有一首歌哦哦哦哦哦dj开头是喂了个波哦哦哦中间有do we do we

歌曲开头是哦哦哦哦哦哦艾瑞够是个男的唱的外国歌_百度知道
歌曲开头是哦哦哦哦哦哦艾瑞够是个男的唱的外国歌
中文名称:生命之杯外文名称:The Cup of Life歌曲时长:4:28发行时间:日歌曲原唱:瑞奇·马丁填
词:Luis Gómez Escolar谱
曲:Desmond Child编
曲:Draco Rosa,Desmond Child音乐风格:拉丁流行MV导演:瑞奇·马丁歌曲语言:拉丁流行中文歌词:《生命之杯》生命是纯粹的热情应该盛满了爱并藉以为生心灵必须战斗才能得胜好比该隐阿贝尔的故事他是残酷的对手你必须为理想而战坚持荣耀赢得爱情圣杯为生存奋斗下去为它而战(是的!)为它而斗(没错!)你和我AlealealeGoGoGo!Alealeale向前迈进,世界就在我们脚下GoGoGo!Alealeale生命有如一场竞赛应该梦想成为冠军生命之杯即是祝福你将会得到它GoGoGo!你与生俱来的本能胜人一筹你应该为理想而战支持荣耀赢得生命之杯为生存战斗下去为它而战(是的!)为它而斗(没错!)中英歌词:Ricky Martin-The Cup Of Life (English Version)Verse 1The Cup of Life(生命之杯)This is the one(这便是它)Now is the time(就是现在)Don't ever stop(不要停下)Push it along(奋力向前)Gotta be strong(自强自坚)Push it along(奋力向前)Right to the top(到世界之巅)B SEC 1The feelin' in your soul(心中热烈的冲动)Is gonna take control(就要将你掌控)Nothing can hold you back(只要真心追求)If you really want it(则没有什么可阻挡你)I see it in your eyes(你热切的眼神中)You want the cup of life(对奖杯的渴求在翻涌)Now that the day is here(就是今天)Gotta go and get it(为得到它而上场)Do you really want it ... (Yeah!)(你真的想要它吗?...(当然))Do you really want it ... (Yeah!)(你真的想要它吗?...(当然))Do you really want it ... (Yeah!)(你真的想要它吗?...(当然))Do you really want it ... (Yeah!)(你真的想要它吗?...(当然))Chorus 1Here we go! Ale, Ale, Ale!(共同出发,走走走)Go, go, go! Ale, Ale, Ale!(前进前进前进,走走走)Tonight's the night we're gonna celebrate(就在今晚,我们将要庆祝)The cup of life... the world is ours today!(生命之杯,世界属于我们)Verse 2The cup of life(生命之杯)It's do or die(关乎生死)It's here it's now(如今在此)Turn up the lights(聚光灯打开)Push it along(奋力向前)Then let it roll(足球翻滚)Push it along(奋力向前)Go! Go! Goal!(取得领先)B SEC 2And when you feel that heat(当你感到心中的热情奔流)The world is at your feet(世界就如同脚下的足球)No one can hold you down(只要你真心追求)If you really want it(没有什么可以阻挠)Just steal your destiny(用自己的双手)Right from the hands of fate(偷走命运预定的结局)Reach for the cup of life(赢得生命之杯)Cause your name is on it(因你的姓名将刻在上面)Do you really want it ... (Yeah!)(你真的想要它吗?...(当然))Do you really want it ... (Yeah!)(你真的想要它吗?...(当然))Do you really want it ... (Yeah!)(你真的想要它吗?...(当然))Chorus 2Here we go! Ale, Ale, Ale!(共同出发,走走走)Go, go, go! Ale, Ale, Ale!(前进前进前进,走走走)Tonight's the night we're gonna celebrate(就在今晚,我们将要庆祝)The cup of life... the world is ours today!(生命之杯,世界属于我们)B SEC 3The feelin' in your soul(心中热烈的冲动)Is gonna take control(就要将你掌控)Nothing can hold you back(只要真心追求)If you really want it(则没有什么可阻挡你)I see it in your eyes(你热切的眼神中)You want the cup of life(对奖杯的渴求在翻涌)Now that the day is here(就是今天)We‘re gonna go and get it(我们为得到它而上场)Do you really want it ... (Yeah!)(你真的想要它吗?...(当然))Do you really want it ... (Yeah!)(你真的想要它吗?...(当然))Do you really want it ... (Yeah!)(你真的想要它吗?...(当然))Chorus 3Here we go! Ale, Ale, Ale!(共同出发,走走走)Go, go, go! Ale, Ale, Ale!(前进前进前进,走走走)Tonight's the night we're gonna celebrate(就在今晚,我们将要庆祝)The cup of life.. the world is ours today!(生命之杯,世界属于我们)Un, Dos, Tres... Ole, Ole, Ole!(一二三,走走走)Un, Deux, Trois... Ale, Ale, Ale!(一二三,前进前进前进)Tonight's the night we're gonna celebrate(就在今晚,我们将要庆祝)The cup of life... the world is ours today!(生命之杯,世界属于我们)歌曲成就:世界上哪一首足球歌曲最能够让人心情澎湃、激动万分,自然首推这首由拉丁歌手瑞奇-马丁演唱的1998年世界杯主题曲。在世界杯后,这首歌传播甚广,成为很多足球节目用来烘托气氛的第一曲目,歌曲中的鼓乐节奏和号角奏鸣颇为煽情,生命之杯,世界杯,每一名足球运动员都要为之奋斗的最高追求,在这首歌里被衍生到了极致!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
Don&#39,Don&#39! Ale, aleGo.Do you really want it,re gonna celebrate, go!)Do you really want it, trois, ale, aleArriba va? (Yeah? (Yeah! Ole.No one can hold you downIf you really want it, deux, ale, goal!Just steal your destinyRight from the hands of fate!Un, ale?Gotta go and get it, ale)Ale!;t ever stop:Ricky Martin Go, ale, ale!Tonight&#39, ale!)Here we go.Now is the time, ole, ale)Ale, ale!,s the night!)Luchar por ella (SI, ale,Right to the top, go! Ale! Ale, ale.Como Cain y AbelEs un partido cruelTienes que pelear por una estrellaConsigue con honorLa copa del amorPara sobrevivir y luchar por ellaLuchar por ella (Yeah, tres.Reach for the cup of life&#39!YA~~~~! Ale, Are gonna celebrate!Arriba va, go (Go! We&#39, ale! Ale, ale.Do you really want it!, ale!)Tu y yo, ale (Ale,Push it along! Ale, ale!Ale!, ale, dos瑞奇马汀——The Cup of life(生命之杯)The Cup Of Life
歌手,Right to the top, ale, ale!Go? (Yeah, ale!Go! Ale, ale! El mundo esta de pieGo! At ever stop!)Luchar por ella (Yeah!! We&#39? (Yeah, goal, gol, ale (Ale!!)Here we go.Push it along!Tonight&#39! Ale,This is the one, ole.Now is the time.Push it along!!The cup of life, ale,Push it along, ale)Ale,Gotta be strong? (Yeah, go, go!)Do you really want it!!The cup of life, aleLa vida esCompeticionHay que sorSer campeonLa copa esLa bendicionLa ganarasGo go goAnd when you feel the heat! Ale,The world is at your feet!Un, go,GCause your name is on it, go!)Do you really want it, gol!Do you really want it, ale! El mundo esta de pieGo!Gotta go and get it!)The cup of life, goal.Como Cain y AbelEs un partido cruelTienes que pelear por una estrellaConsigue con honorLa copa del amorPara sobrevivir y luchar por ella (SI!Ts the night, go, go)Ale, ale (Ale, ale (Ale, ale, ale)Go (Go)Go (Go)Go (Go)Go (Go)Here we go,This is the one
其他2条回答
您要找的或许是Baby——Justin Bieber您说的歌词能再具体点就好了
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首歌,里面有do do bi do bi do i just want fly里面有i just want fly
do do bi do bi do
want to the sky
take me to the sky
we just fly_百度作业帮
找一首歌,里面有do do bi do bi do i just want fly里面有i just want fly
do do bi do bi do
want to the sky
take me to the sky
we just fly
找一首歌,里面有do do bi do bi do i just want fly里面有i just want fly
do do bi do bi do
want to the sky
take me to the sky
we just fly
Space Cowboy Doo doo b doo be doo (8x)Spacecowboy i just wanna flyRight up to the skySpacecowboy i just wanna fly to the skyI just wanna fly,doo doo be doo be dooRight up to the skyI just wanna fly,doo doo be doo be dooTake me to the skyGrab your hat grab your coat yes were gonna take a rideto end of the universe do u wanna ridewe will speed through the galaxynever looking backnow let your travels beginjust release and relax,it s a new experienceput your hand in the air as the engine starts to spin there is no holding back,it s the perfect consequencelets watch the magic beginFree your heart free your mind,on this journey you will findsecret truth to unfold,if u really want to ridepress the gas,Step in gear,now our rockets gonna flyleave your troubles behindclose the door,turn the key if u wanna ride with methere will be no escape once we reach the count of threepress your thumbs,let us run,yes it s gonna be a blasti see the stars in your eyesas we soar through the universewe just fly,we just fly to skyso high to the skySpacecowboy i just wanna flyRight up to the skySpacecowboy i just wanna fly to the skyI just wanna fly,doo doo be doo be dooRight up to the skyI just wanna fly,doo doo be doo be dooTake me to the sky
不知道啊.....建议到欧美音乐那栏去问.....【we写歌】菟纸写了好几个晚上写的歌哦哦哦哦哦= =_we银乐团吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:495贴子:
【we写歌】菟纸写了好几个晚上写的歌哦哦哦哦哦= =
再来一遍在那个纯白的夏天,在那个午休的时间,伱在人群中不显眼,和你那张苍白的脸。打动了我们的心田,从此我们爱这少年。八年的承诺,用一辈子来实现。让我们回到从前,让我们再来一遍。如今你火过半边天,签售都能卖到上千。以前那腼腆的你不再出现。海浪洗不掉的斑点,一直在我心里浮现。你那纯净的笑脸,就像蔚蓝的蓝天。不管路途多么遥远,让我们手牵手一起向前。八年的承诺,用一生的爱来实现。让我们回到从前,让我们再来一遍。如今你天天笑的很甜,如今你每天不再腼腆,现在那活泼的你正在出现。让我们回到从前,让我们再来一遍。如今你火过半边天,签售都能卖到上千。以前那腼腆的你不再出现。八年的承诺,用一生的爱来实现。让我们回到从前,让我们再来一遍。如今你天天笑的很甜,如今你每天不再腼腆,现在那活泼的你正在出现。
f4的约定 给我20投的时...
楼主毕业党,空闲时间较...
原作:“花火” 词:请联...
如标题……帮会从建立到现...
等级不是问题。。2楼说。。
[]希望大家指出不好听的...
帅哥靠你了
顶。we学堂家族加油。
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴歌曲开头是哦哦哦哦哦哦艾瑞够是个男的唱的外国歌
歌曲开头是哦哦哦哦哦哦艾瑞够是个男的唱的外国歌5分
Don&#39,Don&#39! Ale, aleGo.Do you really want it,re gonna celebrate, go!)Do you really want it, trois, ale, aleArriba va? (Yeah? (Yeah! Ole.No one can hold you downIf you really want it, deux, ale, goal!Just steal your destinyRight from the hands of fate!Un, ale?Gotta go and get it, ale)Ale!;t ever stop:Ricky Martin Go, ale, ale!Tonight&#39, ale!)Here we go.Now is the time, ole, ale)Ale, ale!,s the night!)Luchar por ella (SI, ale,Right to the top, go! Ale! Ale, ale.Como Cain y AbelEs un partido cruelTienes que pelear por una estrellaConsigue con honorLa copa del amorPara sobrevivir y luchar por ellaLuchar por ella (Yeah, tres.Reach for the cup of life&#39!YA~~~~! Ale, Are gonna celebrate!Arriba va, go (Go! We&#39, ale! Ale, ale.Do you really want it!, ale!)Tu y yo, ale (Ale,Push it along! Ale, ale!Ale!, ale, dos瑞奇马汀——The Cup of life(生命之杯)The Cup Of Life
歌手,Right to the top, ale, ale!Go? (Yeah, ale!Go! Ale, ale! El mundo esta de pieGo! At ever stop!)Luchar por ella (Yeah!! We&#39? (Yeah, goal, gol, ale (Ale!!)Here we go.Push it along!Tonight&#39! Ale,This is the one, ole.Now is the time.Push it along!!The cup of life, ale,Push it along, ale)Ale,Gotta be strong? (Yeah, go, go!)Do you really want it!!The cup of life, aleLa vida esCompeticionHay que sorSer campeonLa copa esLa bendicionLa ganarasGo go goAnd when you feel the heat! Ale,The world is at your feet!Un, go,GC......
您要找的或许是Baby——Justin Bieber您说的歌词能再具体点就好了
歌手 :Justin BieberbabyOh woooah, oh woooooah, oh wooooah
MV截图You know you love me, I know you care.
你知道你爱我,我知道你在意
just shout whenever and I’ll be there.
只要召唤我,我就会马上出现
You want my love, you want my heart.
你想要我的爱,你想要我的心
And we will never ever ever be apart.
我们将永远永远都不分离
Are we an item? Girl quit playing.
我们是在一起的吧?女孩别再折磨我了
We're just friends, what are you saying. Baby MV截图(20张)
我们只是朋友,你在说什么
Said there’s another one,look right in my eyes.
你直视我的眼睛说你的心里有别人了
My first love broke my heart for the first time.
Justin Bieber我的初恋第一次就让我伤心
And I was like…
Baby, baby, baby oh,
宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,噢
Like baby, baby, baby noo,
我的宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,不
Like baby, baby, baby, oh.
我的宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,噢
I thought you’d always be mine, mine
MV截图我还以为你会永远属于我。
Baby, baby, baby oh
宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,噢。
Like baby, baby, baby noo,
我的宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,不。
Like baby, baby, baby, oh.
我的宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,噢。
I thought you'd always been mine, mine.
我还以为你会永远属于我
Oh oh, for you I would have done whatever,
噢,为了你我可以赴汤蹈火
and I just can’t believe we won't be together.
Justin Bieber而我无法相信我们竟不能在一起
and I wonna play it cool.
or I'll losing you
否则会失去你
I'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ring.
我会为你买任何东西,我会为你买任何戒指
And I'm in pieces , baby fix me.
但现在我却已成碎片,亲爱的请把我修好
And you'll shake me till you wake me from this bad dream.
然后直到你把我从这场噩梦中摇醒
going down down down down
我变得越来越沮丧
and I just can't believe my first love won't be around.......
中文名称:生命之杯外文名称:The Cup of Life歌曲时长:4:28发行时间:日歌曲原唱:瑞奇·马丁填
词:Luis Gómez Escolar谱
曲:Desmond Child编
曲:Draco Rosa,Desmond Child音乐风格:拉丁流行MV导演:瑞奇·马丁歌曲语言:拉丁流行中文歌词:《生命之杯》生命是纯粹的热情应该盛满了爱并藉以为生心灵必须战斗才能得胜好比该隐阿贝尔的故事他是残酷的对手你必须为理想而战坚持荣耀赢得爱情圣杯为生存奋斗下去为它而战(是的!)为它而斗(没错!)你和我AlealealeGoGoGo!Alealeale向前迈进,世界就在我们脚下GoGoGo!Alealeale生命有如一场竞赛应该梦想成为冠军生命之杯即是祝福你将会得到它GoGoGo!你与生俱来的本能胜人一筹你应该为理想而战支持荣耀赢得生命之杯为生存战斗下去为它而战(是的!)为它而斗(没错!)中英歌词:Ricky Martin-The Cup Of Life (English Version)Verse 1The Cup of Life(生命之杯)This is the one(这便是它)Now is the time(就是现在)Don't ever stop(不要停下)Push it along(奋力向前)Gotta be strong(自强自坚)Push it along(奋力向前)Right to the top(到世界之巅)B SEC 1The feelin' in your soul(心中热烈的冲动)Is gonna take control(就要将你掌控)Nothing can hold you back(只要真心追求)If you really want it(则没有什么可阻挡你)I see it in your eyes(你热切的眼神中)You want the cup of life(对奖杯的渴求在翻涌)Now that the day is here(就是今天)Gotta go and get it(为得到它而上场)Do you really want it ... (Yeah!)(你真的想要它吗?...(当然))Do you really want it ... (Yeah!)(你真的想要它吗?...(当然))Do you really want it ... (Yeah!)(你真的想要它吗?...(当然))Do you really want it ... (Yeah!)(你真的想要它吗?...(当然))Chorus 1Here we go! Ale, Ale, Ale!(共同出发,走走走)Go, go, go! Ale, Ale, Ale!(前进前进前进,走走走)Tonight's the night we're gonna celebrate(就在今晚,我们将要庆祝)The cup of life... the world is ours today!(生命之杯,世界属于我们)Verse 2The cup of life(生命之杯)It's do or die(关乎生死)It's here it's now(如今在此)Turn up the lights(聚光灯打开)Push it along......
6-08 01:05
版式: | 炫彩版 | 12-27 05:47}

我要回帖

更多关于 有一首歌中间是哦哦哦 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信