Stand up stand up stand up superstar 三叶草那一首歌的歌词有这句?急

提示信息!
对不起,该歌曲由于版权问题已被下线,将返回网站首页教职成司函【号&|
CopyRight & 沪江网 2016&有一个英文哥 男的唱的 歌词大概是 everybody stand up everybody put your hands everybody answer me
Chosen by VotersIt's Turn It Up by Triple ImageTurn it upTurn it upTurn it upTurn it upListen up Listen nowEVerybody gather 'roundTo the sound you know it's gonna make you bounceJust enough to get you jumpin' in the moodJust enough to keep you dancin' up and in the grooveI like the way you're workingBoy you look so good nowCan you feel it all over yeahSo honey if you can't resistIf you're downHear me outCome on show me what you're workin' with*Stand up hands upLet me see your hands upPut your hands upCome on dj turn it uplet me see you moveLet me see you moveCome on baby moveCome on baby baby move grooveStand up hands up Let me see your hands upPut your hands upCome on dj turn it upLet me see you move let me see you moveCome on baby move Come on baby baby move grooveLet me see you moveLet me see you moveCome on baby moveCome on baby baby move grooveHold it nowSpread it outEVerybody scream and shout [ho]Now you know what it's all aboutWe wanna make it fun just for everyoneEverybody upEverybody wants to be someoneYou better recognize and get up on your feet tonightIt's the kind of groove you can't denySo get up on the floor's the keyAnd if i understand correctlyCome on now and sing it with me*Stand up hands upLet me see your hands upPut your hands upCome on dj turn it uplet me see you moveLet me see you moveCome on baby moveCome on baby baby move grooveStand up hands up Let me see your hands upPut your hands upCome on dj turn it upLet me see you move let me see you moveCome on baby move Come on baby baby move grooveLet me see you moveLet me see you moveCome on baby moveCome on baby baby move grooveAnd if you really wanna know [really wanna know]Gotta loose your self control [yeah]Anywhere you wanna goLet just the music flowYou can never get to much [no no]There can never be enough [yeah yeah]Boy you gotta know just stand up [yeah]And baby turn it up*Stand up hands upLet me see your hands upPut your hands upCome on dj turn it uplet me see you moveLet me see you moveCome on baby moveCome on baby baby move grooveStand up hands up Let me see your hands upPut your hands upCome on dj turn it upLet me see you move let me see you moveCome on baby move Come on baby baby move grooveLet me see you moveLet me see you moveCome on baby moveCome on baby baby move groove希望采纳谢谢 这好像再玩NBA2k10听过!哈哈
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我挺你 (Stand up) 歌词_百度知道
我挺你 (Stand up) 歌词
提问者采纳
Herbie Crichlow演唱.com/song/" target="_blank">http:王雅君作曲://music.baidu://music:Erik Lidbom 我挺你 (Stand Up)作词.baidu:Super Junior-M我们交清 不需要谁来证明不会忘记 那一段一起走的路决对不认输 不走回头路 还能保持风度就算扛着很多的包袱也不怕未来多残酷我在乎的你也都在乎什么都挺得住流得汗水全都变成知足我挺你就到义无反顾义气很清楚不比酷 只要一起付出Stand up Stand up自信满满拿最炫的力量Stand up Stand up OhStand up Stand up兄弟就像是彼此的信仰Stand up Stand up有话就讲 就放肆去成长痛像玻璃 越痛就越显得更加透明帮你脱离 那让你感慨的事情想要安静 通通帮你撤离而你是我的兄弟 我一定提高效力没问题我在乎的你也都在乎什么都挺得住流得汗水全都变成知足我挺你就到义无反顾义气很清楚不比酷 只要一起付出Stand up Stand up自信满满拿最炫的力量Stand up Stand up OhStand up Stand up兄弟就像是彼此的信仰Stand up Stand up有话就讲 就放肆去成长Stand up Stand up自信满满拿最炫的力量Stand up Stand up OhStand up Stand up兄弟就像是彼此的信仰Stand up Stand up有话就讲 就放肆去成长<a href="http
相关专业回答
张杰《最接近天堂的地方》
最接近天堂的地方
作词:李焯雄
作曲:Andrew Jackson /Timothy Gordine
演唱:张杰
你看星光 默默燃烧自己发亮
无名的花 依然芳香
贝多芬 也听不见鼓掌
天使未必在场
看太阳 给人温暖不必谁仰望
把原谅都还给时光 不要投降