love is for strangersall for love中文歌词词

悲伤英文歌 要歌词 以及中文翻译
悲伤英文歌 要歌词 以及中文翻译
不区分大小写匿名
在这推荐你三首歌!
第一首:Leona Lewis 《I Got You》
&I Got You& &我曾拥有你
By Leona Lewis
A place to crash在这令人崩溃的地方I got you 我曾拥有过你No need to ask 是的,毋庸置疑I got you我曾拥有你Just get on the phone你才拿起电话I got you我就在这里Come and pick you up if I have to 如果这是我必须做的,我会立马出现在你身边What's weird about it 你又何必对此感到奇怪?Is we're right at the end 难道是因为我们已走到了尽头,And mad about it 对结局是如此失望吗?Just figured it out in my head 但是当我在脑中努力理清头绪之后I'm proud to say我才发现,我可以骄傲地说I got you 我曾拥有过你Go ahead and say goodbye 如果你还是依然要与我告别I'll be alright 我想,我会坦然接受它Go ahead and make me cry 坚持你的选择吧,让我继续流泪I'll be alright 我相信,我会熬过去的And when you need a place to run to当你要到一个新的地方去的时候For better for worse无论结果如何I got you我都曾拥有过你Ain't falling a part, or bitter 但这并不是分离,抑或更糟Let's be bigger than that and remember 让我们彼此看开些吧,只要记住The cooling outdoor when you're all alone 当你孤独的时候,无论外面是多么的寒风刺骨We'll go on surviving我们都将一同去面对No drama, no need for a show这并不是幻想,也不是为了向你表示什么Just wanna say只想告诉你I got you 我就在这里
(重复前面)'Cause this is love and life 一切都是因为这是人生,这是残酷的现实And nothing we can both control没有什么是我们所能掌控的&
第二首:Britney Spears 《Every Time》(这首歌虽然有点老,不过很好听的)
Every Time&&&&&&&&&&&&& by Britney Spears
Notice me, take my hand 请看我,握住我的手 Why are we strangers when 为什么我们之间成了陌生人 Our love is strong 在我们仍然深爱的时候 Why carry on without me 为什么离我而去? Everytime I try to fly, I fall 每当我要展翅飞翔,我却会坠落 Without my wings, I feel so small 失去了我的翅膀,我感到那么渺小 I guess I need you, baby 我想我真的需要你,宝贝. And everytime I see you in my dreams 每次我在梦中看到你 I see your face, it's haunting me 我看到你的脸庞,那让我多么心疼! I guess I need you, baby 我想我真的需要你,宝贝. I make believe that you are here 我告诉我自己你仍在这 It's the only way I see clear 这样的话我才能看的更清楚 What have I done 我到底做了什么? You seem to move on easy 才让你那么轻松的离我而去 Everytime I try to fly, I fall 每当我要展翅飞翔,我却会坠落 Without my wings, I feel so small 失去了我的翅膀,我感到那么渺小小 I guess I need you, baby 我想我真的需要你,宝贝. And everytime I see you in my dreams 每次我在梦中看到你 I see your face, it's haunting me 我看到你的脸庞,那让我多么心疼! I guess I need you, baby 我想我真的需要你,宝贝. I may have made it rain 我明白我已酿成错误 Please forgive me 请你原谅我 My weakness caused you pain 我的软弱伤害了你 And this song's my sorry 而这首歌就是我的歉意 At night I pray 在夜里我祷告 That soon your face will fade away 你熟悉的脸庞会慢慢淡去 Everytime I try to fly, I fall 每当我要展翅飞翔,我却会坠落 Without my wings, I feel so small 失去了我的翅膀,我感到那么渺小小 I guess I need you, baby 我想我真的需要你,宝贝. And everytime I see you in my dreams 每次我在梦中看到你 I see your face, it's haunting me 我看到你的脸庞,那让我多么心疼! I guess I need you, baby 我想我真的需要你,宝贝.
&第三首:Celin Dion的《I Surrender》(经典老歌,唱到你哭)
& I Surrender &&&&&&&&&&&by Celine Dion
多少种生活 我曾体验 这心火 始终在燃烧 当我看到你的双眸 我以为我找了 找到了为每个梦想坚持的理由 找到了抛弃这个无情世界的理由 找到了勇敢的心 无论你发生什么,我都会依然爱你 我向一切投降了为感到那重生的希望 我靠近你 我知道你也同样能感觉到 我们一定能成功 我仍然坚信那一千个梦想 我曾经给你的承诺 我紧紧抱你 我臣服与你的爱 我懂.. 我再也不能没有你 你是我继续原因 现在我要实现这真理 现在 这珍贵的时刻 我将打破恐惧 在爱中重生 我知道他们不能将这些带走 并且他们将看到....耶 夜越长 我怒吼越强..宝贝 我将卸下我的骄傲 我将重生 你能听到我的呼唤吗? 我臣服一切........ 我将把我的生活给你,亲爱的我靠近你 我知道你也同样能感觉到 我们将成功 我仍然坚信那一千个梦想 我曾经给你的承诺 我紧紧抱你 我臣服 此时 此刻 我将重生 我将打破自由 带着我 带上我的所有 我臣服你 (此时) 此时 (我将重生) 我获新生 (我将打破那自由 一路同行) 带上我 带着我 (我的一切) 我的所有.... (我臣服于你 现在) 此刻 (我将重生) 我将把我的一切都交给你 宝贝 我将打破那自由,是的 那自由
&There's so much life
I've left to live
And this fire's burning still
When I watch you look at me
I think I could find a way
To stand for every dream
And forsake this solid ground
And give up this fear within
Of what would happen if they end, you
I'm in love with you
'Cause I'd surrender everything
To feel the chance, to live again
I reach to you
I know you can feel it too
We'd make it through
A thousand dreams I still believe
I'd make you give them all to me
I'd hold you in my arms and never let go
I surrender
I can't survive another night away from you
You're the reason I go on
And now I need to live the truth
Right now, there's no better time
From this fear, I will break free
And I'll live again with love
And know they can't take that away from me
And they will see... yeah
Every night gets longer
And this voice's getting stronger baby
I'll swallow my pride
And I'll be alive
Can't you hear my call?
I surrender all...
I'd give my life to you baby&&&&&&&&&&&&
Only Love -Trademark
two a.m. and the rain is falling&& 凌晨两点、雨水如约而至here we are at the cross roads once again&& 我们再一次穿过那个路口、you're telling me you're so confused& 你说你很犹豫、you can't make up your mind&& 你无法决定、this is meant to be you're asking me& 这样看来你在问我、but only love can say& 但只有爱明白、try again or walk away& 重新来过还是转身离开、but i believe for you and me& 我明白我相信,我和你、the sun will shine one day& 总有一天阳光会明媚起来、so i'll just play me part& 所以我只能担当自己的角色、and pray you'll have a change of heart 祈求有一天你的心里会改变、but i can't make you see it through 但我无法让你看透、that's something only love can do 那些只有爱能够明白、in your arm as the dawn is breaking 在你世界里黎明一点点破碎、face to face and a thousand mines apart&彼此面对面、却有千里远i've tried my best to make you see 我尽最大力量让你看清、there's hope beyond the pain 在痛苦之后有着希望、if we give enough if we learn to trust 如果我们付出足够多、如果我们学会信任、but only love can say 但只有爱明白、try again or walk away 重新来过还是转身离开、but i believe for you and me 我明白我相信,我和你、the sun will shine one day 总有一天阳光会明媚起来、so i'll just play me part 所以我只能担当自己的角色、and pray you'll have a change of heart& 祈求有一天你的心里会改变、but i can't make you see it through& 但我无法让你看透、that's something only love can do 那些只有爱能够明白、i know if i could find the words 我知道如果我能够有动人的话语、to touch you deep inside 触动你内心深处、
you'd give our dream just one more chance 你会给予我们的梦再一次机会、don't let this be our goodbye 不会让这成为我们的分别、but only love can say 但只有爱明白、try again or walk away 重新来过还是转身离开、but i believe for you and me 我明白我相信,我和你、the sun will shine one day 总有一天阳光会明媚起来、so i'll just play me part 所以我只能担当自己的角色、and pray you'll have a change of heart 祈求有一天你的心里会改变、but i can't make you see it through 但我无法让你看透、that's something only love can do& 那些只有爱能够明白、that's something only love can do& 那些真的只有爱能够明白、
&天哪。。我可是自己写的翻译的啊。。累倒了。。够么?
好悲伤的,保证不是正文的!
打错啦 ,不是中文咧
相关知识略懂社热议等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号LovingStangers歌词,很唯美的一首英文歌_百度知道电影插曲 Loving Strangers试听及中文歌词翻译_罗马的房子吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:165贴子:
电影插曲 Loving Strangers试听及中文歌词翻译
爱中的陌生人,爱中的陌生人,爱中的陌生人啊,噢..我的口袋里有个洞所有的钱都不见了想对你的心说说话 告诉它我对你全部的爱意 不过它太忙了 我却很悠闲爱中的陌生人,爱中的陌生人,爱中的陌生人啊,噢..这一切开始在冬季孤独围绕着我我的眼睛一直深深注视着你给我一枚硬币吧 我会带你飞到月亮上去给我一杯啤酒吧 我会傻傻的吻你就像你说谎时 你没有思我所思 想我所想就像你说谎时我知道这并不是我的幻想爱中的陌生人,爱中的陌生人,爱中的陌生人啊,噢..
贴上2首风格相近的曲子 Take you away When you're feeling down,and your sky is grey.当你感到失落,天空也变成了灰色and the people that you love,well,而你深爱的那些人they have nothing lovely to say.他们也不知如何安慰你When your days are long,and lonlier than before.当你的感到日子漫长,越来越孤独When your bed is cold,and she
your door.你的床也变得冰凉,她叩响了你的门I'll take you away,I'll take you away,I'll take you..我会带你离开,我会带你离开,我会带着你。。I'll take you away.I'll take you away.我会带你离开,我会带你远远离开。When you're tired of walking next lane,当你厌倦了像奴隶一样工作and the smell of the coffee bean,散发出的味道,well it just won't go away久久不能散去and you friends, well they've got而你的朋友们,他们也没有nothing good to say能安慰你的话you just call out my name你唤起了我的名字and I'll take you away我来带你离开I'll take you away我会带你离开I'll take you,我会带着你,I'll take you away带着你离开I'll take you away我会带着你远远离开
Little sis' (没找到英文歌词,听着瞎翻几句。。) 有次你说你很对不起你决定不再失去自我我曾经很担心。。。。但他们谈论你的那些话 都是事实小妹妹,你又走掉了没有你在我过的很困难有点糟糕。。。。你还记得。。。。小时候我们在一起玩耍犯坏老爸很生气,老妈很高兴 他们谈论你的那些话 都是事实小妹妹,你又走掉了没有你在我过的很困难有点糟糕。。。。 宝贝女孩你今晚又去哪了新闻上和那些家伙在一起的是不是你?。。。
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴}

我要回帖

更多关于 twin strangers中文网 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信