一切美妙天堂所有歌曲的情感都被演绎成美妙天堂所有歌曲的歌曲……love you

[i love you歌词]欧美浪漫怀旧金曲歌词及介绍_i love you歌词-牛bb文章网
[i love you歌词]欧美浪漫怀旧金曲歌词及介绍 i love you歌词
所属栏目: &
DISCA1、Unchained Melody歌词这首歌曲是由The Righteous Brothers(正义兄弟)一个二人组合深情演绎的,后来因电影《人鬼情未了》而流行的著名歌曲,是一代人的青春记忆。唯一遗憾的就是The Righteous Brothers没有像这首歌曲一样走红,乃至今时今日在各个角落都经常会听到这首歌曲。 这首歌曲,无论你听不听得懂他们究竟在唱些具体的什么,也不看那个相拥做陶的电影画面,但那种如老唱片悠然旋转的沉醉感却肯定还是能打动你的心,正义兄弟的演唱忽而平静如水、忽而如泣如诉、忽而山呼海啸、忽而声嘶力竭,在感情随兴的起伏中完成了绝世的经典。 artist/band: rimes leannlyrics for song: unchained melodylyrics for album: greatest hitsoh my lovemy darlingi’ve hungered for your toucha long lonely timeas time goes by so slowlyand time can do so muchare you still mine?i need your lovei need your lovegod speed your loveto melonely rivers flowto the seato the seato the open armsof the sealonely rivers sigh "wait for me, wait for me"i’ll be coming home wait for me.oh my lovemy darlingi’ve hungered for your toucha long lonely timeand i know that time goes by so slowlyand time can do so muchare you still mine?i need your lovei need your lovegod speed your loveto meto…..ooooooooooh.2、bigbigworld的歌词歌手:Emilia\'m a big big girl ! 我是个重要的女孩!In a big big world ! 在一个大世界里!It\'s not a big big thing if U leave me.如果你离开我,那不是件大事。But I do do feel.但我确实感到。That I too too will miss U much.我将会非常想念你!Miss U much ! 太过想念你了!I can see the first leaf falling.我能看见第一片落叶。It\'s all yellow & nice.是那样黄也那么的美。It\'s so very cold outside.外面是那么的冷。Like the way I\'m feeling inside.就象我内心的感受。I\'m a big big girl ! 我是个重要的女孩!In a big big world ! 在一个大世界里!It\'s not a big big thing if U leave me.如果你离开我,那不是件大事。But I do do feel.但我确实感到。That I too too will miss U much.我将会非常想念你!Miss U much ! 太过想念你了!Outside it\'s now raining.现在外面正在下雨。And tears are falling from my eyes.而我的眼睛也在流泪。I\'m a big big girl ! 我是个重要的女孩!In a big big world ! 在一个大世界里!It\'s not a big big thing if U leave me.如果你离开我,那不是件大事。But I do do feel.但我确实感到。That I too too will miss U much.我将会非常想念你!Miss U much ! 太过想念你了!I have Ur arms around me ooooh like fire.我原来是躺在你如火炉般温暖的怀抱里的。But when I open my eyes.但当我醒来张开眼睛。U\'re gone ! 你却已经走了!I\'m a big big girl ! 我是个重要的女孩!In a big big world ! 在一个大世界里!It\'s not a big big thing if U leave me.如果你离开我,那不是件大事。But I do do feel.但我确实感到。That I too too will miss U much.我将会非常想念你!Miss U much ! 太过想念你了!I\'m a big big girl ! 我是个重要的女孩!In a big big world ! 在一个大世界里!It\'s not a big big thing if U leave me.如果你离开我,那不是件大事。But I do feel I will miss U much ! 但我确实觉得我将会非常想念你!Miss U much ! 太过想念你了!3、The Sound Of Silence歌词这首歌是Paul Simon(保罗·西蒙)在1964年写的,他与 Art Garfunkel(阿特·加芬克尔)所合唱。歌曲透过描写一种关于大众沉浸在沉默(盲目、压制等象征)之中的梦幻(Vision),来批判社会只知道盲目崇拜物质偶像(Neon god they made),不知道也不敢正视社会的真实面(例如地下铁与廉价公寓中的穷人)。沉默变成了一种声音(sound of silence)让大众以为一切都还是正常。Paul Simon在美国社会正经历如越战、反种族歧视等社会动乱的年代写这首歌,应该是希望社会能够突破这些盲目与不合理的压抑,而找到出路。提到《The Sound of Silence》(寂静之声)就不能不说《Scarborough Fair》(斯卡布罗集市),它取材于苏格兰民歌的《斯卡布罗集市》诞生于美国越战时期,同时也是电影《毕业生》的插曲之一,从歌词中可以看出歌曲存在着一定的反战情绪。旋律柔和飘渺的《斯卡布罗集市》,是一首乡村民谣韵味浓郁的歌曲,带着淡淡的忧愁,仿佛是一阵清风,夹杂着野草野花的苦寒轻香,在大地上缓缓掠过,如一幅印象派的风景画。一直喜欢保罗·西蒙与阿特·加非凯尔在歌中那种幽怨的浅吟低唱,忧郁空灵的曲调让人迷醉,原来歌声也能把伤感的心灵诠释的如此完美。如果说听音乐是一种享受的话,那么当你聆听到保罗·西蒙与阿特·加芬克尔的音乐后,则是已享受了音乐中的极品。西蒙和加芬克尔六十年代后期开始风靡多年的重唱可说是流行音乐史上的最佳重唱,西蒙的嗓音松弛自然,加芬克尔音色轻柔高洁,两人的和声如诗如梦一般丰富多彩,令人魂牵梦绕。无法拒绝保罗·西蒙与阿特·加芬克尔的音乐魅力,他们的和声像是天空里飞翔的鸟,有透明的翅膀和阳光的眼睛。他们的名字也成为了摇滚名人殿堂中永不褪色的一笔!hello darkness my old friend.i've come to talk with you again.because a vision softly creepingleft its seeds while i was sleeping.and the vision that was planted in my brainstill remains with the sound of silencein restless dreams i walk alonenarrow streets of cobble stonebeneath the hallo of a street lamp,i turned my collar to the cold and dampwhen my eyes were stabbled by the flash of a neon lightthat split the nightand touched the sound of silenceand in the naked night i saw ten thousand people may be morepeople talking without speaking hearing without listeningpeople writing songs that voices never shareand no one dare disturb the sound of silence"fool" said i "you do not knowsilence like a cancer growshear my words that i might teach youtake my arms that i might reach youbut my words like silent rain-drops felland echo-ed in the wells of silenceand the people bow and prayedto the neon god they madeand the sign flash out its warningin the words that it was formingand the sings said "the words of the prophers arewritten the subway walls and tenement halls"and whispered in the sounds of silence4、yesterday once more歌曲封面首上世纪欧美最经典的英文歌曲。始创于1973年,曾被无数个歌手翻唱过。中文名《昨日重现》。电影《生命因你而动听》插曲,入围奥斯卡百年金曲。理查德.卡朋特和约翰.贝迪斯为回应七十年代早期的怀旧风创作了这首歌曲。这首夺金单曲在美国和英国两地都取得亚军的成绩。现在这首歌已成为永恒畅销单曲之一卡伦·卡朋特(Karen Carpenter)及其兄理查德·卡朋特(Richard Capenters)出生于美国康涅狄格州,理查德是位很有才华的艺人,演唱、弹琴、制作及歌曲创作均可胜任,与其妹组建乐队后,甘为配角为妹妹写歌,伴奏。他们自幼就拥有良好的音乐环境。1969年,他们带着自录的音乐走遍洛杉矶,终于在A&M唱片公司,他们迎来了成功的曙光。 日,首张专辑《CLOSE TO YOU》发行,专辑中的同名歌曲瞬即荣登排行榜首。从此,卡朋特兄妹演唱组的事业蒸蒸日上,不断有佳作问世。但好景不长,卡伦因慢性厌食和神经过敏于日死在深爱她的父母怀中。她死时只有三十二岁。木匠乐队也到此终结。但卡伦·卡朋特那清新、健康的旋律,略带忧郁的中音,亲切自然的演唱却永远让我们难以忘怀。when i was young i'd listen to the radiowaiting for my favorite songswhen they played i'd sing along,it make me smile.those were such happy times and not so long agohow i wondered where they'd gone.but they're back again just like a long lost friendall the songs i love so well.every shalala every wo'wo still shines.every shing-a-ling-a-ling that they're starting to sing so finewhen they get to the part where he's breaking her heartit can really make me cry just like before.it's yesterday once more.(shoobie do lang lang)looking back on how it was in years gone byand the good times that had makes today seem rather sad,so much has changed.it was songs of love that i would sing to themand i'd memorise each word.those old melodies still sound so good to meas they melt the years awayevery shalala every wo'wo still shinesevery shing-a-ling-a-ling that they're startingto sing so fineall my best memorise come back clearly to mesome can even make me cry just like before.it's yesterday once more.(shoobie do lang lang)every shalala every wo'wo still shines.every shing-a-ling-a-ling that they're starting to sing so fineevery shalala every wo'wo still shines.every shing-a-ling-a-ling that they're starting to sing so fine5、don't cry for me argentina----madonnaevita - movie versiondon't cry for me argentinaevait won't be easy, you'll think it strangewhen i try to explain how i feelthat i still need your love after all that i've doneyou won't believe meall you will see is a girl you once knewalthough she's dressed up to the ninesat sixes and sevens with youi had to let it happen, i had to changecouldn't stay all my life down that hilllooking out of the window, staying out of the sunso i chose freedomrunning around trying everything newbut nothing impressed me at alli never expected it todon't cry for me argentinathe truth is i never left youall through my wild daysmy mad existencei kept my promisedon't keep your distanceand as for fortune, and as for famei never invited them inthough it seemed to the world they were all i desiredthey are illusionsthey're not the solutions they promised to bethe answer was here all the timei love you and hope you love medon't cry for me argentina......don't cry for me argentinathe truth is i never left youall through my wild daysmy mad existencei kept my promisedon't keep your distancehave i said too much? there's nothing more i can thinkof to say to youbut all you have to do is look at me to know that everyword is true6、Bressanone(布瑟列侬)听Matthew Lien(马修·连恩)的作品《Bressanone》,顿时着迷于其空灵的声音和旋律,此曲来自他的一张名为《狼》的专辑,该曲集中展示了他的音乐风格,和谐、空灵、舒缓,娓娓而来又挥挥而去。《Bressanon》发布的背景是,当时加拿大要推出一个保护驯鹿而有计划地猎杀狼的计划,多位环保音乐家联合起来,出了这张专辑以此来对这一事件进行反思。专辑中收入此曲应该是希望将歌曲中的意境带给我们,在其间的旋律中体会心灵与自然的交接。here i stand in bressanonewith the stars up in the skyare they shining over brennerand upon the other sideyou would be a sweet surrenderi must go the other wayand my train will carry me onwardthough my heart would surely staywo my heart would surely staynow the clouds are flying by meand the moon is the risei have left stars behind methey were disamondsin your skiesyou would be a sweet surrenderi must go the other wayand my train will carry me onwardthough my heart would surely staywo my heart would surely stay7、Pretty boy---M2MI lie awake at night See things in black and whiteI’ve only got you inside my mind You know you have made me blindI lie awake and prayThat you will look my way I have all this longing in my heartI knew it right from the startOh my pretty pretty boy I love you Like I never ever loved no one before youPretty pretty boy of mine Just tell me you love me tooOh my pretty pretty boy I need youOh my pretty pretty boy I do Let me insideMake me stay right beside youI used to write your name And put it in a frameAnd sometime I think I hear you call Right from my bedroom wallYou stay a little whileAnd touch me with your smile And what can I say to make you mineTo reach out for you in timeOh my pretty pretty boy I love you Like I never ever loved no one before youPretty pretty boy of mine Just tell me you love me tooOh my pretty pretty boy I need youOh my pretty pretty boy I do Let me insideMake me stay right beside youBRIDGE Oh pretty boySay you love me tooOh my pretty pretty boy I love you Like I never ever loved no one before youPretty pretty boy of mine Just tell me you love me tooOh my pretty pretty boy I need youOh my pretty pretty boy I do Let me insideMake me stay right beside youI lie awake at nightSee things in black and whiteI''ve only got you inside my mindYou know you have made me blindI lie awake and prayThat you will look my wayI have all this longing in my heartI knew it right from the startOh my pretty pretty boy I love youLike I never ever loved no one before youPretty pretty boy of mineJust tell me you love me tooOh my pretty pretty boyI need youOh my pretty pretty boy I doLet me insideMake me stay right beside youI used to write your nameAnd put it in a frameAnd sometime I think I hear you callRight from my bedroom wallYou stay a little whileAnd touch me with your smileAnd what can I say to make you mineTo reach out for you in timeOh my pretty pretty boy I love youLike I never ever loved no one before youPretty pretty boy of mineJust tell me you love me tooOh my pretty pretty boyI need youOh my pretty pretty boy I doLet me insideMake me stay right beside youBRIDGEOh pretty boySay you love me tooOh my pretty pretty boy I love youLike I never ever loved no one before youPretty pretty boy of mineJust tell me you love me tooOh my pretty pretty boyI need youOh my pretty pretty boy I doLet me insideMake me stay right beside youMy name is Ilin我的名字叫伊莲(法语歌词)8\我的名字叫伊莲(法语歌词)Hélène, je m'appelle Hélène伊莲娜,我叫伊莲娜je suis une fille我是一个女孩comme les autres就像其他女孩一样Hélène伊莲娜j'ai mes joies, mes peines我有我的欢乐和痛苦elles font ma vie这就是我的生活comme la votre就像您的一样je voudrais trouver l'amour我在找寻我的爱情simplement trouver l'amour只不过是想找到爱情Hélène, je m'appelle Hélène伊莲娜,我叫伊莲娜je suis une fille我是一个女孩comme les autres就像其他女孩一样Hélène伊莲娜si mes nuits sont pleines 如果每夜de reves de poemes都能有诗歌和美梦相伴je n'ai rien d'autres我会别无所求je voudrais trouver l'amour我在找寻我的爱情simplement trouver l'amour只不过是想找到爱情Et mêmeSi j'ai ma photo Dans tous les journauxChaque semaine就算是每周的报纸上都有我的照片Personne Ne m'attend le soir(可是)夜里却没有人在等我Quand je rentre tard当我晚归的时候Personne ne fait battre mon coeur没有人能够让我有心跳的感觉Lorsque s'eteignent les projecteurs当舞台上的灯光熄灭Hélène, je m'appelle Hélène伊莲娜,我叫伊莲娜je suis une fille我是一个女孩comme les autres就像其他女孩一样je voudrais trouver l'amour我在找寻我的爱情simplement trouver l'amour只不过是想找到爱情Et mêmequand à la télévous me regardez就算你们在电视上看到的我sourire et chanter 欢歌笑语personne ne m'attends le soir(可是)夜里却没有人在等我quand je rentre tard当我晚归的时候personne ne fait battre mon coeur没有人能够让我有心跳的感觉lorsque s'éteignent les projecteurs当舞台上的灯光熄灭Hélène, je m'appelle Hélène伊莲娜,我叫伊莲娜je suis une fille我是一个女孩comme les autres就像其他女孩一样Hélène 伊莲娜Et toutes mes peinestrouveront l'oubli Un jour ou l'autre总有一天,我会忘却所有的伤痛quand je trouverais l'amour什么时候我才能找到我的爱情……quand je trouverais l'amourquand je trouverais l'amourquand je trouverais l'amour9、scarborough fair-------Sarah Brightman一首永恒经典的老歌!也叫《毕业歌》现在转来它的相关资料,让我们一起来怀旧吧:) 《Scarborough Fair》是美国六十年代最受大学生欢迎的电影、1968年奥斯卡获奖片《毕业生》(达斯汀·霍夫曼主演,其成名作)中的主题曲,原唱歌手:Paul Simon (保罗·西蒙)和Art Garfunkel(加芬克尔),作词:Paul Simon - Art Garfunkel,作曲:Paul Simon - Art Garfunke。我也收藏有莎拉·布莱曼翻唱的。片中的另一首歌曲《寂静之声》也很出名,想大家也是听过的。are you going to scarborough fairparsley,sage,rosemary and thymeremeber me to one who lives thereshe once was a true love of minetell her to make me a cambric shirt(on the side of a hill in the deep forest green)parsley,sage,rosemary and thyme(tracing of sparrow on the snow crested brown)without to seams nor needle work(blankets and bedclothes the child of the mountain)then she'll be a true love of mine(sleeps unaware of the clarion call)tell her to find me an acre of land(on the side of a hill asprinkling of leaves)parsley,sage,rosemary and thyme(washes the grave with silvery tears)between the salt water and the sea strand(a soldier cleans and polishes a gun)then she'll be a true love of minetell her to reap it with a sickle of leather(war bellows blazing in scarlet battalions)parsley,sage,rosemary and thyme(generals order their soldiers to kill)and gather it all in a bunch of heather(and to fight for a cause they've long ago forgotten)then she'll be a true love of mineare you going to scarborough fairparsley,sage,rosemary and thymeremeber me to one who lives thereshe once was a true love of mine10、Kiss Kiss-------Sweetpea所属专辑:FlowerBlossomedInTheSkyI'mgonnabelieveinyoureyesSopleasedon'tsayloveisblindIwannabeweavingyourmindInsecretcommunicationDoyouliketoffeeandlemonade?Itusedtotastesogoodhand-madeWherearethesmilesofyesterday?OurchildhoodconversationPleasekiss,kissWillanybodykissme,please?Please,pleasekiss,kissGivemestrawberrykissespleaseI'mgonnabecomesunshineAndkisseverythinginsightCouldbeastarinthenightJustuseyourimaginationI'monlyholdingbacktherainSomanyraindrops,somanypainsIwannafindmytrainsomedayAsseasonsgopassthestationPleasekiss,kissWillanybodykissme,pleasePlease,pleasekiss,kissLikeastrawberrycoloreddreamPleasekiss,kissWillanybodykissme,please?Please,pleasekiss,kissLikeastrawberrycoloreddreamPleasekiss,kissWillanybodykissme,please?Please,pleasekiss,kissGivemestrawberrykissesplease11、No Way I Can Hide(梁朝伟一天一点爱恋)It was raining then on the day we metIt's your face I just can't forgetStanding close to meLooking in my eyesSomething I've not seen beforeSomething in your eyesThat smile on your facemaking me feel so warm insideMoving close to me I could feel the heatSomething I've not known beforeThere's no way I can hideThe way you make me feelWhen I turn around to find youcan't beleive you left me without a wordThere's no way I can hideThe way you make me feelHow I wish you are here beside mebecause I wanna feel you againIt was raining then on the day we metIt's your face I just can't forgetStanding close to meLooking in my eyesSomething I've not seen beforeSomething in your eyesThat smile on your facemaking me feel so warm insideMoving close to me I could feel the heatSomething I've not known beforeThere's no way I can hideThe way you make me feelWhen I turn around to find youcan't beleive you left me without a wordThere's no way I can hideThe way you make me feelHow I wish you are here beside mebecause I wanna feel you againThere's no way I can hideThe way you make me feelWhen I turn around to find youcan't beleive you left me without a wordThere's no way I can hideThe way you make me feelHow I wish you are here beside mebecause I wanna feel you again12、rhrhm of the rain歌手:The Cascades(瀑布合唱团)The Cascades 瀑布合唱团歌名:Rhythm Of The Rain(雨的旋律)虽然这首歌曲在1963年上榜,只获得第三名的成绩,但却永远活在人们的回忆中,多年以来不断有人翻唱。根据BMI的统计,它以美国广电媒体超过六百万次的播唱记录,成为有史以来一百首最受喜爱西洋歌曲的第九名。此外,更有“绿箭口香糖”的广告将它用作广告主题曲。 Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain,Telling me just what a fool I've been.I wish that it would go and let me cry in vain,And let me be alone again.The only girl I care about has gone away.Looking for a brand new startBut little does she know that when she left that day.Along with her she took my heart.Rain, please tell me, now does that seem fairFor her to steal my heart away when she don't careI can't love another, when my heart's somewhere far away.The only girl I've care about has gone away.Looking for a brand new startBut little does she know that when she left that day.Along with her she took my heart.Rain, won't you tell her that I love her soPlease ask the sun to set her heart a glowRain in her heart and let the love we knew start to grow.Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain,Telling me just what a fool I've been.I wish that it would go and let me cry in vain,And let me be alone again.Ooh listen to the falling rain...歌词大意听那淅淅沥沥的雨声,它好像在说,我是个傻瓜。 我真希望雨停下来。 让我无望地哭泣, 让我再次孤身单影。我唯一在乎的姑娘已经离去, 去寻找她的新生活。 然而,她不知道, 当她离去的那天, 也将我的心带走。雨呀,请告诉我,那样公平吗?她偷走了我的心, 居然毫不在乎。 我无法再爱别人, 我的心已远远漂向异地。雨呀,你就不能告诉她 我多么地爱她, 请让太阳燃起她心中的爱苗, 让雨滋润她的心田。 让我们爱情之花重新盛开。哦,听那雨声, 噼哩啪啦。乐队介绍The Cascades(瀑布合唱团)来自加州圣地亚哥的这支乐队,是由擅长作曲以及吉他的主唱约翰甘莫 (John Gummoe)领军的,他在1950年代末期结识了另外四位乐手,由于彼此十分投缘,决定共同组团。他们以类似「屋顶歌手合唱团」(The Rooftop Singers)的流畅抒情曲风,在许多私人的宴会上演出,逐渐打响名声。有一天晚上,他们正在某家俱乐部表演的时候,有一家唱片公司的星探正好在场,立刻决定跟他们签约。1962年底,唱片公司把他们带到好莱坞的录音室,帮他们录制第一张单曲「Second Chance」,虽然并不成功,但是他们的第二张单曲,也就是「Rhythm of the Rain 」, 却得到了爆炸性的成功,在流行榜上获得了第三名,同时更勇夺抒情歌曲排行榜的冠军。只可惜,他们的运气显然不是很好(或许应该说是生不逢辰吧),接下来的 「Shy Girl」和「The Last Leaf」虽然也还算很受欢迎,却无法再创同样的高峰,加上披头带来的英国摇滚入侵狂潮,他们的唱片竟然被认为「太美国」而遭到了消费者的冷落,尽管他们继续努力,却依然改变不了过气的命运,团员们先后打了退堂鼓,甚至连负责创作大部分歌曲的约翰甘莫也宣告退出,到了1969年,只剩下萨克斯风手还是原始的团员,当然也就更加的没有东山再起的机会了。不过,虽然他们只有一首真正畅销的歌曲,这首 「Rhythm of the Rain」却成了流行音乐史上最令人难忘的经典之一,不但翻唱的人难以数计,更平均每隔几年就要再流行一次,最近的一次是丹佛格伯(Dan Fogelberg)在1990年推出的版本。而在我国,它也被翻译成国语歌曲「雨的旋律」,同样也是三十多年以来始终大受欢迎。13、Blue - ALL RISE (Guilty Live Tour)蓝色组合Your honour please,Gotta believe me what I say,What I will tell,Happened just the other day.I must confess,Cause I've had about enough,I need your help,Gotta make this here thing stop.Baby I swear I'll tell the truth,About all the things you used to do,And if you thought you had me fooled.I'm telling you now, objection overruled.One for the money and the, free rides,It's two for the lie that you, denied,All rise, All rise.Three for the calls that you've, been making,It's four all the times you've been faking,All rise, All rise.You're on the stand,With your back against the wall,Nowhere to run,And nobody you can call. (oh no)I just can't wait,Now the case is open wide,You'll try to pray,But the jury will decide.Baby I swear I'll tell the truth,About all the things you used to do,And if you thought you had me fooled,I'm telling you now, objection overruled.Oh baby.One for the money and the, free rides,It's two for the lie that you, denied,All rise, All rise.Three for the calls that you've, been making,It's four all the times you've been faking,All rise, All rise.So step back,Cos you don't know this cat.I know deep down that,You don't want me to react.I'll lay low,Leaving all my options open,The decision of the jury,Has not been spoken.Step in my house,You find that your stuff has gone,But in reality,To whom does the stuff belong.I bring you into court,To preach my order,Any you know that,You overstepped the border.One for the money and the, free rides,It's two for the lie that you, denied,All rise, All rise.Three for the calls that you've, been making,It's four all the times you've been faking,All rise, All rise.What you say,(One for the money and the, free rides)Games you play,(It's two for the lie that you, denied)What you've done.(All rise, All rise)What you say,(Three for the calls that you've, been making)Games you play,(It's four all the times you've been faking)What you've done,(All rise, All rise)When you're goneOne for the money and the, free rides,It's two for the lie that you, denied,All rise, All rise.Three for the calls that you've, been making,It's four all the times you've been faking,All rise, All rise.I rest my case14、《AuldLangSyne》魂断蓝桥主题曲《Auld lang syne》(友谊地久天长英文版) 原唱是leo sayer 但是基本找不到的 而且原唱并不怎么好听。Auld Lang Syne是一首非常出名的诗歌,原文是苏格兰文,直译做英文是"old long since"或"times gone by",意思大概是逝去已久的日子。Auld Lang Syne是十八世纪苏格兰诗人罗伯特彭斯(Robert Burns)根据当地父老口传录下的。这首诗后来被谱了乐曲,除了原苏格兰文外,这首歌亦被多国谱上当地语言,在中国各地普遍称为《友谊地久天长》。人们通常可以哼出歌曲的旋律,但大部份人只可唱出歌词的一小段。在很多西方国家,这首歌通常会在除夕夜演唱,象征送走旧年而迎接新年的来临,有时也会在圣诞节的时候唱,这就是这首歌听得像圣诞歌的原因。它的主调并没有中文版本那样感伤,而这首歌在很多亚洲地区中的学校毕业礼或葬礼中作为主题曲,象征告别或结束的情感。在经典电影“魂断蓝桥”中,此曲被用作为主旋律。这首歌的译名很多,有称之为《骊歌》,有的根据原题译为《忆往日》、《过去的时光》,有的根据词意取名为《友谊之歌》或《友谊地久天长》,也有根据《魂断蓝桥》在乐队领班说的“一路平安”这句话,和玛拉送别劳宁时说的“一路平安”而取名为《一路平安》(个人认为)auld lang syne是苏格兰方言,相当于现代标准英语的“old long since”,即“昔日”之意。它源出于苏格兰杰出的民族诗人Robert Burns的一首同名抒情诗“友谊地久天长”,后经谱曲,大家应该不会陌生,正是影片《魂断蓝桥》的主题曲。这支曲子歌颂了人与人之间真挚的情感,常在离别之时演唱。Should auld acquaintance be forgot,And never brought to mind?Should auld acquaintance be forgotAnd days of auld lang syne?For auld lang syne, my dear,For auld lang syne,We'll take a cup o' kindness yetFor auld lang syne.Boney M.We twa hae run aboot the braesAnd pou'We've wander'd mony a weary footSin' auld lang syne.We two hae paidled i' the burn,Frae mornin'But seas between us braid hae roar'dSin' auld lang syne.And here's a hand, my trusty friend,And gie's a hand o'We'll take a cup o' kindness yetShould auld acquaintance be forgot,And never brought to mind?Should auld acquaintance be forgotAnd days of auld lang syne?For auld lang syne, my dear,For auld lang syne,We'll take a cup o' kindness yetFor auld lang syne.For auld lang syne, my dear,For auld lang syne,We'll take a cup o' kindness yetFor auld lang syne.15、when a women loves a man---西城男孩(westlife)When the stars are in her eyesAnd the sun is in her smileThe only moment in a lifeThat happens the same timeIs when a woman loves a manShe'll be a mother and a childSacrifice her days and nightsAnd no other will exsistShe'll put her life in every kissWhen a woman loves a manAnd you'll be amazed at when you're stumblingShe'll fight for youAnd won't let you give inShe'll do all that she canWhen a woman loves a manA soothing breeze always blowsSomebody understands another soulIt's like the planets have alignedEvery sentence has a rhymeWhen a woman loves a manOh, you'll be amazed how whenYou're needing itShe'll fight for youFrom the begining to the endAnd she'll do all that she canWhen a woman loves a manIt's the greatest gift of allKnowing tht unconditionallyShe'll catch you when you fallYeah, yeah, yeah, yeahOooohh, yeahWhen a woman loves a manWhen the stars are in her eyesAnd the sun is in her smileShe'll be a mother and a childBut all at the same timeWhen a woman loves a manShe'll be your air,She'll bring you lifeShe'll make me sacrificeWhen a woman loves a man16、Right Here Waiting(此情可待)---Richard MarxRichard Marx是一个集作曲、填词、演唱和音乐制作于一身的摇滚才子。他特别热衷于巡回演出。曾先后在美国、加拿大、日本等地巡回演出。Richard Marx深知在全球性的演出中,会大大促进乐迷与自己的直接交流,他深信,这种影响将是深远的。 在中国,Richard Marx也是一个相当响亮的名字,《Right Here Waiting》、《安琪丽娅》和《留住今夜》等歌曲深受中国歌迷的喜爱。在东南亚一带,Richard Marx的抒情歌 曲更是大受欢迎。《此情可待》曾在新加坡获得三张白金唱片的荣誉地位。 Richard Marx的大部分歌曲都是摇滚风格的。他自己表示,摇滚乐才是他的真正兴趣所在。Oceans apart day after dayAnd I slowly go insaneI hear your voice on the lineBut it doesn't stop the painIf I see you next to neverHow can we say foreverWherever you goWhatever you doI will be right here waiting for youWhatever it takesOr how my heart breaksI will be right here waiting for youI took for granted, all the timesThat I thought would last somehowI hear the laughter, I taste the tearsOh, can't you see it babyBut I can't get near you nowYou've got me goin, crazyWherever you goWhatever you doI will be right here waiting for youWhatever it takesOr how my heart breaksI will be right here waiting for youI wonder how we can surviveThis romanceBut in the end if I'm with youI'll take the chanceOh, can't you see it babyYou've got me goin, crazyWherever you goWhatever you doI will be right here waiting for youWhatever it takesOr how my heart breaksI will be right here waiting for youWaiting for you17、I Will Always Love You ------Whitney Houston:《I Will Always Love You》最初是由美国著名乡村女歌手桃丽•芭顿(Dolly Parton)在1973年创作的,并在一年后发行。据她透露,她创作这首歌是献给她以前的搭档兼顾问Porter Wagoner。这首歌一经发行立刻获得成功,并荣登全美乡村单曲榜第一,不过却在流行歌曲榜单上表现平平。桃丽•芭顿在1982年对其进行重新编曲使其成为电影《The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas》的插曲,并再次获得全美乡村单曲第一的桂冠,这也是她成为有史以来第一位凭借同一首歌曲两次登顶该榜的歌手。1992年,美国著名黑人女歌手惠特尼•休斯顿(Whitney Houston)与凯文•科斯特纳(Kevin Costner)联袂主演电影《保镖》,正在寻找适合的电影主题曲。一开始惠特尼•休斯顿选中的是摩城传奇Jimmy Ruffin的歌曲What Becomes Of The Brokenhearted,但却该曲已被电影《Fried Green Tomatoes》所使用。后来凯文•科斯特纳推荐惠特尼•休斯顿使用她的多年老友Linda Ronstadt在 1975的翻唱版本《I Will Always Love You》,于是惠特尼•休斯顿对该版本进行了重新编曲,使它的风格更接近美国黑人灵乐歌谣,并使其成为电影《保镖》的主题曲。尽管她的唱片公司不喜欢这样的一个阿卡贝拉型(A cappella)的开头音乐,但所幸的是两人都坚持这样的处理。惠特尼•休斯顿版本的《I Will Always Love You》在全世界范围内获得了巨大的成功,唱片总共卖出了超过1200万张。这首歌在美国有线电视台VH1评选的25年来最伟大的100首歌曲中排名第八,最伟大的100首情歌中排名第一。I will always love you 《保镖》主题曲If I should stay,I would only be in your way.So I'll go, but I knowI'll think of you ev'ry step of the way.And I will always love you.I will always love you.You, my darling you. Hmm.Bittersweet memoriesthat is all I'm taking with me.So, goodbye. Please, don't cry.We both know I'm not what you, you need.And I will always love you.I will always love you.(Instrumental solo)I hope life treats you kindAnd I hope you have all you've dreamed of.And I wish to you, joy and happiness.But above all this, I wish you love.And I will always love you.I will always love you.I will always love you.I will always love you.I will always love you.I, I will always love you.You, darling, I love you.Ooh, I'll always, I'll always love you.18、Hotel Califomia----(加州旅馆)Eagles昨天上网重听了老鹰乐队的《加州旅馆》,简直太好听了!本人一直非常非常滴喜欢,首先吸引我的是那清脆动听的吉他前奏,现场观众的呼叫声也是很抓人,随后听到鼓手兼主唱DonHenley声线沙哑颓废,完美地诠释了疲惫的旅人经过长期漂泊渴望休憩,当发现身处非地后又急于逃离的心态,更深深的打动了我。又百度了一下歌词的意思,真是不看不知道,一看吓了几大跳,噢,完全颠覆了本人对此歌曲的美好印象.(《加州旅馆》自面世开始,立即就引来很多的质疑与批 评。尽管谁也不敢夸口说自己的理解是正解版本,但歌词中 明显的吸毒、邪教等暗示还是引起道德卫士的不满, 并且在美国数州中受到宗教团体的杯葛。不过,&&加州旅馆&& 歌曲中那成经典的吉他旋律、诡异莫名的歌词内容、感人心 弦的悲世情怀,使得这首〈加州旅馆〉神秘永远,成为最爱。)括号里的文字为网上下载.虽然歌词诡异,但这首歌的前奏和尾奏太好听了,还有吉它的演奏和歌手的演唱,简直太太太棒了.在 网上还看到喜欢这首歌的人可真不少,甚至为喜欢这首歌的人组成一个QQ群.&&Hotel Califomia&&MyLove.老鹰乐队是美国乃至美国文化波及到世界最为雅俗共赏的乐队,有人说他们是摇滚乐队,也有人说他们是合唱组,反正他们最拿手的,便是乡村摇滚的五重奏加上五重唱,乡村的传统情怀、摇滚的适当的动感、一层层吉它铺垫出的细致空间、一重重人声叠加的丰富和声,便是他们左右逢源的秘密。作为加州摇滚主流化之后的最成功例子,老鹰自1971年组建到1982年解散,伴随美国人度过了整个七十年代,他们不仅是格莱美大奖的常客,也是每张唱片都是金唱片的骄子。on a dark desert highway,行驶在昏黑的荒漠公路上,cool wind in my hair.凉风吹过我的头发.warm smell of colitas,温馨的大麻香,rising up through the air.弥漫在空气中.up ahead in the distance,抬头遥望远方,i saw a shimmering light.我看到微弱的灯光.my head grew heavy my sight grew dim.我的头越来越沉,视线也变得模糊.i had 2 stop 4 the night.我不得不停下来过夜.there she 她站在门口那儿招呼我i heard the mission bell.我听到远处教堂的钟声.and i was thinking 2 myself,我在心里对自己说this could b heaven or this could b hell .这里可能是天堂也可能是地狱.then she lit up a candle,然后她点燃了蜡烛,and she showed me the way.给我引路.there were voices down the corridor.沿着走廊传来阵阵说话声.i thought i heard them say...我想我听到他们在说……welcome to the hotel california!欢迎来到加州旅馆!such a lovely place!如此美丽的地方!such a lovely face!多么可爱的的面容!!plenty of room at the hotel california!加州旅馆有充足的房间!any time of year,u can find it here!一年的任何时候,你都能在这找到房间.her mind is tiffany-twisted,她的心为珠宝所扭曲,she got the mercedes bends.她拥有豪华奔驰车.she got a lot of pretty,pretty boys.她有许多漂亮的小伙子.that she calls friends.她称之为朋友.how they dance in the courtyard,他们在庭院里翩翩起舞,sweet summer sweat.夏日的香汗伶俐.some dance to remember!有些舞是为了回忆!some dance to forget!而有些舞是为了忘却!so i called up the captain,于是我叫来领班,please bring me my wine. 请给我来些酒.he said we haven t had that spirit here,他说我们这不供应烈酒 since nineteen sixty nine. 从1969年起.and still those voices are calling from far away.远处仍然传来他们的话语.wake u up in the middle of the night.在半夜把你吵醒.just 2 hear them say...只听到他们在说……welcome to the hotel california!欢迎到加州旅馆来!such a lovely place!如此美丽的地方!such a lovely face!多么可爱的的面容!they livin it up at the hotel california.他们在加州旅馆尽情狂欢.what a nice surprise,好得令人吃惊,bring your alibis.使你有来到这的借口.mirrors on the ceiling,天花板上镶嵌着的镜子,the pink champagne on ice.冰镇着的粉色香槟and she said we are all just prisoners here-她说我们都是这的囚徒-of our own device .但是是我们自愿的.and in the master s chambers.在主人的卧房里.they gathered 4 the feast.他们为宴会聚在一起.they stabbed it with their steely knives.他们彼此间用钢刀相互砍杀.but they just can t kill the beast.但他们甚至不能杀死野兽!last thing i remember,我所记得的最后一件事i was running 4 the door.是我跑向门口.i had 2 find the passage back,我必须找到来时的路,to the place i was before.回到我过去的地方.relax ,said the night man,守夜人说放宽心,we are programmed to receive.我们只是照常接待u can checkout any time u like.你想什么时候结帐都可以.but u can never leave! 但你永远无法离去!DISCB1、 Bye Bye Bye 再见/超级男孩N'Sync-ByeByeByeByeByeByeimdoingthistonightyoureprobablygonnastartafightiknowthiscantberightheybabycmonilovedyouendlesslyandyouwerentthereformesonowitstimetoleaveandmakeitaloneiknowthaticanttakenomoreitaintnolieiwannaseeyououtthatdoorbabybyebyebyedontwannabeafoolforyoujustanotherplayerinyourgamefortwoyoumayhatemebutitaintnoliebabybyebyebyedontreallywannamakeittoughIjustwannatellyouthatIvehadenoughitmightsoundcrazybutitaintnoliebabybyebyebyejusthitmewiththetruthgirlyouremorethanwelcometosogivemeonegoodreasonbabycmonilivedforyouandmeandnowIvereallycometoseethatlifewouldbemuchbetteronceyouregoneiknowthaticanttakenomoreitaintnolieiwannaseeyououtthatdoorbabybyebyebye(chorus)imgivinupiknowforsureidontwannabethereasonforyourlovenomorebyebyeimcheckingoutimsigningoffidontwannnabetheloserandivehadenoughidontwannabeyourfoolinthisgamefortwosoimleavinyoubehindbyebyebyeidontwannamakeittoughbutivehadenoughanditaintnoliebyebyeidontwannabeafoolforyoujustanotherplayerinyourgamefortwoidontwannabeyourfoolbutitaintnoliebabybyebyebyedontreallywannamakeittoughijustwannatellyouthativehadenoughitmightsoundcrazybutitaintnoliebabybyebyebye2、Brown Eyes---天命真女(美三人女子组合)in your brown eyesi walked awayin your brown eyescouldn't stayin your brown eyesyou watch her goturn the record onand wonder what went wrong (what went wrong)if everything was everything but everything is overeverything could be everything if only we were olderguess its just a silly song about youand how i lost youand your brown eyesin your brown eyesi was feelin lowcause the brown eyesand you never knowgot some brown eyesbut a soft facei knew that it was wrongso baby..turn the record onplay that songif everything was everything but everything is overeverything could be everything if only we were olderguess its just a silly song about youand how i lost youand your brown eyeseverything was everything,but baby its the last showeverything could be everything but its time to say goodbye soget your last fix, and your last hitgrab your old bow with your new tricksi mean its no surprise i got lostin your brown eyes..in your brown eyes..brooown brooown...eyesbrown eyesbrooown brooown...eyesgot some broown eyesbrooown brooown...eyesbrown eyes3、Sex bomb(情色炸弹) ----------歌手:Tom Jones feat. Mousse TAw, Aw baby, Yeah, ooh Yeah, huh, listen to thisSpy on me baby use satelliteInfrared to see me move through the nightAim gonna fire shoot me rightI'm gonna like the way you fightAnd I love the way you fightNow you found the secret codeI use to wash away my lonely blues wellSo I can't deny or lie cause you're aonly one who make me fly(You know what you are? You are..)Sexbomb sexbomb you're a sexbomb uh, huhYou can give it to me when I need to come along give it to meSexbomb sexbomb you're my sexbombAnd baby you can turn me on baby you can turn me onYou know what you're doing to me don't you. ha ha,I know you doNo don't get me wrong ain't gonna do you no harm noThis bomb's made for lovin' and you can shoot it farI'm your main target come and help me ignite owLove struck holding you tight hold me tight darlin'(Hold me tight..)Make me explode although you know the routeto go to sex me slow slow babyAnd yes I must react to claims of those who saythat you are not all that huh, huh, huhSexbomb sexbomb you're my sexbombYou can give it to me when I need to come alongSexbomb sexbomb you're my sexbombAnd baby you can turn me on turn me on darlin'Sexbomb sexbomb you're my sexbomb sexbombYou can give it to me when I need to come alongSexbomb sexbomb you're my sexbombAnd baby you can turn me onYou can give me more and more counting up the scoreYeahYou can turn me upside down inside outYou can make me feel the real deal uh uhI can give it to you any time because you're mine, ouchOuchSexbomb, aw babySexbomb sexbomb you're my sexbombAnd you can give it to me when I need to be turned onNo, no Sexbomb sexbomb you're my sexbombAnd baby you can turn me on turn me onAnd baby you can turn me on turn me onBaby you can turn me on turn me onOoh baby you can turn me on turn me onBaby you can turn me on ohBaby you can turn me on ohBaby you can turn me onWell baby you can turn me on4、Caught Up(对她着迷)----Usher(亚瑟小子)I′m the kind of brothaWho been doin′ it my wayGettin′ my bread for yearsIn my careerAnd every loverIn and out my lifeI hear love and left the tearsWithout a careUntil I met this girl who turned the tables aroundShe caught me by surpriseI never thought I′d be the one breaking downI cant figure it out whyI′m so Caught up Caught up Caught upI don′t know what it isBut it seems shes got me twistedI′m so Caught upGot me feelin′ it Caught upI′m losin′ controlThis girls got a hold on meLet me go babyNow listenMy momma told meBe careful who you do cuz karma.es back aroundSame ol′ songBut I was so sureThat it wouldnt happen to meCuz I know how to put it downBut I was so wrongThis girl was meanShe really turned me outHer body was so tightI′m lookin′ for her in the daytime with a flashlightMy homies say this girl is crampin′ my styleAnd I can′t figure it out butI′m so Caught upGot me feelin′ it Caught upI don′t know what it isBut it seems shes got me twistedI′m so Caught up Caught up Caught upI′m losin′ controlThis girls got a holdI′m so Caught upReally feelin′ it Caught upI don′t know what it isBut it seems shes got me twistedI′m so Caught upReally feelin′ it Caught upI′m losin′ controlThis girls got a hold on meAnd I think I like it babyOh nooo, oh no Ooh, yeaah, oh myThis girl was meanShe really turned me out Yeah, yeah, yeah, sugaMy homies say this girl is crampin′ my styleI′m so Caught up Caught upDon′t know what it isBut it seems shes got me twistedI′m so Caught upReally feelin′ it Caught upI′m losin′ controlThis girls got a holdI′m so Caught upIm so Caught upI don′t know what it isBut it seems shes got me twistedI′m I′mReally feelin′ it Caught upI′m losin′ controlThis girls got a hold on me5、China girl-----演唱:Sweetbox(糖果盒子)Life hold my breathI am drowning in my dreadThe wind is getting strongthe wind is getting strongerTheres no second chancewhen the devils make you danceThe sky is getting darkthe sky is getting darkCant you see cant you seewe were never meant to beIts no secret that Im your china girlDont you know dont you knowthat its time for me to goIts no secret that Im your china girlNo turning back, no questions left to askThe tide is getting highthe tide is getting higherIm not afraid, I decided on this fateIts time to face the stormits time to face the stormCant you see cant you seewe were never meant to beIts no secret that Im your china girlDont you know dont you knowthat its time for me to goIts no secret that Im your china girlYou live your learnand right now my storming thatll burnBut I wont hide the blame was mineLife hold my breathLife hold my breathThe wind is getting strongthe wind is getting strongerTheres no second chancewhen the devils make you danceThe sky is getting darkthe sky is getting darkCant you see cant you seewe were never meant to beIts no secret that Im your china girlDont you know dont you knowthat its time for me to goIts no secret that Im your china girlCant you see cant you seewe were never meant to beIts no secret that Im your china girlDont you know dont you knowthat its time for me to goIts no secret that Im your china girlIts no secret that Im your china girl6、The day you went away---Lene Marlin(琳恩。玛莲)M2m (窈窕美眉)也唱过- the day you went away专辑:Shades Of PurpleWell I wonder could it beWhen I was dreaming about you babyYou were dreaming of meCall me crazy Call me blindTo still be suffering is stupid after all of this timeDid I lose my love to someone betterAnd does she love you like I doI do, you know I really really doWell heySo much I need to sayBeen lonely since the dayThe day you went awaySo sad but trueFor me there's only youBeen crying since the dayI remember date and timeSeptember twenty secondSunday twenty five after nineIn the doorway with your caseNo longer shouting at each otherThere were tears on our facesAnd we were letting go of something specialSomething we'll never have againI know, I guess I really really knowWhy do we never know what we've got till it's goneHow could I carry onCause I've been missing you so much I have to say7、How Deep Is Your Love所属专辑:《One Night Only》:Bee GeesI know your eyes in the morning sunI feel you touch me in the pouring rainAnd the moment that you wander far from meI wanna feel you in my arms againThen you come to me on a summer breezeKeep me warm in your loveThen you softly leaveAnd its me you need to showHow deep is your loveHow deep is your loveI really mean to learnCause were living in a world of foolsBreaking us downWhen they all should let us beWe belong to you and me I believe in youYou know the door to my very soulYoure the light in my deepest darkest hourYoure my saviour when I fallAnd you may not think I care for youWhen you know down inside that I really doAnd its me you need to showHow deep is your loveHow deep is your love I really mean to learnCause were living in a world of foolsBreaking us downWhen they all should let us beWe belong to you and meHow deep is your love I really mean to learnCause were living in a world of foolsBreaking us downWhen they all should let us beWe belong to you and me8、One Love 歌手:Blue(蓝色组合)It's kinda funnyHow life can changeCan flip 180 in a matter of daysSometimes love works inMysterious waysOne day U wake upGone without a traceI refuse to give upI refuse to give inYou're my everythin'I don't wanna give upI don't wanna give inSo everybody singOne love for the mother's prideOne love for the times we criedOne love gotta stay alive...I will surviveOne love for the city streetsOne love for the hip hop beatsOne love oh I do believeOne love is all we needLate at night I'm still wide awakeFeelin' this is one more than I can takeI thought my heart couldNever breakNow I know that's one big mistakeI refuse to give upI refuse to give inYou're my everythin'I don't wanna give upI don't wanna give inEverybody singOne love for the mother's prideOne love for the times we criedOne love gotta stay alive...I will surviveOne love for the city streetsOne love for the hip hop beatsOne love oh I do believeOne love is all we needBaby just love me love me love meBaby just hold me hold me hold meOoooh love me love me love meOh yeah..one loveBaby just love me love me love meBaby just hold me hold me hold meOoooh love me love me love meOne love for the mother's prideOne love for the times we criedOne love gotta stay alive...I will surviveOne love for the city streetsOne love for the hip hop beatsOne love oh I do believeOne love is all we needOne love for the mother's prideOne love for the times we criedOne love gotta stay alive...I will surviveOne love for the city streetsOne love for the hip hop beatsOne love oh I do believeOne love is all we need9、every time---Britney Spears(布兰妮)Notice meTake my handWhy are we strangers when our love is strongWhy carry on without me?Every time I try to flyI fall without my wingsI feel so smallI guess I need you babyAnd every time I see you in my dreamsI see your face,it's haunting meI guess I need you babyI make believe that you are hereIt's the only way I see clearWhat have I done?You seem to move on easyI may have made it rainPlease forgive meMy weakness caused you painAnd this song is my sorry OhhhhAt night I prayThat soon your face will fade awayAnd every time I try to flyI fall without my wingsI feel so smallI guess I need you babyAnd every time I see you in my dreamsI see your face,you're haunting meI guess I need you babyEvery time10、Magic key one(神奇钥匙)―由歌手one-l和cool-t组成的乐队T宝宝One T,似乎就只出了这么一首歌曲,没人知道这个乐队的成员长得是什么样子,所以应该算是个影子乐队,这个MV是用手绘动画的形式表现的,不错的感觉To my days change my waysThis sudden end to my daysMakes me wish I''d changed my waysSpent more time with the posseOne-t, nine-t, bull-t, meFrom up here, life seems so smallwhat''s themeaning of it all?Miss the way it used to beOne-t, nine-t, bull-t, meWhere in the world could I be?Homies looking so cool, cool, I''m cool-t!Tuxedos made of snowIs there something I should know?Mom and Pop and little broDead and gone so long agoCould this be paradise at last?The first test I''ve ever passedMusic''s the odysseyIt''s here for you, for meJust listen find the magic keyMusic''s the odysseyIt''s here for you, for meJust listen let your life be freeBlissful days, what you gonna do?Still I miss my old t-crewCan''t afterlive without''emI just wish they only knew!May they have lived without a homeBut my homies love me kept me warmTaught me to forget ''bout the gameMoney, hatred, hunger, painThis sudden end to my daysMakes me wish I''d changed my waysSpent more time with the posseOne-t, Nine-t, Bull-t, meMusic''s the odysseyIt''s here for you, for meJust listen find the magic key (yours truly)Music''s the odyssey (yeah)It''s here for you, for me (magic key)Just listen like your life be freeMissing you, missing youMissing you, magic crewMissing you, missing youMissing you, magic crewHad a meeting with my makerThe superhuman bakerHe popped me in the ovenAnd set the dial to lovin''Now I watch over my boysHelp''em keep on making noiseNever pictured me with wingsGuess I''ve heard of stranger thingsMusic''s the odysseyIt''s here for you, for meJust listen find the magic key (Cool T yours truly)Music''s the odyssey (aha aha)It''s here for you, for me (yeah yeah)Just listen like your life be free (Cool T yours truly)Music''s the odysseyIt''s here for you, for meJust listen find the magic keyListen up!Music''s the odysseyIt''s here for you, for meJust listen let your life be freeListen up!11、That's Why (You Go Away)Michael Learns To Rock(迈克学摇滚)Baby won`t you tell me why there is sadness in your eyesI don`t wanna say goodbye to youLove is one big illusion I should try to forgetbut there is something left in my head宝贝,你何不告诉我,为何你的眼中充满了忧伤我不想向你道别爱情是巨大的错觉,我应该试着忘却但有些事在我脑海中萦绕不去You`re the one who set it up now you`re the one to make it stopI`m the one who`s feeling lost right nowNow you want me to forget every little thing you saidbut there is something left in my head是你曾经让一切开始,现在你要让一切结束此刻,我是那个感到失落的人你要我忘掉你说过的每一件事但有些事在我脑海中萦绕不去Chorus:I won`t forget the way you`re kissingThe feeling`s so strong were lasting for so longBut I`m not the man your heart is missingThat`s why you go away I know我忘不了你接吻的方式这感觉太强烈,持续恒久但我不是你心陶醉的男人我知道那就是你离去的原因You were never satisfied no matter how I triedNow you wanna say goodbye to meLove is one big illusion I should try to forgetbut there is something left in my head不管我多努力,你总是不满足如今你跟我说再见爱情是巨大的错觉,我应该试着忘却但有些事在我脑海中萦绕不去Sitting here all alone in the middle of nowhereDon`t know which way to goThere ain`t so much to say now between usThere ain`t so much for youThere ain`t so much for me anymore独自枯坐在虚无中不知该何去何从如今我俩已没什么好说的你没什么话要说 我也没什么话好说12、We Will Rock You歌词 ----------Queen皇后乐队 2006世足杯buddy you're a boy make a big noiseplayin' in the street gonna be a big man some dayyou got mud on yo' faceyou big disgracekickin' your can all over the placesingin''we will we will rock youwe will we will rock you'buddy you're a young man hard manshoutin' in the street gonna take on the world some dayyou got blood on yo' faceyou big disgracewavin' your banner all over the place'we will we will rock you'singin''we will we will rock you'buddy you're an old man poor manpleadin' with your eyes gonna make you some peace somedayyou got mud on your faceyou big disgracesomebody better put you back into your place'we will we will rock you'singin''we will we will rock you'everybody'we will we will rock you''we will we will rock you'alright13、Who Do You Think You Are----Cascada –辣妹合唱团Why can I still belevie in tomorrow,when all i have tried was just in vain.Is it worth the fight i couldn'tstart believing that those feelingswho died could face the pain.I don't need no diamond rings, alibis no more.(chorus):Who do you think you are?cuz once again you broke my heartI know that love went just to farits hard to catch a falling starbut now I finally realize, your a brown eyed angel in disguisejust one step too far so tell mewho do you think you are?you and I were on our way togetherbut this life passed bye, these days are goneall the tears i've cried they thaught me nothing lasts foreverI been blind for just too longcuz I don't need no diamond rings,alibis no more.(chorus):Who do you think you are?cuz once again you broke my heartI know that love went just to farits hard to catch a falling starbut now I finally realize, your a brown eyed angel in disguisejust one step too far so tell mewho do you think you are?who do you think you are?)14、Yesterday---披头士Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away.歌 在昨日,我所有的烦恼似乎已远去词 Now it looks as though they're here to stay.转 而现在,烦恼好像依然环我周围自 Oh, I believe in yesterday.音 oh,我只相信昨天魁 (歌词转自 音魁网 www.niubb.net网 Suddenly, I'M not half the man I used to bei 突然间,我已不再是从前的我n There's a shadow hanging over me.k 昨日的阴影笼罩在我身上u Oh, yesterday came suddenly.i oh,转眼间我就回到昨日· (歌词转自 音魁网 www.niubb.netc Why she had to goo 为何她一定要离去m I don't know she wouldn't say.连一句话都没有留下I said something wrong,我说错过许多Now I long for yesterday.现在的我只渴望昨日(歌词转自 音魁网 www.niubb.netYesterday, love was such an easy game to play.昨日,爱情就像游戏,如此简单Now I need a place to hide away.现在的我却无处可逃Oh, I believe in yesterday. oh,怀念昨日Why she had to go为何她一定要离去I don't know she wouldn't say.连一句话都没有留下I said something wrong,我说错过许多Now I long for yesterday.现在,我只渴望昨日(歌词转自 音魁网 www.niubb.netYesterday, love was such an easy game to play.昨日,爱情就像游戏,如此简单Now I need a place to hide away.现在的我却无处可逃Oh, I believe in yesterday.oh,怀念昨日Mm mm mm mm mm mm mm.15、《stop stop stop - 圣女合唱团 Lrc歌词》No I didn't trust him不 我还没有信赖他,But he rushed me to feel但是他已经催眠了我的感觉Tried me mesmerize to me with his all sex appeal 尝试我对我以及他所有的性感施催眠术Told me everything that I was longing to hear告诉我每件事物都是我想得到的Shining and handsome光泽和英俊My souvenir作为我的纪念品And then all of sudden于是只在转瞬之间I have fallen in love,我已深陷爱河He would put me down他会贬低我,But I still place him above(在我心里)他却始终高于一切Tired of searching for the love that still lives in him试图寻找依然深藏在他内心的爱Given my everything给予我的每一件事物Like a souvenir都是一个纪念品Given up my heartIn the name of the memory借助美好的回忆放弃我的原则Fallen down like rain就像天上落下的雨,He could feel every drop他可以感受到每一点(爱)Now I know I have现在我知道有Have the courage to tell him有勇气告诉他Tell him tostop!stop!stop!告诉他停止!停止!停止Given up my heartIn the name of the memory借助美好的回忆放弃我的原则Fallen down like rain就像天上落下的雨He could taste every drop他可以感受到每一点(爱)Now I know I have现在我知道有Have the courage to tell him有勇气告诉他Tell him tostop!stop!stop!告诉他停止!停止!停止I become invisible我会消失I melt away at night我在那晚上离开Dreams for once so colorfulBecome black and white 曾经那么多绚丽多彩的梦境如今化作黑白Loving once so wonderfulIs no longer here曾经如此美妙的爱情如今都已不再So I will keep this feelingLike a souvenir因此我将这美好的心情当作纪念品保存起来Given up my heartIn the name of the memory借助美好的回忆放弃我的原则Fallen down like rainHe could feel every drop就像天上落下的雨他能够感受每一点Now I know I have现在我知道有Have the courage to tell him有勇气告诉他Tell him tostop!stop!stop!告诉他停止!停止!停止Given up my heartIn the name of the memory借助美好的回忆放弃我的原则Fallen down like rainHe could taste every drop就像天上落下的雨他能够感受每一点Now I know I haveHave the courage to tell him现在我知道有勇气告诉他Tell him tostop!stop!stop!告诉他停止!停止!停止 =&速配歌词 配词Given up my heartIn the name of the memoryFallen down like rainHe could taste every dropNow I know I haveHave the courage to tell himTell him tostop!stop!stop!Given up my heartIn the name of the memoryFallen down like rainHe could feel every dropNow I know I have Have the courage to tell him Tell him to stop!stop!stop!16、lemon tree德国“愚人花园” Fools Garden惊世作当Peter Freudenthaler和Volker Hinkel1991年在弗茨海姆组建“愚人花园” (Fools Garden)的时候,他们怎能预料到,这棵音乐之树"Lemon Tree"有一天会举 世闻名。"Lemon Tree",――这种生长在德国黑森林北部的柠檬树在全球遍地开花。歌曲被翻 译成40多种语言,唱片的销量超过六百万张,“愚人花园”的全球巡演也赢得了世界 的喝彩。当然,在这棵柠檬大树欣欣向荣地不息繁衍之时,乐队不断创作的其他歌曲也十 分出彩。在“愚人花园”的巡演"The Best of Tour"中他们将演绎这些多年创作的精 华:不只是乐队建成超过15年来在全球最火热的金曲"柠檬树"(Lemon Tree),历 年的电台榜首歌曲如"苏西"(Suzy),"狂野岁月"(Wild Days),"或许" (Probably),“一切皆有可能”(It can happen),“梦想”(Dreaming)以及“献身之 人”(Man of Devotion)也在他们登台曲目之列。愚人花园乐队(Fools Garden)成立于1991年,这支德国乐队凭经一曲“柠檬树” (Lemon Tree)红遍整个欧洲和亚洲(苏慧伦在96年翻唱了这首歌,也让更多的中 国听众对他们有了初步的认识)。乐队成立初期的固定成员为Peter Freudenthaler,Volker Hinkel(吉他),Thomas Mangold(贝斯),Roland Röhl (键盘),以及鼓手Ralf Wochele.他们的首张专辑《Once in a Blue Moon》发行于 1993年,两年之后发行了《Dish of the Day》,红遍亚洲的金曲“柠檬树”就出自这张 专辑。1997年乐队发行了另一张专辑《Go and ask Peggy for the Principal Thing》,在紧接着的五年中又连续发行了《For Sale》(2000),《25 Miles to Kissimmee》(2003)和《Ready for the Real Life》(2005)。从1991年到2007年,乐 队不断地成长蜕变,不断新的尝试,现在的愚人花园乐队带给我们的不仅是一如既 往诙谐幽默的歌词与活泼清新的旋律,更是成熟的音乐与平和的生活态度。i'm sitting here in a boring roomit's just another rainy sunday afternooni'm wasting my time i got nothing to doi'm hanging aroung i'm waiting for youbut nothing ever happensand i wonderi'm driving around in my cari'm driving too fast i'm driving to fari'd like to change my point of viewi feel so lonely i'm waiting for youbut nothing ever happensand i wonderi wonder how i wonder whyyesterday you told me about the blue blue skyand all that i can seeis just a yellow lemon treei'm turning my head up and downi'm turning turning turning turning turning aroundand all that i can seeis just another lemon treesay, dadadada di dada...i'm sitting here i miss the poweri'd like to go out taking a showerbut there's heavy cloud inside my headi feel so tired put myself into bedwhere nothing ever happensand i wonderi stand arrounding there is the joy(?)baby, it how i get another toy(?)and everything ever heppens(?)and you wonderi wonder how i wonder whyyesterday you told me about the blue blue skyand all that i can seeis just a yellow lemon treei'm turning my head up and downi'm turning turning turning turning turning aroundand all that i can seeis just another lemon treesay, dadadada di dada...i wonder how i wonder whyyesterday you told me about the blue blue skyand all that i can seeis just another lemon treei'm turning my head up and downi'm turning turning turning turning turning aroundand all that i can seeis just a yellow lemon treeand i wonder, i wonder i wonder how i wonder whyyesterday you told me about the blue blue skyand all that i can see...is just another lemon treeisolation - is not good for meisolation - i don't want to sit on a lemon treei'm stepping around in desert of joybaby anyhow i'll get another toyand everything will happenand you'll woonder17、Every Breath You Take-----sting(斯汀)Every breath you takeEvery move you makeEvery bond you breakEvery step you takeI'll be watching youEvery single dayEvery word you sayEvery game you playEvery night you stayI'll be watching youO can't you seeYou belong to meHow my poor heart aches with every step you takeEvery move you makeEvery vow you breakEvery smile you fakeEvery claim you stakeI'll be watching youSince you've gone I been lost without a traceI dream at night I can only see your faceI look around but it's you I can't replaceI feel so cold and I long for your embraceI keep crying baby, baby pleaseEvery move you makeEvery vow you breakEvery smile you fakeEvery claim you stakeI'll be watching you18、Casablanca –Bertie Higginsfell in love with youwatching casablancaback row at the driven showin the flickering lightpop-corn and cokes beneath the starsbecame champagne and caviaremaking love on the long hot summer's nighti thought you fell in love with mewatching casablancaholding hand beneath the paddle fanin rick's candle lit cafehiding in the shadows from the spotsa rocky moon light in your armsmaking magic in the moviesin your old chevroletoh'a kiss is still a kiss in casablancaa kiss in not a kiss without your sighplease come back to me in casablancai love you more and more each dayas time goes by(music)i guess there are many broken heartsin casablancayou know i've really been thereso i don't knowi guess our love story will never be seenon the big wide silver screenbut it hurt as badwhen i had to watch you go欢迎您转载分享:
更多精彩:}

我要回帖

更多关于 美妙旋律的歌曲 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信