yours fabeauttfl nine歌名是什么

一首啦啦操用的歌,开头是英文倒数计时,中间有刷刷刷刷的音,歌名是什么啊大概是ten nine eight seven six five fourthree two one one one ,a way(或者是today/the day)for show man shua shua shua shua shua 什么什么everybody!很嗨的一首歌
黑眼豆豆--Showdown Yeah,yeah,yeahYo,yo,yoThis is how we do itThis is how we goThis is how we rockThis is how we rollThis is how we do it,do itDo,do it,do it,do itIt's going down nowAnd not a tab bit laterAll around the worldBoth sides of the equatorTerrorize the phunkCall me booty alquaedaI'll verify that I got lots of hootchies on dataLovin' CaliforniaBlack eyed peas the terminatorsWe the exterminatorsInvade ya like the radarsIgnore all the hatersInform all the ladiesIt's going down nowAnd not a tab bit laterIn ten,nine,eightSeven,six,five,fourThree,two,oneOne (One)One (One)One (One)One (One)One (One)You ready,you ready?(Hah)Get ready for the showdownGet ready for the showdownYo,what's about to go downYo,what's about to go,go downApl's in the buildingAnd I'm here to motivate youShow you how we do it,do itWe still demonstratorsThe phunk for your trunkTake you high like elevatorsGive you what you wantCurtesy is We breakin' down them barriersCall us the penetratorsElectrify your areaZzz-zap hey yaGo ahead and hate usIt only makes us greaterIt's going down nowAnd not a tab bit laterIn ten,nine,eightSeven,six,five,fourThree,two,oneOne (One)One (One)One (One)One (One)One (One)You ready,you ready?(Hah)Get ready for the showdownGet ready for the showdownYo,what's about to go downYo,what's about to go,go downIt's going down,it's going downAha ahaIt's going down,it's going downAha ahaIt's going down,it's going downAha ahaIt's comin' yeah,it's comin' yoAha ahaWe the show stoppasShow rockasShow you how we rockShit,got yaAll open,no jokin'When I rockin' like this keep openObama,no dramakeep them Be drummin'We comin'We comin'We comin'In ten,nine,eightSeven,six,five,fourThree,two,oneOne (One)One (One)One (One)One (One)One (One)You ready,you ready?(Hah)Get ready for the showdownGet ready for the showdownYo,what's about to go downYo,what's about to go,go downYeah,yeah,yeahYo,yo,yoThis is how we do itThis is how we goThis is how we rockThis is how we rollThis is how we do it,do itDo,do it,do it,do it
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码想问,Nine:九回时间旅行 第四集男主二十年前在进电影院看电影《保镖》时放的英文歌是什么名字 谢谢^^_百度知道
想问,Nine:九回时间旅行 第四集男主二十年前在进电影院看电影《保镖》时放的英文歌是什么名字 谢谢^^
提问者采纳
苏菲玛索的 《初恋》
中的主题曲
提问者评价
谢谢!!^^
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有人知道伊藤由奈歌曲“真冬の星座”的歌名是什么意思吗?_百度知道
有人知道伊藤由奈歌曲“真冬の星座”的歌名是什么意思吗?
真冬の星座,中文意思是什么?
可以的话,帮我翻译整首歌曲。
提问者采纳
此刻就想见面 渴求一个实在的拥抱 I't you know I wanna be with you 瞬く星空に手を伸ばして reachin&#39中文意思差不多吧;ll be yours and you't you know I wanna be with you 涙で渗んでる星を见上げ wishin'out to the sky 什麼都不能做 除了现在对著你歌唱之外 我们仰视真冬的星座 现在亦没有变得冰冷 同样的心情你仍拥有吗;t you know I wanna be with you 向著闪烁的星空伸手 reachin&#39。? 此刻就想见面 渴求一个实在的拥抱 於悲哀的梦途中醒来的夜晚 Lately I don'll be yours and you'll be mine 一人见上げてる 繋がる星座 あなたの街も辉いてる どんなに远く离れていても 届けたい この想い (中文歌词)。 中日文都有Baby tell me how you feel So please come back to me 离れないあのメロディ ※二人见上げてた 真冬の星座 今も変わらず辉いてる あなたも同じ気持ちでいますか 今すぐに会いにきて 强く抱きしめてほしい※ 悲しい梦の途中で目が覚めた夜 Lately I don'out to the sky 何も出来ない ただ あなたのためだけに歌うことしか 今は 二人见上げてた 真冬の星座 今も変わらず辉いてる あなたも同じ気持ちでいますか 今すぐに会いにきて 强く抱きしめてほしい I'upon a star 什麼都不需要 只是想被你的温暖抱著入眠 独自仰视相连的星座 你走过的街也是冰冷的 无论离开得怎麼遥远 也想传达这份感情 渴求一个实在的拥抱 冷风飘送著怀令人怀念的旋律 希望你在身旁的愿望已经远去 Don't wanna see the morning sun 光は差す Don&#39。 以下是歌词;t wanna see the morning sun 阳光照射著 Don'upon a star 何もいらない ただ あなたのぬくもりに抱かれて眠りたい 一人见上げてる 繋がる星座 あなたの街も辉いてる どんなに远く离れていても 届けたい この想い 强く抱きしめてほしい 冷たい风が运んだ懐かしいメロディ あなたがそばにいたこと 愿いは远く Don't you know I wanna be with you 仰视被眼泪渗化的星星 wishin&#39: Baby tell me how you feel So please come back to me 没有远离的那个旋律 ※我们仰视真冬的星座 现在亦没有变得冰冷 同样的心情你仍拥有吗
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
星座的相关知识
其他1条回答
严冬的星座……歌词在哪里……
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁The Temptations的《Cloud Nine》 歌词_百度知道
The Temptations的《Cloud Nine》 歌词
提问者采纳
baidu.baidu:Playlist PlusHave my loveIt fits you like a gloveJoin my dream://s good to be shownYou may make it all your ownAnd if you want to quit that're out looking for cloud ninet need are mineI'll see you there on cloud nineTake my hopeMaybe even share a jokeIf there&#39://music:Cloud Nine歌手
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁上传时间:
灵魂歌手,看到这张脸,想跑已经来不及了~这么好听的歌不能只让我一个人听到!
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩}

我要回帖

更多关于 xartbeaut 的文章