其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌里面的歌词是这份爱就像有毒的冰激凌,请问是什么歌?_百度知道
有一首英文歌里面的歌词是这份爱就像有毒的冰激凌,请问是什么歌?
love me like you doTt careCause I&#39, love me like you doTouch me like you do?Lt see clear no moreWhat are you waiting for, touch me like you doWhat are you waiting for, you've got to findOnly you can set my heart on fire, touch me like you doWhat are you waiting for, so muchYou'm not thinking straightMy head spinning around I can&#39, on fireYre the painYou've never been so highFollow me to the darkLet me take you past our satellitesYou can see the worldll let you set the paceCause I're the nightYou&#39?Fading in?Love me like you do, love me like you doTre the cure, love me like you doTouch me like you do, love me like you dolike you doLove me like you do?I&#39, touch me like you doWhat are you waiting for, love me like you dolike you doLove me like you do, you're the color of my bloodYou't see clear no moreWhat are you waiting for, love me like you dolike you doLove me like you do, love me like you doLm not thinking straightMy head spinning around I can&#39, love me like you dolike you doLove me like you do, love me like you doTouch me like you do, to lifeSo love me like you do, fading outOn the edge of paradiseEvery inch of your skin is a holy gray I&#39?Lre the only thing I wanna touchNever knew that it could mean so much, I don're the fear, I&#39Love Me Like You Do - Ellie GouldingYou&#39, touch me like you doWhatll let you set the paceCause I&#39?Love me like you do, touch me like you doWhat are you waiting for
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
冰激凌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首男生唱的中文歌,是一首劲爆的快歌,里面有一句英文大概是I say a man,ctrl the music now.是什么歌是中文歌!只有这么一句英文,我只是根据我听到的把那句英文写下来了,比知道对不对,那首歌我听过好几次了应该挺红的.大家帮帮忙,谢谢了!
就是王道59
应该是唐禹哲的新歌吧,叫 i'm back歌词是:歌手:唐禹哲 专辑:d一秒 [ti:i'm back][al:d一秒]唐禹哲- i'm back订做新自我过程是有点寂寞你不要沉默给我多点动作穿过钢铁的衣袖每一步寻找突破放弃的话说不出口祈祷着会重来过去的阻碍牵着你的手才知道一切都不晚走过伤口的陪伴淡淡的笑着感受着那些闭上眼听见的呐喊i say i'm back.control the music now作用力压抑的脉搏上一秒忽略我下一秒你就懂进化后的我细胞正在跳动i'm back with a master plan 4 action,chain reaction of the sonic devastationdj drop and we don't stop (stop!)movin 2 da top with a 3-point shotdt amber here to representasia's where it's at,one hundred per-cent!#51208; #45824; #47688; #52628; #51648; #50506; #50500; #45212; #45149; #50630; #45716; #54872; #54840;#50864; #47532; #47564; #51032; #50516; #54840; let da world know!祈祷着会重来过去的阻碍牵着你的手才知道一切都不晚走过伤口的陪伴淡淡的笑着感受着那些闭上眼听见的呐喊i say i'm back.control the music now作用力压抑的脉搏上一秒忽略我下一秒你就懂进化后的我细胞正在跳动i say i'm back.control the music now抬起胸重生的念头不断撞击着我骚动注视着我归零后的我从原点抬起头我摒住呼吸流动的声音当我睁开眼看见的是自己i say i'm back.control the music now作用力压抑的脉搏上一秒忽略我下一秒你就懂进化后的我细胞正在跳动i say i'm back.control the music now抬起胸重生的念头不断撞击着我骚动注视着我归零后的我从原点抬起头
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码有一首男生唱的英文歌里面的歌词翻译是,宝贝,这是你喜欢的方式_百度知道
有一首男生唱的英文歌里面的歌词翻译是,宝贝,这是你喜欢的方式
我有更好的答案
不知道对不对。。是i need your love
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌歌词一个男生唱的 里面有很长一段打嗝的是什么歌 叫什么gril_百度知道
有一首英文歌歌词一个男生唱的 里面有很长一段打嗝的是什么歌 叫什么gril
s not a big big thing if you leave me  But I do feel I will miss you much  Miss you much.    I's so very cold outside  Like the way I'm feeling inside  I&#39  Big Big World  Emilia    I'm a big big girl  In a big big world  It'm a big big girl  In a big big world  It&#39.  I's now raining  And tears are falling from my eyes  Why did it have to happen  Why did it all have to end  I's not a big big thing if you leave me  But I do do feel  that I do do will miss you much  Miss you much.    Outside it's not a big big thing if you leave me  But I do do feel  that I do do will miss you much  Miss you much.    I have your arms around me ooooh like fire  But when I open my eyes  You'm a big big girl  In a big big world  It's all yellow and nice  It's not a big big thing if you leave me  But I do do feel  that I do do will miss you much  Mm a big big girl  In a big big world  It&#39.    I can see the first leaf falling  It's not a big big thing if you leave me  But I do do feel  that I do do will miss you much  Mm a big big girl  In a big big world  It&#39
餐饮从业员
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 里约奥运门票滞销 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信