谁有loveatfirstsight汉化游戏的下载地址啊

【Love at First Sight】_Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas-Love at First Sight在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
Love at First Sight
下载歌曲需用酷我音乐客户端
Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas歌榜
该专辑其他歌曲
歌曲榜TOP10
免费下载到手机Kylie Minogue_Love At First Sight 中文歌词_百度知道
Kylie Minogue_Love At First Sight 中文歌词
it was loveICos baby when I heard youFor the first time I knewWe were meant to be as oneAnd everything went from wrong to rightAnd the stars came out and filled up the skyThe music you were playing really blew my mindIt was love at first sightLove at first sightLove at first sightLove at first sightBaby when I heard youFor the first time I knewWe were meant to be as oneBaby when I heard youFor the first time I knewWe were meant to be as oneICos baby when I heard youFor the first time I knewWe were meant to be as oneWas tired of running out of luckThinking &#39:Kylie minogue
Thought that I was going crazyJust having one of those days yeahDidn't know what to doThen there was youAnd everything went from wrong to rightAnd the stars came out and filled up the skyThe music you were playing really blew my mindIt was love at first sight'Cos baby when I heard youFor the first time I knewWe were meant to be as one'bout giving up yeahDidn't know what to doThen there was youAnd everything went from wrong to rightAnd the stars came out and filled up the skyThe music you were playing really blew my mindIt was love at first sight&#39, it was love, it was love, it was love, it was lovelove at first sight歌手
提问者采纳
bout giving up yeah也曾想过放弃不再追寻真爱Didn&#39Thought that I was going crazyJust having one of those days yeah想来这些天来我有一点疯狂Didn&#39,Cos baby when I heard youFor the first time I knew因为宝贝, it was love这就是爱It know what to do总是不知道该做些什么Then there was you然后我发现了你And everything went from wrong to right于是本来错误事情都奇迹般的走向了正确And the stars came out and filled up the sky美丽的星空也出现了布满了整个天空The music you were playing really blew my mind我完全的沉浸在了你演奏的音乐中It was love at first sight这就是一见钟情啊&#39, it was love,当我第一次看见你我就知道We were meant to be as one我们注定了要在一起Was tired of running out of luck我已经被这该死的坏运气弄的疲惫不堪Thinking &#39,在我第一次看见你时我就知道We were meant to be as one我们注定了要在一起&#39,在我第一次看见你时我就知道We were meant to be as one我们注定了要在一起And everything went from wrong to right所有不好的事情都走向了正确的轨道And the stars came out and filled up the sky美丽的星空布满了整个天空The music you were playing really blew my mind我沉醉在了你演奏的美妙的音乐中It was love at first sight这就是一见钟情啊Love at first sightLove at first sightLove at first sight一见钟情It was love,t know what to do那时我真的不知道该怎么办Then there was you然后我发现了你And everything went from wrong to right所有不好的事情都走向了正确的轨道And the stars came out and filled up the sky美丽的星空布满了整个天空The music you were playing really blew my mind我沉醉在了你演奏的美妙的音乐中It was love at first sight这就是一见钟情啊'Cos baby when I heard youFor the first time I knew因为宝贝,Cos baby when I heard youFor the first time I knew因为宝贝
提问者评价
非常感谢两位。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Thought that I was going crazy
Just having one of those days yeah
想来这些天来我有一点疯狂
Didn't know what to do
总是不知道该做些什么
Then there was you
然后我发现了你
And everything went from wrong to right
于是本来错误事情都奇迹般的走向了正确
And the stars came out and filled up the sky
美丽的星空也出现了布满了整个天空
The music you were playing really blew my mind
我完全的沉浸在了你演奏的音乐中
It was love at first sight
这就是一见钟情啊
'Cos baby when I heard you
For the first time I knew
因为宝贝,当我第一次看见你我就知道
We were meant to be as one
我们注定了要在一起
Was tired of running out of luck
我已经被这该死的坏运气弄的...
sight的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁:转载时请以超链接形式标明文章原始出处和作者信息及本声明
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&--&&Theyre&both&convinced&that&a&sudden&passion&joined&them.&Such&certainty&is&beautiful,&but&uncertainty&is&more&beautiful&still.&Since&theyd&never&met&before,&theyre&sure&that&thered&been&nothing&between&them.&But&whats&the&word&from&the&streets,&staircases,&hallways--perhaps&theyve&passed&by&each&other&a&million&times?&I&want&to&ask&them&if&they&dont&remember---&a&moment&face&to&face&in&some&revolving&door?&perhaps&a&"sorry"&muttered&in&a&crowd?&a&cut&"wrong&number"&caught&in&the&receiver?&but&I&know&the&answer.&No,&they&dont&remember.&Theyd&be&amazed&to&hear&that&Chance&has&been&toying&with&them&now&for&years.&Not&quite&ready&yet&to&become&their&Destiny,&it&pushed&them&close,&drove&them&apart,&it&barred&their&path,&stifling&a&laugh,&and&then&leaped&aside.&There&were&signs&and&signals,&even&if&they&couldnt&read&them&yet.&Perhaps&three&years&ago&or&just&last&Tuesday&a&certain&leaf&fluttered&from&one&shoulder&to&another?&Something&was&dropped&and&them&picked&up.&Who&knows,&maybe&the&ball&that&vanished&into&childhoods&thicket?&There&were&doorknobs&and&doorbells&where&one&touch&had&covered&another&beforehand.&Suitcases&checked&and&standing&side&by&side.&One&night,&perhaps,&the&same&dream,&grown&hazy&by&morning.&Every&beginning&is&only&a&sequel,&after&all,&and&the&book&of&events&is&always&open&halfway&through.&&&我以前是不看英文诗的,因为看不懂,也搞不清楚它美在哪里。现在我开始找一些英文诗来念,每一首诗我都要念出声音来,不管它是中文还是英文,只有这样,才能发现蕴藏在文字里的韵律。就像这首《一见钟情》的诗,我念了很多遍,终于陶醉在自己的声音里了。我真象芙蓉JJ是个自恋狂啊。我甚至都想把它发给以前一见钟情过的他们或者再出现一个一见钟情的人好发给他。
历史上的今天:
引用地址:
:::::::驼背pan:驼背pan::扫一扫下载到手机
65MB/ 养成经营 /10.0
34MB/ 休闲益智 /10.0
26MB/ 养成经营 /10.0
47MB/ 养成经营 /10.0
下载总览游戏礼包游戏截图视频演示猜你喜欢下载地址相关文章网友点评
《独眼娘galgame安卓》是一款非常好玩的育成游戏,玩法简单有趣,采用日系风格,这款游戏的作者就是奴隶的生活同一作者,游戏的剧情丰富有特色,玩家在游戏中要拉拢一位独眼萌娘的孤独和孤立的心,游戏的结局又会是怎样?一切待你来见分晓!
独眼娘galgame安卓游戏特色: 1、是日本同人推出的一款美少女育成游戏,没有商业气息更有诚意; 2、是《奴隶的生活》同一作者创作的另一款重口味游戏; 3、式的写入风格,代入感强烈,此外拥有非常丰富的隐藏剧情供玩家发掘。
猜你喜欢重口味美女恋爱育成游戏
重口味与小清新相对,通常用来形容极度的血腥或扭曲的色情等刺激性场面为标志的电影、漫画等。除此之外重口味还可以用来形容喜欢这类作品的人的品味。重口味的游戏近年来也...
暂无下载地址,推荐游戏助手下载!
破解游戏安装器海量破解游戏下载!
下载帮助网侠手机站软件均来自互联网, 如有侵犯您的版权, 请点击网站底部在线QQ进行联系。
1.网侠手机站所有软件和游戏都经过严格安装检测,保证不会有任何病毒木马等信息,请大家放心使用;
2.大家在安装软件的时候注意每个步骤,注意包含安装插件信息,推荐使用下载本站软件以获取最佳的下载速度。
3.如果您觉得网侠还不错, 以便下一次的访问.
4.网侠QQ群:应用软件交流群: 手机游戏交流:(满),加入二群:}

我要回帖

更多关于 at first sight 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信