most 去找寻一个我最喜爱的地方 Where the fields are green to see you once again 还有翠绿的草原上飘扬的你 To hold you in my arms 我想包紧你 To promise you my love 我向你保证 吾爱 To tell you from the heart 我决不是在撒谎 You&#39, my love 那儿有翠绿的草原还有你醉人的眼神 吾爱 I try to read 我尝试阅读 I go to work 我尽力工作 I'm all alone 孤孤单单 The rooms are getting smaller 无尽的孤寂压迫着我 I wonder how 我想知道怎样 I wonder why 我想知道是何原因 I wonder where they are 我想知道他们的归属 The days we had 我们在一起的时光 The songs we sang together 我们共同吟唱的歌曲 Oh yeah 哦 耶 And oh my love 还有你 吾爱 I'm holding on forever 我始终坚持着 Reaching for a love that seems so far 但得到一份爱却是哪样遥不可及 So I say a little prayer 我稍稍向上帝祈求 And hope my dreams will take me there 并希望我的梦能带我到那儿 Where the skies are blue to see you once again
KAT-TUN(赤西 仁) - LOVEJUICE
都那么多人回答了,楼主也不给分,真...
Trouble is a friend Trouble will find you no mater where you go, oh oh. 无论你躲到哪,麻烦都会找上你,哦哦No Matter if you're fast no matter if you're slow, oh oh.无论你是快还是慢,哦哦The eye of the storm and the cry in the morn, oh oh.在拂晓痛哭,就像暴雨来袭,哦哦Your fine for a while but then start to lose control.你暂时安好,但也即将失控He's there in the dark,他就在黑暗中He's there in my heart,他就在我心里He waits in the winds 他在幕后等待He's gotta play a part.他准备发威Trouble is a friend,yeah 麻烦是个朋友.Trouble is a friend of mine. oh oh! 麻烦是我的一个朋友,哦哦Trouble is a friend but trouble is a foe, oh oh.麻烦是朋友,可也是魔鬼,哦哦And no matter what I feed him he always seems to grow, oh oh.不管我怎么对待他,他似乎都在成长,哦哦He sees what I see and he knows what I know, oh oh.他看我所看,知我所知.哦哦So don't forget as you ease on down the road.因此即便将来安宁也别忘了他He's there in the dark,他就在黑暗中he's there in my heart,他就在我心里He waits in the winds 他在幕后等待He's gotta play a part.他准备发威Trouble is a friend,yeah 麻烦是个朋友,耶Trouble is a friend of mine.oh oh! 麻烦是我的一个朋友,哦哦So don't be alarmed if he takes you by the arm.所以即便他拽住你的手臂了也别惊慌I roll down the window, I'm a sucker for his charm .我摇下车窗,我臣服于他Trouble is a friend,yeah 麻烦是个朋友,耶Trouble is a friend of mine. Oh oh! 麻烦是我的一个朋友,哦哦Oh how I hate the way he makes me feel. 哦,我痛恨他给我的感受And how I t I try. 我该如何赶他离开,我尽力Oh Oh I try! 哦哦,我尽力But he's there in the dark, 他就在黑暗中He's there in my heart, 他就在我心里He waits in the winds 他在幕后等待He's gotta play a part.他准备发威Trouble is a friend,yeah 麻烦是个朋友,耶Trouble is a friend of mine. oh oh! 麻烦是我的一个朋友,哦哦So don't be alarmed if he takes you by the arm.所以即便他拽住你的手臂了也别惊慌I roll down the window, I'm a sucker for his charm .我摇下车窗,我臣服于他Trouble is a friend,yeah 麻烦是个朋友,耶Trouble is a friend of mine. Oh oh! 麻烦是我的一个朋友,哦哦Oh 哦
应该是Sound of My Dream吧
其他21条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。一首英文歌 歌词是I want to…………然后接着是I am lonely,I want to…_百度知道
一首英文歌 歌词是I want to…………然后接着是I am lonely,I want to…
一首英文歌 歌词是I want to…………然后接着是I am lonely,I want to……
我有更好的答案
t tell a soulOh if you want meLike I want youI won't judge youThis could be our little secretOur secretSo tell me if you're ready&#39I Won't Tell A Soul - Charlie PuthOh darling IKnow you're takenSomething 'bout thisJust don't feel rightEvery timeOne of us tries to leave hereOh the other oneHolds on tightOh ohBaby tonightThere's so much love in between usBut you say you gotta get homeStay here with meI won't tell a soulYou tell me someoneWaiting for yaThat you can't do this anymoreBut you kiss me againSo go ahead andDraw the blinds andLock all the doorsBaby tonightThere's so much love in between usYou say you gotta get homeStay here with meI won're takenSomething 'bout thisJust feels so rightOh baby'cause every timeOne of us tries to justify the situationWe just hold on tighterOh ohBaby tonightThere's so much love in between usYou say you gotta get homeStay here with meI won'Cause if no one knows thenIt ain't really cheating cheatingOh darling IKnow you&#39
采纳率:95%
来自团队:
就是《lonely&&
还推荐几首&free loop&&someone like you&&yellow&
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交