歌词hope you never do.. to do,what you hope to doyou never...

一首男声的英文歌歌词so much they hope.and do some never gain .see they...wo got love to learn ...we have you learnt,how you beeni have you learnt,how i can and that who i am.you came so far...if you learn sky...when your living your space...
记得旋律么,去midomi这个网站,它可以通过你哼出的旋律匹配歌曲,你只需要一个小话筒.进入网页,按“click and sing or hum”,之后显示“正在连接”,接在跳出对话框,允许麦克风,就会显示“click to stop”.这个时候就可以哼歌了.哼完它会显示歌名,很强大的网站
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码有一首歌里面有大概这歌词 every body , you want to do it...sunshine day 谁能告诉我这首歌的名字_百度知道
有一首歌里面有大概这歌词 every body , you want to do it...sunshine day 谁能告诉我这首歌的名字
如题,是恰恰舞曲,不是后街的什么everybody
我有更好的答案
Do What You Want
Do what you wanna do*
What you wanna do
Do what you want
Do what you wanna do
What you wanna do
Do what you want
[Verse 1:]
Look at everybody lookin'
Checkin' a reflection
What do you see?
Scratchin' at the surface
Searchin' for a purpose
Who do you wanna be?
A Dick? A Jane? A King? Just a link on a chain?
And when you think this thinking drives you insane
You need to get it out of your brain
And just....
Do what you wanna do
What you wanna do
What do you want?
Do what you wanna do
What you wanna do
Do what you want
Makin' up your own rules
Swimmin' in your own pool
不是这个,谢谢
这首歌就叫Sunshine day
是《Tell me why》吗?不太像啊,,但是everybody...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Better Do Better 歌词_百度知道
Better Do Better 歌词
  歌曲名:《Better Do Better》  歌手:Hard-Fi  专辑:《Better Do Better(Single)》  歌词如下:  You're back, sitting on my doorstep  Ah yeah like nothing happened  Telling me you're free and oh  Can you see me again  Yeah right, You've been kicked out  Do you think I'm that stupid  You said you're free but didn't he just oh oh oh  get tired of you kid  Oh, I could not eat for days  I cried so much my face  Has never been the same  And now you're back here with your lies  I hope you realise  You think I'm gonna take you back  You'd better do better than that  I'll tell ya how it's gonna be  Don't you never ever come near me  Let me tell you how I've been  I've been hiding from my friends  Hiding from the world  Hiding from myself  You think you'll come round here  Start singing in my ear  Girl you damaged me  I don't forgive so easily  You'd better do better than that  Your face makes me want to be sick  Ah yeah it's a physical reaction  You'd better leave because you see I  Can't; won't be blamed for my actions  Oh, how I ever loved you  So dumb, how did I ever trust you  But you and he laughed at me, oh yeah  When you're laid together  Oh, I could not eat for days  I cried so much my face  Has never been the same  And now you're back here with your lies  I hope you realise  You think I'm gonna take you back  You'd better do better than that  I'll tell ya how it's gonna be  Don't you never ever come near me  Let me tell you how I've been  I've been hiding from my friends  Hiding from the world  Hiding from myself  You think you'll come round here  Start singing in my ear  Girl you damaged me  I don't forgive so easily  You better do better than that  I gave you everything I had girl  But you had to try and take some more  You went behind my back girl  Cheated on me, I was the last to know  Did everything we have girl  Meant nothing to ya,  Well I was such a fool  Now you come crawling back girl  Well let me tell ya I am through with you  I'm back up off the floor  And I won't get hurt no more  I've been waiting for this day when  You'll be back here with your lies  I hope you realise  You think I'm gonna take you back  You'd better do better than that  I'll tell ya how it's gonna be  Don't you bever ever come near me  Let me tell you how I've been  I've been hiding from my friends  Hiding from the world  Hiding from myself  You think you'll come round here  Start singing in my ear  Girl you damaged me  I don't forgive so easily  You better do better than that  Say something (something, something)  Say something (something, something)  You'd better do better than that! (reverb)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
re free but didn're back here with your liesI hope you realiseYou think I'd better do better than thatI're free and ohCan you see me againYm back up off the floorAnd I won're laid togetherOh, how I ever loved youSo dumb, I could not eat for daysI cried so much my faceHas never been the sameAnd now you&#39, oh yeahWhen you's gonna beDon'm gonna take you backYou't forgive so easilyYou better do better than thatSay something (something! (reverb)http.baidu歌曲名.baidu
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文歌 女 快歌。大致歌词 we singing all night we never so down 高潮是 do we like do we need now_百度知道
英文歌 女 快歌。大致歌词 we singing all night we never so down 高潮是 do we like do we need now
正确歌词:“We're staying all night,We never slow down……Doing it like we're doing it now”出自歌曲《Doing It》。歌曲:Doing It(做自己)所属专辑:Sucker歌曲时长:03:49歌曲原唱:查莉 XCX,Rita Ora中英歌词:We're staying all night我们整夜呆在一起We never slow down我们绝不会放慢脚步I think we better do it我们最好永远在一起like we're doing it now就像现在一样It's been a long time我们在一起Since we've been around已经很久了So come on,所以,来吧let's keep doing it like we're doing it让我们像现在一样,永远在一起Doing it like we're doing it像现在一样,永远在一起Waited so long just to be here我等了好久,只为和你在一起And now we're bringing this back to life,现在,让我们回到现实生活中yeah, we're bringing this back to life耶,让我们回到现实生活中Want you to know how I miss ya只想让你知道,我多么想你now I got you right by my side,此刻你就在我身边yeah, I got you right by my side耶,你就在我的身边Locked inside my veins you're in my blood,你融入我的身体,流淌在我的血脉之中in my blood流淌在我的血脉之中And we united forevermore我们会永远在一起We're staying all night我们整夜待在一起We never slow down我们绝不会放慢脚步I think we better do it我想,我们最好永远在一起like we're doing it now像现在一样It's been a long time我们在一起Since we've been around已经很久了So come on, let's keep doing it所以,来吧,让我们永远在一起like we're doing it像现在一样Doing it like we're doing it now像现在一样,永远在一起Keep doing it like we're doing it像现在一样,永远在一起Doing it like we're doing it像现在一样,永远在一起Friends like a team and a sucker我们可以成为朋友,一起犯傻We're together we're so alive,我们在一起,我们过得很好yeah, together we're so alive耶,我们可以一起过得很好bend like a jewel let it sparkle就像我们戴的珠宝一样,发出耀眼的光芒Know that I got your back for life,你知道,我让你回到了现实生活中yeah, I got your back for life耶,我让你回到了现实生活中Locked inside my veins you're in my blood,融入我的身体,流淌在我的血脉之中in my blood流淌在我的血脉之中And we united forevermore我们会永远在一起We're staying all night我们整夜待在一起We never slow down我们绝不会放慢脚步I think we better do it我想,我们最好永远在一起like we're doing it now像现在一样It's been a long time我们在一起Since we've been around已经很久了So come on, let's keep doing it所以,来吧,让我们永远在一起like we're doing it像现在一样Doing it like we're doing it now像现在一样,永远在一起Keep doing it like we're doing it像现在一样,永远在一起Doing it like we're doing it now像现在一样,永远在一起Keep doing it like we're doing it像现在一样,永远在一起Doing it like we're doing it像现在一样,永远在一起All along自始至终We dancing to this song随着音乐起舞We doing it, we going on and on,像现在这样,一直继续下去on and on永不停止All along自始至终We dancing to this song随着音乐起舞We doing it, we going on and on,像现在这样,一直继续下去on and on永不停止We're staying all night我们整夜待在一起We never slow down我们绝不会放慢脚步I think we better do it我想,我们最好永远在一起like we're doing it now像现在一样It's been a long time我们在一起Since we've been around已经很久了So come on, let's keep doing it所以,来吧,让我们永远在一起like we're doing it像现在一样Doing it like we're doing it now像现在一样,永远在一起All along自始至终We dancing to this song随着音乐起舞Keep doing it like we're doing it像现在一样,永远在一起Doing it like we're doing it now像现在一样,永远在一起All along自始至终We dancing to this song随着音乐起舞Keep doing it like we're doing it像现在一样,永远在一起We're staying all night我们整夜待在一起We never slow down我们绝不会放慢脚步I think we better do it我想,我们最好永远在一起like we're doing it now像现在一样It's been a long time我们在一起Since we've been around已经很久了So come on, let's keep doing it所以,来吧,让我们永远在一起like we're doing it像现在一样Doing it like we're doing it now像现在一样,永远在一起baby宝贝
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
his Used To Be My Playground - MadonnaThis used to be my playgroundThis used to be my childhood dreamThis used to be the place I ran toWhenever I was in needOf a friendWhy did it have to endAnd why do they always sayDon't hold on to the pastWell that's too much to askThis used to be my playgroundThis used to be my childhood dreamThis used to be the place I ran toWhenever I was in needOf a friendWhy did it have to endAnd why do they always sayNo regretsBut I wish that youWere here with meWell then there're feeling oldAnd your heart is breakingDon't ask them whyBecause life is shortAnd before you knowYou't look backKeep your head held highDon's hope yetI can see your faceIn our secret placeYou're not just a memorySay goodbye to yesterdayThose are words I&#39
来自团队:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Do what you want to me歌词_百度知道
Do what you want to me歌词
Do what you want 2 me (yeah)Do, do, do, do what you want 2 meDo what you
want 2 me (yeah)Do, do, do, do what you want 2 meI want someone to
take controlof my bodyTell me how much you, want meChain me up and
lock meand rough me upDo what you want 2 medo, do, do, do what you
want 2 meIm giving you soul, destinya very sexy part of me, boy!Tell me when you ready to goCoz I'm readyYou touch me there and im bout
to explodeThe flows heavy ??...i want youill be your yoyo pull me
down ill let go(i only wanna please you)And I know that youre the
kinda boyThat makes a girl mind blowAnd i could prolly take itBut
ill have to control cant you hear meBegging soon ill break your ear drumAnd like a nympho i want moreI want someone to take controllof my
bodytell me how much you want me?Chain me up and lock meand rough me
upDo what you want 2 medo, do, do, do what you want 2 me Im
giving you soul, destinya very sexy part of me, boy!Do what you want
2 me (yeah)Do, do, do, do what you want 2 me
Do what you want 2 me (yeah)Do, do, do, do what you want 2 meIll
take you to a place where noone goesI want someone to take controllof my bodytell me how much you want me?Chain me up and lock meand
rough me upDo what you want 2 medo, do, do, do what you want 2
meIm giving you soul, destinya very sexy part of me huh!Do what
you want 2 me (yeah)Do, do, do, do what you want 2 meDo what you want 2
me (yeah)Do, do, do, do what you want 2 meAnd I know that youre the
kinda boyThat makes a girl mind blowAnd i could prolly take itBut
ill have to control cant you hear meBegging soon ill break your ear drumAnd like a nympho i want moreI want someone to take controllof my
bodytell me how much you want me?Chain me up and lock meand rough me
upDo what you want 2 medo, do, do, do what you want 2 meIm
giving you soul, destïnya very sexy part of me huh!Do what you want
2 me (yeah)Do, do, do, do what you want 2 meDo what you want 2 me
(yeah)Do, do, do, do what you want 2 me
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
What do you wanna make those eyes at me for
If they don't mean what they say
Ooh, they make me glad, they make me sad
They make me want a lot of things that I never had
You're fooling around with me now