歌词 i needneed for closuree oh i needneed for closuree

Need closure!
This forum is for questions and discussions relating to HIV exposure and risks, living with HIV, HIV prevention, HIV testing, HIV transmission, HIV treatment. All questions will be answered by a medical expert from FreedomHealth.
Font Size:
Background:
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our .
Need closure!
I am a 26y old male.
Last year I had 2 unprotected vaginal encounters with a girl of unknown status, plus a case of fingering her while having dermatitis on my hand. The dermatitis was making my skin really dry and while I don't believe that I had visible blood on the fingers I cant be certain about it. The last sexual encounter took place on the 20 of March and the fingering incident around the 20 of April.
Some time aftet that I developed some symptoms: molluscum -only 1 was identified by a doctor and it was on the genitals, some others I diagnosed myself in other areas- a night with sweat,some loss of weight that I accidentally found out which caused the anxiety -4kgs but in different scales-,possible low grade fever as well as a lesion on my penis, all of them leading to anxiety and depression.
I got tested in Greece where everything took place for HIV+syphilis around the 5 of June of the same year.Negative. Doctors in Greece ask for 2 months waiting before taking the test.
I left for Denmark where I live now and got retested around 6-7 months after the incidents, antibody for HIV 1/2 again negative. I also got tested for Hep A.B.C and syphilis again, chlamydia (the only one positive) and found out that I had a recurrence of HPV on the genitals, that I didnt have for years.
1.Is there a possibility that the tests in Denmark would miss an infection with the Greek-Cypriot crf (CRF04-cpx) which I heard is responsible for a large number of infections in Greece?
2.I had very thorough blood/urine/hair examinations for minerals/vitamins etc etc, around the summer of last year. I found out that my urine had very low sulfur, as well as my hair. I also found chronic low total body glutathione and I have been taking supplementation for these. Is there any significant link of HIV infection with these findings?
3.Is there a possibility of simultaneous HIV/Hep C infection causing delayed seroconversion for both viruses?
4.Can I rest assured I am not infected with HIV?
Discussion is closed
Page 1 of 1
Thank you for your posting. You've asked the following:-
1.Is there a possibility that the tests in Denmark would miss an infection with the Greek-Cypriot crf (CRF04-cpx) which I heard is responsible for a large number of infections in Greece?
2.I had very thorough blood/urine/hair examinations for minerals/vitamins etc etc, around the summer of last year. I found out that my urine had very low sulfur, as well as my hair. I also found chronic low total body glutathione and I have been taking supplementation for these. Is there any significant link of HIV infection with these findings?
3.Is there a possibility of simultaneous HIV/Hep C infection causing delayed seroconversion for both viruses?
4.Can I rest assured I am not infected with HIV?
You are worrying yourself silly about nothing. You do not have co-infection with hepatitis C and also HIV. If you did have a molluscum infection then that was bad luck but innocent. Molluscum contagiosum is a common skin to skin viral infection and often occurs in the genital area in sexually active adults. It does not mean anything else. It does not indicate HIV infection.
Best regards, Sean
Discussion is closed
I forgot to mention some things:
First of all im not circumsized.
Around 2-3 weeks after the sexual encounter I also had a case of yeast infection on the genitals, but this was possibly caused by my girlfriend at the time (she also had it) and the severe heat in Greece. This is not the girl I mentioned above though.
Also, the tests I had in the summer (not the std panel, the other ones) found other deficiencies in basic elements on the hair as well as other problems. I believe that this was a result of acute stress in combination with the fact that i am a lacto-ovo-vegetarian but with a very bad diet and a smoker/drinker who sees the light of day really rarely (weird sleeping times). My overall lifestyle is a significant influence for the results, but I have read about many of these deficiencies to be cause by HIV etc.
In case my previous message seemed impolite, I had to delete a great number of words because of the word limit!
All the best
Discussion is closed
Doctor thank you SO MUCH for you simple answer!
The reason I was afraid about Hep C and HIV was the fact that I had some weird stool (lighter colour) and some abdominal discomfort on the right side, but being hypocondriac the second symptom might have been in my mind. As for the lighter stool I am pretty sure that it can be caused by food or the supplements, but the combination scared me.
I also had other &symptoms& that could be assosciated with HIV etc(e.g. a possible more case of Molluscum some months after and more). but I guess symptoms wouldnt make a difference whatsoever.
Judging from your answer you sound pretty certain, but do these info change anything on your views?
All the best and again thank you.
Discussion is closed
btw the whole idea about Hec C was created when I used the girls nail clipper and she freaked out saying that it is a personal item! I then read about this being a possible route of transmission.
This is the last comment I am adding!
Discussion is closed
I am sorry I am adding one more comment, but I totally forgot about this and I need to ask it if I want to close this once and for all.
Last May, before going into this HIV senarios (they were created after getting Molluscum), I only had some guilt and possibly a little stress because of my classes. I smoked a little weed alone, which in the past I was doing a lot more, and I suddenly had a weird psychological attack, feeling paranoid etc. I think this could be a psychotic attack induced by the substance (that's what I was told by a professional), but the quantity I smoked was very small...
I am not asking for psychological counselling of course, but to your knowledge, can this have anything to do with an early symptom of HIV? I believe it is a long shot but&&have heard about neurological problems etc and I don't know how to explain it.
Also, does the sudden onset of anxiety/depression of last June fit the profile of HIV neurological manifestation at all?
Sincerely this will be my last comment, I would really appreciate it if you go through my questions of the last comments individually, or give me your opinion after taking all the factors into consideration.
Discussion is closed
Hello again
The weed is the likely cause of your psychological - as distinct to a neurological - problem. Cannabis is associated with paranoid disorders in young people - especially young men. I'm glad to say that you still have not given me anything that is remotely suggestive of HIV risk or infection.
very best wishes, Sean
Discussion is closed
Discussion is closed
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Are these plastic bands, sported by athletes and celebrities alike, enhancing your athletic abilities or just emptying your wallet?
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Planning on moving your workout routine outdoors this summer? Here are a few sun-safety tips to keep in mind.
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
Communities
MedHelp International.
All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of .扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译Hello Customer,My name is Aulin from Windows Live Hotmail Abuse Team and I understand that you need assistance regarding the closure of your
account.I know how inconvenient this issue can be to you so I am here to assist you regarding this matter.It's possible that your account may have been compromised.You will need to prove your account ownership,get a new password,and reactivate your account.To do this,please go to:Please let me know if you have any questions.Sincerely,Aulin A.Windows Live Hotmail Abuse Team
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Hello Customer, 你好客户,My name is Aulin from Windows Live Hotmail Abuse Team and I understand that you need assistance regarding the closure of your
account. I know how inconvenient this issue can be to you so I am here to assist you regarding this matter. 我的名字是Aulin从共享Hotmail滥用队,我知道你需要帮助,你的关于关闭帐户.我知道,这个问题可以不方便你所以我在这里来协助您关于此事.It's possible that your account may have been compromised. You will need to prove your account ownership, get a new password, and reactivate your account. To do this, please go to: 这是可能的,您的帐户可能已经暴露.你将需要证明你的账号的所有权,获得一个新的密码,重新激活您的帐号.要做到这一点,请去:/acsr.aspx /acsr.aspxPlease let me know if you have any questions. 请让我知道,如果你有任何问题.Sincerely, 真诚的,Aulin A. Aulin A.Windows Live Hotmail Abuse Team 共享Hotmail滥用队
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码dear all , i need some closure to my results
dear everyone who has always advised me , teak , nursegal , lizzelou , snippets to name a few ....
i just got back my 13.5 weeks results ( 95 days ) since my last exposure . all STDs & HIV 1 & 2 all came back
negative . Thank God .... however i just need some words to move on , it seems so hard cos i've been dwelling
thinking i was infected . i asked my doctor , he said most people around 90% of them around 6 weeks they will
if positive will be already .... so he said i'm almost 100% clear of HIV . however can i really let this go ?
i just need some closure to these . im a paranoid person and maybe my imagination runs too much .
thank u all , God bless .
Page 1 of 1
&Nothing changes if nothing changes&
&Nothing changes if nothing changes&
How is that statement interpreted lizzie lou
How is that statement interpreted lizzie lou
nothing in your life changes...regardless of what it is...UNLESS you take the steps to change it.&&change is something that we have to take responsiblity for.
in the case of someone who has been obsessing about hiv???&&i'm sure most of his time has been spent sitting on the computer reading and researching about hiv.&&this HAS to stop...a change has to be made.
instead of his life revolving around hiv...he needs to change the things that he has been doing.&&go out...spend time with friends...do the things that he &used& to enjoy.&&
he has to be responsible for not only his physical health...but also his mental health.&&
nothing changes if nothing changes
nothing in your life changes...regardless of what it is...UNLESS you take the steps to change it.&&change is something that we have to take responsiblity for.
in the case of someone who has been obsessing about hiv???&&i'm sure most of his time has been spent sitting on the computer reading and researching about hiv.&&this HAS to stop...a change has to be made.
instead of his life revolving around hiv...he needs to change the things that he has been doing.&&go out...spend time with friends...do the things that he &used& to enjoy.&&
he has to be responsible for not only his physical health...but also his mental health.&&
nothing changes if nothing changes
u are really knocking sense into me ... what u said : is entirely true ,
to be honest i have stopped working for 1 and half months&&, i didnt go out most of the
time and even i did my mind kept pondering on my status ... i felt i was going mad .
u have been a great help and u are a very helpful person on this website .
yes i agree with u ... i should also be responsible for my mental health too .
i am HIV negative , and i will go on living my life the best way possible .
thank u and God bless .
u are really knocking sense into me ... what u said : is entirely true ,
to be honest i have stopped working for 1 and half months&&, i didnt go out most of the
time and even i did my mind kept pondering on my status ... i felt i was going mad .
u have been a great help and u are a very helpful person on this website .
yes i agree with u ... i should also be responsible for my mental health too .
i am HIV negative , and i will go on living my life the best way possible .
thank u and God bless .
Congrats. Now go and live your life and stay safe.
Congrats. Now go and live your life and stay safe.
Your Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
dear all , i need some closure to my results
dear everyone who has always advised me , teak , nursegal , lizzelou , snippets to name a few ....
i just got back my 13.5 weeks results ( 95 days ) since my last exposure . all STDs & HIV 1 & 2 all came back
negative . Thank God .... however i just need some words to move on , it seems so hard cos i've been dwelling
thinking i was infected . i asked my doctor , he said most people around 90% of them around 6 weeks they will
if positive will be already .... so he said i'm almost 100% clear of HIV . however can i really let this go ?
i just need some closure to these . im a paranoid person and maybe my imagination runs too much .
thank u all , God bless .
Answer this question
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease
How your health improves once you quit.
Simple ways to keep your blood sugar in check.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
Make it simple to strengthen and sculpt!
Chemical linked to adverse health effects found in popular canned foods
Communities
HIV Prevention Community Resources
Bogotá, Colombia
Arlington, WA
Karachi, Pakistan
MedHelp International.
All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of .NEED CLOSURE
i had unprotected oral sex with no ejaculation around november 20th. i had&&a hiv test done december 30 and also feb 12 which both were negative. i was diagnosed with hsv2 4 years ago and had no symptoms after the 1st year. here recently i have been having recurrent symptoms and vaginal fissures could this be ars or anything related to hiv. i also have been getting really bad acne and a lot of ringworms.. SYMPTOMS ARE STRANGE AND IM WORRIED
Page 1 of 1
HIV cannot be transfered through protected or unproteced oral sex . The virus level in salinga ( spit ) is 2 low to cause infection . And you did 2 tests , who both came negative , those are enough closure :S . No way they can be mistaken . 100 % negative .
HIV cannot be transfered through protected or unproteced oral sex . The virus level in salinga ( spit ) is 2 low to cause infection . And you did 2 tests , who both came negative , those are enough closure :S . No way they can be mistaken . 100 % negative .
Your Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
NEED CLOSURE
i had unprotected oral sex with no ejaculation around november 20th. i had&&a hiv test done december 30 and also feb 12 which both were negative. i was diagnosed with hsv2 4 years ago and had no symptoms after the 1st year. here recently i have been having recurrent symptoms and vaginal fissures could this be ars or anything related to hiv. i also have been getting really bad acne and a lot of ringworms.. SYMPTOMS ARE STRANGE AND IM WORRIED
Answer this question
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease
How your health improves once you quit.
Simple ways to keep your blood sugar in check.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
Make it simple to strengthen and sculpt!
Chemical linked to adverse health effects found in popular canned foods
Communities
HIV Prevention Community Resources
Bogotá, Colombia
Arlington, WA
Karachi, Pakistan
MedHelp International.
All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of .}

我要回帖

更多关于 i need your love歌词 的文章

更多推荐