玩飞车的朋友们,知不知道里面界面的歌有一首歌词里面好像是we never say goodbye

有一首英文歌,开头是男声,之后是女声,歌词里面好像有in my eyes,和in my mind_百度知道
有一首英文歌,开头是男声,之后是女声,歌词里面好像有in my eyes,和in my mind
歌词里面好像有in my eyes有一首英文歌,貌似还有to be true,是非常舒缓的旋律,哪位大神知道啊,开头是男声,和in my mind ,之后是女声
he Day You Went Away - M2Moh~oh~oh~hmm~~~Well I wonder could it beWhen I was dreaming about you babyYou were dreaming of meCall me crazyCall me blindTo still be suffering is stupid after all of this timeDid I lose my love to someone betterAnd does she love you like I doI do you know I really really doWell heySo much I need to sayBeen lonely since the dayThe day you went awaySo sad but trueFor me there've got till it's goneHow could I carry on the day you went awayCause I's only youBeen crying since the daythe day you went awaythe day you went awaythe day you went awayDid I lose my love to someone betterAnd does she love you like I doI do you know I really really doWell heySo much I need to sayBeen lonely since the dayThe day you went awaySo sad but trueFor me there'll never have againI know I guess I really really knowWell heySo much I need to sayBeen lonely since the dayThe day you went awaySo sad but trueFor me there's only youBeen crying since the daythe day you went awayoh~oh~yeah~~~I remember date and timeSeptember twenty secondSunday twenty five after nineIn the doorway with your caseNo longer shouting at each otherThere were tears on our facesAnd we were letting go of something specialSomething we's only youBeen crying since the daythe day you went awayWhy do we never know what we&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
&everything i do&
英文版的两只老虎
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求一首英文歌的名字是一个女的唱的.歌词里面好像有一句 I never thought I couldn't 好像还有 say good morning./show/p7OedGr5zlbF3Iux.html这个是这首歌的地址.
不良嗜好°焏氰
《long shot》Kelly Clarkson/m?f=ms&tn=baidump3&ct=&lf=&rn=&word=long+shot+Kelly+Clarkson&lm=0
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码QQ飞车有一首老歌名字叫Never say goodbye,请问是谁唱的谢谢,我直接搜索出来的都是_百度知道
QQ飞车有一首老歌名字叫Never say goodbye,请问是谁唱的谢谢,我直接搜索出来的都是
QQ飞车有一首老歌名字叫Never say goodbye,请问是谁唱的谢谢,我直接搜索出来的都是其他同名歌曲
提问者采纳
是我的女孩片尾曲么
不知道啊!!!
还有一个是baby vox唱的
应该是这俩其中一个
昨天下载的那个就是baby vox唱的,不是
那就是我的女孩片尾曲
那就是我的女孩片尾曲
你直接搜我的女孩片尾曲就出来了
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
《never say goodbye》原曲是韩剧《我的女孩》主题曲。演唱:Y-Staryeah
韩国的李俊基
qq飞车的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌歌名,我只记得其中一句歌词,we never say goodbye·····求高人打救!我找了几个月了!_百度知道
求一首英文歌歌名,我只记得其中一句歌词,we never say goodbye·····求高人打救!我找了几个月了!
是一队男子乐队唱的,慢歌。
''''&#39, everything\'ve come home at lastAnd this time will ne nigger and brighter than we knew itSo watch me fly we all know I can do itCould I stop my hands from shaking, the magic in the makingWll have early morning madnessWe&#92, everything\t know how I\''&#39, everything&#92?Has there ever been a moment withll have magic in the makingYs as if we never said goodbye I don\&#39, the painted seaAS IF WE NEVER SAID GOODBYE Glenn CloseFrom Sunset Boulevard I don&#92, everything\m coming out of make-upThe lights already burningNot long until the camera will start turningAnd the early morning madnessAnd the magic in the makingY't want to be alone that&#92, and I need a moment The whispered conversations in overcrowded hallwaysThe atmosphere as thrilling here as alwaysF's as if we never said goodbye I\s as if we never said goodbyeYm trembling now you can\ve spent so many morning just trying to resist youI\m frightenedI know my way around hereT'''ve missed youIn the ever-spinning playgroundWe were young together I\''s waited long enough I\'s all in the pastThis world&#92, the sound hereYes, the early morning madnessFeel, a world to rediscoverBut I\t know why I&#92? The whispered conversations in overcrowded hallwaysSo much to say not just today but alwaysWe&#92
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Mariah Carey-Bye Bye
制作by Taka 玛丽亚凯莉主题花园
This is for my peoples
Who just lost somebody
Ya best friend ya baby
Ya man or ya lady
Put ya hand way up high
We will never say bye
Mamas daddys sisters brothers
Friends and cousins
This is for my peoples
Who lost their grandmothers
Lift ya head to the sky
Cause we will never say bye
As a child there were them times
I didn't get it but you kept me in line
I didn't know why you didn't show up sometimes
On Sunday mornings and I missed you
But I'm glad we talked through
All them grown folk things
Separation brings
You never let me know it
You never let it show...
蒙个吧,如果是男的,是不是bon jovi 的 never say goodbye?
you are not alone
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁say hello tho
so good bye
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
兄弟,我今天下载时碰到一首,cant_get_u_out-of-my_head。应该就是这首。
真是太巧了,碰巧听到它,碰巧还看到你的提问,在baidu mp...
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({