求一首英文歌 女的唱的 高潮总是维阿维阿是什么歌

求一首英文歌高潮是哎呀唉哎呀嘿,女唱的,hit fm播过这首歌。应该是最近的歌。_百度知道
求一首英文歌高潮是哎呀唉哎呀嘿,女唱的,hit fm播过这首歌。应该是最近的歌。
s always brighter when you&#39, my heart is racingThe way we kiss is liberatingIt feels like we invented loveYm breathing fasterAnd I might need to sit down afterIt feels like we invented loveEvery time, oh, love youOh, my heart is racingThe way we kiss is liberatingIt feels like we invented loveYeah, oh, ohOh, my heart is racingThe way we kiss is liberatingIt feels like we invented loveYre mineIt&#39, oh, love, love itACause if you keep your heart on showSurprising me will never get too oldAnd when you say you want me here and nowNo matter where we areI love, you&#39, oh, oh,re smilingYou bring the thunder when you'm breathing fasterAnd I might need to sit down afterIt feels like we invented loveEvery timeOh;m up or downIt&#39, I&#39,re always finding different waysTo keep me on my toesAnd if it changes every dayI don're madBut you&#39,t even need to know&#39, ohAre the sweetest thing I&#39, love itAnd, oh.Oh, I've ever hadAnd when you say you want me here and nowNo matter where we areIt mind and I don'm breathing fasterAnd I might need to sit down afterIt feels like we invented loveEvery timeYou&#39, love, oh,ve got me figured outAnd I don&#39, I't know if I&#39, ohWhen my head is spinning round and roundI don&#39,t careHow I still love, ohEverytime - Shane Filan.You make me laugh in awkward placesYou keep me guessing all the timeLittle things that make me glad you&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
你可以哼一下吗
有点像Tarzan and Jane开头女声那样的声调
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌,歌手是女的,一开始是钢琴弹奏,之后女生唱,唱完到高潮部分,是哼的,没歌词_百度知道
求一首英文歌,歌手是女的,一开始是钢琴弹奏,之后女生唱,唱完到高潮部分,是哼的,没歌词
我有更好的答案
Moonlight shadow-Groove Coverage,但可能有好几个版本的
Only hope-Mandy Moore
Halo-Beyonce
loving you吗
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌,国外女歌手唱的,高潮大概是say goodbye say goodbye ……然后s_百度知道
求一首英文歌,国外女歌手唱的,高潮大概是say goodbye say goodbye ……然后s
一首英文歌,但是音译就这个,国外女歌手唱的,高潮大概是say goodbye say goodbye ……然后say hello say hello之类的,也许不是这个英文,问下谁知道的说下
就只有我们尽情的跳着My lashes are dry - purple teardrops I cry双眸是干涩的但我流下了矫柔的泪水It don't stop until that boy is mine但在我得到你之前绝对不会轻易放弃Baby you'm starting between the sets没错;re dancing in the studio感觉真好,因为在人群之中你就是我的摇滚巨星Eyeliner and cigarettes眼线笔和香烟Sre cuh-coming out之中走出来Got my flash on it'll be Papa-Paparazzi你知道我将会成为你的狗仔狗仔队啊Promise I't have a price这是无价的Loving you is Cherry Pie爱你就像酸甜的樱桃派't stop until that boy is mine但在我得到你之前绝对不会轻易放弃Baby you'll follow you until you love me我会一直追随着你直到你爱上我Papa-Paparazzi狗仔;Cause you know that baby I因为亲爱的你知道I'm your biggest fan我是你最忠实的粉丝I'm your biggest fan我是你最忠实的粉丝I'll follow you until you love me我会一直追随你直到你爱上我Papa-Paparazzi狗仔,快关掉从收音机传来该死的垃圾Don&#39,狗仔队啊I'll be kind保证我会很温柔的对待你But I won't stop until that boy is mine但在我得到你之前绝对不会轻易放弃Baby you'll be kind保证我会很温柔的对待你But I won&#39,狗仔队啊Baby there's so magical是多么的神奇We'm your biggest fan我是你最忠实的粉丝I&#39,我们在舞蹈室里尽情的跳舞Stop-ll follow you until you love me我会一直追随着你直到你爱上我Papa-Paparazzi狗仔, That shit on the radio关掉;t stop,狗仔队啊Baby there&#39, for anyone不要因为任何人而停下了舞步We'll Blast it but we's true我突然察觉到Need that picture of you被跟拍的滋味It'll be Papa-Paparazzi你知道我将会成为你的狗仔狗仔队啊Promise I&#39,我们还是要好好的玩一场I's no other superstar亲爱的这里没有别的巨星了You know that I'll be your-你知道我将会成为你的狗仔Papa-Paparazzi狗仔队啊Promise I&#39Paparazzi - Lady GaGaWe are the crowd我们从人群We'Cause you know that baby I-因为亲爱的你知道I&#39、牛仔裤Garage glamorous迷人的GarageNot sure what it means不确定它们代表着什么But this photo of us但这些专属于我们的照片是无价的It don'll be your girl backstage at your show我会默默的在后台支持你的表演Velvet ropes and guitars天鹅绒的绳索和你的吉他Yeah cause you know I&#39,狗仔队啊Real good,狗仔队啊Baby there&#39, yellow dance and return呛鼻的烟雾胆小的人;d be so fantastic, We'll still have fun就算被别人批评;s no other superstar亲爱的这里没有别的巨星了You know that I'll be famous亲爱的你将会成名Chase you down until you love me我会一直追随着你直到你爱上我Papa-paparazzi狗仔;t have a price是无价的Ready for those flashing lights准备好要面对那些闪光灯'll be kind保证我会很温柔的对待你But I won's no other superstar亲爱的这里没有别的巨星了You know that I'll be famous亲爱的你将会成名Chase you down until you love me我会一直追随着你直到你爱上我Papa-Paparazzi狗仔;ll be famous亲爱的你将会成名Chase you down until you love me我会一直追随着你直到你爱上我Papa-paparazzi狗仔, oh我们就应该如此的美好Leather and jeans皮革
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
t know why you say goodbyeBeatles 《hello goodbye》you say yes,t know why you say goodbye.you say goodbye and i say hellohello helloi don&#39, oh no.you say stop and i say go go go, i say no, isay hellohello helloi don&#39
Shontelle - Say Hello To Goodbye
Santino Fontana
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌,高潮是哦欧欧欧欧这样的、女的唱的叫什么?_百度知道
求一首英文歌,高潮是哦欧欧欧欧这样的、女的唱的叫什么?
是女的唱的、MV是很多人开PARTY一样的、 高潮的时候只有哦欧欧欧欧的、好像是最近不久前出的新歌吧求一首英文歌,高潮是哦欧欧欧欧这样的
我有更好的答案
sohu,我目前只想到Lady GaGa 的 Poker Face 下面是视频地址://my.tv.sohu.tv,请问有更多的细节吗,你可以看一下
貌似没女声的全男生的是
Hey oh 是法国慢摇,不是英文..
&everything you do&
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌,女的唱的,高潮的一部分歌词是:we could........you have....就记得这两个词.急求!_百度知道
求一首英文歌,女的唱的,高潮的一部分歌词是:we could........you have....就记得这两个词.急求!
提问者采纳
t underestimate the things that I will doThere's a fire starting in my heartReaching a fever pitch and it've heard one of you and I's bringing me out the darkThe scars of your love remind me of usThey keep me thinking that we almost had it allThe scars of your love they leave me breathlessI can't help feelingWe could have had it allRolling in the DeepYour had my heart Inside of your handAnd you played it To the beat (Rolling in the deep)Baby I have no story to be toldBut I't be sharedThe scars of your love remind you of usThey keep me thinking that we almost had it allThe scars of your love they leave me breathlessI can'm gonna make your head burnThink of me in the depths of your despairMaking a home down there as mine sure won's a fire starting in my heartReaching a fever pitch and it&#39:There'll lay your ship bareSee how I leave with every piece of youDon's bringing me out the darkFinally I can see you crystal clearGo ahead and sell me out and I&#39Rolling In the Deep - Adele歌词
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
Tell Me Why
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 一首英文歌高潮带you 的文章