有一首前几年最近一首很火的英文歌歌

最近有一首很火的男声DJ英文歌高潮部分是【提爸K】的是什么歌曲?
K有混音的感觉
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录最近很火的一首女声英文歌,前四句最后都有哦哦哦,求歌名._魔兽世界吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:7,998,904贴子:
最近很火的一首女声英文歌,前四句最后都有哦哦哦,求歌名.
女神镇 重新整理了一下...
我们队里主唱是个师姐,...
今天去超市买东西的时候...
我刚才下载到了。完整版...
诚恳爆个素颜照,搜不到...
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴一首节奏感很强的英文歌,一个小女孩唱的,大概在08.09年左右很火的,歌名只记得开头是个one_百度知道
一首节奏感很强的英文歌,一个小女孩唱的,大概在08.09年左右很火的,歌名只记得开头是个one
大概在08.09年左右很火的一首节奏感很强的英文歌,一个小女孩唱的
我有更好的答案
s My Life2.The Rasmus - First Day Of My Life6:1金属摇滚都很劲爆的.Nightwish-Bye Bye Beautiful3.Pain - Dancing with the Dead4.Eternal Tears Of Sorrow - The Last One For Life5.Bon Jovi-It&#39
歌曲名字是one开头的,比较长的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
节奏感的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首小女孩唱的英文歌2013年的时候好像很火高潮的时候有嗷嗷嗷嗷嗷唱的小女孩大概有十一二岁_百度知道
一首小女孩唱的英文歌2013年的时候好像很火高潮的时候有嗷嗷嗷嗷嗷唱的小女孩大概有十一二岁
ve been up and i've been downGirl you make my world go roundThere't get it rightTill you opened up my eyesYou turn my hole worldUpside down2 3 4Things are looking upThings are looking upI couldn've been up and i't findThe star in the skyBut now that i found usThings are looking upEven when i't find the star in the skyBut now that i found usThings are looking upEven when i's nothing like the high i foundThings are looking upThings are looking upThings are looking upThings are looking upI couldn't find the star in the skyBut now that i found usThings are looking upEven when i't findThe star in the skyBut now that i found usThings are looking upYou were diamondI was a couldmindYou were a freewayI was a stop signI was a paycheckYou't find the star in the skyBut now that i found usThings are lookingThings are looking upThings are looking upI couldn'm downHow about enoughLooking at the groundI couldn&#39Things Are Looking Up - R5You are a businessI was a start upYou are like high spendI was under lookI need a coffeYou are a starbucks starbucksYou were a recordI was a remixYou were the sunshineI was a rain checkYou needed timeYou were my rolex my rolexI couldn's nothing like the high i foundThings are looking upThings are looking upI've been downGirl you make my world go roundThere'm downHow about enoughLooking at the groudI couldn't get it rightTil you opened up my eyesYou turn my hole world upside down2 3 4Things are looking upThings are looking upI couldn'm downHow about enoughLooking at the groundI couldn't find the star in the skyBut now that i found usThis are looking upI't find the star in the skyBut now that i found usThings are looking upEven when i'm downHow about enoughLooking at the groundI couldn're like goldmine a goldmineI couldn&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
归属地的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
You're not my sunshine
I'm yours
大家还关注