新手请教.加lol怎么复制好友名字留名字是游戏上的还是steam账号

藤本植物导航
&>&&>&&>&正文
新手请教.加好友留名字是游戏上的还是steam账号
留你的名字就可以了 就是你个人资料页的名字 就可以加好友了新手请教.加好友留名字是游戏上的还是steam账号留你的名字就可以了 就是你个人资料页的名字 就可以加好友了
种植经验最新
种植经验推荐
& 6种植网 版权所有
渝ICP备号-23查看: 58329|回复: 161
美宅热议:中国为何要禁售《战地4》,《现代战争2》以及其它40款游戏?
本帖最后由 荷兰豆 于
19:01 编辑
Why China Banned Battlefield 4, Modern Warfare 2, and 40 Other Games
中国为何要禁售《战地4》,《现代战争2》以及其它40款游戏
【日期】日龙腾网
【备注】154条评论& &无需翻墙& &无敏感词
Censorship is a pervasive issue all across the world, but nowhere is it more evident than it is in China. Here, media content falls under extreme scrutiny before it can be released to the public, and video games are no different.
China's Ministry of Culture has, over the years, released public notices denouncing certain games for content-related issues—games such as Battlefield 4—banning them as well as admonishing them.
审查制度是世界各国的普遍问题,但这个问题在中国显得尤为突出。在中国,媒体内容在公开播送前会受到极端严密的审查,而电子游戏也不例外。
中国文化部在这几年来发布了一些公告,谴责了某些游戏的相关内容,比如《战地4》。中国文化部禁售了这个游戏,还劝诫了游戏制作公司。
Games can get banned by the Ministry of culture for a myriad of reasons. Sometimes these reasons are so tenuous or intangible that they don't really make sense. On top of that, ever since the &console ban& in 2000, console games on the whole are technically not allowed in China: since consoles cannot be sold openly in the country, the ministry doesn't inspect these games at all.
On the flipside, there have been games and consoles allowed for sale within the Middle Kingdom. Nintendo was able to release the N64, the Nintendo DS, and the 3DS in China under the iQue brand. The games that are openly sold in China were, of course, approved by the relevant ministries.
中国文化部可以用无数种理由来禁售游戏。有时那些理由非常牵强和让人摸不着头脑,而且根本没有任何意义。最重要的是,自从中国在2000年禁售主机以来,所有主机游戏在技术上来说是不能进入中国的:因为游戏主机并不能在中国公开销售,所以文化部也根本没有审查过那些游戏。
另一方面,中央王国也允许某些主机和游戏公开销售。任天堂公司就曾经在中国发售过N64主机,而nds和3ds则是在中国贴上了iQue的牌子来销售。这些主机的游戏也可以在中国公开销售。这当然都是经过有关部门批准过的。
Many console games that were ported to the PC were allowed into China as well, even though some PC it's common knowledge among Chinese gaming press, for example, that Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed III wasn't allowed to go on sale in China despite not being actually banned.
It's not 100% clear what deems a game unfit for sale in China. The three official criteria are promoting gambling, promoting drugs, and portraying China in a bad light. These pretty much guarantee that Grand Theft Auto will never legally enter China.
The following is a list of 39 games so &bad& that the Chinese government deemed it necessary to openly denounce them. The list is from 2011 and was originally &leaked& by Chinese gaming
and gaming .
许多主机游戏也通过移植到pc上来进入中国市场,尽管某些pc游戏也被禁售了;这是在中国发行游戏的常识,比如育碧公司的《刺客信条3》不允许在中国销售,尽管这个游戏没有被真正的禁售。
哪些游戏不适合在中国发售,官方并没给出非常确定条例。但中国官方规定有三条禁止涉及的游戏内容,宣扬赌博,宣传毒品,以及将中国描绘成阴暗的一方。这些规定已经注定《侠盗猎车》系列游戏将绝不可能合法进入中国市场了。
下列名单中的39个游戏太“糟糕”了,令中国政府认为有必要去公开禁售这些游戏。这份名单是在2011年,从中国游戏网站和论坛“泄露”出来的。(译注:这里的是作者搞错了,应该是3dm论坛。)
<font color="#) Call of Duty 2& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &1、使命召唤2
2) CoD 4: Modern Warfare& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &&&2、使命召唤4:现代战争
3) CoD 5: World At War& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &&&3、使命召唤5:战火世界
4) CoD: Modern Warfare 2& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &&&4、使命召唤6:现代战争2
5) Shellshock Nam '67& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && & 5、弹震症:越南67
6) Shellshock 2 Blood Trails& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &6、弹震症2:血迹
7-19) Everything related to Grand Theft Auto& && && && && && && && && && & 7——19、和《侠盗猎车》有关的游戏
20) Kane and Lynch: Dead Men& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && & 20、 喋血双雄:死人& && && && && && && && && && && &&&
21) Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &&&21、喋血双雄2:伏天
22) Mafia& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &22、黑手党
23) Mafia 2& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && & 23、黑手党2
24) Saint's Row& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && & 24、黑道圣徒
25) Saint's Row 2& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &&&25、黑道圣徒2
26) Total Overdose& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &26、无可救药
27) True Crime: New York& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &27、真实犯罪:纽约
28) Ture Crime: Streets of LA& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && & 28、真实犯罪:洛城街头
29) Mercenaries& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && & 29、雇佣兵
30) Mercenaries 2& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &&&30、雇佣兵2
31) 50 Cent: Bulletproof& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &&&31、50美分:刀枪不入
32) 50 Cent: Blood on The Sand& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &32、50美分:血染沙地
33) Godfather& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && & 33、教父
34) Godfather 2& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && & 34、教父2
35) Scarface& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &35、疤面煞星
36) Crackdown& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &36、镇压
37 - 39) The whole Siren series& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &&&37-39、尸人系列游戏
The following games aren't listed but are publicly known to be banned in China
下列游戏并不在名单中,但是众所周知在中国被禁止发行了。
Command and Conquer: Generals
Battlefield 4
命令与征服:将军
Looking at the above list, the biggest &genre& that China seems to dislike are games related to organised crime. It's interesting that the games on the public lists are mostly console games. There are lists of banned PC and mobile games, but they're mostly related to gambling and the like.
从以上所列的名单中可以看出,中国似乎最不喜欢和有组织犯罪相关的游戏。值得玩味的是,这份公开的名单上绝大部分都是主机游戏。还有两份名单,分别是在中国被禁的pc游戏和手机游戏,但是被禁的大部分是涉及赌博的游戏。
评论~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
combUEric Jou21L
I can understand the drugs and gambling getting GTA banned in China but the &portraying China in a bad light& one? Chinatown Wars, yeah, but what in GTA IV or V portrays China in a bad light? Do you deal with the Triad or something? Monday 5:23am
我能理解由于毒品和赌博的内容让《侠盗猎车》在中国被禁,但是“把中国描绘成阴暗一方”是怎么回事儿啊?因为游戏里有唐人街大战吗?但是《GTA4》和《GTA5》怎么就把中国描绘成阴暗的一方了?是不是因为游戏主角和三合会做生意了?或者因为什么别的原因啊?
Eric JouUcomb41L
Well GTA 5 makes sense. Since at one point they start saying things about the Chinese even though its only a tiny slight.
Just portraying China in a badlight, many of the above mentioned games don't even touch on China.
As to super violent games, China's own home grown game &The Glorious Mission& is super violent and racist. it's kind of hypocritical that China does things like this. Monday 5:29am
中国禁售《GTA5》尚在情理之中。因为在游戏中有一段情节论及了中国人,尽管内容少的几乎微不足道。
而“把中国描述成阴暗一方”的问题,名单中列出的很多游戏甚至没有提及中国。
至于那些极度暴力的游戏,中国自己开发的《光荣使命》就非常暴力,而且还带有种族歧视。中国在这事上真虚伪。
Edward Yee&&and 17 others...
1Author is participating@
FlobbaJobUEric Jou91L
I live in China, and I'm surprised by some of the games on this list. One of the main things I am surprised by is Steam. Now Steam follows these rules too, as many games are not available on the Steam store for what ever reason. Like, it is impossible to buy any Total War game/expansion or any Borderland game/expansion in China. If someone gifts them to me, I can get them (I also found a way around the store lock which helps), but, the point is I can't normally buy them. However GTA, Saint's Row, etc. These games are fine and perfectly available on Steam.
I've also played a large amount of the games on that list, and some confuse me as to why they are harmful to China's image. Like Mercenaries? It's set in Korea, and I am aware China and Korea are good friends, but there is nothing directly bad to China's image at all.
If someone could fill me in as to why, I would love to know. Annnnyway, back to Borderlands 2 as I just got it through the Christmas sale =)& && && &Monday 5:12am
我住在中国,我很惊讶某些游戏竟然在这份名单上。其中一个我最惊讶的事情是关于steam游戏平台的。现在steam平台也遵守中国的规则了,出于各种理由,很多游戏都不能在steam中国商城发售。比如,你不可能在中国steam买到像《全面战争》或者是《无地之主》这种类型的游戏。如果有人在steam上赠送我这些游戏,我可以正常的下载。我还发现了绕开steam商城锁区的方法。不过,我想表达的是,我在中国不能正常的买到这些游戏。然而像GTA和《黑道圣徒》等等游戏,却被完全允许在steam中国下载购买。
我玩过名单中所列出的绝大部分游戏,其中某些游戏让我很困惑,那些游戏怎么就损害了中国的形象了?比如《雇佣兵》,游戏背景被设定在朝鲜,我当然知道朝鲜和中国的关系很好,但游戏里根本没有把中国的形象塑造成坏的一方啊。
有人能告诉我这是为什么吗?我很想得到解答。好吧,回到《无地之主2》的话题上吧,我刚刚在圣诞节特卖时买了这个游戏!
KriegerUFlobbaJob1L
Well, the Chinese are a faction that you can work with or against in the game, so there's that. Don't forget that while they don't like North Korea as much as they used to, the Chinese government kind of prefers to not offend their neighbour.
Vietnam War games? Well, yes, there is little reason for that, considering that China didn't have much to do there except for an invasion later on... and perhaps Ho Chi Minh's opinion of them.
Crime games pretty obviously go against their ideals of order, while 50 Cent games are... crap. Siren games are disturbing enough to the censorers to get a ban. Monday 5:28am
回楼上,在《雇佣兵》里,中国是一个派别,你可以选择和他合作或者是与其对抗,所以就不能在中国发售了呗。别忘了中国人并不喜欢北朝鲜,就像中国人不喜欢中国的过去那样,但是中国政府更不愿意去得罪自己的邻国。
关于越南战争的游戏?好吧,禁止那种游戏是有点点理由的,你要考虑到中国对越南没干过啥事,除了在越南被入侵后。。。这可能是胡志明建议中国人的。。
犯罪游戏很显然会冲击到中国理想上的秩序,至于《50美分》这个游戏就是一坨翔。《尸人》系列游戏足够让中国审查人员恐惧不安的了,所以就被禁了。
BrandeXUEric Jou41L
Most of this ban is &bullshit&. You can log on here with your Steam account, and buy most of those games with your Chinese Alipay (similar to Paypal) account. Battlefield 4 is one click away with Origin and a Paypal Intl. account linked to a Chinese bank account (what i use for all my online purchases).
Console plebes can still gray-market buy these games in nearly every single gaming shop in every city nation wide too.
What the intl. community needs to understand is that while there may be some laws here, there is virtually no law enforcement.& && && &Monday 5:29am
说这些游戏大部分都被禁了就是口胡,你现在就可以去登陆steam的账号,你就可以用中国的支付宝买到名单中的绝大部分游戏。而购买《战地4》
则只需要多创建一个paypal的国际账户,把账户设定成中国的银行的户头在线支付就可以了。
主机众仍然可以在离家不远的灰色市场里买到游戏,这种卖游戏的店铺遍布全中国的每个城市。
国际社会应该认识到一点,虽然中国可能有一些法律规定了游戏销售,但几乎是不会去执行的。
AzuredrakUBrandeX11L
Just symbolic banning.& && && &Monday 5:54am
只是象征性的禁止而已啦。
GreatMasterRace2UEric Jou31L
Is Kotaku banned in China?& && && &Monday 5:15am
我们上的这个小宅网在中国被禁止了吗?
Eric JouUGreatMasterRace231L
Kotaku is not banned in China. It's occasionally blocked on some service providers and occasionally experiences outages.& && && &Monday 5:26am
中国可以上小宅网哦。只是这个网站偶尔会被服务供应商屏蔽,而且还会偶尔中断
maxxumasUEric Jou1L
No drugs and no gambling? Soooo that means roughly every RPG ever made is banned also since I'd wager a good 97% of them depict some form of gambling (even if its a completely made up game) or some form of drug use.
Hmmm... I guess that means Final Fantasy 13 should be completely safe to play in China if it gets a PC release. XD Monday 9:21am
没有毒品和赌博?那不就意味着几乎每个角色扮演游戏都要被禁掉吗。我敢打赌97%的角色扮演游戏描述过某种赌博的形式,还有某些滥用药品的形式,尽管这些内容是完全编造的。
恩恩,我估计《最终幻想13》如果有PC版的话,在中国玩这个游戏将非常安全。呵呵。
AelicUEric Jou1L
It's not just China. I was living in Thailand for the past three years and there was a plethora of oddly banned games, often games with any negative reference to royalty (Thailand has strict laws about speaking ill of it's royal family), even though it isn't nesesarily the Thai Royal family being referenced. At least, that is how I heard Dark Souls got banned there. Also Banned: L.A. Noire, Just Cause 2 and the GTA series, all mostly due to similar things actually happening there.Not that you can't just get some 'sold in a bag' bootleg at Panthip Plaza in Bangkok, but they do block digital sales.& && && &Monday 5:44am
不仅仅是中国才会禁止游戏。我过去三年都在泰国生活。泰国有一大把被莫名其妙禁止掉的游戏,通常是因为游戏涉及到泰国皇室的阴暗面。泰国法律规定了不能中伤皇室,而有些游戏并不一定是因为涉及了泰国皇室才被禁的。至少我听说泰国禁止了《黑暗之魂》,《黑色洛城》,《正当防卫2》以及《GTA》系列游戏,大部分这些游戏被禁的原因,是因为在泰国社会现状和游戏里的内容很相似。你在曼谷盗版碟小贩那也能买到这些游戏,但是泰国屏蔽了这些游戏的数字平台销售。
Inugami157UAelic1L
I'm Thai and i don't know that dark soul is ban here. Are you sure about that?
And also I have no idea about banning game with negative reference to our royal family, because there is none - -& never heard about any game that has Thai royal family in it.& && && &Monday 7:05am
我是泰国人,我怎么不知道《黑暗之魂》被泰国禁售了,你确定你说的吗?
我也没听说过哪个游戏由于反映了泰国皇室的阴暗面而被禁的,因为根本就没有什么游戏是涉及到泰国皇室的。
DistractedObserverUEric Jou31L
You'd think Shaq-Fu would be on the banned list...& && &&& Monday 5:47am
史上最烂的横版格斗游戏《功夫鲨鱼》应该在这份名单上的。。。。
dataPOGUDistractedObserver1L
Shouldn't that be banned everywhere? Yesterday 9:13am
《功夫鲨鱼》应该被全球禁售。
CenrykUEric Jou1L
why isn't Football Manager 2005 on this list?& && && &Monday 5:54am
为什么《足球经理2005》不在这份名单上?
maxxumasUCenryk1L
Well thats not the full list. That is simply the list of games that the Chinese gov felt were SOOO bad that they publicly went like on TV and other media to bash and denounce. The list is far longer if you look for the complete one.& && && &Monday 9:26am
这不是一份完整的名单。这只是一份中国政府觉得糟糕到需要拿上电视和其他媒体抨击批判的游戏名单。完整的名单比这个要长多多了。
GavarezUEric Jou1L
Whats next? Ban what happened in Tiananmen Square? OH WAIT. Monday 12:18pm
下个会是什么?禁掉tiananmen事件吗?我等着。
GR1M RACER : Wrong Most of the TimeUEric Jou1L
Not Generals! China was my favorite faction to play as.& && && &Monday 2:31pm
竟然有《将军》!我最爱选中国来玩的啊!
IronsporeUEric Jou11L
Silly.& && && &Monday 5:08am
好傻。。。
上面的游戏我一个都没听说过,我只玩老滚5M.
辛苦了,感谢翻译
要我说封的好。龙腾网
我不希望有一天,《英雄连2》里面的毛子变成中国。
一个民族,有些东西是不能轻易去触碰的,因为那关系到这个民族的骄傲。
还有一些游戏应该被禁止,比如《奸尸》《又奸尸》《又再奸尸》《奸尸后再虐尸》……龙腾网
我只能说,有些游戏真的很恶心,希望审查制度更严格,不要助长那些变态。
中国对主机游戏有禁令。
越禁 盗版越多 都不从根本上解决问题啊
因为美国从来不引进中国的文化产品,中国凭什么不限制美国的?抗日奇侠美国引进了么?切!
原来使命召唤被禁了这么多啊,好像玩的人还是很多
越禁 盗版越多 都不从根本上解决问题啊
管他们能不能卖呢,玩玩盗版货就算啦。
管他们能不能卖呢,玩玩盗版货就算啦。
psp就玩歌姬计划 8星歌满连有两首
压根没在中国上市,封个球啊
是无主之地吧~~ 一代蛮好玩的& &二代还没玩
血腥游戏影响青少年身心健康,黑道剧情嫖娼吸毒的怕青少年效仿,在游戏里让中国人杀中国人我完全可以理解为一种心理暗示,俺不咋玩使命召唤,俺想请教一下使命召唤是不是都杀别国的?偶尔杀几个美国人都是叛徒什么的?
完全看出看不出被禁了,周围人都在玩
都是扯淡,最主要的是原因没有中文版,或者有中文版也是坑爹WW做的翻译成踢牙老奶奶这种的。
龙腾移动网页版
文化部网站完全查不到啊。。。。。这都是哪里来的消息
说真的,有些游戏确实应该禁
中国没有分级制度,意味着很多小孩子会去玩那些游戏。。。。。
看看大CF我只能说:什么审查制度全是扯淡玩
难道CF里面的人物是锡兵来着?难道丢的是馒头来着?难道射的是花生米来着?难道捅的是火鸡来着?
。。我会说我全部没玩过吗。。。
龙腾移动网页版
中国禁止发售这些游戏 但是任意一个中国人都可以免费玩上它们....
龙腾移动网页版
上面有个人说玩将军爱选中国有什么原因吗?BT不平衡?
龙腾移动网页版
单机玩不动
龙腾移动网页版
那老外真的住在中国么? 中国网速虽然不咋滴,但电影、音乐,尤其是昂贵的单机大作是免费的→_→
政府对于游戏的管理,一般是有三种状态。龙腾网
一种是允许公开发售,一种是不允许发售,还有一种是封禁。
绝大多数游戏都是第二种(不允许发售),但是并不会严格限制或者审查传播,所以在网上并不难找到那些游戏的下载之类的。
而真正被政府盯上的,比如《C&C将军》比如《战地4》这种,会要求各类网站禁止传播,搜索和下载起来也就更困难。
假如真要禁战地4的话,淘宝上就买不到战地4了,
禁这些,就是告诉玩家我不喜欢他,你们玩的时候不要花钱
dlmlc 该用户已被删除
政府对于游戏的管理,一般是有三种状态。
一种是允许公开发售,一种是不允许发售,还有一种是封禁。龙腾网
没看出来C&C将军和战地4哪儿难下了。。我们大学分享平台上都有,速度10M/s...
dlmlc 该用户已被删除
禁这些,就是告诉玩家我不喜欢他,你们玩的时候不要花钱
差不多是这样。。
这篇报道首先就完全没搞懂状况,什么叫最近文化部禁售这些游戏?这些游戏有开放过吗?本来就是不引进任何单机游戏的政策谈何禁止(有一两部例外)?最近在网上传出的是封杀网络上的盗版,这恰恰是为这些游戏的正规引进做准备(纯个人猜测)
今年行货主机就要全面开放了,分级制可能也要在游戏领域先行。使命召唤如果不涉及到我朝,八成还是能过审的,只要把我朝版里的一些血腥镜头去掉就行。男朋友系列太搞了,本来主要就是玩网战的,狗尾续貂一样搞个单机找BAN啊。
表示禁不禁什么的,我们都能免费玩上
站长推荐 /3
权限受限的新老网友可通过参加新手问卷,补足不够的积分获得互动权限,每个用户有且仅有一次参与新手问卷的机会。
龙腾网将于公元日起,对龙腾网论坛的评论区主题采取消耗金币的方式半开放阅读。届时没有注册龙腾ID或金币不足的网友将无法查看评论区的主题;
各位龙腾网的翻译朋友们:
新的翻译勋章和等级已经制作出来了,近期,系统就会根据被首页采用的原创翻译文章数(翻译加工厂十条算一篇),自动授予不同的勋章。
另外需要女性翻译专属勋章或想保留旧版勋章的,在勋章发放后可以去意见区申请。