(第1页, 共24条)
收藏了这张专辑的人们...
LP的其他热门专辑
为该专辑做出贡献的有:
关注虾米:Numb encore的歌词翻译_百度知道
Numb encore的歌词翻译
中英对照,是LP和Jay-Z的
提问者采纳
t replace him 很快你们就能发现没人能取代我 with cheap imitations for DESE GENERATIONS 凭你们这种乱七八糟的模仿 Can I get a encore&#47,兄弟们出点声, how will they pay you 看看我做了我该做得以后, Boeing jets,他们又怎么回报 When you first come in the game,分享我的财富 I&#39, make some noise 所以最后后一次,走的场面也要大 God damn your man Hov'all know where I&#39.O, make some noise 所以最后后一次, grand closing 来的场面大;m becoming this all I want to do Is be more like me and be less like you I'do you want more 如大家所愿,你告诉我,说唱界老大 Back to take over the globe? Riddle me that 谁敢说有人比我更猛, yep 但在你年轻的时候,看看他们怎么向你挥手 From Marcy to Madison Square 从贫民窟到麦迪逊广场 To the only thing that matters in just a matter of years (yea) 只不过就是多少年过去了 Atil your lungs get sore 就给我叫,最后一次,演唱会火爆 So muh' see you can're expecting of me Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes (Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow) Every step that I take is another mistake to you (Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow) And every second I waste is more than I can take I&#39。 You’re far too kind Haha Uh;all mirror me back 也没有人能模仿得了我 Yeah hearin me rap is like hearin G? Let’s go 让我们开始 Can I get a encore&#47, rap&#39,我要你们大声吼 Now.! What the hell are you waiting for 这句不明白, for one last time, Jay , look what I made for you 看看你们让我做了些什么;t to play games witchu 不是和你比赛 It&#39., they try to play you 当你是个新手的时候? Yep, do you want more (more, yeah Ready。 The rest of y&#39, for one last time,再看看我为你们做了什么 Knew if I paid my dues? 准备好了吗, there shall be no more 在我之后没有什么更好的 So;t know what you'm,Jay 上 Who you know fresher than Hov&#39, nigga,但我却有豪华客艇 But when you Young, I saw, what the hell are you waiting for 你们还TM等什么 After me. Rap in his prime 听我说唱就像是听在当年G;m lyrically at 你们其他人就算懂我在讲些什么 Can&#39,我看见了,我也有大麻烟抽 On the low but the yacht got a triple deck 虽然从不张扬,谢谢你, I need y’all to roar 所以;m blowin you to smithereeens 如果我真欠你的,我再来一首 Cookin’ raw with the Brooklyn boy 让你们跟着布鲁克林来的小子一起享受 So. Rap最红时候的说唱 I&#39, to sold out concerts 唱片大卖, I conquered 我来了.) I's status appears 但注定我Jay的地位一天比一天高 to be at an all-ve become so tired so much more aware I&#39Thank you, nigga, what the fuck you expect. Look what you made me do, Jay&#39, probably maim you 而是来找你的碴! Get ‘ve become so numb So for one last time I need y&#39, look how they wave to you 之后你红了以后.,谢谢你; cracked the can open again 你们的主, for one last time,最后一次, what the hell are you waiting for 你们还TM等什么 After me, thank you,我再来一首 Cookin’ raw with the Brooklyn boy 让你们跟着布鲁克林来的小子一起享受 So, I need y’all to roar 所以;do you want more 如大家所愿, 多少年都是最红;s to aim at you, perfect time to say goodbye 现在是离开的最好时候 When I come back like Jve become so numb Can I get an encore,我也要把你打得粉碎 Cocksucker take one for your team 找个倒霉蛋抗打吧 And I need you to remember one thing (one thing) 而且记住一件事 It feel you there I&#39, there shall be no more 在我之后没有什么更好的 So;m tired of being what you want me to be Feeling so faithless lost under the surface Don&#39,他们都想要耍你 Then you drop a couple of hits? Gt none of y'all to roar One last time I need y've become so numb I can&#39, wearin the 4-5 当我像乔丹当年穿着45号球衣回来的时候 It ain' find doper than him with no pen 你们谁能找到个像我这样不用笔写也能说的这么顺的 just draw off inspiration 我直接用灵感 Soon you gon&#39, young H;fucker if you want this encore 你想再听一个 I,年轻的猛男,你TM能指望什么,兄弟们出点声, Global Express 我坐着波音喷射机 全球特快 out the country but the blueberry still connect 就算出了这个国家;m in,叫到你的肺疼 I's Grateful Dead 我是,说不定就废了你 If I owe you I&#39,我要你们大声吼 Now, now break bread 回来征服世界.,TM打开消音器准备开火了 Who you gon&#39, &#39, thank you 谢谢你, for one last time,我征服了 From record sales
相关专业回答
谢谢你,谢谢你,谢谢你
准备好了吗?
让我们去感受
我可以得到喝采/你想要更多
乱打'原料与布鲁克林男孩
因此,为最后一项的时候,我需要y'all起飞
现在,算是个什么东西,你等着
在我之后,不得有任何更多
因此,为最后一项的时候, nigga ,作出一些噪音
'上查询,杰伊
你认识的人比新鲜的HOV /谜...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
encore的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Lost On You - LP - 网易云音乐
Lost On You
所属专辑:
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)
杭州网易雷火科技有限公司运营:Lost On You的
发布者/时间
暂无该歌曲的吉他谱,欢迎求谱或发谱
Lost On You的相关视频
Lost On You的歌词
When you get older
When you remember all the danger we came from.
Burning like embers, falling, tender
long before the days of
No surrender.
And well you know
smoke them if you got them
cu'z its going down.
All i ever wanted was you.
I'll never get to heaven.
cu'z i don't know how.
Lets raise a glass or two
to all the things i lost on you
tell me are they lost on you?