看着他们的羡慕眼光明星们那么瘦,真心羡慕啊!

美国人会真心羡慕中国的哪些生活或者制度?
比如人工成本低,晚上医院都开门,到处都是超市购物方便,这是我想的,其他方面还会有吗?比如读大学我们相对便宜之类的。我也不清楚,所以提问
按投票排序
327 个回答
实体书和电子书的价格(感谢评论里知友们的提醒)
这个问题真的要问外国人才合适。在Reddit上有一个问题是 中国的哪些事情是你真的非常喜欢而本国需要改进的?里面的回答我大致翻译了一下,大家可以看一看:1,公园文化早上5点起床公园门就开了。人们在里面玩纸牌、下棋、练唱歌、跳广场舞、拿着鸟笼闲逛、练太极和气功……确实很吵。但是比美国一些被流浪汉占据的公园好多了。真希望自己老了之后能像这些老人一样,自在地下棋、唱歌、练太极……2,微信钱包和支付宝能够在餐馆付钱、给司机付账、随便给朋友转钱。5秒内就能支付完成。真的太棒了!3,淘宝淘宝上的东西税款低、没有进出口费用,所以费用也出奇的低。4,电动车便宜又好用。最喜欢在交通非常堵的时候,开着电动车穿过一群堵着的车。,5,超便宜的水果蔬菜中国集市上的水果又新鲜又便宜,比超市的水果好太多。新鲜水果和蔬菜在美国非常贵。6,免费/便宜下载电影、音乐“我”知道这不合法,但是管它呢,真的超爱这一点7,喝酒在中国我可以在下班路上的一直喝着酒回家,没有人管。但是在美国肯定不行。8,友好的警察我是一个美国白人女孩,所以我不是有什么种族歧视,但是我尽量避免跟美国警察有接触。就是感觉他们总想揪着你一点小毛病刁难你。在中国的情况完全不同。这里的警察更多的是维持秩序(keeping the peace)而不是执法(enforcing the law)。所以当我问中国警察“请问最近的地铁在哪里”时,我一点都不会觉得不安。他们不会因为你问一个简单的问题就把你当成一个罪犯。9,便宜的医疗我眼角划伤,去一个专门的眼科医院才花了350元人民币。在美国我得负债,我最低要花3000美元才只能找到一个医生看我。在美国,只有当你觉得这病会给你后半生造成巨大伤害或者你可能会死时才会去医院。但在中国不是这样,太神奇了!10,微信回美国后真的很怀念在微信上加好友的便捷。一下子就连上了。在美国,人人都还是用名片,你之后还能去查阅这些名片,太不方便。
This is my opinion. It may vary depending on who you ask though.I can find a lot of things in China and in the United States except for these 5.1. Food2. Affordable College Tuition3. Food4. Public Transportation (the bigger cities in China have superb public transportation)5. Did I say food?
转自朋友“marketing课上
坐在我前一排的一老美
上着QQ 下着迅雷
看着爱情公寓
姐决定再次相信爱情了”“marketing课上
坐在我前一排的一老美
上着QQ 下着迅雷
看着爱情公寓
姐决定再次相信爱情了”
"WOW! There are lots of songs in your cellphone. You must be very rich." 去Berkeley夏令营的一同学说有人这样跟他讲..
这种问题明显要来Quora问嘛下面是最高票的答案,作者在上海教书。感谢
的精彩翻译1.薪水。同样作为一名历史老师,在中国可以拿到跟在美国本土学校差不多的薪水(大约$40-45K),其中包括住房津贴和每年回家往返机票。重要的是,薪水还在涨。  在美国的新泽西地区,因为我要支付学生贷款,汽车费用,汽车保险,房租,杂费等,我很难住得起公寓。  在中国,房租由学校支付。杂费很少(冬天空调电费总共最多$100,水费最多$10,无流量限制的网费$30).不需要买车,所以也没有汽车保险。出行去任何地方,我可以打的(起步价$3)或者租车(起步价$5),坐地铁(少于$1)。美食超多,是吃货的天堂。按摩和SPA当然也是服务远超所值(我常去的地方是$30/90min,当然还有更便宜的选择。)至于旅行,不提了,实惠... 总之,工资用不完,只好寄回家去还学生贷款。2 .  美食。离开上海去中国其他地方工作的那一年是我最怀念的。地方菜系(湘,蜀,昆,关外,台,新,藏)真是太太太太......好吃啦。在我现在住的地方方圆5公里,还能吃到其他国家各种美味(泰国菜,日本菜....),当然最重要的是,良心价!上海的消费水平高于北京,这里的人民常常抱怨通货膨胀,特别是食物价格的上涨。不过,相对美国来说,食物还是相当便宜的。我不介意花费$15~30去西餐厅吃早包含一两个bloody Mary的早午餐(那种四星自助餐要花费$80~100)4 .
生活便利。你没时间去搞家务?叫家政搞定($6/h)。你想吃某家美味的食物但是担心饭店卫生?可以叫外卖。有许多饭店都支持网上订餐,电话叫外卖。瓶装水,也可以送货上门。你不想花费$100买一件新西装?在这里,你可以直接带图上服装市场,$10搞定。想吃鲜榨果汁?叫外卖搞定。你能想到的需求,基本上都可以很方便的搞定。随着超市的增多,外国食品超市和配送都不是4年前的样子了。5 .
旅行。一个字:便宜。酒店随便住,可报销。我请我妈在泰国的某别墅过圣诞。我自己在河内的索菲特酒店过生日。我是一名从骨子里热情的背包客,住过各种旅舍,已经在路上长达8年。生活在中国,让我有机会去见识东亚和东南亚的文化而不至于破产。虽然去年超支了一点点,但只是个别情况,意识到自己可以到处旅行的感觉很好。
据我所知,我的那些在更好的国际学校拿着更高的薪水的美国朋友,生活在城市郊区的别墅,每个月用于公寓或是去外面吃饭的钱就想当于我全部的薪水。我男朋友住在一个这样的一个别墅,而且有司机,他一直都在顶层餐厅消费,我也想成为他们中的一员。虽然在大多数中国人的眼里,我可能被看做是有钱人,但是在这真正的有钱外国人扎堆的上海,我无法享受到持久的奢华。但是我知道在我这个年纪(29),我能支付得起比美国更多的东西。6.文化/语言。生活在上海市中心,意味着我可以每天都同当地文化接触。我已经开始学习读和说普通话让我能够在市场杀价,在饭店点菜,跟的士司机交流,告诉别人我的家乡以及我的职业。城市里也到处都有英语导航,在这里生活可以完全不用学普通话。当然,交流也有很多受挫的时候,比如你说你住在你的海外别墅里。但是我喜欢现在的生活。作为一名历史老师,我每天都说普通话,我发现生活在中国,体验中国的不断变化是一件神奇的事情。你可以见到逝去的历史积累造就了今天的中国政府,随着经济的不断发展,一个崭新的中国正在到来。很幸运来到这里感受这前所未有的的活力。 原文:1. Your salary. I get paid pretty much equal to what I would in the USA ($40-45k) as a history teacher at a local school, which includes a stipend for housing and round-trip flight home every year... but my salary goes further here. At home, I could hardly afford an apartment (I'm from New Jersey) because I had student loans, car payments, car insurance, rent, utilities, etc. Here, rent is paid. Utilities are cheap ($100 max fo $10 $30 unlimited internet). I have no car, no car insurance. I can get taxis (starting at $3) or hire a car (starting at $5) or take the metro (less than $1) everywhere. I can eat very well with a variety of foods, go get massages & spa treatments ($30 for 90min at my fave place, but you can go to cheaper places), and travel cheaply. All while still having enough to send home to pay for student loans...2. The food. I left Shanghai for a year for another job and that is what I missed most. All the regional cuisines (Hunan, Sichuan, Yunnan, Dongbei, Taiwanese, Xinjiang, Tibetan) are delicious and fantastic. I can also get a wide range of international cuisines within 5km of my apartment (Thai, Vietnamese, Vegan, Organic, Japanese, French, Italian, Mediterranean, Spanish, Mexican, Turkish, Moroccan, Indian, Malaysian, Singaporean, etc. etc.) and, for the most part, are reasonably priced. Shanghai is more expensive than Beijing and people here always complain about inflation, especially with cost of food. However, with everything else being relatively cheap, I don't mind spending $15-30 on a Western restaurant brunch which includes a bloody Mary or two... (not the four star crazy buffets... they are $80-100)3. Convenience. You don't have time to clean your house or do your laundry? Hire an ayi (maid/nanny) ... Mine costs about $6/hr ... You don't want to go to your favorite restaurant for dinner because the pollution is bad? Don't worry, you can have it delivered. There are many restaurant delivery services where you can order online and someone goes to get your order from the restaurant and brings it to you... You don't want to go to the foreign supermarket? You can order online and have it delivered. You don't want to go to the store to buy bottled water? You can have it delivered. You don't want to spend $100s on a new suit? Bring a picture to the fabric market and they'll make it for $10s. You want to do a juice cleanse? You can buy one and have it delivered to you every day. You can get a lot of things done for you if you know how... And the list keeps growing! All the choices for foreign food markets & deliveries were not around 4 years ago, so the market is growing...4. Travel. You can travel cheaply in the entire region. You can also splurge on a hotel because the cost of wherever you're going is going to be nominal. I treated my mom to a private villa in Thailand for Christmas. I stayed at the Sofitel in Hanoi for my birthday. I am a ardent budget backpacker at heart and have been travelling & living in hostels for 8 years, but living in China has given me the opportunity to see many different cultures around East and Southeast Asia and stay within my budget. Only in the last year have I started splurging a bit, and while I don't do it all the time, it's nice to know that I can...Now, I know friends at bigger international schools with bigger salaries that live in bubbles on the outskirts of town and spend my entire monthly salary on apartments or going out to eat... My boyfriend lives in such a bubble with a driver and he eats at the top tier restaurants all the time... I like being in the middle of it all... I would probably be considered rich by most Chinese, but middle-upper class by most expats here in Shanghai... I can`t enjoy top tier luxuries all the time, but I can afford way more that I ever could in the USA at my age (I'm 29)and if you're looking for a non-monetary and/or food answer:5. Culture/Language. Living in the middle of Shanghai means that I interact with the local culture every day. I've learned to read and speak enough Mandarin to haggle in markets, order in restaurants, talk to taxi drivers, have conversations about where I'm from and what I do, navigate around the city, etc. It can be very frustrating sometimes, and I know if you are in your expat bubble, you don't even have to speak any Mandarin at all, but I like what I've experienced. I speak Mandarin every day and as a history teacher, I find living and experiencing the changes in China to be fascinating. You can see the impact the past has had on the current government and how the economic changes are paving the way for a new China to emerge... it's great to be here and experience all of the energy...看完之后,感觉有点心酸。
看着iTunes store里二十几、三十几刀的美剧电影,天朝真心幸福。PS. 本来天朝视频网站广告+正版视频的模式很有前途,结果广电…
酸奶里面一般带勺子,牛奶一般带吸管,我认真的。我的美国室友听说之后整整三天见人就说你知道中国酸奶送勺子吗我们是怎么了为啥没有想到???
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录你迷恋身体的那个部位+头发。
每一个女生都想拥有一头乌黑的亮发,我也想有呢,而且长这么大我没有留过这么长,看到同事的长发及腰真心羡慕啊,所以去年的时候我觉决定把我的头发留起来了。
其实我的头发一直都是我骄傲的地方,每次去做头发,理发师都说我的头发特别好,别人软化一个小时都可以,我的至少一个半小时,关键是发质太硬了,爱美也是要付出代价的。
其实我的头发真的是不知道怎么遗传的,因为我爸妈的头发又是自来卷的,可是我的没有,我妈都是奇怪了,还以为抱错了呢。你们看,这是什么父母啊,自己的孩子都怀疑。
每次出去玩的时候,我都想照背影,我想看看自己的长发都哪里了,我想把我最美好的一面留下来。其实长头发护理起来特别的麻烦,尤其的是夏天的时候,隔一天要洗一次,而且浪费洗发水,但是爱美也是要付出代价和行动的。
长发披肩美女,我等那个可以把它挽起来的人。
miss★ you
亲爱的一头乌黑的长发真的特别的迷人。
我现在头发留的很长了。
就想钱包鼓
我也觉得你的头发很好很不错的头发。
兰姐姐肖像权
这个头发挺漂亮呢挺长的亲爱的。
---梦梦---
这也很不错啊,你确实有一头乌黑亮发。
我也很喜欢乌黑的长发哦,很淑女。
草莓么么哒!