but that's alright because i love the way you lie, i love the way you lie
i can't tell you what it really is
i can only tell you what it feels like
and right now it's a still night in my wind pipe
i can't breathe but i still fight while i can fight
as long as the wrong feels right it's like i'm in flight
high off the law, drunk from my hate,
it's like i'm huffing paint and i love it the more i suffer, i suffocate
and right before i'm about to drown, she resuscitates m...
开始是没有音乐的吗?
没有前奏,直接唱的,楼主你可以去听听看嘛。。。
谢谢你。!
was……什么的。高潮部分
副歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁今天听到一首女声唱的英文歌,只记得高潮部分有一句in my head(好像是)请问是什么歌呢如题歌曲节奏有点慢,很好听
娜娜のy3045
  我第一个回答  LZ给的范围太宅了,但是要是我猜对了,说明咱俩爱的曲风差不多呢,  我猜猜看:是Maria Arredondo唱的《burning》  里面有“in my head”,节奏正好有点慢,确实也很好听,  歌词及大意如下:  歌名:burning  Passion is sweet  激情是甜蜜的  Love makes weak  爱却带来脆弱  You said you cherished freedom so  你曾说自由至上  You refuse to let it go  因此你不愿被束缚  Follow your fate  跟随你的命运  Love and hate  爱恨情仇  Never fail to seize the day  决不失去每一天  But don't give yourself away .  但不要放弃你自己  Oh when the night falls  哦 当夜晚降临  And you are all alone  你孤身一人  In your deepest sleep what  在你沉睡之时/在你脑海的最深处  Are you dreaming of  你梦见了什么  My skin's still burning from your touch  肌肤之亲 让我陶醉/你触摸后我的皮肤一直在燃烧  Oh I just can't get enough  哦 我只是无法满足  I said I wouldn't ask for much  曾答应不再向你索取  But your eyes are dangerous  然而你的眼睛摄人心魄  Oh the thought keep spinning in my head挥之不去/哦 那个想法一直在我脑中挥之不去  Can we drop this masquerade  我们可否坦诚相对/我们能否扔下这伪装  I can't predict where it ends  纵使结局无法预料/我无法预料我们何时会结束  If you are the rock I'll crush against  我仍然甘愿飞蛾扑火/可即使你是石头我仍然愿意碰上去  Trapped in a crowd  (那时我们)置身于茫茫人海之中  The music is loud  乐声嘈杂  I said I love my freedom too  我说我同样珍爱自由  Now I'm not so sure I do  可现在我却又不那么确定我珍爱  All eyes on you  看到你的一切  Rings so true  那么真实地告诫着我  Better quit while you're ahead  最好在你还在前面的时候就离开  Now I'm not so sure I am  可现在我却又不那么确定我能  Oh when the night falls  哦 当夜幕降临  And your are all alone  你孤身一人  In your deepest sleep what  在你沉睡之时/在你脑海的最深处  Are you dreaming of  你梦见了什么  My skin's still burning from your touch  肌肤之亲 让我陶醉/你触摸后我的皮肤一直在燃烧  Oh I just can't get enough  哦 我只是无法满足  I said I wouldn't ask for much  曾答应不再向你索取  But your eyes are dangerous  然而你的眼睛摄人心魄  Oh the thought keep spinning in my head挥之不去/哦 那个想法一直在我脑中挥之不去  Can we drop this masquerade  我们可否坦诚相对/我们能否扔下这伪装  I can't predict where it ends  纵使结局无法预料/我无法预料我们何时会结束  If you are the rock I'll crush against  我仍然甘愿飞蛾扑火/可即使你是石头我仍愿意碰上去  My soul my heart  我的灵魂,我的心  If you're near if you're far  无论你近在咫尺或是你远在天涯  My life my love  我的生命,我的挚爱  You can have it all.ooohaaaah.  请一并带走  Oh when the night falls  哦 当夜幕降临  And you are all alone  你孤身一人  In your deepest sleep what  在你沉睡之时/在你脑海的最深处  Are you dreaming of  你梦见了什么  My skin's still burning from your touch  肌肤之亲 让我陶醉/你触摸后我的皮肤一直在燃烧  Oh I just can't get enough  哦 我只是无法满足  I said I wouldn't ask for much  曾答应不再向你索取  But your eyes are dangerous  然而你的眼睛摄人心魄  Oh the thought keep spinning in my head挥之不去/哦 那个想法一直在我脑中挥之不去  Can we drop this masquerade  我们可否坦诚相对/我们能否扔下这伪装  I can't predict where it ends  纵使结局无法预料/我无法预料我们何时会结束  If you are the rock I'll crush against  我仍然甘愿飞蛾扑火/可即使你是石头我仍愿意碰上去
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码有一首英文歌是最近挺火的歌 高潮是一个女的唱 we say o v o v o v o we s_百度知道
有一首英文歌是最近挺火的歌 高潮是一个女的唱 we say o v o v o v o we s
y o v o v o v o两遍的
具体是这样差不多 有谁知道
Scream & ShoutBlack Eyed Peas的Will.I.Am和Britney Spears唱的望采纳~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁开头打鼓的英文歌女生唱的高潮好像是heiheihei什么的很嗨_百度知道
开头打鼓的英文歌女生唱的高潮好像是heiheihei什么的很嗨
t blame it on meDon't blame it on meDon't blame it on meCan't blame it on meDon't blame it on meDon'llt blame it on meSo blame it on the nightDon't blame it on meDon't blame it on meSo blame it on the nightDon&#39,I will be better this timeDon&#39Blame - Calvin HarrisCan&#39,I will be better this timeOh I promiseI't blame it on meDon'llt blame it on meBlame it on the nightDon't you seeI was manipulated by itWho let her through the doorI had no choice in thisI was the friend she missedShe needed me to talkSo blame it on the nightDon't blame it on meNo one saw somethingStart a thingYeahI got defenseOh I promiseI't blame it on meDon't blame it on meBlame it on the nightDon't be sleepin't blame it on meDon't blame it on meDon't a feeling I can keepSo blame it on the nightDon'm hurtingThis ain't blame it on meDon'Keep on wakingIs that the woman next to me?Guilt is burningInside I't blame it on meDon't blame it on meBlame it on the nightDon't blame it on meBlame it on the nightDon&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他3条回答
是不是还有鼓手说的onetwoonetwo
girlfriend
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌 开头女的唱,没有任何伴奏 (好像是I WANT TO BE A.)然后有个男的唱高潮 什么什么...WITH ME(在这停顿一下) 然后 I WANT TO BE A...谁知道啊
fenger110137
be what you want to be肯定是,你只是记错了开头没伴奏而已/v_show/id_XNTA0NTg5MDQ=.htmlB what u wanna b(Darin Zanyar)doctor, actor, lawyer or a singerwhy not president, be a dreameryou can be just the one you wanna bepolice man, fire fighter or a post manwhy not something like your old manyou can be just the one you wanna bedoctor, actor, lawyer or a singerwhy not president, be a dreameryou can be just the one you wanna bei know that we all got one thingthat we all share togetherwe got that one nice dreamwe live foryou never know what life could bringcoz nothing last for everjust hold on to the teamyou play fori know you could reach the topmake sure that you won't stopbe the one that you wanna benow sing this with mewe may have different ways to thinkbut it doesn't really matterwe all caught up in the steamof this lifefocus on every little thingthat's what does really matterluxury cars and blingthats not real lifei know you could reach the topmake sure that you won't stopbe the one that you wanna benow sing this with medoctor, actor, lawyer or a singerwhy not president, be a dreameryou can be just the one you wanna bepolice man, fire fighter or a post manwhy not something like your old manyou can be just the one you wanna belast year i used to dream about this daynow i'm here i'm singing for youi hope i could inspire youcoz i've got all the love, coz i've got all love for youdoctor, actor, lawyer or a singerwhy not president, be a dreameryou can be just the one you wanna bepolice man, fire fighter or a post manwhy not something like your old manyou can be just the one you wanna bedoctor, actor, lawyer or a singerwhy not president, be a dreameryou can be just the one you wanna bepolice man, fire fighter or a post manwhy not something like your old manyou can be just the one you wanna bedoctor, actor, lawyer or a singerwhy not president, be a dreameryou can be just the one you wanna bepolice man, fire fighter or a post manwhy not something like your old manyou can be just the one you wanna be
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 高潮重复的英文歌oh 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信