其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
girlfriend-avril lavigne
fa范德萨个范德萨
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁是首英文歌女生唱的,我英文不好貌似是这么拼的:i love you rie can may .see fe you bay and way.i onye ka you anly wy on may .大概是这样的,有大神知道这首歌么
米饭wan11733
我和你.英文版
不是这个,我去看了你说的歌,歌词都不一样
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译歌名:Never Had a Dream Come True演唱:S Club 7Oooh-ooohEverybody's got somethingThey had to leave behindOne regret from yesterdayThat just seems to grow with timeThere's no use looking back or wondering(Or wondering)How it could be now or might have been(Or might have been)All this I know but still I can't find waysTo let you goI never had a dream come trueTill the day that I found youEven though I pretend that I've moved onYou'll always be my babyI never found the words to sayYou're the one I think about each dayAnd I know no matter where life takes me toA part of me will always be with you,yeahSomewhere in my memoryI've lost all sense of time (ah-ha,ha-ha)And so my road can never be'cos yesterday is all that fills my mindThere's no use looking back or wondering(Wondering)How it should be now or might have been(Or might have been)All this I know but still I can't find waysTo let you goI never had a dream come trueTill the day that I found youEven though I pretend that I've moved onYou'll always be my babyI never found the words to sayYou're the one I think about each dayAnd I know no matter where life takes me toA part of me will always beYou'll always be the dream that fills my headYes you will,say you willYou know you will,oh babyYou'll always be the one I know I'll never forgetIt's no use looking back or wondering(Or wondering)Because love is a strange and funny thing(And funny thing)No matter how I try and tryI just can't say goodbye,no,no,no,noI never had a dream come trueTill the day that I found youEven though I pretend that I've moved onYou'll always be my babyI never found the words(Never found the words to say) to sayYou're the one I think about each day (each day)And I know no matter where life takes me toA part of me will always beA part of me will always be with you,ooh
Never Had A Dream Come 从未梦想成真 1)Everybody's got something They had to leave behind 每个人都不得不放弃一些东西.One regret from yesterday That just 2)seems to grow with time 昨天残留在心中的遗憾今天好象令人更加痛苦.There's 3)no use looking back or wondering 回忆过去没有意义,How it could be now or 4)might have been 想象我们现在会怎样或可能会怎样也是徒劳无功.All this I know but still 5)I can't find ways To let you go 这些我都知道,但是我就是没有办法忘记你.I never had a dream come true 6)Till the day that found you 直到遇见你,我才梦想成真.Even though I 7)pretend that I 8)moved on 虽然我假装继续生活下去,You'll always be my baby 但是我会永远记得你.I never found the words to say You're the one I 9)think about each day 我无法形容我的心情,我每天都在想你.And I know no matter where life takes me to A part of me will always be with you.不论我身在合处,你总会在我心中.Somewhere in my memory I've lost all 10)sense of time 在我记忆的某个地方,时间好象已经不存在了.And tomorrow can never be Cause yesterday is all that fills my mind 我无法想象明天,因为我的心已被过去添满.There's 3)no use looking back or wondering 回忆过去没有意义,How it could be now or 4)might have been 想象我们现在会怎样或可能会怎样也是徒劳无功.All this I know but still 5)I can't find ways To let you go 这些我都知道,但是我就是没有办法忘记你.I never had a dream come true 6)Till the day that found you 直到遇见你,我才梦想成真.Even though I 7)pretend that I 8)moved on 虽然我假装继续生活下去,You'll always be my baby 但是我会永远记得你.I never found the words to say You're the one I 9)think about each day 我无法形容我的心情,我每天都在想你.And I know no matter where life takes me to A part of me will always be with you.不论我身在合处,你总会在我心中.You'll always be the dream That 11)fills my head 你就是我所有的梦想,You'll always be the one Iknow I'll never forget 我知道你就是那个我永远不会忘记的人.It's no use looking back or wondering 回忆过去没有意义,Because love is a strange and funny thing 因为爱情就是一件奇特美妙的事情.No matter how I try and try 无论我怎样努力,I just can't say goodbye 就是说不出再见
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
歌名:从来没有梦想成真演唱:S俱乐部7Oooh - oooh 每个人都找到了 他们留下来 从昨天的一个遗憾 刚刚似乎随时间增长, 没有使用或想回头看 (或者不知道) 如何将其现在或可能已经 (或可能已经) 所有这一切,我知道,但我不能找到办法 为了让你去 我从来没有梦想...
扫描下载二维码罪恶都市4侠盗飞车里有一首收音机歌是女生唱的。一直说radio oh oh ye radio oh 总唱radio 求歌名- -、_百度知道
罪恶都市4侠盗飞车里有一首收音机歌是女生唱的。一直说radio oh oh ye radio oh 总唱radio 求歌名- -、
不要说让我去电脑里去找- -。我在手机上玩的- -、
提问者采纳
不要说让我去电脑里去找- -。我在手机上玩的- -、
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
【【有oh的好听的英文歌】】你试一试下面的!!
中国娃娃 嗨歌--oh! oh! oh!‘
britney spears(布兰妮)-Till The World Ends
Change——金泫雅
One Direction--What Makes You Beautiful
Owl City、Carly Rae Jepsen--Good Time
舞曲--Rise And Fall
贾斯汀比伯--baby
爱你在心口难开
linkenny 在酷狗搜linkenny就有一个:哦哦哦2012新版Oh Oh Oh 是dj的!
少女时代--oh!
世界杯主题曲--2010
Fighter Fighter--Christina Aguilera Nba2002
Groove Coverage--Riot On The Dancefloor
Katy Perry--Firework
Lady gaga--bad romance和poker
Break Your Heart--Taio Cruz
Coldplay——Viva La Vida
ke$ha的tik tok
lenka——trouble is
没有的话就到酷狗----【爱...
能不能不像个SB一样