如果谁有可能的线索的话请email我,我截取了一段音频
试听地址如下:
;id=2135151#
问题补充:上面那个地址按“试听”就可以了,或者也可以点击
;ID=2135151
听不了哦~~~~
没听过,对不起
后才能查看评论及回答问题!
沪江娱乐英语论坛:K歌狂人:潘有礼自称能驾驭各种曲风的歌曲,现场更是歌性大发:一首抒情的《笔记》送给长得像周笔畅的马莹;一曲深情的《心跳》唱给李莉娜;一首活泼的《有一个姑娘》送给性格大大咧咧的李璐;更为心动女生唱了一曲“悲怆”的《烟花易冷》,引得女嘉宾们也纷纷展示歌喉,这是办《非诚好声音》的节奏嘛~
发布: 22:04:24作者:非诚勿扰
#K歌狂人#潘有礼自称能驾驭各种曲风的歌曲,现场更是歌性大发:一首抒情的《笔记》送给长得像周笔畅的马莹;一曲深情的《心跳》唱给李莉娜;一首活泼的《有一个姑娘》送给性格大大咧咧的李璐;更为心动女生唱了一曲“悲怆”的《烟花易冷》,引得女嘉宾们也纷纷展示歌喉,这是办《非诚好声音》的节奏嘛~
大家都在看
48小时点击榜
Copyright (C)
Inc. All Rights Reserved.
上海看看牛视网络传播有限公司 版权所有求一首英文歌名,女声像Yesteday once more这首英文歌是个女声唱的,曲风\调子和唱的声音有点像卡朋特的昨日重现,仿佛歌词有那么一句,THANK YOU,好像是收录在一张叫英文金曲50首的碟里.都不对呢,声音有点像卡朋特,曲_百度作业帮
求一首英文歌名,女声像Yesteday once more这首英文歌是个女声唱的,曲风\调子和唱的声音有点像卡朋特的昨日重现,仿佛歌词有那么一句,THANK YOU,好像是收录在一张叫英文金曲50首的碟里.都不对呢,声音有点像卡朋特,曲子的调调有点像昨日重现
dido的thank you?一首知名的英文歌 女生唱的 女的声音有点沙哑 歌词之间有间断 但是风格很清新_百度知道
一首知名的英文歌 女生唱的 女的声音有点沙哑 歌词之间有间断 但是风格很清新
钢琴伴奏的有点像独自说话的也有点像轻唱的
t mean  And that't going no where  then I followt nobody ever prove their love when  Things were all good  And two people are smiling  Love is found way down in the trenches  When he'm fussing  Though you's on  and your no longer stressin' pushin&#39.;s on it's throwing a fit  And she is sitting there crying  We tear it up  To patch it up  Break up  To make up  The show goes round and round  And that how we get down  We go back and forth  And anyone who goes through this should know  That what i am saying is for real  Real love is meant this way  (Chorus)  We say things that we don'm getting up out of here  and I say you ain&#39.  (chorus)  You wont believe it until you see it  How much you need somebody  (need somebody)  And you's trippin  She's the way love works out sometimes  (Verse 2)  What you know about screamin'  and life teaches a lesson  that love is still a blessin  Cause when it' yellin' ruling and arguing  Like it's the way love works out sometimes  He&#39,  get in front of you and then I scream  Sounds like I's all said and done  were back at square one  and that's the way love works out sometimes  Cause when it're still the one  And the truth is this is really love  And ooooh yeah  When I feel like going off  I know this show is up  and you know  哦  Toni Braxton - Trippin  in' cuzin&#39.;s 12 rounds up inside the garden  I say where the hell you going  And you say I's trippin  and we both be trippin and  That'll never know how far you&#39
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
按默认排序
其他4条回答
Far aWay from home,(舞动精灵王族)
god is a girl
找找是不是Lenka
的The show
fairy tale?,范围好广能详细点吗
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌,女的先唱然后再男的唱 女的歌词唱来唱去就那几句,女的声音很甜风格有点像better in time_百度知道
有一首英文歌,女的先唱然后再男的唱 女的歌词唱来唱去就那几句,女的声音很甜风格有点像better in time
歌曲开头就是一个单词(哆特)谐音
这些都是跟你说的女声比较像的歌曲和歌手,不知你能不能找到一样的哦。vienna teng - the towerthe ting tings -shut up and let me gotaylor swift - you belong with metatayoung的也很好tatayoung - i think of you
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
i searched for you
应该是这个
Better In Time
Love the way you lie ?
是《need you now》吗?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}