播放:6515次
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)
杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:推荐几首励志英文唯美歌曲 - 励志网
您当前位置:
推荐几首励志英文唯美歌曲
时间: 11:18:57 | 发表:&|&来自:
  1. I believe I can fly Key words:  I believe I can fly,I believe I can touch the sky...  2.Carry on till tomorrow Key words:  Carry on till tomorow, there's no reason to look back  3.Breakaway Key words:  I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly  4.We will rock you Key words:  You got blood on your face You big disgrace  5.You raise me up (by westlife) Key words:  I am strong when I am on your shoulders,you raise me up,to more than I can be  6.Hero (by Mariah Carey) Key words:  when you feel like hope is gone Look inside you and be strong And you'll finally see the truth That a hero lies in you  7.I will survive (by Gloria Gaynor) Key words:  I've got all my life to live I've got all my love to give I will survive I will survive  8.Start me up(by rolling rocks) Key words:  If you start me up  If you start me up I'll never stop  9.Here I am (by Bryan Adams) Key words:  It's a new world it's a new start  It's alive with the beating of young hearts It's a new day it 's a new plan I've been waiting for you Here I am  10. We are the champion Key words:  We are the champions - my friend And we'll keep on fighting till the end We are the champions We are the champions No time for losers  Cause we are the champions of the world
你可能感兴趣的文章:
本站为你推荐的文章:
本文标题:本文地址:
励志--不仅仅是一个人的财富欲望
&名言--更要激活一个人的生命能量
& 励志网(www.lz5.cc)版权所有 | 蜀ICP备号-5 |推荐到广播
91158 人聚集在这个小组
(韩小佳lucky)
(Moon&Tree)
(Miss-小路Lu)
第三方登录:您的当前位置: >
推荐10首励志英文唯美歌曲
1. I believe I can fly Key words:
I believe I can fly,I believe I can touch the sky...
2.Carry on till tomorrow Key words:
Carry on till tomorow, there's no reason to look back
3.Breakaway Key words:
I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
4.We will rock you Key words:
You got blood on your face You big disgrace
5.You raise me up (by westlife) Key words:
I am strong when I am on your shoulders,you raise me up,to more than I can be
6.Hero (by Mariah Carey) Key words:
when you feel like hope is gone Look inside you and be strong And you'll finally see the truth That a hero lies in you
7.I will survive (by Gloria Gaynor) Key words:
I've got all my life to live I've got all my love to give I will survive I will survive
8.Start me up(by rolling rocks) Key words:
If you start me up
If you start me up I'll never stop
9.Here I am (by Bryan Adams) Key words:
It's a new world it's a new start
It's alive with the beating of young hearts It's a new day it 's a new plan I've been waiting for you Here I am
10. We are the champion Key words:
We are the champions - my friend And we'll keep on fighting till the end We are the champions We are the champions No time for losers
&&&&下一篇:
励志歌曲排行
励志歌曲最新
励志歌曲推荐}

我要回帖

更多关于 经典励志英文歌曲 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信