欢乐喜剧人九孔最后淘汰九孔放的那个英文歌,求歌名

欢乐喜剧人(小品完整版) 《歌舞秀》完整版:九孔+澎恰恰_土豆_高清视频在线观看当前位置: >
> 2015欢乐喜剧人 九孔、NONO小品《歌舞秀》
评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)
小品屋版权所有: powered by
网站经营备案号:欢乐喜剧人英文歌曲_百度知道
欢乐喜剧人英文歌曲
As Long As You Love Me - Backstreet BoysAlthough loneliness has always been a friend of mineI'm leaving my life in your handsPeople say I'm crazy and that I am blindRisking it all in a glanceAnd how you got me blind is still a mysteryI can't get you out of my headDon't care what is written in your historyAs long as you're here with meI don't care who you areWhere you're fromWhat you didAs long as you love meWho you areWhere you're fromDon't care what you didAs long as you love meEvery little thing that you have said and doneFeels like it's deep within meDoesn't really matter if you're on the runIt seems like we're meant to beI don't care who you areWhere you're fromWhat you didAs long as you love meWho you areWhere you're fromDon't care what you didAs long as you love meAs long as you love meAs long as you love meI've tried to hide it so that no one knowsBut I guess it showsWhen you look into my eyesWhat you did and where you're coming fromI don't careAs long as you love me, babyI don't care who you areWhere you're fromWhat you didAs long as you love meWho you areWhere you're fromDon't care what you didAs long as you love meWho who you areWhere you're fromWhat you didAs long as you love meWho who you areWhere you're from where you're fromAs long as you love meWho you areAs long as you love meWhat you did I don't careAs long as you love me
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
See You Again - Wiz Khalifa&Charlie Puth
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: >
欢乐喜剧人期票数排名 九孔老师惨遭淘汰
&来源:爱福清网综合
欢乐喜剧人期
  欢乐喜剧人期六组选手全部竟演完毕,观众投票时间开始。究竟本期谁会拔得头筹,谁又会有意外收获呢?第六期《欢乐喜剧人》,你心中前三名是谁?
  本期《欢乐喜剧人》票数第一位的是贾玲团队,你猜对了吗?小沈阳、丫蛋(辽宁民间艺术团)紧随其后排名第二,第三名是沈腾团队(开心麻花)。白眉工作室、九孔团队、曹云金分别排名第四、第五、第六名。
  综合两期排名,本期淘汰的喜剧人是来自宝岛台湾的九孔老师,连续录了两期节目的九孔老师表示还是感到很遗憾,还没有充分把台湾地方特色的笑料很好的融入到内地环境,但我们已经记住您精心准备的表演。期待可以再次来到我们的舞台。}

我要回帖

更多关于 欢乐喜剧人第一季九孔 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信