懂不理one假死onone two three歌词词

那位高手解释一下恩雅one by one的歌词是什么意思?太不好懂了。_百度知道
那位高手解释一下恩雅one by one的歌词是什么意思?太不好懂了。
麻烦再解释一下她的歌词跳跃性太大,不好懂。
提问者采纳
One by ot say At say At break down and cry,Goodbye.Don&#39.- Don&#39, says At say Adios!She was aiming too high,Gs no moon in her sky- he says Adios, says Adios?- she says Adios,Goodbye,Goodbye.One by one my leaves fall.He says Adios,Goodbye.It&#39,Goodbye.One by one my leaves fall.- Don&#39, says Adios, says Adios,and now you know whyhe&#39, says Adios,and do you know whythere&#39.One by os no lieshe is yearning to fly, says At say Adios!He says As a reason to sigh- she says At die.- Don&#39,s a love that won&#39, says Adios,Goodbye, says Adios.My, says Adios,and now you know whythere&#39?- don&#39, says Adios, says At say AdiosOne by One / 渐渐地Here am Iyet another goodbye.No Goodbyesfor love brightens their eyes,and do you know whyshe won&#39.She says Adios
提问者评价
我想要的是解释,歌词我有。谢谢。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
恩雅的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文个,歌词中有no one else,no one else(有e这个音,不一定是else)女唱的,属于快歌.no one else,no one else(有e这个音,不一定是else),...fill the way...she is a beautiful girl好像有这几句.
绿灯啥0126
是这首吗?《LADY IN PRADA》的主题曲女的唱的,快歌suddenly i see 歌手:kt tunstall 专辑:eye to the telescope (written by:KT Tunstall)Her face is a map of the worldIs a map of the worldYou can see she's a beautiful girlShe's a beautiful girlAnd everything around her is a silver pool of lightThe people who surround her feel the benefit of itIt makes you calmShe holds you captivated in her palmSuddenly I seeThis is what I wanna beSuddenly I seeWhy the hell it means so much to meI feel like walking the worldLike walking the worldYou can hear she's a beautiful girlShe's a beautiful girlShe fills up every corner like she's born in black and whiteMakes you feel warmer when you're trying to rememberWhat you heardShe likes to leave you hanging on a wireSuddenly I seeAnd she's taller than mostAnd she's looking at meI can see her eyes looking from a page in a magazineOh she makes me feel like I could be a towerA big strong towerShe got the power to beThe power to giveThe power to seeSuddenly I see下载地址:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码歌曲《山崎まさよし 雪のk~One more time, One more chance~》歌词 (不提供雪のk~One more time, One more chance~mp3试听下载)
歌曲《山崎まさよし 雪のk~One more time, One more chance~》歌词
说明:此歌曲由于内容审核存在争议或是其他原因,因此不提供视听或下载等服务。如果喜欢此歌,请购买正版唱片支持歌手。
歌曲名:雪のk~One more time, One more chance~ 演唱歌手:山崎まさよし
雪のk~One more time, One more chance~(from『秒速5センチメ`トル』Soundtrack)歌词目前还没有上传
雪のk~One more time, One more chance~(from『秒速5センチメ`トル』Soundtrack)LRC歌词暂未录入
歌曲推荐排行榜
歌曲排行榜
歌曲分类排行榜
?本站只提供音乐在线试听,如果喜欢歌曲,就请购买正版CD支持歌手;
?如有任何版权问题,请与联系,我们将及时处理。跪求just 开头英文歌 女生唱的 开头的歌词好像是just one the day 开头三句都是 楼下说的都不是,前面三句都是just one the day 节奏感带点伤感
Just another day-Jade Valerie试听地址:/programs/view/I3SNHPSekJg/
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码一high歌 、歌词有one,two,one,two,three听到一首很high的、很有节奏感的歌..
里面有女的唱什么one,two,one,two,three的、这一句重复了很多次速度很快、有男的也有女的唱、急需歌名阿~
求助求助不是Creepin`up On You、节奏比这首快
Darren Hayes的Creepin`up On You吗.试听及下载:歌曲:Creepin Up On You(情不自禁爱上你 )歌手:Darren Hayes(戴伦海斯)专辑:spin歌词大意:one two one two threecreepin' up on you is the wrong thing to do 情不自禁爱上你 是一件错事,i found your address and got your phone number too 我找到你的地址和你点话号码. visit all the stores where you buy all your clothes 来到你买衣服的商店,been to secret places you think nobody knows 来到一个你认定秘密的地方,if i had to live without you 如果我不能和你在一起,nobody could 没人能做到,i need to be around you 我要在你的身边,watching you 看着你,no one else can love you like i do 没有一个人做到像我一样地爱你,feel it when i'm creepin' up on you 我情不自禁地爱上你,i know that it wouldn't be right 我知道那是错误的,if i stayed all night 如果我停留一整晚,just to peep in on you 只会爱你越来越深,creepin' up on you 情不自禁爱上你 i've been hanging 'round all the places you haunt 我曾经游荡在你经过的所有地方 spying on your friends to find out what you want 向你的朋友探查你喜爱什么?drinking from the glass that you left on the bar 饮尽了你留在酒吧玻璃杯的半杯残酒 follow you around driving home in your car 悄悄跟在你的车尾间,do i have to breathe without you?我的呼吸里不能没有你,'cause nobody could 因为没有人做得到,i need to be around you 我需要在你的身边,watching you 看着你,no one else can love you like i do 没有人像我一样地爱你,feel it when i'm creepin' up on you 有感觉时我已情不自禁的爱上你,i know that it wouldn't be right 我知道那是错误的,if i stayed all night 如果我挺留一整晚,just to peep in on you 只会越来越爱你,creepin' up on you 情不自禁爱上你 i know this must be wrong 我知道是一种错误,it can't go on 它不会有结果的,this kind of thing is taking all my sanity and making me a mockery 没有任何人能把我从痛苦中解脱 so won't somebody free me from this misery?没人能了解我的痛苦,bring my baby closer to me 把我的宝贝带到我身边 'cause no one else can love you like i do 没有人像我一样地爱你,you feel it when i'm creepin' up on you 你感觉到这点,当我情不自禁爱上你 i know that it wouldn't be right 我知道一切都是错误. watching everything you do 看见你做过的每一件事,yeah 'cause no one else can love you 没有人像我一样地爱你,no no one else should touch you 其他人不能碰你,no one else can love you 没有可以爱你,touch you 碰你,love you 爱你,be with you 和你在一起,no 不能
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 one two three歌词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信