有一首歌的名字是我的心是酸溜溜草的还有英文

有一首歌叫什么名字.英文的,出现了很多seven.第一句是once i traveld seven...好像是.
本木兮0017
这首歌是eversleepingOnce I travelled seven seas to find my love And once I sang 700 songs Well,maybe I still have to walk 7000 miles until I find the one that I belong.I will rest my head side by side to the one that stays in the night I'll lose my breath in my last words of sorrow And whatever comes will come soon.Dying I will pray to the moon That there once will be a better tomorrow.Once I crossed seven rivers to find my love.And once for seven years I forgot my name.Well,if I have to I will die seven deaths just to lie in the arms of my ever sleeping aim.I will rest my head side by side to the one that stays in the night.I will lose my breath in my last words of sorrow.And whatever comes will come soon Dying I will pray to the moon.that there once will be a better tomorrow.I will rest my head side by side to the one that stays in the night.I will lose my breath in my last words of sorrow.And whatever comes will come soon Dying I will pray to the moon that there once will be a better tomorrow I dreamt last night that he came to me He said:"My love,why do you cry?" For now,it won't be long any more until in my cold grave we will lie Until in my cold grave we will lie.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英文歌找名字有一首歌 女生唱的 非常好听 就是不知道叫什么 谁知道歌的名字?英文歌 歌词中间有个什么什么somebody完了no no no 还有tellme 什么 还有句i like什么when you are我 就知道这些 不是dj 音乐 不是酒吧里放的 但是歌的节奏应该不属于慢歌 最后轻唱no no no
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码有一首歌 里面有很多ooooooo 的音 很好听 英文的 是什么名字啊_百度知道有一首歌音和《别在我离开之前离开》的音一模一样 就歌词好象是英文的 谁知道这首歌的名字呢_百度知道}

我要回帖

更多关于 酸溜溜糖 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信