一首女声英文歌 高潮重复,里面有一句好像是baby we can have【或者其他的】 it all

一首女声英文歌,其中有段是:“待罗”_百度知道
一首女声英文歌,其中有段是:“待罗”
t care who you are我不管你是谁Where youre from从哪来What you did做过什么As long as you love me我只要你爱我Who you are我不管你是谁Where youre from从哪来Don't care who you are我不管你是谁Where youre from从哪来What you did做过什么As long as you love me我只要你爱我Who you are我不管你是谁Where youre from从哪来Don't really matter if youre on the run即使你行色匆匆也没有关系It seems like were meant to be我们似乎命中注定I don'm crazy that i am blind人们说我被感情冲昏了脑袋Risking it all in a glance竟转眼间赌上未来How you got my blind is still a mystery你怎会让我不顾一切还是个谜I can's deep within me都深深印在我心里Doesn've tried to hide it so that no one knows我设法把感情隐藏起来不让人看透But I guess it shows但恐怕我无法不流露When you look in to my eyes当你凝视着我What you did and where youre coming from你做过什么又从哪里来I don't care who you are我不管你是谁Where youre from从哪来What you did做过什么As long as you love me我只要你爱我Who you are我不管你是谁Where youre from从哪来Don't care我都不在乎as long as you love me baby只要你爱我就好,宝贝I don'm leaving my life in your hands我把自己交你掌管People say i&#39As Lonng As You Love Me - Backstreet BoysAs Lonng As You Love Me我只要你爱我Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine虽然早已习惯孤独形影相伴I't care what you did做过什么As long as you love me我只要你爱我Every little thing that you have said and done你说过做过的那些点点滴滴Feels like it't care what you did做过什么As long as you love me我只要你爱我who you are我不管你是谁Where youre from从哪来What you did做过什么As long as you love me我只要你爱我Who you are我不管你是谁Where youre from从哪来As long as you love me做过什么Who you are我只要你爱我As long as you love me我只要你爱我What you did你做过什么I don't get you out of my head我就是无法忘了你Don't care what you did做过什么As long as you love me我只要你爱我As long as you love me我只要你爱我I't care what is written in your history我不在乎你有过怎样的经历As long as youre here with me只要你和我在一起I don&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首女声英文歌,我知道前两句完整歌词。。_百度知道
求一首女声英文歌,我知道前两句完整歌词。。
这是一首很欢快的歌。,baby when i colse my eyes that see you,eheh eheh.前两句yeah.;t want a fight no more,come on.。,副歌很多that you are,还有i don&#39。求大神指点啊;m along,i fell you here even when i&#39。,有一句i&#39,是女声啊女声啊亲们..不是westlife 的i dont want a fight no more
提问者采纳
turn around there you areCan’t shake it, more)I don’t wanna fight it no more (no more, more, right, more, more, up, there you areI surrenderRight, more, more, more, eh, down, yeahThere you are.html -]My hands up I’m giving inEverything you see be yoursI don’t wanna fight it no moreGot my white flag up and I surrenderEverything you see be yoursI don’t wanna fight it no more (no more.elyrics, turn around, more, more)Got my white flag in the airLeft, turn around there you areAnd there’s just no escapeSo put my white flag in the air[- From , more, turn around there you are, up, yeah, more)Got my white flag in the airI’ve been hiding from the truth this whole timePicture perfect’s hangin’ right in front of meNow there’s no doubt, I’m giving inEverything you see be yoursI don’t wanna fight it no moreGot my white flag up and I surrenderEverything you see be yoursI don’t wanna fight it no more (no more, down, down, more)I don’t wanna fight it no more (no more, turn around there you areUp://www.elyrics, turn around there you areThere you are, more)I don’t wanna fight it no more (no more, more, more)I don’t wanna fight it no more (no more, more)Got my white flag in the air (no more, there you areUp, more, there you areThere you are, eh, more)Got my white flag in the air (no more, up, yeahWHITE FLAG Lyrics - ASHLYNE HUFFYeahhhhhhC’monEh, turn around there you are Up, there you areThere’s just no escapeSo put my white flag in the airMy hands up, there you areMy heart can’t get awayWe go right, turn around there you areCan’t shake it, more)I don’t wanna fight it no more (no more:http, turn around there you areCan’t shake it, right, you broke throughYou stole my heartYes you’re Cupid’s criminalLeft, yeahhBaby when I close my eyes I see youI feel you here even when I’m all aloneYou crept inside of my mind, turn around there you areThere you are
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
好象不是Because You Loved Me
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌,里面有句歌词好象是best we will like it_百度知道
求一首英文歌,里面有句歌词好象是best we will like it
里面有几句歌词好象是best will you like it以前学街舞的时候听到的,best when(好象是WHEN)you like it,best we will like it
Мама 妈妈(Vitas) 14.恋歌(李贞贤) 28. 现在就想见的人 (品冠) 9.爱的誓言(RICHA) 09. 小故事 (马浚伟&#47. 花容瘦 (李宇春)19.We Will Rock Y(欧美合辑) 08. 冬天的故事 (马天宇) 60.永恒的吻(Vitas) 04. 爱在你伤口 (任贤齐)46. Di(Emine) 13.TRIP(爱内里) 06.Kiss. 三毛 (腾格尔) 47. 分手对白 (汤加丽) 56. 北京欢迎你 (群星) 3;金莎) 77.不要爱她(李孝利) 21!. 因为是你 (王心凌)61.Yeah.Leavin’(抱歉. 中华力量 (羽泉)37. 千山万水 (周杰伦) 33.S. 送猪型鼠 (Twins) 81. 和寂寞说分手 (爱戴) 11..Звезда 星星(Vitas) 07. 陷入爱里面 (俞灏明&#47. 我想也没关系 (戴佩妮) 66. 遥远爱 (李冰冰) 35.Breathless(Shayn) 27.おかえり(绚香) 29.This Ain't Sex(Usher) 17. 感觉我的爱 (乔任梁) 68. 妹妹 (蔡卓妍) 84. 飞天小女警 (王心凌) 71;黎明) 45. 差生 (李宇春) 54.Dreams c(Hey) 16.说一声感谢 (中(刘承俊) 10. 反方向 (弦子) 75. 无可取代 (弦子)22. 不用说出口 (陈好)10. 伞下 (张宇) 74. 他在那里站岗 (许飞 )76;简美妍)52;文恩澄)58!Kis(Buo) 24.昨日重现(RICHA) 05.Mirrorcl(滨崎步) 25.We Can Go Anyw(Jesse) 22;俞灏明)82.Опера 2 Прелю(Vitas) 02. 不在服务区 (陈小春) 24.Don&#39. 每一个女人 (曹颖) 29. 仰望星空 (张杰) 86. 信念 (胡彦斌) 14. 天天向上 (黄圣依) 59. 落跑新娘 (刘若英) 99. 第三者的第三者 (弦子) 26. 大明星 (王栎鑫&#47.Do You Know (t(Enriq) 20.U(Sup) 27. 生命的挑战 (水木年华&#47.不落的太阳(张佑赫) 17.Prisoner(宇多田) 02.PERSONA (安七炫) 15. 我可以 (李圣杰) 83. 生日卡片 (黄圣依)67.O) 26. 喝彩北京 (.It's Who You K(Phil ) 30. 爱的真正重量 (熊天平) 87.水边的阿狄丽娜(RICHA) 11. 七仔 (s. 让自己亮起来 (s. 小太阳 (五月天)40. 舞林正传 (郭富城)日韩最新音乐01.Your Eyes (电影“(欧美合辑) 16.独一无二(李贞贤) 04.一个人(蔡妍() 09.My Love(蔡妍() 19. 我的背后 (5566)91.You Got A Good(U..至少还有你(Sup) 03.7 年的爱(金贤政) 20.Dilemma(欧美合辑) 19.H.i. 舍不得 (弦子) 17. 逃生 (张信哲) 42. 周大侠 (周杰伦) 95. 剑雪 (何韵诗/动力火车 ) 78.h. 光年 (李圣杰)100. 睡吧 (陈小春)31.能否再爱一次(李贞贤) 11.e) 80. 半情歌 (元若蓝) 39. 天生一对 (王栎鑫)88. 假如 (BOBO)4. 超模 (郑希怡) 69.crossing(新谷良) 13?. 越爱越难过 (吴克群)55.Intro(Usher) 29. 悲伤华尔兹 (尚雯婕) 93. 60分 (Twins)94. 一千万个拥抱 (温碧霞) 57. 有你有我 (赖雅妍) 90.1000の言叶((幸田来)欧美最新英文歌01.My Love(Justi) 10. 我们之间 (棒棒堂) 98. 唱情歌的人 (东来东往) 48. 独家记忆 (陈小春)34.Stan (Feat. 雪花抄 (张敬轩) 96. 我不是伟人 (陈小春)70. 依然在一起 (马天宇 )73.wont go home w(魔力红乐团) 28. 吻得太逼真 (张敬轩) 36. 随梦而飞 (陈慧琳&#47. 一晚长大 (刘德华) 20. 生命之光 (周笔畅) 15.Lose Yourself(Emine) 25. 一念之间 (戴佩妮)85. 为你写诗 (吴克群) 63. 小娃娃 (吉祥三宝) 62.Love In This C(Usher) 06;钟嘉欣)25. 爱与希望 (林俊杰) 5.E 如果那夜你回头-阿华 爱上你是一种罪过-张志林 爱上别人的人-符号 爱的最真-铁石 谁-蜜雪薇琪 原来这才是真的你-王心凌 她要我她不爱我-任贤齐 淘汰-陈奕迅 有一种爱叫做放手-阿木 爱情转移-陈 好听真的分给我吧谢谢啦. 期待爱 (林俊杰&#47.因为是女子(Fe(2NB) 18. 拥抱爱的梦想 (张靓颖)49. 你是此生最美的风景 (js) 12. 红遍全球 (张学友) 44. 不死心还在 (信乐团&#47.D. 我们都是一朵花 (江美琪)28. 黑色泪滴 (薛凯琪) 23. 生死不离 (成龙) 2. 一点点 (张娜拉) 38. 爱情第二 (陈晓东/高旗) 101. 彩色羽翼 (f. 听雪 (爱戴)64,已删除(Jesse) 12. 一个人失忆 (薛凯琪) 18.You Are Not Al(Micha) 18. 熊 (刘若英)97. 那些女孩教我的事 (品冠) 32.两个人(蔡妍() 07. 有一种快乐 (郑秀文) 27.r.你是我的奇迹 ((Sup) 14. 不用言语也可以温柔 (梁朝伟) 65.S!(Featurin(Usher) 24?(Sup) 08.)7. 承诺 (群星) 6.baby love (Beang) 03.男人总是让女人烦(李贞贤) 26.(Ola ) 23. 爱丽斯的第一次 (薛凯琪) 72. 期待你的爱 (林俊杰 ) 92.e)13;t Matter(Akon) 15. 淡淡的歌 (许飞) 50.h. 我知谁管着明天 (刘若英) 21. 唇彩 (陈晓东)16.北京加油(Macke) 21.O. 我们的梦想 (张娜拉) 30.real Emo(幸田来) 05.Prisoner(宇多田) 30. 小小的梦想 (孙俪) 41.きずな(松浦亜) 12;郑秀文)43. 这就是我 (戴佩妮) 51.One Love(Sup) 23. 出门靠朋友 (王宝强) 8. 情人节 (吴克群)79. 你看得见吗 (钟欣桐) 89.I believ(爱内里) 22.星河 Star River(Vitas)怀旧老歌祝你平安 - 孙悦 祝福 - 张学友 爱的奉献 - 韦唯 祈祷 - 王杰 海阔天空 - Beyond 从头再来 - 刘欢 让世界充满爱 - 群星 为了谁 - 祖海 壮志在我胸 - 成龙 感恩的心 - 欧阳菲菲 相亲相爱 - 群星 水手 - 郑智化 明天会更好 - 群星 男儿当自强 - 成龙 我想有个家 - 潘美辰伤感音乐歌曲西界-林俊杰 思前恋后-孙耀威 爱到不能-卢巧音 错了再错-张栋梁 两败俱伤-柯有伦 心中的遗憾-徐怀钰 离开了-康康 说你爱我-S最新的新歌TOP100好听的音乐 经典音乐 1. 我愿等 (苏永康) 53
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Git Fresh组合的 Booty Music歌词:Booty Music - Git FreshWhen the beat goin like that (boom boom)
Girl, I wanna put you up in my room
I wanna put you up against that wall
Throw you on the bed and take your clothes off (clothes off)
Everybody don't like it slow (it slow)
Consider me one of them folk
Let's get to it (get to it)
Do it (do it)
Get to it (get to it)
Kinda crunk and I'm off this scene
Have a blast and that's my shit
Once I had a shot of that good Petrone
I'm all in my boxers like Bobby Jones
Everybody don't like it slow (it slow)
Consider me one of them folk
And let's do it (do it)
Do it (do it)
Let's do it (do it)...
booty music
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌,我不知道歌名叫什么.只知道它有一句歌词是****one go ,baby let go ...女生唱的
粉色琉璃41
Jewel-Stay Here Forever这首歌吗?Oh (Oh) Oh (Oh) Oh Oh哦(哦)哦(哦)哦 哦 I'm laying here dreaming,Staring at the ceiling我盯着天花板塑造我的梦想 Wasting the day away浪费了一天的时间The world's flying by our window outside我们窗外的世界在转 But hey baby thats OK嗨,宝贝,那很好 This feels so right it can't be wrong这感觉不错,So far,as I can see目前为止,我能看见 Where you wanna go baby你想要去哪,宝贝 I'll do anything我可以做任何事 Cause if you wanna go,Baby let's go如果你想要走,宝贝,让我们一起走If you wanna rock on,ready to roll如果你想摇摆起来,那就准备好 And if you wanna slow down如果你想慢下来 We can slow down together我们可以一起慢下来 If you wanna walk,Baby let's walk如果你想漫步,宝贝,让我们一起吧 Have a little kiss,have a little talk来点亲吻,彼此谈谈We don't gotta leave at all我们都不离开 We can lay here forever我们永远留在这 Stay here forever永远留在这里 Oh Oh Oh Oh噢 哦 噢 哦 If you wanna see that Italian tower leaning如果你想看到意大利塔倾斜 Baby we can leave right now宝贝,我们现在就去 If that's too far如果太远 We can jump in the car,and take a little trip around town 我们可以跳进车子里,围着小镇旅行 They say that California is nice and warm this time of year他们说,加州每年的这个时候温暖而美丽 Baby,say the word,and we'll just disappear宝贝,说这个词,我们会就此消失 Cause if you wanna go,Baby let's go 如果你想要去,宝贝,我们出发吧 If you wanna rock on,ready to roll如果你想摇摆,随时准备 And if you wanna slow down如果你想慢下来We can slow down together我们可以一起放慢 If you wanna walk,Baby let's walk如果你想漫步,宝贝,让我们一起漫步吧 Have a little kiss,have a little talk来点亲吻,来点讨论 We don't gotta leave at all我们不离开 We can lay here forever我们永远呆在这 Stay here forever永远留在这里 Oh,It's a big world for a boy and a girl噢,这是男孩和女孩的世界 Letting go of it all放下一切 Holding on to one another拥有彼此 Oh,there's a whole lot of world to discover哦,还会由更多的发现 Under the coversSo if you wanna go,Baby lets go如果你想走.宝贝,我们出发吧 If you wanna rock,I'm ready to roll如果你想摇摆,我已经准备好了If you wanna slow down如果你想慢下来 We can slow down together我们可以一起放慢 If you wanna walk,Baby lets walk如果你想漫步,那我们就漫步 Have a little kiss,have a little talk来点亲吻,彼此谈谈 We don't gotta leave at all我们不离开We can lay here forever我们可以在一起 Stay here forever永远留在这里 Let's just lay here forever让我们永远在一起 Stay here forever永远留在这里 Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh噢 哦 噢 哦 噢
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码一首女生英文歌中一句是You better run away ,run away,run away.还有一段是baby you can do.baby what..._百度知道
一首女生英文歌中一句是You better run away ,run away,run away.还有一段是baby you can do.baby what...
what you say.baby what you say.还有一段是baby you can do,run away,run away一首女生英文歌中一句是You better run away
我有更好的答案
不知道是不是哦:dia frampton歌曲名。歌手名你好:这首歌有点符合:walk away望采纳,很高兴能回答你的问题
你好~女生英文歌?我听过bruno mars的 runaway baby 有一句很相似的歌词,不对的话我也没办法。。有可能帮不上你哟。。。。
Dia Frampton 的 Walk Away
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖