谁的青春不迷茫插曲第九分钟的英文歌。歌名叫什么

谁知道有一首歌名叫劲爆什么的英文歌?_百度知道
谁知道有一首歌名叫劲爆什么的英文歌?
要详细?之类的歌名打出来,谢谢? 请把劲爆谁知道有一首歌名叫劲爆什么的英文歌?,要多打几个
can&#39:Wet Wet Wet 第十三首:Human Sacrifice 第十二首:GWEN STEFANI HOLLABACK GIRL LOOL REMIX 第三十六首:Kissy Kissy Smile第四十六首:peerless第四十七首:baby one more time第二十五首:Groove Coverage On the radio第二十七首:dreams come true 第三十九首:爱情求救号) 第五首:经典慢摇:let s talk about a man第四十五首:天上人间慢嗨开场曲 king第二十四首QCC空间常用开场曲:doo be di boy 第十八首:Stand 第十一首:It&#39:hey oh第四十九首:la isla alizee 第九首:Self Control Laura Bran 第十七首:Rise And Fall(ClubMix) 第四十二首:sosforlove(又名! king第二十三首:i'm gonna getcha good 第三十八首;s Ok Dj Maxwell Video Mix Max第三十三首:gala faraway第三十五首:Ein Kleines Lied 第八首:You Were My Everything 第三十四首:sound of my dream 第二十一首:dreams come true 第十九首.Ein Kleines Lied QQ空间背景音乐:time to rock 第三十一首this is how we do it-dj总统 dj总统 第三十二首:OneForDaMoney 第七首:peerless 第三首;S TALK ABOUT A MAN 第二首:I Saw You Walking In The Rain 第二十首.time to rock 4:like fire tonight第四十一首:The Magic Key One T cool第二十九首:u make me wanna 第四十首:walking in the sun第四十八首:Barbie Girl Aqua第五十首:You`re Not Gonna Score 第十六首:i saw you walking in the rain 第十五首:hey-oh 第六首:human sacrifice 第三十七首:1:Sarina Paris Just About 第五十二首:第一首:Ding Dong Song第五十三首:摇啊摇摇第二十二首:My Oh AQUA AQUA 第五十四首:Golden Sky Smile第四十四首:Don t Push Me第三十首;t get you out of my head 第四十三首.Floorfiller 5:floorfiller 第四首:all rise 第五十一首:Balla Da Li第二十六首: 冰河时代2 第十四首:groove coverage 第十首:LET&#39. 大爆炸 2:moonlight shadow 第二十八首
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁DJ_经典粤语老歌劲爆舞曲串烧歌曲第五分钟到第九分钟唱的英文歌曲名叫什么?急求大神_百度知道
DJ_经典粤语老歌劲爆舞曲串烧歌曲第五分钟到第九分钟唱的英文歌曲名叫什么?急求大神
你能给个网址吗?或者提供一下网站在哪听,刚去搜了几首听,都没有英文歌的
我在酷狗酷狗直接搜索(DJ-经典粤语老歌劲爆舞曲串烧)
我也是通过听歌识曲找到这首歌,现在想找那首歌的歌名
《love you like a love song》
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
劲爆舞曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁净搁这乱哩第二季第九集最后的英文歌叫什么名字_百度知道
净搁这乱哩第二季第九集最后的英文歌叫什么名字
ang Bang - Jessie JShe got a body like an hourglass, bang,m singingB to the A to the N to the G to the uhB to the A to the N to the G to the heySee anybody ll let you have it)Bll let you have it)Wait a minute let me take you there (ah)Wait a minute tell you (ah)Bang bang there goes your heart(I know you want it)Back, bangBang bang there goes your heart(I know you want it)Bs me, Jessie, Batman robbin&#39, and AriIf they test me they sorryRide us up like a HarleyThen pull off in this FerrariIf he hanging we bangingPll let you have it)Wait a minute let metake you there (ah)Wait a minute tell you (ah)She might&#39,just come and show mewhat your momma gave(Oooh yeah)(Youve let you holt need to hear you talk the talk,but I'll let you have it)Wait a minute let me take you there (ah)Wait a minute tell you (ah)Bang bang there goes your heart(I know you want it)Back, bang,you need a good gis Nicki full throttleIt&#39, bang, wait for that, prominentIt' itQueen Nicki dominant,bang,but I can give it to you all the timeShe got a booty like a Cs frizz in a bottleIt&#39,s dripping on woodGet a ride in the engine that couldGo;mma show you how to graduateNo,you need a bad girl to blow your mindBang bang into the room(I know you want it)Bang bang all over you(I&#39, bang,but I can send you into overdrive (oh)(Stop and wait, I don' itBll let you have it)Wait a minute let me take you there (ah)Wait a minute tell you (ah)Bang bang there goes your heart(I know you want it)Back, he slangingIt ain&#39,Bang, bang, back seat of my car(I&#39, bang,ll let you have it)Wait a minute let metake you there (ah)Wait a minute tell you (ah)It&#39, ohSwimming in the grottoWe winning in the lottoWe dipping in the pot of blue foamKitten so goodIt&#39,t say a thing)See anybody s Myx MoscatoIt&#39,you need a bad girl to blow your mind(your mind)Bang bang into the room(I know you want it)Bang bang all over you(I'll let you have it)Wait a minute let metake you there (ah)Wait a minute tell you (ah)Bang bang into the room(I know you want it)Bang bang all over you(I&#39, back seat of my car(I&#39, swing your bat)See anybody could be bad to you, back seat of my car(I't karaoke night but get the miccause I&#39,yeahBang bang into the room(I know you want it)Bang bang all over you(I&#39,love but don&#39, bang, back seat of my car(I&#39, cockin&#39, stop
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
ll let you have it) Wait a minute let me take you there (ah) ;ll let you have it) Wait a minute let me take you there (ah) Wait a minute tell you (ah) Bang bang there goes your heart (I know you want it) Back, back seat of my car (I&#39, wait for that, yeah Bang bang into the room (I know you want it) Bang bang all over you (I&#39, you need a good girl to blow your mind, but I can give it to you all the time She got a booty like a Cadillac, swing your bat) See anybody could be bad to you, hold up, stop, but I can send you into overdrive (oh) (Stop and waitBang Bang - Jessie J She got a body like an hourglass..
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁二胎时代第九分钟时候的英文歌叫什么_百度知道
二胎时代第九分钟时候的英文歌叫什么
二胎时代第九分钟时候的英文歌叫什么
t sonYeah yeah yeah yeah yeahWhat you gonna do4 letter words and 3 wishesIs what I came orLove birds blowin's rockGimme gimmeGimme some Gomme someAin't stop:Toni BraxtonIt is an age-old storyGoes back to Adam and to EveI know you knowWhat I want forAnd if it ain&#39, Let'm always there in your dreamsYou know and I know what you want forIf it ain&#39, and make it hard coreI&#39,t like you don'll break t clear to ya babyDon&#39, I&#39, it's RockGive it to me babyGimme gimmeGimme some Gomme someAin&#39, it't want noneYeah yeah yeah yeah yeahWhat you gonna doGimme gimmeGimme some gimme someDon't like you don';s so amazin' kisses in picture frame formWith just a faction of this major attraction, I&#39, massive body invasionSo what you savin't fight what you can&#39, comming soonI all that love for;The occasion that I am raisin't ignore itI't sonYeah yeah yeah yeah yeahWhat you gonna doYou know you can'll be your valentine365 days I want my sun to shineSt want noneYeah yeah yeah yeah yeahWhat you gonna doGimme gimmeGimme some gimme someDon't fight what you can&#39, let'll be your candy storeGive you just a little more than what you bargained forAnd if you ask me for some guidance, kitchen appliance69s not a minusI&#39Gimme SomeGimme Some播放歌手;t clear to ya babyDon&#39, gimme gimme roomI keep blazin&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我是歌手第二季第九期周笔畅出场前架子鼓唱的英文歌叫什么名�_百度知道
我是歌手第二季第九期周笔畅出场前架子鼓唱的英文歌叫什么名�
我有更好的答案
唱歌的人是“我是歌手”的音乐总监梁翘柏演唱的是惠特妮休斯顿1985年专辑《Whitney Houston》里的歌曲《Greatest Love OF All》希望能帮到你!满意采纳^_^
妈妈咪呀中的一首歌
thank for the music
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
架子鼓的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 谁的青春不迷茫下载 的文章

更多推荐