爸爸妈妈就这样走远我喜欢走爸爸的路 什么歌

艾米纳姆Beautiful歌词,中文翻译_百度知道
艾米纳姆Beautiful歌词,中文翻译
《Beautiful》中文名称 beautiful 。所属专辑:Relapse 发行时间 :日 歌曲原唱Eminem。歌词:Lately I've been hard to reach 最近我变得无法让人接近 I've been too long on my own 我已经太久一个人 Everybody has a private world 每个人都有自己的天空 Where they can be alone 好让自己来有片刻安宁 Are you calling me, are you trying to get through 你打电话找我么,想和我说说话么 Are you reaching out for me, 你想了解我么, and I'm reaching out for you 我也想了解了解你 I'm just so fuckin' depressed 我就是感到很压抑 I just can seem to get out this slump 似乎就是无法从萧条中逃出去 If I could just get over this hump 除非我能把这座山头给翻过去 But I need something to pull me out this dump 我需要一些东西把我从忧郁里拉出去 I took my bruises, took my lumps 身上带着淤青和肿块 Fell down and I got right back up 摔倒了也立刻爬起来 But I need that spark to get psyched back up 但我需要那种快感来使我的精神振作起来 And the right thing for me to pick that mic back up 这样才能回到麦克风前 I don't know how I pry away 不知道怎么做到因为什么或什么时候 And I ended up in this position I'm in 告别了处在这种状态中的我 I starting to feel distant again 再次开始感到冷漠 So I decided just to beat this pain 所以我便拿起笔来开火 Up and tried to make an attempt to vent 但我真的无法 But I just can't admit 承认一个事实 Or come to grips, with the fact that 就是我可能会 I may be done with rap 和饶舌一同去死 I need a new outlet 我需要一个新的出口 I know some shits so hard to swallow 并且我懂有些事情无法吞的下喉 But I just can't sit back and wallow 但我会退后一步 In my own sorrow 在我的伤感中颠簸 But I know one fact 但我知道一个事实 I'll be one tough act to follow 可不是一件轻松的事 One tough act to follow 跟随我的脚步 Copy 别尝试 One tough act to follow 跟随我的脚步 Here today, gone tomorrow 今日毕,明日始 But you have to walk a thousand miles 漫漫长路即将开始 Walk my shoes, just to see 用我的眼,去发现 What it's like, to be me 成为我是什么感觉 All be you, let's trade shoes 交换灵魂,我是你 Just to see what I'd be like to 看看我究竟能不能 Feel your pain, you feel mine 感受你的痛,我的痛 Go inside each other's mind 深入彼此的灵魂中 Just to see what we find 试试看会有什么新发现 Looking shit through each other's eyes 透过对方的眼看看彼此的世界 But don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful OoOo 但别让任何人说你不够美 哦 哦 They can all get fucked. Just stay true to you sOoOoo 让他们都去死你只需问心无愧 所以 哦 哦 Don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful OoOo 但别让任何人说你不够美 哦 哦 They can all get fucked. Just stay true to you 让他们都去死你只需问心无愧 I think I'm starting to lose my sense of humor 我觉得我的幽默感已经开始离我远去 Everything is so tense and gloom 所有事情绷得那么紧看起来那么忧郁 I almost feel like I gotta check the temperature in the room 我觉得气氛不对想把它给换的干干净净 Just as soon as I walk in 就在我刚踏入房间的时候 It's like all eyes on me 就好像所有人都在盯着我看 So I try to avoid any eye contact 所以眼神的交流我尽量避免 Cause if I do that then it opens a door to conversation 如果不这么做的话就打开了话匣子 Like I want that... 好像我希望如此 I'm not looking for extra attention 我不是想吸引多余目光 I just want to be just like you 我只想成为你 Blend in with the rest of the room 和大多数人关系融洽 Maybe just point me to the closest restroom 或许只是告诉我最近的休息室在哪里 I don't need fucking man servin' 我不需要谁 Tryin to follow me around, and wipe my ass 来做我的跟屁虫或拍我马屁 Laugh at every single joke I crack 对我说的每个笑话到笑到面部抽筋 And half of them ain't even funny like that 尽管他们中有一半根本就无聊透顶 Ahh Marshall, you're so funny man, 哥们 你太逗啦 you should be a comedian, god damn 你该去当个喜剧演员 Unfortunately I am, 不幸被你言中 but I just hide behind the tears of a clown 我只是藏在一个小丑的眼泪的后面 So why don't you all sit down 所以说你们为什么不试试静静坐下来 Listen to the tale I'm about to tell 聆听我将要诉说的故事 Hell, we don't have to trade our shoes 我们不用互换角色 And you don't have to walk no thousand miles 而你将无法知道我的苦涩 Walk my shoes, just to see 用我的眼,去发现 What it's like, to be me 成为我是什么感觉 All be you, let's trade shoes 交换灵魂,我是你 Just to see what I'd be like to 看看我究竟能不能 Feel your pain, you feel mine 感受你的痛,我的痛 Go inside each other's mind 深入彼此的灵魂中 Just to see what we find 试试看会有什么新发现 Looking shit through each other's eyes 透过对方的眼看看彼此的世界 But don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful OoOo 但别让任何人说你不够美 哦 哦 They can all get fucked. Just stay true to you sOoOoo 让他们都去死你只需问心无愧 所以 哦 哦 Don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful OoOo 但别让任何人说你不够美 They can all get fucked. Just stay true to you sOoOoo 让他们都去死你只需问心无愧 所以 哦 哦 Nobody asked for life to deal us 没有人会要求生活来 With these bullshit hands with doubt 赐给自己那些事情 We have to take these cards ourselves 我们得自力更生所以 And flip them, don't expect no help 别寄希望会有人来帮你 Now I could have either just 现在我可以呆在家呆坐 Sat on my ass and pissed and moaned 无病呻吟 But take this situation in which I'm placed in 但身在我的处境只能 And get up and get my own 振作起来靠你自己 I was never the type of kid 我从来不是那种只会等待的孩子 To wait but I know to unpack his bags 我会收拾自己的行李 Never sat on the porch and hoped and prayed 或者坐在走廊里并祈祷 For a dad to show up who never did 老爸出现尽管他一直没有来 I just wanted to fit in 我只是希望能融入 Every single place 每个地方 Every school I went 我去的每一所学校 I dreamed of being that cool kid 我梦想我能做个酷小孩 Even if it meant acting stupid 即便要表现的很傻 Aunt Edna always told me 阿姨告诉我要不许说话 Keep making that face till it gets stuck like that 直到面部僵化 Meanwhile I'm just standing there 然后我就开始一言不发 Holding my tongue up trying to talk like this 在那里试着这样说话 Till I stuck my tungue on the frozen stop sign poll 接着我如同坠入冰窟走向极端不想言语, at 8 years old 那年我才8岁啊 I learned my lesson and 那时我吸取了教训 cause I wasn't tryin to impress my friends no more 因为我不想再引起朋友的注意 But I already told you my whole life story 但我已经告诉了你们我生命中全部的故事 Not just based on my description 不止是建立在我的笔墨文字上 Cause where you see it from where you're sitting 因为换个角度看你的看法 Is probably 110% different 将会110%不一样 I guess we would have to walk a mile 我猜我们至少该互换鞋子 In each other's shoes, at least 在彼此的生命里走上一英里 What size you where? 你鞋码多大 I wear tens 我穿10号 Let's see if you can fit your feet 看看你的脚穿我的鞋能不能正正好 Walk my shoes, just to see 用我的眼,去发现 What it's like, to be me 成为我是什么感觉 All be you, let's trade shoes 交换灵魂,我是你 Just to see what I'd be like to 看看我究竟能不能 Feel your pain, you feel mine 感受你的痛,我的痛 Go inside each other's mind 深入彼此的灵魂中 Just to see what we find 试试看会有什么新发现 Looking shit through each other's eyes 透过对方的眼看看彼此的世界 But don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful OoOo 但别让任何人说你不够美 哦 哦 They can all get fucked. Just stay true to you sOoOoo 让他们都去死你只需问心无愧 所以 哦 哦 Don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful OoOo 但别让任何人说你不够美 哦 哦 They can all get fucked. Just stay true to you sOoOoo 让他们都去死你只需问心无愧 所以 哦 哦 Lately I've been hard to reach 最近我变得无法让人接近 I've been too long on my own 我已经太久一个人 Everybody has a private world 每个人都有自己的天空 Where they can be alone... sOoOoo 好让自己来有片刻安宁 所以 哦 哦 Are you calling me, are you trying to get through OoOo 你打电话找我么,你打电话找我么 哦 哦 Are you reaching out for me, 你想了解我么, and I'm reaching out for you sOoOoo Oo Oo 我也想了解了解你 所以 哦 哦 哦 哦 Yea... To my babies. Stay strong. Daddy will be soon 献给我的宝贝们,要坚强,爸爸就快到家了 And to the rest of the world, god gave you the shoes 献给世上其他的人,上帝给了你属于你的鞋子 That fit you, so put em on and wear em 系好鞋带,整装待发 And be yourself man, be proud of who you are 做你自己,兄弟,为你的本色而自豪 Even if it sounds corny, 就算这话听着有点老土 Don't ever let no one tell you, you ain't beautiful 永远不要让任何人说你不够美 SOoOoo 所以 哦 哦
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
Just stay true to you sOoOoo Lately I&#39., you'Unfortunately It beautiful OoOo They can all get fu-cked, gone tomorrow 今天就是现在 下一秒我可以走到明天But you have to walk a thousand miles 但是你却要走上一千英里Chorus Wem say you ain&#39, let'd be like to Feel your pain.., you t beautiful OoOo They can all get fu-cked, you feel mine Go inside each other&#39, let's shoes, you feel mine 感受你的痛苦 你的痛苦就是我的痛苦Go inside each other've been too long on my own 长时间活在自我Everyone has a private world 每个人都有个隐私的世界Where they can be alone 那个只能独享的世界As mind Just to see what we find Looking shit through each other't sit back and wallow 但是我不能光坐着和自己做挣扎In my own sorrow 在这个难于表达的痛苦中But I know one fact 我至少知道一个事实I't you all sit down 所以你们为什么不都安静的坐下Listen to the tale I've been hard to reach 最近我有点自闭I&#39, let&#39, but I just hide behind the tears of a clown 不好意思 其实我就是 只不过我是躲在眼泪后面的小丑So why don'm just so fu-ckin&#39. Just stay true to you sOoOoo Don&#39.;s mind Just to see what we find Looking shit through each other&#39. Sm in 但是至少明白我应该抛弃昨天的往事I starting to feel distant again 我开始感到自己与世界的距离So I decided just to beat this pain 那么就干脆干掉这些痛苦Up and tried to make an attempt to vent 尝试再次用饶舌来表达自己的隐私But I just can&#39, just to see 穿上我的鞋 看看我的路What it&#39, took my lumps 带上我的伤疤和肿块Fell down and I got right back up 倒下了 就要原地站起来But I need that spark to get psyched back up 但是我需要勇气重新振作精神And the right thing for me to pick that mic back up 我要找到正确的方式来重新拿起话筒I don'd be like to 来看看我的人生是什么样子Ft let &#39. Just stay true to you sOoOoo Nobody asked for life to deal us 没人喜欢让生活变得棘手With these bullshit hands with doubt We have to take these cards ourselves 我们必须自力更生At have to trade our shoes 该死的, and wipe my ass 到处跟着我 拍我的马屁Laugh at every single joke I crack 我讲什么垃圾笑话他们都会笑And half of them ain&#39, at least 至少走上一英里才能理解别人的人生之路Wt ever let no one tell you, to be me 看看我的人生之路是什么个模样All be you. Just stay true to you 做你自己 不要在意那些世俗的态度I think I've been hard to reach I&#39, don&#39, to be me As trade shoes Just to see what I't let &#39, just to see What it'm not looking for extra attention 我无需多余的关注I just want to be just like you 我想和正常人一样Blend in with the rest of the room 和屋子里的人融洽相处Maybe just point me to the closest restroom 算了 告诉我最近的洗手间在哪里I don'哦 马修 你太乐了 你应该去做喜剧演员 该死的&d be like to Feel your painLately I's eyes But don&#39. 就好像我求着要发泄一样I'em say you ain's trade shoes 来交换下鞋 用你的角度Just to see what I'll be one tough act to follow 没人可以跟上我的步伐One tough act to follow 没人可以跟上我Copy 模仿也没用One tough act to follow Here today, to be me At even funny like that 其实那些笑话都是那么的无趣Ahh M depressed 我只是太TM郁闷了I just can seem to get out this slump 就好像永远也走不出这低潮If I could just get over this hump 好像我无法翻越这艰难的山峰But I need something to pull me out this dump 但是我在努力寻找走出阴霾的方法It know how I pry away 我不知道应该如何撬开重新开始的大门And I ended up in this position I&#39, be proud of who you are 走上你自己的路 为自己而骄傲Evet expect no help 别指望别人Now I could have either just 现在我能做什么Sat on my ass and pissed and moaned 干坐着喝闷酒 自己和自己无病呻吟., so put em on and wear em 那就不要抱怨什么 穿上它们 Am about to tell 忘记该死的笑话 听听我的故事Ht beautiful OoOo They can all get fu-t admit 但是我无法承认Ot beautiful OoOo They can all get fu-re sitting 因为你只是以你的角度Is probably 110% different 这是百分之二百迥异的I guess we would have to walk a mile 我想我们都需要穿上别人的鞋In each other&#39,我们不需要互换我们的鞋And you don't let 'm placed in 该死 还是像我一样振作起来吧And get up and get my own 站起来 用自己的力量I was never the type of kid 我可不是那种坐以待毙小孩儿To wait but I know to unpack his bags 我知道应该如果解除负担Never sat on the porch and hoped and prayed 坐在走廊里傻傻的期望着 傻傻的祈祷 有个屁用For a dad to show up who never did 我不稀罕永远不会站出来承担责任的父亲I just wanted to fit in 我只想融入这个世界Every single place Every school I went I dreamed of being that cool kid 我梦想成为那种屌的男生Even if it meant acting stupid 我知道那种举止很愚蠢Aunt Edna always told me 但是Edna阿姨总是教导我Keep making that face till it gets stuck like that 要摆一副臭脸 僵硬了再松懈Meanwhile I&#39, god gave you the shoes 对于这个世界我想说 上帝给了你适合你的鞋That fit you, are you trying to get through 你在叫我吗 你是不是想和我谈谈心Are you reaching out for me, you feel mine Go inside each other't have to walk no thousand miles 你也不需要走上千里来赶上我的路Chorus Walk my shoes. Daddy will be soon 是的 这歌写给我的孩子 一定要坚强 爸爸会很快回来And to ts like, are you trying to get through OoOo Are you reaching out for me, just to see What it's mind 闯入他人的隐私世界Just to see what we find 潜入其他人的灵魂Looking shit through each other&#39?But take this situation in which I&#39, and I't beautiful OoOo 不要让别人伤害到你 噢They can all get fu-cked. Just stay true to you sOoOoo 走你自己的路 别人的目光真的没有什么 噢Don't beautiful OoOo 不要让别人说你并不美丽 噢They can all get fu-m reaching out for you 其实你在伸出手的同时 我也在伸手想与你交流I'em say you ain't tryin to impress my friends no more 我吸取了阿姨教训 只是因为我不想太招摇But I already told you my whole life story 好的 我的故事讲完了Not just based on my description 光听我的描述是不够的Cause where you see it from where you's like all eyes on me 就好像所有的目光都聚集在了我身上So I try to avoid any eye contact 我试着躲避他们的眼睛Cause if I do that then it opens a door to conversation 因为这要这么做 就会打开隐私世界的窗口Like I want that, god damn &s see if you can fit your feet 给你 看看你能不能穿上我的Chorus Wem say you ain't let 'm reaching out for you sOoOoo Oo Oo Yem say you ain&#39. sOoOoo Are you calling me. To my babies? 你穿几号的鞋I wear tens 我穿十号Let&#39, we don't let 's eyes 通过心灵的窗口你看到了什么But don's eyes But don've been too long on my own Everyone has a private world Whe 我不需要那些该死的奉承Tryinem say you ain'm starting to lose my sense of humor 我想我已经开始失去幽默感了Everything is so tense and gloom 一切的一切都是这么的紧张和阴郁I almost feel like I gotta check the temperature in the room 我感觉我需要查查这屋子里的温度Just as soon as I walk in 只要我走进去It&#39, and I&#39, 呵呵 这话听上去怪土的Don't let 's trade shoes Just to see what I't need fu-cking man servin'm just standing there 同时我就干干的站在那儿Holding my tongue up trying to talk like this 把住嘴巴 尝试这种方式来打交道Till I stuck my tungue on the frozen stop sign poll at 8 years old 就这样 我从不说话 那年我才八岁I learned my lesson and cause I wasn&#39. Just stay true to you sOoOoo Don&#39., you ain&#39, with the fact that 或者去理解自己的I may be done with rap 我死也跟着饶舌死的事实I need a new outlet 我需要一个新的出路I know some shits so hard to swallow 我知道有些烂摊子不是说忘就能忘得And I just can&#39
其他2条回答
  英文歌词:
  Lately I've been hard to reach
I've been too long on my own
Everyone has a private world
Where they can be alone
Are you calling me are you trying to get through
Are you reaching out for me and I'm reaching out for you
I'm just so fuckin' depressed
I just can seem to get out this slump
If I could just get over this hump
But I need something to pull me out this dump
I took my bruises took my lumps
Fell down and I got right back up
But I need that spark to get psyched back up
And the right thing for me to pick that mic back up
I don't know how I pry away
And I ended up in this position I'm in
I starting to feel distant...
不要理那些说你不美的人,让他们去死,你只要做自己就好
艾米纳姆的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我看到爸爸妈妈就这样走了。这句话出自那首歌曲?_百度知道
我看到爸爸妈妈就这样走了。这句话出自那首歌曲?
我看到爸爸妈妈就这样走了。这句话出自那首歌曲
提问者采纳
韩红··天亮了
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
红 天亮了这首歌来自一个真实的故事某风景区缆车坠毁,结果孩子得救了,父母用双行手兴起了自己孩子,在即将落地的一瞬间
韩红 《天亮了》 你可以去听下`真的很感人`
《天亮了》原词是“我看到爸爸妈妈就这样走远”
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首梁静茹的关于塞那河的歌曲是什么歌名啊??_百度知道
一首梁静茹的关于塞那河的歌曲是什么歌名啊??
提问者采纳
【C'est la vie 】和【我喜欢】里都有提到 【C'est la vie 】 高潮部分 塞纳河的水是心的眼泪 【我喜欢】 爱在巴黎的赛纳河畔上面眺望 赶不上的玻璃船 这个在开头部分 两首歌都很好听呢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
C‘est la vie
歌词摘要: 也许我会再遇见你 像恋人般重逢美丽 看你满脸胡渣的笑意爽朗一如往昔 c'est la vie c'est la vie c'est la vie 走一个城市的陌生走到了 曙光无知无觉的黎明 一路微笑的满天繁星消失在日出里 c'est la vie c'est la vie c'est la vie oh~~塞纳河的水是心的眼泪 流过了你笑的每个样子 我会在你的记忆看到我自己 看到了结局 爱在错过后更珍惜 都将走向新的旅途 au rev oir 说好不为彼此停留 看车窗外的你沉默不语 我不再哭泣 c'est la vie c'est la vie c'est la vie 还有一首是《我喜欢》,一首很甜的歌~ 歌词摘要: 看蓝蓝的天空下绵绵的白雪 停在你脸上 爱在巴黎的赛纳河畔上面眺望 赶不上的玻璃船却不觉得遗憾 早已沉醉在你暖暖的手掌 紧握住我不放偷偷地闻着你 带着孩子气的男人香...
梁静茹法语歌《 这就是生活·C'esr la Vie 》
梁静茹的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 我喜欢摸爸爸的阴茎 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信