Do You Love Me-2NE1
作者:& &发布时间: 21:09:20& &浏览次数:6239
D.O.Y.O.U.L.O.V.E.M.E
D.O.Y.O.U.L.O.V.E.M.E
D.O.Y.O.U.L.O.V.E.M.E
D.O.Y.O.U.L.O.V.E.
Do you love me?
Do you love me?
Do you love me like the way I love you babe?(x2)
kiao giao L O V E is What I say
D.O.Y.O.U.L.O.V.E.
Do you love me?
Do you love me?
zuao ROCK N ROLL
r wao I SAY NO
D.O.Y.O.U.L.O.V.E.M.E
D.O.Y.O.U.L.O.V.E.M.E
D.O.Y.O.U.L.O.V.E.M.E
Do you love me?
Do you love me?
Do you love me?
Do you love me?
D.O.Y.O.U.L.O.V.E.M.E
D.O.Y.O.U.L.O.V.E.M.E
D.O.Y.O.U.L.O.V.E.M.E
D.O.Y.O.U.L.O.V.E.
Do you love me?
Do you love me?
Do you love me like the way I love you babe?(X2)
??? ? ????? /
? ??? ???? /
??? ?? ? ??? /
? ?? ????? /
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??? ??? /
?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? /
??? ??L O V E is What I say / L O V E is What I say
? ?? ??? ? ?? ? ?? /
? ???? ???? /
? ?? ?? ?? ?? /
??? ??? ? ??? /
??? ?? ?? /
D.O.Y.O.U.L.O.V.E.
Do you love me?
Do you love me?
??? ??? ??? /
?? ??? ???? /
? ?? ??? ? ?? /
????? ROCK N ROLL / ROCK N ROLL
? ? ? ???? ?? ? ??? K.O /
??? ?? ?? ? ???? I SAY NO / I SAY NO
? ?? ?? ?? /
???? ? ?? /
??? ??? ???? /
? ???? ???? /
? ?? ?? ?? ?? /
??? ??? ? ??? /
??? ?? ?? /
D.O.Y.O.U.L.O.V.E.M.E
D.O.Y.O.U.L.O.V.E.M.E
D.O.Y.O.U.L.O.V.E.M.E
Do you love me?
?? ??? ?? ? ? ?? ? ?? /
?? ??? ?? ? ?? ??? /
?? ??? ?? ? ? ?? ? ?? /
?? ??? ?? ? ?? ??? /
Do you love me?
Do you love me?
Do you love me?
上一篇:&&&&下一篇:
热门音译歌词
Copyright &2016 &&
All Right Reserved.
Powered by
版权所有 &谁能给我一个《You and me》的钢琴谱(我们之间)不是刘欢唱的那个。最好有指法。_百度知道
谁能给我一个《You and me》的钢琴谱(我们之间)不是刘欢唱的那个。最好有指法。
我有更好的答案
Kiss and TellYeahJ-j-j jb yeahWoaah woahh0, noo噢 不…Now I can see girl现在我可以看见你 女孩You ain't gotta say nothing你并不准备说些什么Your lips are callin me like你的嘴唇正在呼唤我就想They wanna do something它们想要做些什么I feel the chemistry我感觉到了我们之间的‘来电’Are you into me?你已经对我入迷了吗? (into 口语指沉迷、热衷)A little kisses are definitelyPossibility一个小小的吻是觉得很有可能的See you a couple times见到了你2次Had a couple conversations聊了2次天That you have been on my mind你就存在我的心上了That a couple observations那两次的观察结果Like you were my chick就好像你已是我的女孩You could be my chick你会成为我的女孩Play by the rules ...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
钢琴谱的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求四欠唱的《如何让白鼠爱上学习》英文版的歌词,要完整的,谢谢_百度知道
求四欠唱的《如何让白鼠爱上学习》英文版的歌词,要完整的,谢谢
提问者采纳
fall in love in day one two threeYO it&#39, go Learning&#39, throw your books and cut it offstop being shy and you still ask me whyjust ready to gaoji and you will start to flyGaoji needs your practice yo and your feelingjust find a sacred place and you will know the bilibiliwatch it search it love it get it and do not forget itand that&#39.;t have itdadadaHi you guys.;m being franklyCoz&#39, enlarge and enlargeEverything clarified re so many years and we don'm a fucking African Michael Jackand today.make Herrington yell with 1080 HDInterest is the your key and Set your motion freeand Gaoji is a miracle so you will believeyooooOne night I found my machine sabotaged Here we have a great movie, darkEveryone shouted with ***nibabaAnd why there&#39,s the only way you will gonna make itBilibili inserted four SB, why not be a fucking gayFa fa fa fa fa fa kucking gaySo listen carefullyI's a tragedy duangOh oh tragedy, tra- tragedyso come and ask me why you are so uglyand here we come over with something criticallesson one you gotta be someone beautifulfulfill your heart with love so colorfulbut you&#39!And everyone of you want some real effect I say cut it off cut if off. Er;m not helpful ! I't say, Hs a grade-one rule goes primaryBig crowds heard with your memorySo here I here I go.story of how to set your body freemake ya&#39..;re so ugly and i' u so uglyand it&#39..;s something you won&#39...., it a story of how to do to gaojiUm
One night I found my machine sabotaged Here we have a great movie, Halt, enlarge and enlargeEverything clarified with bright and dark, darkEveryone shouted with ***nibabaAnd why there're so many years and we don't have it?Coz gaoji needs an accumulationGaoji needs your me***ationHey man show me the money Hey man bring you four-fiftyChinese parents and we don't understandThey say read it, read itOr you will not beat itYou ruined your future and you don't know how meet itBut that's the way and we know how to treat itThey say 74 is unreasonable !Coz' Chinese kids are so remarkable !Learning everything which is unreliable ! Mas*****ted 12 years oh unbelievable !You guys need the avocation and the motivationYou guys must stronger to prevent the ejaculationYou guys need some ****ty stuff to get the inspirationIt's a new word called gaojilationAnd I open BibibiliCheck it check it find itAnd i found aluren messing with BillyAmong the crowd, why my hair looks ****ing green?Luren loves me so much and I must do gaoji!Pass along the love and bring you buddy homeand you won't say no, you won't feel aloneAnd you had made your mind and set you body freeAnd now you know how to love with such a ****i
一下发不了那么多
就从【上次我查资料】断开了两段
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
白鼠的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖