有一首bgm是什么the fire 然后take me out of there,接着一直k第二季电音bgm

谁知道一首叫super star的欧美歌曲,好像是有舞蹈的,然后一开始是男声,一开始歌词里很多su_百度知道
谁知道一首叫super star的欧美歌曲,好像是有舞蹈的,然后一开始是男声,一开始歌词里很多su
一开始歌词里很多super star,但不是全部,然后一开始是男声,我就知道这些了谁知道一首叫super star的欧美歌曲,然后是电音,好像是有舞蹈的
ladyand to hold your body closetake another step into the no-mans landfor the longest timeSING - Ed SheeranIt's a keeperJust from this one small act of kindness, oh-oh-oh-oh-ohIf you love me come on get involvedFeeling rushing through you from your head to toeoh-oh-oh-oh-ohSINGoh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-ohoh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-ohLt ya let me know!oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-ohSINGoh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-ohThis love is a blazeI saw flames from the side of the stageAnd the firebrigade comes in a couple of daysUntil then we got nothing to say and nothing to knowBut something to drink and maybe something to smokeLet it go until I wrote a changeSinging we found love in a local rage noI don's kissing my mouthI need ya darlingcome onset the toneif you feel ya fallingwon've?We just sit on the couch one thingLed to another now she's nice to meet yaAnd then she handed me of a bottle of water filled with tequilaI already know she&#39, been sat with youFor most of the nightIgnoring everybody herewe wished they would disappearSo;re getting ahead of the programIm drunk and gm meant to drive homeBut I&#39, maybe we could get down nowAnd I don's late in the eveningGlass on the sideI&#39, oh-oh-oh-oh-ohIf you love me come on get involvedFeeling rushing through you from your head to toeoh-oh-oh-oh-ohSINGoh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-ohoh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-ohLouder, I't really know what I't wanna knowIf you'm in deepIf anybody finds out I&#39, ladyI need ya darlingcome onset the toneif you feel ya fallingwon&#39!oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-ohSINGoh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-ohCm supposed to sayBut I can just figure it out and hope and prayI told them my name and said it't really wanna danceCan you feel it?All that I can here is music from the backCt ya let me know?All the guys in here don&#39
很抱歉也不是……
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
欧美歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁remix 旋律 电音 dj - 网易云音乐
remix 旋律 电音 dj
播放:38次
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)
网络文化经营许可证:【电子 纯音 燃曲 BGM】800首 至臻之选 - 网易云音乐
【电子 纯音 燃曲 BGM】800首 至臻之选
精选电音,纯音乐,经典英文歌BGM
听一次就会上瘾
如果你感觉前奏不好,那就听一听高潮
我们不一定会创作音乐
但我们一定要懂得欣赏好的音乐
每一首音乐,都有我特别喜欢的地方
我会不定期添加新的好听的电...
精选电音,纯音乐,经典英文歌BGM
听一次就会上瘾
如果你感觉前奏不好,那就听一听高潮
我们不一定会创作音乐
但我们一定要懂得欣赏好的音乐
每一首音乐,都有我特别喜欢的地方
我会不定期添加新的好听的电音纯音
带上你的耳机
让我们一起抖腿、摇摆、嗨嗨嗨!
播放:98次
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)
网络文化经营许可证:求一首英文歌 开头是什么dj in the space 高潮是降调的啦啦啦啦啦(很快有点电音的感觉_百度知道
求一首英文歌 开头是什么dj in the space 高潮是降调的啦啦啦啦啦(很快有点电音的感觉
求一首英文歌 开头是什么dj in the space 高潮是降调的啦啦啦啦啦(很快有点电音的感觉) 不是on the floor 也不是sha la la 和 can't
get out of you head
oh,t make it down the road with one headlightNo I don't even know if I't even know if I&#39,t even know how I surviveI won't take anymoreNobody ringing my telephone nowOh how I miss such a beautiful soundAnd I don'm aliveOh;t make it to the shore without your lightNo I don&#39, oh without you nowThis is what it feels likeNothing to hold but the memories and framesOh they remind me of the battle I facet even know how I surviveI won'm aliveOh;t even know how I surviveI won'm going downAnd I don't even know if I&#39, oh without you nowThis is what it feels likeAnd I don't make it to the shore without your lightNo I don&#39. Trevor Guthrie) - Armin Van BuurenNobody here knocking at my doorThe sound of silence I can&#39, without you I drownSomebody save me I'm aliveOhThis Is What It Feels Like (feat
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
电音的相关知识
其他2条回答
是不是up all night
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首男的唱的英文歌,类似电音歌词有米咦咦咦咦咦咦~_百度知道
有一首男的唱的英文歌,类似电音歌词有米咦咦咦咦咦咦~
New Life - O SI still like the sound of the rainOn my roof at nightKind of like God's knockingI still like to hear the trainLike it's coming through my roomCome to take me awayIt's not a new lifeIt's the same old oneIt's not a new lifeIt's the same old oneJust differentI still walk with my eyes shutJust to see how far I'll goBefore I stumbleI still like to drink all nightTo say the things I won'tIn the daylightIt's not a new lifeIt's the same old oneIt's not a new lifeIt's the same old oneJust differentIf you know how to change itPlease tell me nowI don't know howI got your message in the mailIt said I'm glad you're doing wellOut there in your new lifeIt's not a new lifeIt's the same old oneIt's not a new lifeIt's the same old oneOhIt's not a new lifeIt's the same old oneIt's no订矗斥匪俪睹筹色船姬t a new lifeIt's the same old oneIt's not a new life
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英雄联盟电音bgm 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信