she like the best woman badyady什么歌

一首英文歌,好像是贾斯汀比伯的,歌词高潮是麻木麻木耶一耶,麻木麻木耶一耶,哦个来个死我_百度知道
一首英文歌,好像是贾斯汀比伯的,歌词高潮是麻木麻木耶一耶,麻木麻木耶一耶,哦个来个死我
ll buy you diamond ringAnd I&#39, baby., I had my first loveThere was nobody that compared to my babyAnd nobody came between us who could ever come aboveShe had me going crazy, ohI thought you&#39, baby,不我以为你会永远是我的 我的我以为你永远都是我的,我可以赴汤蹈火而我无法相信我们不在一起了我想把爱情玩的很酷, baby, baby, oh I was starstruckShe woke me up daily, but I&#39, noLike baby:Oh WhoaOh WhoaOh WhoaYll be thereYou are my love, baby, mineBd always be mine, baby, mineWhen I was 13, yeah)(Yeah, ever ,我却不这么认为而你直视我的眼睛说你心里有别人我的初恋就这样伤了我的心然后我说宝贝,我会给你买任何戒指现在我内心已成为碎片;t be aroundAnd I&#39, yeah)(Y what are you sayingSaid &quot,我知道你在意无论何时你呼唤我, I know you careJust shout whenever? Girl,宝贝, ohI thought you&#39,宝贝,m losing youI&#39, ohLm all gone(Yeah, gone, baby, and I&#39, down, baby, baby,我有了我的初恋没有人可以和我的宝贝相比并且没有任何人可以介入我们,cause she was so amazingAnd now my heart is breaking but I just keep on sayingBd always be mine, baby,但是我却失去了你我会给你买任何东西, baby, baby, I would have done whateverAnd I just can'm going down,宝贝, yeah)Now I&#39, yeah, downAnd I just can&#39, you are my heartAnd we will never, ohLt togetherAnd I want to play it cool?女孩别折磨我了你说我们只是朋友 , yeah)Now I&#39, baby, I&#39,宝贝,t need no StarbucksShe made my heart poundI skip a beat when I see her in the streetAnd at school on the playgroundBut I really want to see her on the weekendShe knows she got me dazing &#39, mineFor you, noLt believe my first love won&#39,宝贝请修复我请把我从这个恶梦里摇醒我变得越来越沮丧我只是不敢相信我的初恋会不在我的身边当我13岁时, baby, baby., ever be apartAre we an item, yeah,there&#39, baby,&quot, baby, baby, baby, yeah)Now I&#39, yeah, baby, quit playing&quot, goneI'm all gone,d always be mine, ohI thought you'Were just friends, ohI thought you&#39,宝贝我说, ohLm gone译文我知道你爱我;m all gone(Yeah, baby, yeah, mineBs another, ohI thought you&#39, noLike baby, ohLt believe we aren&#39,&quot, don&#39,想要我的心我们将一直永远不分离我们是在一起的吧; and looked right in my eyesMy first love broke my heart for the first timeAnd I was like baby,d always be mine, yeah)(Yeah,我都会及时出现你想要我的爱, noLike baby, baby, baby,心跳会漏一拍在学校和操场也是一样但是我还想在周末见到她她知道她令我眩晕因为她是如此炫丽而现在我的心正在碎裂但是我还是继续在说, ohLike baby, yeah, baby,m in pieces, ohI thought you&#39, down,m all gone(Yeah, baby, mineBaby, mineI&#39, baby fix meAnd just shake me till you wake me from this bad dreamI&#39,不需要星巴克(咖啡)她让我心跳加速 当我在街上见到她时, ohLike baby, noLike baby,d always be mine, ohLike baby, baby,也没有人可以比我们更高她让我变得疯狂我为她沉迷她每天叫醒我, baby, yeah,我的为了你歌名:《baby》歌手:贾斯汀比伯歌词
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
usher-scream好象是这首,
刚才搜索了,并不是应该是14年春季新歌
Overboard是这首吗?
我搜搜。。
遗憾,并不是。。
LiveMyLife这首?
也不是。。。
应该是14年春季新歌。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁give a give a ohmybaby 是哪首歌的歌词_百度知道
give a give a ohmybaby 是哪首歌的歌词
d always be mine,我可以赴汤蹈火而我无法相信我们不在一起了我想把爱情玩的很酷, baby, down,但是我却失去了你我会给你买任何东西, noLike baby,t believe my first love won&#39正确的歌词是“Lm all gone(Yeah, ohLike baby, baby, baby, goneI&#39, baby, baby, baby,我会给你买任何戒指现在我内心已成为碎片, baby,卢达·克里斯(说唱)MV导演;m in pieces:日歌曲原唱, ever , baby, yeah,我的为了你;m going down, ohI thought you'd always be mine:Oh WhoaOh WhoaOh WhoaYm all gone(Yeah, baby, yeah, ohI thought you&#39, baby,&quot, ohLike baby, ever be apartAre we an item,宝贝,宝贝, baby,想要我的心我们将一直永远不分离我们是在一起的吧;m gone译文我知道你爱我, baby,我知道你在意无论何时你呼唤我? Girl, downAnd I just can'm losing youI&#39?女孩别折磨我了你说我们只是朋友 ; and looked right in my eyesMy first love broke my heart for the first timeAnd I was like baby, mineBaby, oh”, mineBaby, ohLike baby, yeah)Now I't need no StarbucksShe made my heart poundI skip a beat when I see her in the streetAnd at school on the playgroundBut I really want to see her on the weekendShe knows she got me dazing &#39,m all gone,宝贝请修复我请把我从这个恶梦里摇醒我变得越来越沮丧我只是不敢相信我的初恋会不在我的身边当我13岁时, and I&#39, ohLike baby, baby, yeah)Now I't be aroundAnd I&#39,也没有人可以比我们更高她让我变得疯狂我为她沉迷她每天叫醒我, yeah, gone, I had my first loveThere was nobody that compared to my babyAnd nobody came between us who could ever come aboveShll be thereYou are my love, baby, baby.,宝贝;Wm like baby, baby,心跳会漏一拍在学校和操场也是一样但是我还想在周末见到她她知道她令我眩晕因为她是如此炫丽而现在我的心正在碎裂但是我还是继续在说, ohI thought you&#39, baby, yeah)(Yeah, baby, yeah, I's another, baby, mineFor you, ohLike baby, baby,我都会及时出现你想要我的爱, you are my heartAnd we will never:雷凯歌词, baby, gone, noL what are you sayingSaid &quot, oh I was starstruckShe woke me up daily, don&#39, baby, baby, yeah)Now I'll buy you diamond ringAnd I&#39, ohI thought you&#39,ll buy you anything,出自歌曲《Baby》中文名称;d always be mine,&quot, noLike baby, ohLike baby:Baby所属专辑, yeah)(Yeah,there&#39, mineBaby,不需要星巴克(咖啡)她让我心跳加速 当我在街上见到她时;t togetherAnd I want to play it cool,宝贝, noLike baby, mineI&#39, mineWhen I was 13, down, baby:宝贝外文名称;t believe we aren&#39, ohI thought you&#39, baby, quit playing&cause she was so amazingAnd now my heart is breaking but I just keep on sayingBaby,m all gone(Yeah, baby fix meAnd just shake me till you wake me from this bad dreamI&#39:My World 2, noLike baby, ohI thought you&#39, baby, but I&#39,我有了我的初恋没有人可以和我的宝贝相比并且没有任何人可以介入我们,我却不这么认为而你直视我的眼睛说你心里有别人我的初恋就这样伤了我的心然后我说宝贝, baby, yeah.0发行时间, baby, baby, I would have done whateverAnd I just can&#39, yeah,宝贝我说, I know you careJust shout whenever,不我以为你会永远是我的 我的我以为你永远都是我的, baby, ohLike baby., baby, yeah)(Yeah, baby,d always be mine:贾斯汀·比伯(主唱)
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问有这个歌词follow me to together baby never ever like feel dance的歌曲的_百度知道
请问有这个歌词follow me to together baby never ever like feel dance的歌曲的
can't be messing 'round歌手:craig david 专辑歌曲
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
你会不会听错了?貌似是《Baby》吧……
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一句歌词baby (后面是个thunder类似的读音)like you ……无法形容 男的唱的,_百度知道
有一句歌词baby (后面是个thunder类似的读音)like you ……无法形容 男的唱的,
有一句歌词baby (后面是个thunder类似的读音)like you ……无法形容 男的哗憨糕窖蕹忌革媳宫颅唱的,挺欢快的,大部分都是中文歌词
Little Toy Guns - Carrie UnderwoodIn between the coats in the closetShe held on to that heart shaped locketStaring at a family flawlessBut it ain't a pretty picture tonightMom and daddy just wouldn't stop itFighting at the drop of a faucetCuts through the walls catastrophicShe's caught in the crossfirePuts her hands over her earsStarts talking through her tearsShe's saying, she's praying.I wish words were like little toy gunsNo sting, no hurt no one,Just a bang bang rollin' off your tongue(I wish words were like little toy guns)No smoke, no bullets,No kick from the triggerWhen you pull itNo pain, no damage done(I wish words were like little toy guns)Just a bang bang rollin' off your tongue(I wish words were like little toy guns)Wish there was a white flag wavingOr that they were both just fakingAnd it was just a gameThey were playing like shoot'em up cowboysLeave the plastic pistols in the front yardThrow away the score cardAnd just turn off all the noise.I wish words were like little toy gunsNo sting, no hurt no one,Just a bang bang rollin' off your tongue(I wish words were like little toy guns)No smoke, no bullets,No kick from the triggerWhen you pull itNo pain, no damage done(I wish words were like little toy guns)Just a bang bang rollin' off your tongue(I wish words were like little toy guns)I wish they didn't cut like a knifeI wish they didn't break you insideI wish they didn't bang bangMake you wanna run yeahLike little toy gunsNo sting, no hurt no one,Just a bang bang rollin' off your tongue(I wish words were like little toy guns)No smoke, no bullets,No shot from the triggerWhen you pull itNo pain, no damage done(I wish words were like little toy guns)Just a bang bang rollin' off your tongue(I wish words were like little toy guns)Oh like little toy guns
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
读音的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 what is she like 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。